Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Hutton grabbed her head in both of his strong hands and thrust deep into her mouth. His cockhead bumped against the back of her throat when more than half of the shaft was still outside her mouth, and the brave girl suppressed the urge to gag. She grasped his thighs with her hands, holding on for dear life as he held her head immobile and proceeded to fuck her in the mouth, thrusting deep and using the helpless woman as a passive receptacle for his lust. Saliva and pre-cum ran from her lips and over her chin, dripping down onto her stiff pink nipples as she tasted herself on his cock.

Hoping to prevent him from choking her with his vigorous thrusts, Therese grasped his cockshaft in both hands and held on as he used her mouth. She was rapidly losing control of herself, and soon she was using her hands to pump his cock as she sucked hard on the hot dick. She was still trying to convince herself that this was necessary only to try to end her ordeal as quickly as possible.

The lusting pirate pulled his wet cock from her tightly stretched lips, causing a loud sucking noise. She actually tried to pull him back inside, holding her mouth open and wiggling her tongue at him.

Oh, monsieur, encore, encore,” she gasped, shocked to hear her own voice begging.

But Hutton had other humiliations in mind for the beautiful captive as he used his long erection to slap her across the face, hitting her on the cheeks and lips. She kept her mouth open and held her tongue out, letting him abuse her, even inviting him to smack his cock on the surface of her protruding tongue. She could not resist the effect that this brutal domination had on her, loving the feeling of helplessness and surrender. She knew she deserved punishment for her lustful feelings, and she submitted willingly.

After a few minutes of this obscene mistreatment, Hutton grabbed her hair and tilted her head up. As he looked down at her, his scarred face and patched eye looked so dangerous to the sheltered girl it sent a thrill of fear through her chest.

“Lick my balls, slut, and do a good job!” he commanded.

Quick to obey her captor, Therese lifted his heavy cock and licked along the underside to the root. She used the tip of her delicate pink tongue on his wrinkled scrotum, the masculine scent of his sweat almost causing her to swoon. She lapped at his balls slavishly, spreading her spit over his genitals and drawing each testicle into her mouth and sucking gently. While she sucked his balls, a steady flow of pre-cum dribbled from the end of his hard cock and dripped onto her face, soiling her delicate features. The captive noblewoman nibbled along the hot shaft to the top, nipping at his retracted foreskin with her lips and finally plunging her mouth over the purple head. She sucked hard, bobbing her head and fucking him with her mouth.

The defeated Duchess was now beside herself with lust; whimpering, sucking, creaming down her thighs. She was barely aware of anything beyond this wicked man’s wonderful cock filling her mouth as she cupped his balls with one hand and jerked on his dick with the other.

Suddenly Therese was aware of some noise from nearby, and Hutton pulled his hard-on from her dripping lips as the other buccaneers dragged Isabella over to kneel in front their leader. They arranged the women facing each other, and the Captain seized a handful of each lady’s hair and pushed them forward so that their mouths were on either side of his long erection. Holding them captive, he proceeded to fuck in and out between the two pretty faces, forcing their lips to ride along the shaft of his wet cock.

Their lids half closed with lust, the conquered noblewomen gazed into each other’s eyes as they shared hot pirate cock. Isabella reached out and wrapped her arms around her friend, pulling her closer as Therese reciprocated and they hugged each other tightly. The girls’ large young breasts were pressed together, and Therese could feel the hard metal rings in Isabella’s pierced nipples rubbing against the tips of her own swollen mounds.

“By Lucifer’s balls, these sluts are the finest I’ve ever had!” exclaimed Hutton.

“Better than any whores I’ve seen in Port Royal or Portobello!” agreed one of his men.

The vulgar insults only increased the girls’ feelings of subjugation and spurred them on to greater heights of arousal. Therese had a dim thought that this depraved fiend might shoot his seed between their lips, and she and Isabella would be forced share and swallow it. The idea was so vile and forbidden that she almost had an orgasm right then.

