Taming of the Shrew Ch. 03

Story Info
We escape from the Shrew.
2k words
4.39
16.5k
0
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

It's business as usual in the office, just routine drudgery. Wednesday was a drag, but on Thursday we have another meeting scheduled at 4:30. Once again, I am so excited I show up 15 minutes early, and Barbara motions for me to have a seat.

Promptly at 4:30 Susan arrived, and locked the door behind her. She sat on the couch across from me, and gave me smile. Barbara is in control, as usual, and she called the meeting to order by removing all of her clothes. She told us, "OK, let's get started!"

I have never known a woman who was so businesslike about sex. Susan and I both stripped down, and as I was folding my clothes up and putting them on a chair, Barbara walked over to me and took hold of my cock.

My erection was growing, and she helped it along by stroking me. Susan just watched as Barbara guided me to a chair and indicated that she wanted me to sit down. She turned around with her back to me, and started to sit on my lap. She said, "Watch closely, Susan!"

She reached back to spread her ass, and slowly sat down farther. I guided my cock so it touched her asshole, and she came down on it to take the head in. Susan's eyes were glued to it. Barbara eased down little by little, until it was all the way in.

Barbara moved up and down on my cock, fucking herself slowly with it. I just held still and enjoyed it. As Barb got close to coming, she stopped and said, "Susan, come over here. Kneel down in front of me, and lick my pussy!"

Ever obedient, Susan did as she was told. As she was licking Barb's clit, she would occasionally go lower and lick my balls. It didn't take long for Barbara to come, with a loud moan. She lifted up off of me, and Susan reached for my cock to finish me off.

Barbara practically shouted, "No! Do not touch him! That is mine!"

"I wanted you to watch me enjoy what is mine, and now you can leave!"

I don't know who was more surprised, Susan or me. I said, "Barbara, that is not fair to Susan or to me." She answered, "I will take care of you. She can leave now!"

Susan was mortified, and she got dressed quickly and left the office. I was angry now, and I said, "Why did you do that? That was cruel and uncalled for."

Barbara came to my side and put her arms around me. She said, "I do not want her to steal you. I have begun to depend on you, and crave you!" Steal me, I thought. How can she steal me from you when I don't belong to you? I didn't say that out loud.

She said, "Please fuck me now. I need you." I thought sure, I will fuck your brains out, you bitch! I led her over to the end of the couch, and let her know that I wanted her bent over, like the first time.

I pushed her over the armrest of the couch, so her butt was up in the air. I put the tip of my cock up against her asshole and shoved it in. It went in easily since it had already been in her when she sat on it.

I fucked her hard and fast, thinking, "Take this, bitch!" She said "Slow down, that hurts!" Soon I was squirting cum up into her stomach. I almost collapsed on top of her, and rested for a minute.

We both got up, and she looked at me with a hurt expression on her face. I just ignored it. She tried to be affectionate, but I moved away.

She said, "I am leaving tomorrow for a business trip to Chicago. I will be gone for 10 days. I won't see you again until a week from Monday."

I answered, "OK. I hope you have a good and successful trip." I finished getting dressed and left her office without a kiss goodbye.

I was angry and disappointed about how the session had gone. I realized how much I wanted to have sex with Susan again. I began to formulate a plan.

Friday, the next day, I spent the morning in Barbara's office, monitoring her e-mail and other correspondence. Just before noon, I walked down the hall by the Accounting Department, and I caught Susan's eye. I motioned to her to meet me by the restrooms.

She came up to me, and asked, "What do you want?" I replied, "What Barbara did to you was very cruel and uncalled for. I wanted to see you again."

"I don't think that is a good idea. If she finds out, we are both out of a job." I said, "I don't give a damn what she does. She is out of town for more than a week. Please meet me tonight. We can park in the far corner of the lot at the shopping center two blocks north of here."

She said, "I don't think so." I took a page out of Barbara's book, and said, "I know a lot of things about you that you don't want other people to know. I suggest that you do as I say!"

She reluctantly agreed. After work I immediately drove to the location I specified. She was not there, and as I waited I started to get angry. Then a beat-up old Honda pulled in next to me, and it was Susan.

She got into my car, and said "OK, now what?" I said, "I want us to have what we were denied by the bitch-boss. Why don't we go to your place?"

She replied, "I don't have a place of my own. I still live with my parents." That explained a lot about how she sometimes acted like a teenager. I said," OK, then let's go to my apartment. Follow me."

