Taming Lorna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you happy with Scott? Honestly?"

Lorna looked away, sighing. She turned away from me and picked up her coffee cup, slumping back against the headboard as she sipped the hot liquid. The sheets had fallen to Lorna's hips now, exposing her supple breasts and hourglass waist, the complex jewel embedded in her navel glinting in the morning sunlight.

"Really, I don't know," Lorna murmured, her beautiful eyes downcast. She smiled weakly. "Yes and no, I guess."

I set my empty plate onto my bedside table and turned to watch her, easing my body a little closer to hers. "Go on."

"Well..." Lorna frowned.

"You split up a lot, don't you?" I prompted. "What makes you get back together?"

Lorna reached a slim hand into her long, flaxen hair and smoothed the silken sheet of it over her tanned shoulder as she shifted against the pillow, tucking her sculpted legs beneath her and turning to face me. The sheet had slid to expose the upper swell of her shaven pubis, but Lorna was completely at ease with me now. Everything was working beautifully.

"You know something?" Lorna asked. She propped herself onto one elbow, resting her pretty head in one slender hand, her eyes gazing into mine. "I'm going to be twenty in three weeks, and I've been seeing Scott since we were fifteen. Everyone in our families assumes we're going to end up getting married." Lorna smiled faintly, her beautiful eyes holding my gaze. "He's great, in so many ways... and I guess maybe I do love him, on some level. But there are so many things I can't stand about him as well. I know he sleeps around."

I wondered if Scott was, at that exact moment, easing his heavy erection deep into Wendi's lithe young body, the petite, teenaged brunette shivering with enjoyment as he entered her. "... I kind of gathered that," I replied.

"The thing is, there's so much pressure on us," Lorna continued, looking at me earnestly. "Families, friends... any time we split, they're just trying to push us back together. It's not even like I don't want to, at least most of the time..."

"But you'd like to feel it was your decision," I finished softly. I reached out with one hand and began to graze my knuckles, feather-light, back and forth along the sensitive skin of Lorna's inner arm.

She smiled at me. "Exactly," she agreed.

We gazed at each other in silence for a few seconds. "You're very understanding," Lorna murmured. "It's nice."

I shifted just a little closer to her, stroking the girl's slender arm. My fingers eased further up, onto Lorna's slim shoulder, gliding across her flawless skin. Her lips parted with a soft click.

"There is... another reason I keep letting him come back," she said quietly.

I inched closer to Lorna, our bodies almost touching now, our faces less than twelve inches apart. My fingertips were stroking the contours of her smooth neck now, and presently Lorna's pretty eyes began to film over with enjoyment. "Go on," I encouraged.

The girl let out a quivering breath. "I think he's so horny, he makes me dribble into my panties every time I see him." Lorna's head tilted to one side, allowing my caressing fingers full access to the hollows of her neck, her sensuous lips opening wider. Her eyes began to slide helplessly shut.

"Is it good with him? In bed?" I murmured. I took Lorna's breakfast tray from her lap and slid it onto her bedside table, leaning across her as I did so. I stayed there in front of her as I reached for her beautiful face, gently stroking her porcelain-smooth cheek with one hand and the soft nape of her neck beneath her silken hair with the other. A tiny noise escaped Lorna's throat, the warm sigh of her sweet breath kissing my neck.

"Yeah..." Lorna whispered, her eyes closed now, her body automatically leaning in toward me as I caressed her. "Yeah, it's good."

My face was six inches from hers. "But it's not as good as us though... is it, Lorna?"

Her beautiful eyes fluttered open as my fingertips glided behind her perfumed ears. Her pupils were beginning to enlarge with arousal at my touch.

"I-I..."

"Don't tell me you don't remember, Lorna!" I commanded her softly. My fingers found the sensitive glands and muscles behind her jewelled ears, caressing her special zones there. Lorna whimpered softly, her fabulous body sagging helplessly toward me at my attentions, her dark eyes held captive in mine. "You know it's not as good with Scott."

The girl moaned plaintively as my fingertips glided silkily over the pleasure-spots of her ears and neck, and in her glazed eyes I saw Lorna give up, the last shreds of her resistance dissolving completely. "I... nn...no..." she breathed. "No... it's not... nearly... as good."

I felt one of Lorna's manicured hands slide through my chest hair, her pretty eyes losing focus with pleasure. Our faces were so close together our noses were nearly touching. My erection pulsed with desire for her.

"You know just how great it is with us, Lorna," I prompted. The tips of our noses overlapped now.

