Taming The Dragon

Story Info
When a king lays claim to his queen.
1.3k words
3.94
22.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands in the middle of the room, back straight, head up, soft brown curls stroked with amber and honey falling down across her neck and shoulders. This woman knows she is wanted, knows she is beautiful, there is a strength and a pride in her, a fierceness, raw and visceral.

The leather wraps her body like a lovers embrace, each nuance and curve of her softly feminine shape is accentuated and contoured perfectly, the rise and swell of her full soft breasts, the shallow soft flatness of her stomach, all perfectly molded into the leather corsette. A tiny leather micro miniskirt covers the sleek muscular swell of her ass, the suggestion of her curves just visible under the hem of the skirt. Her lithe muscular runners legs wrapped in supple sleek black leather boots laces trailing up to the tops of her thighs, heels 4" accentuating the bulk and power of her calves and ass.

The collar around her neck the only outward evidence that she might ever submit herself to the needs and demands of a man in a servile manner.

He strides to stand before her, eyes meeting in a test of will, a small half smile dances on his lips, his dark mustache and goatee lilting to the side, the endless depths and infinite passion in his eyes lock onto the cool steel blue in hers and begin to draw out her inner fire, her back arches defiantly at the touch of his will and his soul, her breasts pushing up against the sleek soft leather, his eyes remain locked on hers, he's no man for distractions.

He smiles down at her, his mass and bulk dwarf her, he reaches one thick muscled hand out slowly towards her throat and hooks a finger through the O ring at the front tugging her close to him, she places her hands on his chest and pushes away, her resistance fuels him and he forces her closer.

She is dwarfed by his bulk, he is thick and wide, muscled and densely built, a tank of a man and his power awes her, he pulls her close to him against her resistance, with ease as if she hadn't tried at all. His mouth covers hers hungrily, his tongue forces its way between her lips and caresses her own.

Defying his strength and the blossoming heat between her legs she arches her back and pulls her head away from him, a grimace on her angelic face.

He sneers in contempt of her resistance and pulls her by the collar to a bed as though he were pulling a doll to play with, when he has her near the bed his hands descend onto her breasts, full and firm he pulls them up and out over the top of the corsette exposing her nipples, with a gleam in his eye he pinches the nipples between his fingertips and the hard top edge of the corsette, rolling them into the leather, making them burn and ache. She grabs at his wrists but cannot move him, he responds by grinding each nipple down hard into the harsh leather, releasing one and wagging a finger in her face as a warning.

He slides one large rough hand down the front of the corsette and up under the skirt, she clamps her legs together against his intrusion and for her effort his free hand sinks into her hair and renches her head back angrily, holding her in place, his sneer cold and hungry as he forces his hand between her thighs and probes into her now soaking wet pussy with his thick long fingers, one low note escapes his lips as he looks into her eyes "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" it's full of hunger and danger.

He pulls her forward and bends her over the bed with a tug on the front O ring of the collar, making it obvious he wants her to stay bent over. She immediately begins to rise and before she is able to stand his giant hand crashes into the soft tender flesh of her ass, one cheek then the other sending her reeling forward onto the bed and filling her senses with deep thudding pain, he tugs the O ring again, telling her to stay, this time she does.

He strolls to the foot of the bed and rummages in a bag there retrieving a length of rope and a long handled flogger, thick suede straps flow sensuously down around the pommel. He smiles as he returns, twisting the flogger against her now exposed ass, the straps caressing and tickling her, rubbing against her labia and clit as well.

He looks at her a moment then pats the bed in the middle and motions her onto the bed, she hesitates, looking at him, her eyes hungry but still defiant and angry, he reaches out and takes her by the collar and pulls her onto the bed, pulling first one arm then the other behind her and wrapping her forearms together with an intricate winding of rope and a slender knot, pushing her skirt up over her hips he slowly begins to drop the flogger onto it, again and again, building speed, impact and rhythm.

Each time the flogger lands her ass blossoms with a deep thud of pain then a bright burst of sensation as the burn begins to tingle and sting, she begins to writhe with the rhythm, her ass rising to meet the lash, he increases his intensity and low soft moans begin to escape her lips as the flogger whistles into her pale soft skin over and over, her ass a bright intense pink now.

Her breathing ragged now, the slick of moisture between her legs glistening, he stops and his eyes roam her body greedily.

He drops the flogger onto the bed and slips out of his jeans without a sound, climbing onto the bed and kneeling behind her he lets his cock nuzzle into the moisture between her thighs, the head of it thick and throbbing as it caresses from her ass to her clit, slipping so slightly between her labia.

She arches her back and tries to bring her legs together but he is too quick, in a heartbeat he reaches out and grasps the O ring at the back of the collar and lifts her upper body off of the bed by her neck, the collar digs into her throat and her breath is taken away in the constriction of her own weight against her throat. She gasps slightly and hears him chuckle just as he drives the full length of his cock into her wet hungry slit. She cannot help but to moan, he slowly slides his full length out and just lets the head throb and tease her between her labia before he arches his back and pushes his hips into her, his balls slamming into her ass as he buries himself into her to the hilt.

He slowly begins to work himself in and out of her faster and faster, building momentum and rhythm, she can feel her climax building as she senses her consciousness beginning to ebb slowly away.

Over and over he rams himself into her, grunting like some animal in rut, his hunger guttural and raw.

As her breathe slowly fades and her consciousness with it she manages to gasp please, without breaking rhythm he reaches down between her legs and brings her to orgasm once, twice and with the final shuddering spasm of her body he releases his own orgasm into her with a bellow that echoes and reverberates through the dark room.

Spent he slowly lowers her to the bed so she can breathe again, carefully undoing the ropes around her arms, teasingly she squeezes his now softening cock and he moans softly in response, she rolls onto her side to see him, he smiles down at her and settles next to her.

She reaches out to touch him, strokes his face, his eyes roll back in sheer pleasure and joy at the gentle caress she gives him "Thank you Sir" she murmurs quietly "I love you my Devil"

His smile fills her with joy and adoration for this man laying before her "Your welcome, and I love you my angel"

Together they drift into slumber, caressing each other softly.