But before that could happen Hutton yanked their hair and pulled them off his dripping cock. He pushed Therese onto her back and lifted her long legs until they pressed against her breasts. Her wet, shaved sex was spread wide and exposed to the stares of the four devils. A torrent of juice ran from her tight pussy to coat her bottom hole, which was puffy and loosened by the anal molestation she had suffered. At the top of her slit her delicate little clit button protruded, erect and twitching. The French aristocrat was panting and whimpering, trembling for him to do whatever he wanted to her.

What he wanted was to drive this spoiled princess insane with lust until she was begging for them to use her body. He also wanted to get revenge on Renoir by ravishing his old enemy’s women, and the fact that Renoir had not had a chance to mark this one as his property with his distinctive tattoos meant that she was fresh and barely used.

Knowing that she couldn’t take much more, Hutton lifted his heavy cock and slapped it on her open pussy. He pummeled her soaking sex flesh, hitting her labia and clit until they were painfully engorged and inflamed. She was gasping and crying, tears streaming from her eyes to mix with the cock-juice and drool that already glistened on her face.

S’il te plait, s’il te plait, monsieur. Maintenant, donnez-moi votre bite! Baisez-moi! Baisez-moi!” she screamed, all her feelings of guilt replaced with raging fuck-need.

The other men grabbed the Duchess’s ankles and held her legs in the air, then pulled Isabella around onto her knees so that her head was resting on Therese’s quivering belly. The sweet Dona’s face was only inches from where the Captain’s cock continued to punish her friend’s swollen pussy, and with each slap, juice splashed in all directions, splattering the Spanish girl’s lovely face with sweet droplets of musky cream. The men lifted her hips in the air, spreading her legs wide. As one of them slid his cock into her gushing sex, Isabella stuck out her tongue and licked at the fragrant French pussy juice that landed on her lips. She wanted to taste more, and she held her mouth open and strained to reach the dripping cock that was driving the Duchess insane.

Hutton obliged by moving the few inches necessary to let the girl have what she craved, and Isabella moaned loudly as she plunged her mouth over the dripping tool and sucked the mixture of cock-juice and pussy-cream down her throat. She was filled with bandit cock at both ends whether she liked it or not, but she did like it; she loved it. One of the other men moved around to Therese’s other side as the Captain’s hot dick was pulled from Bella’s lips with a loud slurp, and she quickly filled her drooling mouth with the new tool. Black Jack went back to punishing the young Duchess’s swollen pussy, rubbing the purple head of his cock up and down her gaping slit and over her tingling clit.

The Duchess de Montfort was delirious, near fainting as she pleaded again,

S’il te plait! Baisez-moi! Dans ma chatte!

But the villain didn’t put it in her pussy, because he would never give this woman what she asked for. Instead he nodded to the fourth man who took hold of her arms and held them fast above her head. The Captain slid his dick down her soaking slit until the fat juice-coated head was pressed right against her clenching asshole. He knew she could take him there, however she might protest. And protest she did as the thick probe began to stretch her sphincter.

Non! S’il te plait, non! Pas par la! Dans ma chatte, dans ma chatte!

But there was no stopping him now as the hard cock slid past the abused ring of muscle and plowed into her guts. She gasped and held her breath, waiting for the pain, but her bottom hole had been well prepared, first by Isabella with the dildo and then by Hutton’s fingering. When most of the length was inside the young princess, he paused to let her body adjust. He had his hands behind her knees, holding her legs back, and as she began to breathe again he began to move in and out of her back passage. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, biting her lip and fighting the feeling that was growing in her ass. But there was no denying the pleasure she was feeling, and her breathing came quicker as he picked up the pace of her anal ravishment.

Finally, all pretense of resistance was abandoned as she gasped at him, “Ahh, oui! Prends-moi comme une bete! Enculez-moi!”

A steady stream of pussy juice ran from Therese du Maurier’s empty cunt hole and coated the prick in her ass. She opened her eyes to see Isabella on her hands and knees next to her, eagerly taking the two men at the same time. The man fucking her from behind had two fingers rammed deep in Isabella’s tight asshole, and she shoved back at the duel penetration while sucking hard on the cock in her mouth. The hanging globes of the Spanish girl’s succulent breasts swayed and slapped together as she moved.