"Oh... God, yes..." Lorna whispered, and then my lips brushed against hers once, twice, then again. I began kissing Lorna softly, taking first her top lip, then her lower one, between mine and caressing the plump, painted surfaces with my tongue, one hand sliding into the rich silk of her hair as she began to respond to me. A tiny murmur came from deep in Lorna's throat, and then I felt her long, polished fingernails run delightfully over my skin as her slender hands crept over my shoulders and our kisses became a little firmer. I closed in to Lorna's body, gasping with excitement as I felt her fabulous breasts nestle against my chest, her nipples stiffening gloriously into my skin. Gently I eased my tongue between Lorna's sensuous lips, between her even, white teeth, into her soft wet mouth, beginning to explore her.

Lorna's back arched against me, her soft belly pressing into mine as she suddenly sucked my tongue hard into her mouth, her pencil-slim fingers gently massaging my scalp. Oh God, yes, I exulted as my hands slid around Lorna's stunning body and gathered her tightly into my arms, my hands stroking her waist and hips. She was mine now. Lorna whimpered into my mouth and our kisses became firm, our lips working smoothly and hungrily together as our tongues slipped over each other, my hand pushing deep into Lorna's flaxen hair and holding her pretty head lightly against me whilst my fingers roamed across her slender back and, as she lifted herself off of the bed to mould her fabulous body snugly into my chest, I gently squeezed her superbly supple buttocks. Lorna gasped against my cheek as she felt me take hold of her bottom, her polished nails running eagerly over my shoulders.

Then her slender hands found my face, easing me away from her. We separated with a soft pop, my tongue pulling reluctantly from Lorna's sensuous mouth.

"Please..." she whispered, kissing me softly once, twice. Her glazed eyes fluttered half-open, finding mine.

"Please... I'm not stopping you." Her long nails caressed my neck. "I...don't know how this has happened between us..." Lorna giggled, resting her forehead against mine. "But - I don't want to stop you. Ican'tstop you. Just... let me do a pee, and brush my teeth."

I smiled at Lorna. She had surrendered to me completely. "Okay," I whispered. "Be quick."

"I will," she smiled, and kissed me soft and slow.

I watched Lorna's fabulous, naked body as she slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom, sending me a radiant smile over her shoulder. God, she was so gorgeous. I heard the tinkle of fluid as she urinated. Actually, maybe I should clean up too, I thought. Fresh breath never harmed anyone. In any case, I didn't want Lorna spending any time on her own, even if it were only a couple of minutes. She was primed for seduction... and I intended to head off any chance of the stunning young blonde cooling off.

Lorna turned to smile at me as I joined her in the bathroom.

"I'm going to borrow your toothpaste," I told her, placing one hand on her slender shoulder as I picked up my toothbrush.

Lorna stood on tiptoe and we kissed lingeringly. "You taste fine," she murmured, still smiling, "But be my guest."

The discreet hum of Lorna's electric toothbrush was joined by my mechanical scrubbing. I decided to try to urinate too, but my cock was so hard I had to sit down and bend double to poke my blunt tip beneath the toilet rim. Lorna giggled as she watched me.

"Look what you've done to me!" I admonished her playfully.

"Aw, you poor darling," Lorna purred, running her pencil-slim fingers over my greying scalp. She was standing before me now, the soft petals of her pouting labia completely exposed inches from my face. All her reserve had long since vanished.

"Well," she continued, her hands leaving me just before I succumbed to the temptation to pull Lorna towards me and open her delicate labia with my mouth, slipping my tongue into her vulva in a smooth, deep kiss. "While you're trying not to pee on the ceiling, I'm just going to smarten up a bit."

I looked up and watched Lorna pick a brush from next to the sink, beginning to sweep it firmly through the soft silk of her long, white-blonde hair as she scrutinised her beautiful face for any tiny flaw. My stream of urine trickled to a halt, and as I ogled the tanned skin of Lorna's glorious, curvy hips, my penis – which had softened slightly whilst I passed water – immediately lifted clear of the toilet rim and arced steadily towards my navel, pulsing gently as it grew to full length.

Lorna uncapped a tube of lipstick and freshened her sensuous lips, bathing them with a moist coating of rich salmon-pink. I stood and joined her before the mirror, and Lorna's freshly waxed lips parted suddenly as my fingers found one of her special zones at the base of her spine and began to glide over her smooth skin there.

"You look gorgeous, Lorna," I murmured, drinking in the sight of her.

Lorna's pretty eyes were already beginning to film over with enjoyment at my touch. "I know," she whispered, her breath quivering as my sensitive fingers eased down into the cleft of her buttocks. "I know I'm beautiful," Lorna breathed, her lithe young body sagging against me, her carefully outlined eyes beginning to flutter at my ministrations. Her breath was quickening as my fingers caressed her back, her body arching with pleasure. "But... I love hearing you say it."

