Taming Lorna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked Lorna's perfumed ear and soft neck as she relaxed for a moment and then strained, shuddering, against me once more, moaning softly. "The best..." she gasped when she was finally able to speak, and then her pretty head buried itself into my shoulder as her body vibrated gently for a second or two, her vulva squeezing my cock as she shook. "The best..." Lorna whimpered, panting, "...best ever."

I smiled, gently allowing Lorna's fabulous buttocks to close to their natural position. I was still monumentally erect, my balls heavy with semen. "Good," I murmured in Lorna's ear. "Good girl."

Finally, Lorna's slender arms slackened around my shoulders and she sagged back against the wall, panting with satisfaction. Her beautiful eyes opened just a little.

"Oh God... that wasfabulous!" she breathed, a tired smile on her sensuous lips.

I leaned forwards and gently kissed her. "Yes it was," I agreed softly. "Thank you."

Lorna smiled radiantly. "Oh, the pleasure was all mine." She laughed, and then her pretty face grew quizzical, her eyes drifting off into the distance as her smooth hips wiggled experimentally on my long penis. "Actually, itwasall mine, wasn't it? You didn't come, did you? I don't feel quite hot enough."

"No I didn't," I smiled. "Not yet."

Lorna's pretty eyes widened. "Oh God," she giggled. "I don't think I can take any more just yet."

I shrugged, still smiling. "We've got time," I assured her. "It's still before ten. Let me put you on the bed."

Lorna's slim arms tightened around my neck once more as I carried her over to the bed, her long legs still wrapped around my waist and my cock still buried in her soft, wet vulva. "Please be careful," murmured Lorna. "I'm still extremely sensitive."

As I stepped away from the wall I noticed a small, dark stain on the carpet between my feet where Lorna had let go during orgasm and flooded my thrusting erection with her hot lovejuice, the oils of her running from the root of my shaft onto the floor. I looked back up at Lorna's superb breasts and immaculate face, and smiled in triumph.

I lowered Lorna carefully onto the edge of the bed, my upper body bending forwards until her slender shoulders nestled into the sheets. Lorna spread her arms decadently across the full width of the bed with a moan of contentment, her sculpted legs still curled tight around my waist.

"Are you really that sensitive? Still?" I asked, and slid my half-withdrawn erection swiftly all the way back into Lorna.

She squeaked with laughter, her magnificent legs springing apart on either side of me. "God, yes!" she gasped. "I'm – ahahaha..." Lorna writhed, giggling, as I slid out of and back into her once more. "...Always like this after orgasm."

"Oh, okay." I smiled and, slipping my hands behind Lorna's shapely knees, I held her long legs wide apart and began to gently thrust in and out of her, my purple penis gliding smoothly in her sopping vulva.

Lorna squealed with delight, her fabulous body wriggling helplessly on the bed. "Oh God, oh God, stop!" she gasped, breathless with laughter. "No... please...!" Her legs twisted helplessly in my arms as I slithered easily into her once more, her pretty face turning red. "Plea... plea..." Lorna panted, her slender arms snaking across the sheets, giggling as I slid deep into her hypersensitive vagina. Her smooth body convulsed frantically at the sensation, her eyes beginning to shine with tears of laughter.

I chuckled and allowed my long, purple shaft to gently slither from Lorna's trembling body. "All right," I smiled, "I've tormented you enough. For now."

Lorna pulled herself into a foetal position, still giggling helplessly. "Oh God, you have no idea what that feels like," she gasped, smiling up at me. "If you don't stop at all when I come, I can just about bear it, whatever I might say at the time... but if you stop and start again...oh God!" Lorna laughed, her smooth body squirming sinuously at the mere thought of it.

I lay down on the bed and spooned comfortably into Lorna, presently slipping my arms around her and turning her fabulous young body towards me. Lorna rolled over, eased me onto my back, and boarded me, her slim hands sliding around my neck, her legs parting to straddle my thighs, her pretty head nestling into my shoulder. Lorna sighed softly in contentment, rubbing her cheek against my chest as I cuddled her in my arms, my fingers tracing gentle patterns across her back and hips. I marvelled as Lorna snuggled tighter against my body, relishing the feel and weight of her on top of me. She was completely, utterly, mine.

We lay in luxurious stillness for several minutes, our bodies and minds recovering from the ferocity of our sex. My fingers played across the flawless skin of Lorna's waist and buttocks, whilst her polished fingernails traced the muscles of my neck, our breaths slowing in relaxation. Then, just as I thought Lorna might be drifting to sleep, the young blonde lifted her gorgeous head, steepled her pencil-slim fingers on my chest, and rested her delicate chin on her hands, watching me.

"Feel good, Lorna?" I said. I was half-asking, half-telling her. It was important to keep the girl's mind soft.

Lorna nodded, her long, silken hair rippling delightfully over my chest as she did so.

"You enjoyed that... didn't you?" I murmured.

Lorna smiled a delightful, warm smile, her pretty face a picture of contentment. "It was the best sex I've ever had," she whispered.

I returned her smile. "So... what are we going to do? About us?"

Lorna sighed wistfully. "I don't know. Honestly."

"I want to see you again, Lorna," I told her. "I want to make love with you again." My touch became even lighter, my fingertips gliding across the flawless skin of Lorna's back and hips like feathers. "And..." I continued, "I knowyouwant that too... don't you?"

Lorna's sensuous lips parted suddenly, her pretty eyes growing distant with my attentions. "Yes..." she whispered, "yes, I want that."

"Great," I smiled. Lorna's eyelids fluttered as I gently traced the contours of her lower back with my fingers, her breaths becoming soft sighs of enjoyment.

"But..." she whispered, her eyes attempting to re-focus on me. "...But, I can't leave Scott."

I eased my thighs a few inches apart, ogling Lorna's beautiful face as I opened her legs a little further. "You can't?"

"We've been together for five years," Lorna murmured, her voice not quite steady as my fingers stroked her rounded buttocks. "I can't just leave him...hnnng." A tiny noise escaped her throat as my hand slipped between Lorna's sculpted legs, caressing the sensitive flanks of her inner thighs. "I-I just can't," she breathed, her voice quivering as my fingers moved higher and began to run back of forth over Lorna's oily perineum. Her pretty eyes had lost focus completely now, filming over with enjoyment until they shone vacantly.

"I can't..." she quavered. "...not straight away."

I watched Lorna's beautiful, distant eyes as I ran my hands over her fabulous body, my breaths growing heavier. The girl was teetering on the brink of complete surrender to me now.

"That's fine," I reassured her. "I understand. You need some time." Gently massaging Lorna's soft, oiled perineum, I slipped my other hand beneath her rich, blonde hair and began to stroke the hollows of her slender neck, Lorna's painted lips opening as I found and caressed the sensitive glands and muscles there.

"Y-yeah..." Lorna whimpered, her pretty eyes glazed with enjoyment. "I need... a little time." A tiny moan escaped her as my slippery fingertip moved between her smooth legs and began to run across the secret cushion of her anus. "God, I want to be with you," Lorna whispered. Her pupils were beginning to expand with excitement below her half-closed lids, her sensuous lips open in a soft pout. "...With you," she quavered. "Just... a little...time."

I smiled at Lorna as I caressed her between her buttocks until her pupils grew huge with arousal.

"Very good, Lorna," I purred. "Take a little time. We can still see each other... while you decide."

"Yeah..." Lorna sighed, her breaths quivering as my fingertips glided over her neck and gently massaged between her elastic buttocks. "Yeah, that's great..." I didn't know if she was talking about our conversation or my ministrations – and it didn't matter.

I gently increased the pressure of my hand on Lorna's neck, drawing her pretty head down towards me until my open mouth nestled into the soft petals of her pouting lips, a tiny moan coming from Lorna as my tongue slid easily between her even, white teeth. I sucked Lorna hard onto me, savouring the taste of her lipstick and the slippery probe of her own tongue as she suddenly thrust it eagerly into my mouth, her long fingernails tightening on my shoulders. We kissed firm and deep, my other hand easing a little further between Lorna's silken thighs and tracing the contours of her soft, pink vulva. Her breaths were shivery with excitement against my cheek, the beautiful young blonde kissing me hard as I stroked the delicate lips of her vulva into a swollen, pouting flower. Lorna whimpered helplessly amidst our deep kiss as her sensitised labia suddenly parted with a soft, wet click under my gliding fingertips, and I used her body's most intimate surrender to my attentions as the signal to gently roll Lorna over onto her back and settle across her, our mouths still working smoothly together the whole time.

I quickly slid my arm from under Lorna's fabulous body and repositioned my hand between her silken legs, tracing the open lips of her labia with deft fingers, relishing the warm wetness of her as I dipped a fingertip into her body and brushed it across her textured G-spot. A tiny moan came from Lorna's throat at my gentle fingering, her sculpted thighs parting responsively beneath me until her long, smooth legs were spread wide open across the sheets. Panting with desire for her, I began to position myself astride her, my fingertips parting the girl's quivering labia like an inviting, open flower.

