Taming Her

Story Info
A wild girl is tamed.
737 words
4.14
33.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's a wild girl when she's horny. She bites, she claws. She straddles me and thrusts her hips, working my cock inside her until I cum. She's insatiable, begging to be fucked, deepthroating my cock to make me hard, and she loves it in the ass.

She's a wild girl, and she needs to be tamed.

She came to me, like she often did, wet and naked and horny. She dragged me to the floor, and we wrestled, her biting at my shoulders and running her nails over my back. I usually let her win, but this time I had my plan.

I wrestled her to submission, pinning her down. I pinned her hands behind her back and tied them firmly. She jerked with surprise and laughed a little nervously, wondering what this new game would bring.

I whispered quietly in her ear, "You're a bad girl. It's time somebody taught you a lesson".

She giggled and wiggled her tight little ass suggestively. "Ohhh, yes please."

I picked her up from the ground, where she was rubbing her hips together, unable to reach her aching pussy with her hands, and layed her over my knee.

I took a moment to stroke her smooth, firm ass before I delivered the first hard slap, making her cry out in surprise. She squirmed and struggled at her bonds as I spanked her, but couldn't break free. I spanked her lower, not quite touching her now sodden pussy.

She was moaning now, and still squirming in my lap. "Fuck me now, please, I want you inside me!"

But today I was in control. "I'll fuck you when I'm ready to, your dirty little slut. If you want your master to fuck you, you should ask properly."

"Oh please, Master, please fuck me! Please, Master, I'll do anything!"

I laid her down on her knees, her arms still tied behind her back, and press her head down onto my hard cock. She sucks eagerly and deep, hoping to encourage me, but I take advantage of her helplessness to fuck her face, sliding it between her lips. She doesn't resist, instead running her tongue over my cock as make her suck it.

She knows how to suck cock, and soon I want to fuck her just as much as she wants it. I turn her around and bend her over, exposing her sweet, soaked pussy and tiny little ass. There's just one thing she needs first.

I fasten the leather collar around her neck that I've been saving for this moment. "It's time to tame you, my wild girl" I say.

"Oh yes, Master. Tame me, please!"

I know what she wants, but I still want to torment her a little more. I stroke a circle around her tiny, tight little asshole and press two fingers inside. Her pussy is overflowing now, but she doesn't protest as I finger her ass, stretching her open. She knows what's coming next.

"Oh yes, Master, tame my ass!"

I push my rock-hard cock into her ass. She's tight, but she knows how to take it. She cries out loudly as it fills her and I start to fuck her in the ass from behind.

"Oh yes, Master, please don't stop!"

She struggles again with her bonds as I fuck her hard in the ass, but she can't do anything but take it in the ass. I give it another hard slap, making her cry out loudly.

Part of me wants to cum deep in her ass, but I think she's waited long enough. I withdraw from her ass and rub my cock up and down her pussy, teasing her just a little. She tries to push back, to force me inside of her, but I hold her in place and she squirms in my arms at being denied what she craves so much.

Finally, I let her take it, my cock sliding easily into her pussy, wetter than I've ever felt before. She moans loudly and begins to cum almost immediately, her pussy tightening over and over again as she cums, driving me to my own orgasm.

"Masterrrrr!" she cries out, as I spill my cum deep inside her little pussy.

After long moments of ecstasy, she collapsed in front of me, and I untied her hands, letting her lie there satisfied. Tamed.

It wouldn't be long before she asked me to tame her again.