Taming Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Everyone does something their not proud of.
2.1k words
4.28
69.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Rayla. I know you have one; every woman in this country has one. Or at least they should," I said as I stared her down in her bedroom.

She'd come to get me, just like I asked. The first thing I wanted was to see her bedroom and then go through her underwear for something I'd love to rip off of her. Right now she was in a blood red teddy that started just above her nipples and stopped just below her pussy. Right now I was trying to get her to show me her vibrators so I could really have some fun with her. But she was being so damn stubborn!

"Can't we just get this over with?" she asked.

I walked over to her and hugged her body to me. She looked good, she felt good, and she even smelled good.

"Didn't you have fun yesterday?" I asked as I bent my head to nip at her neck.

"..."

"Rayla, you haven't even had my dick inside of you, yet. But I know you want it. Why are you fighting this?" I asked.

"Because this is wrong and I'm your teacher."

"I'm loving that fact right now, you know? Fine, have it your way. Bend over," I order as I moved behind her.

"What?"

"You heard me. You want to get this over with? Fine. Bend over on the bed and we'll do this. Got any lube around?" I asked.

"What for? You're not going to take your time?" she asked surprised.

"You want this over with. And you gave me flak about it. I told you yesterday, if you can't behave, then I could shove it up your ass. I'm sure I'll get a good ending out of it anyway," I said as I began to unbutton my pants.

"You didn't say anything about anal!" she gasped.

"Are you going to do as I say? Or do I have to punish you, or do I have to spread that video?" I asked, losing patience.

"...They're in a box in the back of the closet."

"How many?"

"Four."

"Get them."

She walked over to the closet and hesitated. She was bare-assed under that teddy. I knew she didn't want to expose herself in front of me, but that was not really up to her. I really didn't want to be mean to her. After all, this was a woman that I liked, had even come to respect. She was my favorite teacher.

I came up to her quickly and slid my hands over her thighs and between her legs.

"You don't want me to look at you?" I asked.

She shook her head in a nervous way.

"You feel vulnerable with me standing over there and just looking at you, don't you? It's okay. I get it. Get the toys, I promise I won't watch you."

She slowly bent to get to them and as she did, I slid down to my knees and ran my tongue over her slit. She jerked and cried out, but I didn't stop. I gripped her hips in my hands and tried to give her triple what she'd gotten the day before. I was forced to let go as she sagged to the floor. She sat there a moment before looking at me.

"I promised I wouldn't watch. I had my eyes closed the whole time. Come on, I want to make you scream before I fuck you for real."

She pulled out the box at length and handed it to me. Inside were a clit stimulator, a small vibrator, a medium one, and one that would have torn her apart. I knew she didn't make regular use of that monster. I smiled as I pulled out the clit stimulator. It looked like a little egg. Silver, cold and metal. I knew one very interesting way to warm it up. A long clear cord led to a remote control.

"Hey put on these," I said as I held up a pair of plain white cotton briefs.

She sighed, but did as she was told.

"Lay on the bed."

As soon as she was comfortable, I moved to the bed, still fully clothed and began to lightly finger her through the panties. She was very quiet, but she was also wet already from her tongue-lashing. Soon I moved the panties aside and slowly pushed the egg inside. I kissed her pouting lips before I slid the panties back into place, then I sat back.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Like I could be arrested for this," she murmured.

I waved the remote at her and she looked a little fearful.

"Never used it on the highest setting, have you?" I asked.

"N-no..."

"Don't be so nervous, no one can just bust in on us here. Come here," I said as I reclined on her big bed and had her straddle me.

I lined her up on my dick, through my jeans and all and had her stay there. I pulled off my t-shirt and reached out to tweak her nipples.

"I want you grind on this," I smiled.

She looked at me blankly. I couldn't stop grinning. She was so out of touch.

"Rub your pussy on my dick. I want you ready. I won't fuck you until you beg."

"Beg!" she yelled.

I grabbed her hips and started the motion.

"Yeah, beg."

She glared at me with those big black eyes, but she didn't stop the movement. She tried to go fast and get me off before I could do her. Too bad, that was why I wanted to do it with the jeans and my boxers on. I had to force myself not to think what it would feel like if I didn't have them on. That was almost enough to make me come. Soon, she slowed down and looked at me pitifully. It didn't help that I decided to play with her hard nipples while she watched my face.

"This is fun," I said lightly.

She groaned by way of reply.

"But you tried to break the rules a while ago, didn't you?" I chuckled.

"What?" she asked breathlessly.

"Don't worry. This punishment is nowhere near as bad as dry anal."

Before she could ask what I meant, I picked up the remote and set on the lowest setting. She nearly screamed as we both went still from the shock. That was very unexpected, but felt so fucking great.

"Did I tell you to stop?" I rasped. "Keep going."