The blunt tip of my penis nosed into the delicate lips of her vulva, and Lorna's sensuous mouth tore away from me in a soft cry of joy as I leaned gently forwards and began to ease my long, purple shaft into her hot, wet cunt. Lorna shivered with delight as I entered her, the girl's polished fingernails pulling at my hips, her painted lips trembling at the sensation as I slithered in, and in, until the whole length of my penis was buried inside her body, the nose of my glans nestling against her cervix, my erection filling Lorna completely. She whimpered softly as my purple tip kissed the neck of her womb.

"God, you're huge," Lorna gasped, her beautiful eyes fluttering open to look at me, her pencil-slim fingers reaching up and stroking my face as I settled across her. "I can feel you stretching me."

I gazed ravenously down at the gorgeous blonde, enjoying the feel of her fingertips on my face, her lustrous body silk-smooth against my skin, her hot, tight vagina gripping the length of my penis.

"Too much?" I smiled down at Lorna as I withdrew to the ridge of my dome. "Or just enough?" I slid smooth and slow all the way back into her, drawing a soft whimper from the beautiful teenager.

"Ohhhh..." moaned Lorna as I slithered easily back into her. "Just... perfect..." I withdrew, and sank smooth and deep. "Perfect," Lorna whimpered, her slim hands reaching round me to caress my shoulders, her pretty head sagging to one side.

I withdrew, and slid sweetly into her. "Per..." she breathed, her carefully outlined eyes losing focus completely and beginning to flutter closed as I thrust deep into her. "Peh..." Lorna's sensuous lips quivered, her beautiful green eyes flickering. I slithered all the way back inside her, relishing the sweet friction, and this time Lorna's trembling lips moved but no sound came out. Her eyes were shut now, her enlarged pupils moving listlessly behind their painted lids. Smiling in triumph, I thrust deep into Lorna again, and again, my strokes smooth and patient, a helpless whimper Lorna's only response now. My long, heavy shaft glistened with her aromatic oils.

As Lorna and I moved together in sweet, unhurried rhythm, I lowered my head towards her immaculate face and gently eased my tongue between her glorious lips, Lorna whimpering softly into my mouth at each inward stroke. One of her sculpted legs slid around my rhythmically driving hips, pulling me down tighter onto her fabulous young body, her tongue thrusting into my mouth with a quivering moan as I slithered easily into her hot, responsive vulva once more. I pushed one hand deep into Lorna's white-blonde hair, my fingers suddenly full of rich silk, and I gasped with delight as her long, smooth leg tightened around my hips and her hand settled onto my neck, pulling me onto her and deepening our kiss until our tongues reached all the way into the bowl of each other's mouths while all the time we worked sweetly together in perfect union, both of us shivering with pleasure as my penis thrust into Lorna in long, delightfully unrushed strokes. This was not fucking, or rutting, any more. We were making love now, the beautiful teenaged blonde giving herself to me utterly. I had won her.

I slid my free hand down over Lorna's hourglass waist, over the flare of her curvy hip, and onto the underside of her long, smooth thigh, Lorna whimpering into my mouth each time I thrust silkily back into her. Exploring her soft palate with my tongue, I began to caress the sensitive flank of Lorna's inner thigh, and her back arched gently beneath me as my gliding fingertips swept across the velvet skin of her leg, my heavy erection filling her completely every second or so in blissful rhythm. Lorna's sensuous lips moulded themselves firmly into my searching mouth, and she moaned in delight as I began to thrust into her a little faster, her fabulous body trembling helplessly beneath me as a first, joyous pre-orgasmic tremor rippled through her. My erection was enormous, stretching Lorna tightly around me.

There was a knock on the door.

Lorna flinched upwards against me, her lithe tongue suddenly pulling from my mouth. "Christ!" she breathed, her pretty eyes fluttering open. The sinuous, rhythmic actions of our bodies had ceased now, but her voice was still quivering with excitement and beneath her hooded eyelids her pupils were still huge with arousal. "Christ, is that Scott? Oh God!" Lorna's beautiful face flushed a dull, brick red.

"Relax," I soothed, stroking her smooth cheeks and hoping she was wrong. "He's not due back for two hours yet. It's probably the room-maid."

"He might have forgotten his key," whimpered Lorna.

