Taming Lorna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh..." I purred softly, "shhh... don't talk."

Slowly I drew my finger away from her mouth, then lowered my head towards her and gently kissed Lorna's painted lips. She didn't respond the first time, or the second, but the third time I kissed Lorna I felt the girl's lips flex responsively against mine, and she allowed my to ease my tongue between them and caress the interior of her small, open mouth. I sighed with delight as my tongue ran lightly across hers, relishing the feel and taste of this gorgeous girl I had so recently fucked until I came hard inside her.

Lorna's beautiful eyes fluttered halfway open again as we separated. I was still buried deep inside her, my penis lying soft and sated in her wet, sperm-filled vagina.

"It's OK, Lorna," I whispered persuasively. "You enjoyed it... we both enjoyed it."

Lorna's eyes drifted aimlessly across my shoulders. Her sensuous lips quivered. "...Joy..." she breathed.

"Yes, Lorna," I encouraged. "You really enjoyed it, didn't you? You came."

Lorna's pretty, unfocussed eyes wandered about my face from beneath her half-closed lashes. "...Njoy... came... yeahh..."

I smiled down at her. "Yes, Lorna, yes. You came. You enjoyed it so much... so much... that you came."

"Yeahh..." Lorna breathed, her lightly painted eyelids fluttering with fatigue. The faintest of smiles played on her full lips. "Njoyed... enjoyed... came... was nice."

"Good girl," I purred, feeling my excitement building as I whispered persuasively into Lorna's jewelled ear. At this rate I would soon be hard inside her again. "Good girl. You enjoyed it so much. You enjoyed me so much."

Lorna's eyes flickered in confusion as a brief flicker of lucidity sputtered through her exhausted brain, her vacant gaze drifting across the ceiling. A tiny noise escaped her throat.

"Yes, Lorna, yes," I urged. "So much... so much. You enjoyed me so much that you came."

"Yes... yes...so much..." Lorna's unfocussed eyes relaxed, and I sighed with arousal as the young blonde began to absorb my statements like a responsive sponge. "...So much... you..."

"Yes, good girl." I gently eased my limber penis from Lorna's fabulous, wet body. "You came. With me."

"Nnn... nnjoy, so much... you. Came," she murmured obediently. Her pretty eyes drifted towards my face, gazing vacantly at me. "You," she whispered. "Came... with you." Her mind was hopelessly intoxicated with the sedative I had fed her.

I slumped onto my back alongside Lorna, my eyes devouring her gorgeous curves, flawless tan skin, beautifully full breasts. There was so much I wanted to do to her.

"Good girl," I purred, lifting myself onto one elbow. "Good girl..." I leaned over Lorna and began to slide my lips slowly over the muscles of her smooth neck. I heard Lorna's sensuous mouth open with a soft click as I gently hoovered over the sensitive skin of her throat before running my lips unhurriedly upwards behind Lorna's perfumed ear.

"You like having your neck kissed," I whispered, half-question, half-statement. My tongue slipped briefly into Lorna's ear before I began to gently harvest her slender young neck once more.

Lorna sighed, her pretty head tilting upwards at my attentions. Her eyes had slid shut again during my soft necking of her. "Yeahh... 's'nice."

Of course you do, I thought as I caressed Lorna's throat with my lips. Most girls do. I began to stroke her smooth thigh with my free hand. "You like this, don't you?" I murmured, still vacuuming the hollows of Lorna's slim neck.

"Mmm..." she sighed. "...'s good."

I allowed my mouth to slide downwards across Lorna's scented skin until my lips began to caress the swell of one breast, my fingers slipping around her silken leg so I was stroking Lorna's supple inner thigh. The gorgeous blonde let out a tiny noise, whether of concern or pleasure I didn't know or care. She was mine now. My mouth trembled against the curve of Lorna's fabulous breast, my hand slipping further between her sculpted thighs. Oh God, this was so good. I had been fantasising about this beautiful, sexy young blonde for months... and now I was taking her, fully and completely.

Lorna murmured again as my lips caressed her silk-smooth breast, and then she gasped as my mouth slid over her soft, brown nipple. I felt her slim hand on my neck, Lorna's manicured fingers fluttering feebly against my scalp, but the powerful sedative coursing through her had robbed Lorna of any strength or willpower. Whether the girl wanted to pull me onto her, or push me away, she had no choice but to simply lie there and take it.