Lorna's silken hair flowed like liquid over my shoulder as she rested her head there, then she turned towards me and buried her pretty head in my chest, her slim hands slipping over my shoulders. I slid my arms around Lorna, and she murmured softly as I began to stroke her with both hands now.

"What have you done to me?" Lorna's voice was a muffled sigh, the girl pillowing her head on my chest and pressing her fabulous young body tightly against me. I gently pulled Lorna's superb buttocks apart and slid a fingertip all the way into the sensitive valley of her, stroking and stroking her soft anus until Lorna began to pant softly with excitement and her long fingernails were lightly scratching my skin as she ran her hands over my neck.

"What have you done to me?" Lorna whispered, her smooth body shivering with enjoyment in my arms. "I can't resist you."

"I know," I soothed. My huge, purple erection pressed into Lorna's soft belly, desperate for her. "I want you Lorna. I want you so much."

Lorna pulled her pretty head away from my chest and gazed into my eyes, her pupils huge with arousal. Her body was moulded seamlessly into mine.

"Take me then." Her voice was a breathless gasp. "... Take me."

Our mouths collided hard, Lorna's slippery tongue worming eagerly into my mouth even as mine slid deep into hers. We sucked passionately on each other, my hands running across Lorna's back and hips and buttocks with firm pressure now, her pencil-slim fingers fluttering on my shoulders. We were both panting with arousal, and making soft noises of appreciation as we found each others' special spots with our fingers and tongues. After a minute or two I tore my mouth from Lorna's sensuous, open lips, and she gasped with joy as I began to hoover my mouth over the muscles of her neck, sucking hard at Lorna's tender skin as my lips glided across her throat.

"God, I'm so wet," Lorna whimpered, her manicured fingernails scratching my shoulders as her fingers curled in enjoyment. "I'm sowet."

"Come on," I gasped into Lorna's ear, "I need you."

We shuffled from the bathroom, pausing at the door to feast off of each other once more, my arms pulling Lorna's fabulous body tight against me as I sucked her full, painted lower lip into my mouth before plunging my tongue between her teeth and curling it upwards to caress the roof of her mouth, forcing a soft whimper of pleasure from the stunning blonde. Unable to stop myself, my hips moved against Lorna in tiny, dry humps. We moved another two paces wrapped in each other's arms, and then Lorna's tongue was deep in my mouth, one long, silken leg gently rubbing up and down the outside of my thigh as my exploring fingers eased between Lorna's glorious buttocks and found the soft dent of her anus, massaging her gently there until she moaned happily into my mouth.

We never made it to the bed.

Lorna was whimpering softly as she sucked at my tongue, her luxuriant tan hips moving gently against my pulsing erection. I could feel her rounded pubis rubbing against my contoured shaft, the skin of her there still fabulously smooth as if it had been polished. She must have waxed very deeply before the weekend, or shaved very carefully just before coming down to the bar the previous evening... either way, she felt magnificent. I slipped both hands over Lorna's rounded buttocks, squeezing them eagerly.

Lorna pulled her mouth away from mine, her beautiful eyes fluttering open, her pupils huge and glazed with excitement.

"Lift me up," she panted, her slender arms snaking around my neck.

My eyes bulging with desire, I gripped Lorna's superbly elastic buttocks and picked her bodily off the ground, leaning her shoulders against the bedroom wall.

"Oh God, yes..." gasped Lorna, slipping her long, smooth legs around my hips until her slim ankles crossed over behind my back. She whimpered plaintively as I pulled her buttocks all the way apart, the action causing her pouting vulva to peel wetly open into a quivering, slippery tunnel. "Oh God yes,take me."

Gasping with arousal, I carefully positioned Lorna over my throbbing penis, a soft squeal of anticipation coming from her as the tip of my cock nestled between the open lips of her vulva. And then we both cried out in relief as I began to gently lower Lorna onto me, my huge erection slithering easily into her hot, wet body.

Lorna buried her pretty head into my shoulder, groaning as I let her slowly sink onto my purple penis. I relished the incredible heat of her as I let Lorna come down all the way onto me, feeling the blunt tip of my dome nose into her narrow cervix just as her shaven pubis settled onto the root of my shaft.

"God, you're big," Lorna muttered, drawing in a quivery breath as I began to kiss her neck and shoulders. Holding her pulled-apart buttocks tight in my hands I slithered away from Lorna, a soft sigh coming from her as I withdrew to my tip, then she gave a long, joyful whimper as I slid effortlessly all the way back into Lorna, the girl trembling in my arms as she absorbed the whole length of me.

"Oh God, that feels so good..." Lorna quavered as I slithered all the way into her once more, and then again, her beautiful head sagging against the wall, her sensuous mouth opening with delight as I began to thrust into her with smooth, unhurried strokes. "Huuhhh..."