"Look," I gently took Lorna's pretty head in my hands, holding her eyes with mine. "I'll take my clothes and breakfast tray into the bathroom, and you answer the door. If it's Scott, bring him into the room and I'll slip out behind him. Okay?"

Lorna's carefully outlined eyes were wide with panic, her gorgeous body turned to stone beneath me. She was still heavily impaled on my long cock. "Okay," she whispered.

"And if it's the cleaner, tell her to go away... and then we'll just continue making love." I smiled reassuringly down at her.

A ghost of a returning smile played around Lorna's sensuous lips. "Okay. That sounds good."

The tap on the door was repeated, and Lorna drew in a shivering breath, her pretty eyes closing for a moment as she gathered herself.

"Just a minute!" Lorna called out. "Okay," she whispered to me, "let's go."

Her painted eyelids fluttered briefly as my heavy erection slithered gently from her fabulous body, and then I was off of her and scooping my clothes from the tableside chair. Hefting my breakfast tray in one hand I slipped into the bathroom, glimpsing Lorna wrapping herself in the bathtowel I had brought her earlier. The snow-white linen hugged her sensuous, tanned curves delightfully. God, she was so beautiful, I marvelled. With one slender arm she swept her long, ice-blonde hair free of the clinging towel, and I admired her as she strode by me with a brief, conspiratorial smile. I stood out of sight behind the bathroom door, my heart thumping.

"Hi," I heard Lorna murmur. "No... no, not yet." I felt the breath rush from me in a sigh of relief. It wasn't Scott. I knew, frankly, that it wouldn't be – I suspected that, at that very moment, he was still with Wendi, probably easing the tip of his penis halfway down her velvet throat as she clutched his buttocks eagerly in her slim hands... but it still hadn't stopped me from worrying.

"...Not for a couple of hours yet," I heard Lorna saying. "Checkout is one o'clock, right?"

I slipped from the bathroom as Lorna shut the door and leaned against it with a sigh, her eyes closed. "Wow," she whispered. "That was a fright and a half."

I quickly dropped my stuff back onto the table and went to her, taking both of Lorna's hands in mine and kissing her smooth forehead. She smiled up at me.

"Hang the 'Do Not Disturb' card on the door handle outside," I instructed her. As she curled one slim wrist around the edge of the door to clip the card into place, I drew the tucked-in towel from the small of Lorna's shapely back, slipping the tightly wrapped linen from around her body as she turned to face me. I ogled Lorna's amazing body in all its naked glory as the door clicked shut behind us.

"Lock it," I whispered huskily, my arms easing around Lorna's hourglass waist. Turning her pretty head, Lorna snicked the double-lock lever into position, her sumptuous body already beginning to slide meltingly into my arms.

I took Lorna's plump lower lip between mine as she turned to me, gently sucking it into my mouth and caressing the painted surface with the tip of my tongue. A tiny noise escaped Lorna's throat as I kissed her, my arms gathering her tighter into me arms so that the silk-smooth skin of that wonderful body pressed delightfully against me, then our mouths separated for a split-second before I took her top lip between mine, Lorna's sensuous lips closing over my lower lip and returning my suction. She had still been trembling gently in my arms at the scare we had just had, but as we started kissing repeatedly Lorna relaxed and settled contentedly against me. We swapped lips in each other's mouths, upper then lower, slowly at first and then firmer and quicker as our passion began to reignite, our bodies pressing eagerly together. We were about to make love again, I exulted, my tongue sweeping over Lorna's plump lips as she squeezed them one after another into my mouth, another soft murmur of enjoyment coming from deep within her throat. We were going to do it right here, I realized, one hand sliding into Lorna's silken, blonde hair, the other tightening around her waist and holding her flat, jewelled belly firmly against my huge erection. I was going to slide into Lorna right here against the door and begin plunging into her fabulous body, slowly at first, then quicker, and quicker, the hotel room door rattling in its frame as my hands gripped her beautifully elastic buttocks and she drew her sculpted legs up and around my thrusting hips, her fingernails beginning to drag at my skin as our movement became frantic and her whimpers high-pitched and helpless...

Then I felt Lorna's pencil-slim fingers on my face.

"I'm still a bit shaky," she giggled. "That was a big fright."

I smiled down at Lorna. Our kisses had already drawn a fat, transparent globe of pre-ejaculate from my hugely erect penis... but we had plenty of time. "Well, then I need to relax you," I told her. "We still have two hours alone."

I retook Lorna's manicured fingers in my hands and led her towards the bed, smiling at her. "Just lay down," I instructed reassuringly.