I began to pull on Lorna's nipple with my lips, my fingers trailing across the silken bulge of her pubis. Reaching down, I felt the slippery wetness of her labia, the smooth curve of her perineum, the soft pucker of her anus. I traced my fingers back up to Lorna's clitoral hood, then back down to her taut anus, then back up, my fingers picking up the sperm and lubricant oozing from Lorna's vulva until presently the whole of Lorna's shaven cleft from pubis to anus was shining with slickness, and my wet fingertips glided silkily back and forth over the sensitive contours of her lower sex. A tiny, plaintive noise came from Lorna's throat and her pencil-slim fingers slid away from my neck, her hands sinking uselessly back onto the bed as her nipple began to swell in my mouth.

Lorna's clitoral hood was jutting clear of her oiled labia now, and I stroked the pink bulb gently as my tongue teased her nipple into a long, rubbery teat in my mouth. Lorna sighed shiveringly as my finger dipped briefly between her pouting labia before caressing the underside of her clitoral hood, the tip of Lorna's clit beginning to peep out from its oiled sheath directly onto my stroking fingertip. The girl gasped softly as I released her stiffened nipple and slipped my mouth over its partner for the first time, the flexible nub lengthening into a firm peg under my probing tongue. Lorna's long, silken legs opened a little further, the girl sighing with enjoyment at the attention I was giving to her nipples and vulva, and her sensuous mouth opened wider as her clit slithered unhurriedly from its hood in response to my ministrations. Lorna's slim hands turned lazily this way and that across the duvet, but remained resting limply on the bed as if attached there by heavy weights.

I dipped my stroking finger into Lorna's oily vulva, forcing a soft gasp from her open lips as my fingertip slid along the wall of her vagina until it found the rough texture of her G-spot, my thick sperm still filling her sex making everything in there delightfully slippery. I switched breasts and began to pull on Lorna's heavy nipple with my teeth as I ran my finger back and forth over her sweet spot, until Lorna issued a soft whimper and her G-spot began to swell into a round bump under my fingertip. Lorna was panting softly now, her manicured fingers curling against the sheets, and as I gently tickled her blossoming G-spot Lorna's pretty head rolled helplessly to one side, another tiny murmur of pleasure escaping her.

I released Lorna's erect nipple reluctantly, not wanting to leave her superb breasts alone but needing to talk to her as she became excited. My fingertip began to move more quickly in Lorna's pouting vulva, stroking her swollen G-spot briskly now. I studied the girl's pretty face as I worked at her, Lorna's closed eyelids fluttering at my touch, her breaths becoming shivery with enjoyment. I began to stroke Lorna a little more firmly, my slippery finger now massaging her distended G-spot.

"This feels good, doesn't it Lorna?" I purred.

The beautiful, teenaged blonde trembled briefly as my rhythm grew just a little faster, my finger swiftly massaging her sweet spot now. Her sensuous lips were pouting with pleasure.

Lorna made a tiny, incoherent noise.

"It feels good, doesn't it? So good," I prompted.

"Y... yeahh..." Lorna whispered. Her pretty head rolled slowly across the pillow, her magnificent breasts trembling as she panting with increasing arousal.

"So good," I repeated. "Feels so good." My swirling fingertip gently increased its pressure on Lorna's full G-spot.

Lorna whimpered, her flawless body shivering with joy, her painted lips open. "Oh. Oh... yeahh..." she moaned softly. "S-so... goooood..."

My fingertip was moving quicker and quicker, racing across her G-spot with firm pressure, smoothly masturbating her. "So good, Lorna. You want this so much." I watched her immaculate face as her pretty head rolled back towards me.

"Oh-oh... yeahh..." Lorna whimpered breathlessly. Her slender hands twisted against the bed. "Oh God, yeah... want..."

"You want this so much," I urged. My fingertip curled against the bloated sac of her G-spot, racing firmly over the textured dome. My cock had swollen into a long, muscular pole of desire once more during my masturbation of her.

"S-so much..." moaned Lorna, her slender back lifting clear of the bed as her fabulous body arched with pleasure at my attentions.

"So much, Lorna." I was massaging her fiercely now, her body beginning to tremble with excitement in response. "So much," I purred, "you want to come."

Lorna gasped, her back arching a little more, her long, silken legs opening wider across the duvet. "Y... yeah... cuh...so...so..." She could hardly speak for pleasure.

"You want to come, Lorna." My rhythm was relentless, my fingertip following her as her curvy hips began squirming gently. "Come. You want to come."

Lorna's sensuous lips opened wide, her flawless body shuddering as she teetered on the precipice of release, my finger running hard and fast across her tortured G-spot. "Cuh..." she keened helplessly. "Cuh... cuh, cuh..."

"Yes! Come, Lorna... come."