I ogled Lorna as I fucked her with gentle rhythm, feeling her long, sculpted legs tightening around me each time I slid forward into her, the tiny silver thread of her ankle chain pressing into one of my buttocks. God, I needed Lorna so badly. Even though I had squirted hard into, and over, her just the previous night, I still couldn't get enough of her. She was simply fabulous. I slithered sweetly back into her again, Lorna shivering with enjoyment and her closed eyelids fluttering at the sensation of my huge erection working inside her. I thrust into Lorna once more, and her fabulous body shuddered at my inward stroke, her breaths quivering gasps of delight.

"S-so good..." Lorna moaned, her slim hands clutching at my shoulders.

"You like it, Lorna?" I panted, my purple penis gliding smoothly into her hot, wet body once more. "You like it, don't you?" I began to thrust into Lorna a little faster, my excitement increasing.

Lorna whimpered with joy as she felt my rhythm accelerate, my heavy erection slithering into her body more quickly now. "So good..." she gasped, her pretty head rolling to one side, then the other. "S...so...gooood..." Lorna's back began to arch against me as her pleasure increased, her breaths shivering with joy.

I fucked Lorna with smooth rhythm, revelling in the sensations of taking her. I had been dreaming, fantasising, planning, for months – and now it was really happening. I was actually fucking Lorna, fucking that amazing body. And she was letting me. I groaned as my thrusting hips shuddered at the pre-orgasmic tremor which rippled through me at the thought. Careful, I told myself. Wait... wait. I heard Lorna whimper plaintively, her long nails digging into my skin as her fabulous body trembled briefly in my arms, and I knew I may not need to wait too long. I moved my hips slightly so that my heavy, glistening shaft slithered into Lorna at a different angle, my glans slipping against a new contour of her vaginal walls as it slid inside her, and she shuddered with delight at the fresh burst of pleasure sweeping through her, Lorna's whimpers becoming helpless as her excitement began to blossom unstoppably.

I panted with triumph as I found Lorna's bloated G-spot with the ridge of my dome, thrusting into the girl a little more shallowly so my crest slid back and forth directly over Lorna's inflamed sweet spot. The gorgeous young blonde gave a choking moan as her curvy hips began to squirm with joy in my hands, her pretty head twisting to one side, her long, polished nails sharp on my skin. Lorna's fabulous body shivered in delight as another tremor rippled through her, and a few seconds later she shivered again, more deeply this time, Lorna's whimpers a breathless treble now. The crest of my penis slid rapidly back and forth over her defenceless G-spot.

"Yes, Lorna," I panted as I plunged sweetly into her again, again. She was squirming lithely in my arms, beautiful eyes squeezed shut, sensuous lips open wide. "Yes, Lorna!" I shifted position, my glans slithering across her bloated G-spot at a slightly different angle, and Lorna's gasps became anguished, her manicured nails beginning to break my skin as she clutched desperately at my shoulders. Around my waist, Lorna's long, silken legs began to tremble, her back arching until her jewelled belly pressed hard against me.

"Yes, Lorna!" I panted encouragingly, thrusting sweetly into her wonderful body as she began to shudder in my arms, her sensuous mouth opening in a pout of utter delight. I slid into her again, again, as Lorna teetered now on that delicious brink for several seconds, her nails slowly dragging red lines into my shoulders... and then Lorna cried out and her fabulous body convulsed with ecstasy, bucking hard against me as orgasm engulfed her.

I thrust all the way into Lorna once more as she collapsed, squirming wildly, against my shoulder, my penis suddenly flooded with a tremendous heat as she let go completely. "Ohhh... Fuuhuuck!" Lorna squealed, her long nails drawing vivid patterns across my back. "Fuuuuhhck!" she gasped, clawing at me as I thrust deep into her hot, squirting cunt. "...Fuuuhhck!" I buried myself fully into her, Lorna writhing in my arms as I pulled an inch or so back and slithered in right up to her cervix, her breaths becoming helpless moans. "Oh God, stop!" Lorna whimpered as I slid back into her again, her long, shuddering legs clamping tight around my hips, her teeth gripping my neck. "Stop, stop, oh God too much!" Lorna bucked with ecstasy on my long, contoured penis, almost sobbing with pleasure as her orgasm swept through her in deep, exquisite waves. I stopped thrusting and simply glided silkily back and forth inside her, holding Lorna's fabulous body tight against me as her vagina gripped my deeply buried cock in fast, hard contractions, her helpless moans rich with delight. Lorna's body arched powerfully against me and trembled violently in my arms for a few seconds, her sharp teeth biting my neck as she rode another wave of ecstasy, her vagina clamping firmly around my erection. "Oh God..." Lorna whimpered, clutching me tightly. "Where have you been? Where have you been? All this time?"