"Skyler..." she groaned.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was hurting her. And not just her pride. She continued, staring at me the entire time. I thought she was pissed, but she was trying really hard not to beg for my dick.

"Please, Skyler. Please..." the words were strange to her, she didn't really know how to say it.

" 'Sky, please fuck me'," I said slowly.

"... 'Sky, please fuck me'."

"I was just getting you started. You have to finish it, make it nasty," I laughed.

Evidently she wanted my meat bad.

"Sky, please. Take the vibrator out and give me the real thing. Put your dick in my pussy and fuck me until I can't take more. Make me come, screaming your name. Come in my pussy, then let me suck you off until you're ready to do it again."

She had undone my pants and fished out my hard on while she was talking. Her words made my dick jump in anticipation. I couldn't have refused her then if it wasn't my idea! She was jerking me lightly and when she put the head into her mouth for a wet, sucking kiss, I nearly lost it.

"Take off the panties," I whispered.

She slid back and threw them across the room. But as she reached for the cord, I stopped her.

"Suck it," I said.

She fell into my lap and started sucking me, rubbing her wet thighs together and trying to relieve the pressure her own desire.

"Don't bite me," I ordered as I threw the egg to the highest setting.

She screamed into my crotch, the vibrations seeming to echo the little machine in her cunt. I let her ride it for a minute before tugging it out of her and laughing as she collapsed with my meat still in her mouth. She lay there prone for a minute before looking up at me.

"Shit!" I hissed as I felt myself lose it completely and my load flowed into her mouth.

Her eyes went wide, but she didn't try to move away. Looking closely, she seemed almost sad. She gulped down my jizz and released me before licking and sucking on my dick again.

"You are too good at this," I laughed as I pulled her up to my face.

I kissed her as I slipped three fingers into her unsuspecting pussy. She gasped and tried to close her legs but I was too quick for her. I fingered her with one hand as I toyed with her nipple with the other. I licked her neck and shoulder as I waited for my dick to jump again. It didn't take long. As soon as she felt it against her, she turned to look at me. I pushed her to her back and leaned over her. Looking at my dick at her pussy was very different from talking about it. the full weight of what I was about to do was settling on me. I was about to lose my virginity with the woman of my fantasies. It suddenly dawned on me, that I didn't know how to do this gently or carefully. I didn't want to hurt her. And it had been so long since she fucked. She seemed to sense my hesitation. And she quickly flipped us.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt my dick being swallowed by this warm, wet, pulsing thing. I don't care admitting that I screamed. It was tight and quickly went from warm to hot and from pulsing to squeezing. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. It took a moment to realize that she wasn't moving. I looked into the expression of total contentment on her face, bunched the muscles in my legs and thrust up. That's when I knew I was only halfway inside of her. As all of my dick was forced inside, she screamed.

"Fuck," I moaned.

She began to bob over my crotch wildly. The position she had to take forced her breasts over my face. Happily, I gently caught a nipple in my mouth, sucking as if I wanted milk.

Everything that had happened since yesterday took over. I was overcome. As if it weren't enough to have used her body as my toy for more than an hour during my detention, I was finally fucking her. It was too much for me.

I grabbed her in a fierce hug and flipped us putting me back on top and in a bit of control. But I froze as I looked at her. She turned to face my, eyes bright and wide.

"Fuck me..." she whispered.

And that's all I could do. I pounded her incredible pussy as though my life depended on it. It wasn't long before she came screaming my name. And it was hearing this woman, of all the women I could have tried this with, that made me blow my load. A few thrusts later and I managed to roll off of her, still clinging to her body I fell asleep.

"Skyler... Skyler? Sky, wake up baby. It's time to get up," Rayla said as she jerked the sheets down from my face.

I looked up into the smiling face of my sexy wife and grinned. She leaned over me and kissed me soundly.

"Why'd you have to go and wake me up?" I asked.

"You did look like you were having a good dream. So what was it? You fucking me as your nurse? Maybe a naughty student that needs her teacher's cock to teach her a lesson?" she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed and pressed those luscious breasts against me.

My hands trailed down to her ass giving her a good squeeze before I answered.

"Actually, you were the teacher that I had a hard-on for in school and I blackmailed you into fucking me with a dirty video you did. You know, those wild college years," I laughed.

"...huh... You have the most fucked up dreams, hun."

"Oh, I don't know. You seemed to enjoy everything in the dream. Besides a little domination never hurt anyone. But, it's Saturday, what is so important that I need to get up?" I asked.

She stood back and pulled open the fluffy blue robe I bought her to reveal my favorite outfit...nothing.

"I didn't think you'd mind me waking you to do me..." she pouted.

I reached out and snatched her into the bed, laying over me. It was high time I made the dream a reality.