Lorna was completely still and silent for a few seconds, her body arched and head tilted back, the only sound in the room the soft, liquid swish of my finger racing in and out of her vulva across the bloated sac of her G-spot. Then a soft cry of release came from deep within Lorna's throat and her rigid body sagged back down onto the bed, her G-spot suddenly collapsing under my fingertip as she bathed my finger in a long, joyous squirt of lovejuice.

Lorna moaned with ecstasy as her orgasm overwhelmed her, the girl's luxuriant tan hips squirming gently as her vagina began to pull at my stilled finger with fast, hard contractions. Her fabulous body trembled with delight, her stiff-nippled breasts heaving as she panted, soft whimpers escaping Lorna as her peak gradually mellowed into a deep satisfaction. I drew my soaked finger gently from Lorna's body, and as I uncorked her a stream of aromatic lovejuice flowed from Lorna's open vulva onto the rumpled duvet.

Lorna continued to murmur with joy as her orgasm gradually subsided, a faint smile on her beautiful, rapt face. She gasped softly as I lightly brushed my fingers over her hypersensitive nipples, Lorna's silken legs moving gently in her pleasure, and she was still making tiny, appreciative noises as I leaned across her and eased my tongue between Lorna's full, painted lips.

This time the girl responded almost immediately, those sensuous lips opening to meet mine as I found Lorna's slippery tongue with my own. Quickly I vacuumed Lorna onto my long, probing tongue, her porcelain-smooth cheeks pinching inwards with the suction, her lightly painted eyelids fluttering contentedly as we kissed. I slipped one hand across Lorna's taut, jewelled belly, feeling the muscles there quivering every few seconds as the final tremors of her orgasm gently rippled through her, the soft ghost of a whimper escaping her each time. Lorna's tongue lay passively alongside mine as I played with her mouth, her lips gently working in perfect action with my own. I was panting with arousal as I snogged Lorna, my erection a huge, purple truncheon resting on her sculpted thigh. I had broken her last defences. The gorgeous young woman was utterly unresisting now.

I separated from Lorna's mouth with a soft pop, and looked down at her immaculate face and body, simply marvelling at the beauty of her. My hand on her smooth belly began to stroke the taut muscles there, gently sweeping back and forth across her soft skin until Lorna was sighing contentedly at the sensation, purring like a satisfied cat. I gradually extended my reach, my fingers running over Lorna's pubis and hips and thighs, enjoying the glorious feel of stroking every contour of the stunning young blonde's silk-smooth body. Lorna's pretty head rolling lazily towards me, her glazed eyes fluttering open and searching unsteadily for my face.

I smiled down at the girl, my fingers gliding across her supple inner thighs, back up over the depilated mound of her pubis, to the tiny jewel embedded in her navel. "Feel good, Lorna?" I was almost telling her.

Her sensuous lips parted quivering as her fog-filled mind struggled to organize words. My fingers slid over her shaven pubis less than an inch from Lorna's vulva, and a faint, returning smile played on those gorgeous lips.

"Mmmm... good," she breathed, her silken legs easing open as I gently caressed her oily perineum.

"You like me doing this to you, don't you?" I was still propped on one elbow alongside Lorna, my face less than six inches from hers as my fingers slowly swept over her lower belly, causing a small ripple of pleasure to vibrate through her under my fingertips and a soft, shivery breath to escape her. Lorna's gleaming, flaxen hair lay silkily on my forearm.

"Oh yeah... The faint smile was beginning to widen on her lips. "Nice."

I allowed my hand to glide up Lorna's superb body until my fingers brushed over her nipples, causing her vacant eyes to flutter at the sensation. "You like me stroking you... don't you, Lorna?" I purred. My fingers teased her nipples gently.

"Uhuh..." she sighed softly. Her pretty head rolled slightly away from my face, her half-closed eyes drifting aimlessly across the ceiling. "Uhh..."

"You love me stroking you," I murmured. My hand slipped between Lorna's sculpted, open thighs, finding her slippery labia and drawing a soft gasp from the girl as I traced the delicate contours of her. "Look at me, Lorna," I commanded softly. Her pretty head rolled dreamily back towards me, her sensuous lips parted a little further now. "Look at me." Her beautiful green eyes wandered focuslessly over my face.

"You love me stroking you... don't you?" I whispered. "Touching you. It makes you feel so, so good." My oily fingertip found her rounded clitoral hood, caressing the soft bulb gently. Lorna gasped, her mouth opening wider.

"Oh God yeah..." she keened, her beautiful eyes on me. "Touch me. Touch me... feels so good."

My huge, purple erection lay across Lorna's supple thigh, pulsing with excitement. My sensitive fingertips felt the tiny nubbin of her clit creeping from its protective sheath as I stroked her, Lorna gasping plaintively as the exposed tip of her clitoris disappeared beneath my rhythmically gliding finger.