She got back in her Honda, and followed me the ten miles to my place. We parked side-by-side, and she walked with me to my door. She looked frightened, and I reassured her that I was not a rapist and would not harm her.

We went in, and she sat on the couch while I poured us each a glass of wine. We sat and talked for an hour, at least. I told her how I came to have the job as Barbara's assistant. She told me how she had escaped from that situation by getting a transfer to Accounting.

"But," I said, "You still meet with her, and have sex with her." She replied, "I don't have much choice, she can still get me in trouble."

"Besides," she said, "It's really not that bad." I told her that I saw through her submissive slave act, and I could tell she actually enjoyed most of it. She blushed, but she admitted, "Yes, that's true."

I put my hand on her leg, and slowly moved up her thigh to touch her pussy through her panties. She just smiled sweetly at me, so I suggested we move into my bedroom.

We went into the bedroom, and we helped each other get undressed. She took my cock in her tiny, delicate hand, and it made it seem bigger than it is. She said, "Your cock is so nice. I really like it." I told her, "It is all yours. You can do anything you want with it, any way you want to."

She sat on the edge of the bed, and said, "Really? Do you mean that?" "Of course", I answered.

"Can I just suck you off this time? I want to know what that is like."

Who would argue with that? I moved closer to her, and she cautiously licked the head of my cock. I took over, and pushed it into her mouth. Her mouth is tiny, like the rest of her, and she could only take a little more than the head in.

She did know what to do; she started sliding it in and out of her mouth. She made a ring with her thumb and forefinger, and stroked the rest of the shaft, from her mouth to my balls.

She fondled my balls with her other hand, and I was getting close to an orgasm. She pulled her mouth away and asked, "Can I do what Barbara made me do to her?" When I realized what she meant, I said, "God, yes!"

She reached behind my balls, and found my asshole. She carefully pushed her middle finger up my ass, as she continued to suck and stroke my cock. The direct stimulation on my prostate had the expected effect, and I pumped the biggest load of my life into her mouth.

Her eyes opened wide with the first spurt, and she swallowed it. I filled her mouth again, and she swallowed. She couldn't keep up with the amount, and some cum ran out of the corners of her mouth and dribbled off of her chin.

She coughed, and looked up at me with affection. She wiped it off her chin, and licked her hand. I have never experienced sex with a woman that wanted to eat my cum that much.

We lay down together on the bed, and held each other. I think we both dozed off, I know I did. As I was waking up, I felt her hand on my cock, stroking and playing with it. It was waking up, too.

I moved up over her, and pushed it into her wet pussy. I fucked her tenderly for a while, and then she stopped me. She said, "I am not on any birth control. We should stop." I had a better idea.

I pulled out of her pussy, and indicated that I wanted her to roll over. She knew what I meant. She was face down, with her hands spreading her butt, and my legs were outside of hers.

The lubrication from her wet pussy was helpful, but I had to go slow as I pushed my cock up her asshole. She didn't object, in fact she helped by lifting her butt up a little.

I am a pretty big guy, a little over six feet tall. As I have said many times, she is tiny. I completely covered her up, and I had to be careful not to put all of my weight down on her. I think it did turn her on, feeling dominated and held down by me, as I fucked her nice little asshole.

She reached back and felt my balls, and said, "Have they made some more love-juice?" I said, "In a minute you will see."

She used both hands to really spread her butt open, and when my cock went in the last fraction of an inch I exploded and emptied myself into her.

We spent the rest of the night asleep in each other's arms.

She went home on Saturday morning, but in the afternoon I got a frantic cell phone call from her.

"My parents went ballistic. They treat me like I am seventeen! I am twenty-three years old, and I don't need this!" I told her to come over to my place, and in a half-hour she was there.

I made a leap of faith that I had never made before. I said," Susan, go home and get your clothes and things. Move in with me. You are the perfect woman for me. I know we can make it work!"

She played devil's advocate; she brought up all the things that can spoil a relationship. I was adamant, and she finally agreed to give it a try.

I don't know what Barbara will do when she finds out, and she will. She has a network of spies. I will try to get a transfer to another department, like Susan did.

When Susan and I talked about that, she said, "But she will still demand that you have her private meetings with her. She will not include me, because she is jealous of me."

I said I think that was right, and we will have to see how we can put an end to it. Secretly, though, I was not too upset at the idea of seeing Barbara again. I would like to bend her over that armrest a few more times.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers