Taming the Cat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

Rider and Alex stepped into the room and he was engulfed in a bone cracking hug from Alex. He hugged back gently and tried to look as if he was unaffected by her display of affection, it wasn't often that she showed her softer feelings so obviously.

"I'm sorry Jeremy. You're right, you have to go. I was just angry because I the the feeling of being trapped here." Alex said, even though the thought of it still stung.

"I'm not trying to hold you here against your will-" Jeremy said

"She's right though. We can't." Rider interrupted surprising all three of them. "Alexia is old enough to be making her own decisions. I'll be with her. I'll protect her to the best of my abilities." He smiled cockily "Which are considerable..."

Jeremy rolled his eyes and picked up his bags. "We'll discuss this after I've had a chance to sound out what is happening in Aruba."

Alex could barely contain the giant grin that stretched across her face. She was nearly free and - perhaps more importantly - Rider had stood up for her. Even if he was being an arrogant arse about it.

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12