The French woman was beyond shame, beyond reason. She was being fucked in her bottom by a horrible, sadistic bandit and she wanted it! She didn’t care if she was a slut and a sinner, she just wanted more cock.

“You should feel how she’s squeezing my cock with her ass,” said the Captain.

“I’ve never seen such lusty wenches!” added another, heaping verbal abuse on the humiliated girls.

Therese looked up at the man holding her arms and stuck out her tongue, wiggling it to invite him to use her mouth. He didn’t hesitate, letting go of her arms and moving to shove his cock into her open lips. She moaned as she grabbed his prick and pulled him in, sucking hard, wanting him to come in her mouth.

The man Isabella was sucking gasped and Therese looked over to see him holding his jerking cock in front of her open lips as he spurted hot come into the Spanish girl’s mouth and over her sweating face. Some overflowed her lips and ran down her chin to fall on Therese’s quivering belly, but she took as much as she could, swallowing the vile juice in gulps as fast as it filled her mouth.

As Hutton pounded harder into Therese’s squeezing ass tunnel she reached down with one hand and began to rub her gushing pussy, pressing and pummeling her clit to reach her climax. The pirate slapped her hand away and grabbed the ivory nun/dildo, which was lying on the towel within reach. Without resistance he shoved it into her empty pussy hole, then took her hand and placed it on the protruding end. She grasped it eagerly and plunged it in and out, fucking herself with the fake cock while he plowed into her obscenely stretched ass. With her other hand she pinched and pulled at her own swollen nipples. She sucked as hard as she could on the cock in her mouth, wanting to taste his seed flooding over her tongue in time for her approaching climax.

Her wish came true as she felt the hot dick jerk in her mouth and spurt thick come over her tongue and into her throat. She moaned and swallowed as fast as she could, not wanting to lose a drop. Seconds later she began to shake as she felt her orgasm build in her pussy and ass at the same time. Gulping, moaning, come running from her lips, the young princess reached a mind-shattering peak and held it for what seemed like an eternity as the buccaneer Captain emptied his balls into her spasming ass tunnel.

Mon Dieu, je jouir!” she yelled, causing spit and come to spray from her mouth.

Beside her Isabella was coming, too, screaming and humping back as sperm and cunt juice squirted from her twitching pussy and ran down the insides of her thighs.

“By Lucifer’s balls, look at them come!”

“Come, you whores!”

As the men withdrew from their ravished bodies, the two battered princesses collapsed on the ground. They lay there for several minutes, gasping and whimpering as they recovered from the intensity of their orgasms, their young bodies covered in sweat, pussy juice and sperm.

Finally Hutton spoke to Therese, “Get in the pool and clean yourself up, slut, and hurry.”

Not sure what he intended, she scrambled to obey, welcoming the warm water as it washed over her abused body. As she washed she saw the men tying Isabella’s hands and feet and placing a gag in her mouth, and she wondered what they were planning. Hutton waved at her to get out, and as she dried herself with the towel he tossed her the caftan she had worn before.

When she had put it on he used a kerchief to tie her hands behind her back again. Isabella lay on the ground, seemingly ignored by the men, who were pulling their trousers on and buckling their belts. Their cruel intentions suddenly became all too clear as Hutton called to his men.

“Take her with us. After a bit of training she’ll bring a good price in Port Royal.”

“No, please, no!” cried Therese as one of the men easily threw her over his shoulder. As they walked from the grotto Black Jack Hutton turned to Isabella and said,

“You can thank Renoir for your tattoos. Every pirate in these waters would recognize his mark, so we can’t sell you at Port Royal. Tell your master we have the French girl. He can try to find me if he wants to try to do something about it!”

Isabella was still struggling with her bonds as she watched the men disappear through the trees with the squirming Duchess.

To be continued…