"So good, Lorna." I bent lower over the girl, holding her unfocussed gaze. "So good. You love me stroking you, kissing you... sexing you."

Her sensuous lips quivered with joy as her swelling clitoris slithered all the way from her body into the clutches of my caressing fingertips. "Ohhh yess... so good," she whispered, her lithe body trembling as I ran my slippery finger lightly back and forth across her engorged clit. "T-touch me... kiss me... sex me."

"Very good girl, Lorna," I murmured, levering myself up into a sitting position. "Look at me. Look at me."

Lorna's pretty eyes approximately followed my face as I swung one knee over her sculpted thighs, settling myself above her so I was knelt straddling the gorgeous blonde's curvy hips, my fingers still working between her legs. My throbbing penis jutted out over her belly, its hairy hilt just an inch or two above the soft skin of her shaven pubis. "Look at me, Lorna." I drew my oiled fingers down over her cleft until I found the secret indent of her anus, gently stroking the smooth muscle of her sphincter. A tiny noise came from Lorna as I caressed her there.

"Look at me," I commanded. "Think how much you enjoy me doing this to you."

Lorna's beautiful eyes stayed around my face as I leaned forwards and took the bottle of lubricant from the bedside table. A soft whimper escaped her sensuous, open mouth as my fingertip traced back up across her slippery labia and brushed over her swollen clit.

"Enjoy... enjoy," I purred. I flicked the cap open on the bottle.

"Joy..." whispered Lorna shakily, her flawless body lying passive and unresisting beneath me as I played with her. She was simply awaiting instructions now.

I tilted the bottle above Lorna's full breasts, and she suddenly gasped as the cool, syrupy oil rippled across her cleavage. When Lorna's plump cleavage was full of oil I returned the bottle to the table. I reached into Lorna with one searching finger, and she gave a shivery sigh of contentment as her G-spot disappeared beneath my fingertip once more. "Joy. Joy..." she whimpered, her curvy hips quivering beneath me as her responsive G-spot began to grow full under my gently massaging fingertip. "God... joy, you... so much."

I reached up with my free hand, and Lorna gave a soft bleat of enjoyment as I swept my fingers through the puddle of oil at her cleavage and ran my glistening hand over her full breasts, first one then the other. My heavy, purple erection pulsed with arousal as I began to massage Lorna's fabulous, slippery breasts, the girl's gorgeous lips quivering with delight as her oiled nipples grew longer and longer under repeated passes of my fingers. Her breaths were shivering sighs of pleasure. "J-joy," she panted, her G-spot a plump dome under my rhythmically massaging fingertip. Her pretty, half-closed eyes drifted from my face and gazed focuslessly at the ceiling, but I didn't pull her back now. There was no need.

"Joy... God yeah, joy..." Her voice was a helpless whimper. Her carefully manicured hands were lazily twisting from side to side across the duvet, her pencil-slim fingers fluttering at my ministrations.

I was panting with arousal as I played eagerly with Lorna's wonderful breasts. She was clearly one of those girls who seemed to have a direct line between her nipples and clit, and as I drew my exploring finger from Lorna's responsive vulva and slid that hand onto her other breast, her sensuous mouth opened into a pout of enjoyment, her pretty face growing rapt as I worked at her slippery breasts with both hands now.

"Jah... joy..." she gasped. Her pretty eyes were beginning to roll back into her head with her pleasure.

"Yes, Lorna," I urged, my fingers gently squeezing her gleaming breasts until her lips quivered.

"Jah... God, j-joy so much..." Her luxuriant hips trembled beneath me as her hard nipples slid between my fingers.

Still firmly massaging Lorna's fabulous breasts, I shuffled on my knees over her curvy hips, her flat belly, my throbbing cock getting closer to those heavily oiled breasts. "Yes, Lorna!" I hissed urgently. My knees nestled into her shaven armpits. "Tell me!" My fingers found her shining nipples once more, and Lorna whimpered plaintively as her tender, erect nubs deformed sweetly in my squeezing fingers.

"Ahh! Oh God, yeah..." the girl panted. "Njoy, njoy you so much..."

I settled my hips across Lorna's ribcage, my eyes bulging with excitement. "Yes, Lorna, yes," I whispered, rolling my hips forwards until my pulsing erection hovered between her gleaming breasts, an inch away from the smooth, oiled skin of them. "Say it again!"

"Joy, joy," Lorna whimpered, her nipples turning red with arousal between my firm fingers. My commands were sinking deep into her primitive subconscious now.