Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 05

Story Info
Therese is sold and the story concludes.
24.5k words
4.66
69k
28
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One: Approaching Jamaica

After a week at sea the pirate shipFortune Hunter drew near Port Royal on the island of Jamaica. The crew scrambled up the rigging to secure the sails and moved about the deck preparing to drop anchor, while below the women who constituted the precious cargo were being prepared for the slave market. Therese du Maurier tried to remember her life as the Duchess de Montfort, and although it had only been a few weeks since Captain Antoine Renoir had first taken her from the French ship Roi du Soleil, her former life now seemed a distant memory.

Renoir and the crew of The Golden Sword had used her in the most rude and humiliating ways, and although she had tried to resist, to her shame she had eventually capitulated. Therese had responded to their perverse torments by becoming aroused until she was consumed with lust, finally cooperating in her own ravishment. At first she was ashamed of the way in which she had surrendered to their abuse, but before she could come to terms with her sinful behavior she had been stolen from Renoir's compound on Tortuga by Captain Black Jack Hutton and the crew of the English pirate shipFortune Hunter.

Whatever she had suffered at the hands of the French buccaneer paled by comparison with the depraved acts committed by Renoir's English enemy. Although Renoir had apparently intended to bring her into the pirate community on Tortuga, Hutton and his crew were preparing her to be sold as a sex slave at the market in Port Royal. While aboard theFortune Hunter she was tormented horribly, whipped and ravished repeatedly. The men had taken a particular liking to her round and lovely rear, and had concentrated on training her to use her bottom for pleasure. To her own shame she found that she had a particular affinity for that mode of sexual expression, and her will to resist was eventually broken.

She had realized that these men could do to her whatever they pleased, no matter how vile and degrading, and there was nothing she could do to stop them. What was worse, she knew that whatever the obscene uses to which they put her, she would always become aroused and lose control, turning into a shameful slut. In fact, the worse they treated her, the more pain and humiliation they heaped on her trembling flesh, the greater her lust became. It was at this realization that she knew she truly was a slave, and that her pleasure came from the complete subjugation of her will to another's. From that point forward, Therese accepted her new life and gave herself over to the pleasures of the flesh and the joy of pleasing her masters.

Therese had been taken from her cell below deck, as had the other four women, and brought to the large room where each of them had begun her ordeal. Three had been on the ship when Therese was brought aboard: Ingrid, the blonde Danish girl who had been taken from St. Croix; Dolores, the Spanish milk-slave; and Fiona, the English girl who had been unable to speak when Therese first saw her, due to the presence of a ball-gag in her mouth at the time.

Since then the crew had added one more woman, an unfortunate young nun named Sister Dominique, who had been taken from a convent in Panama. Like Therese, she was French and from a noble family. Therese had been used in some of the innocent girl's sexual awakening, and the two formed a strong friendship in the brief time they had known one another. Sister Dominique believed that she was carrying out God's plan for her, and regarded each obscene act of degradation she was forced to perform for the amusement of the filthy crew as a test of faith from the Lord. And if pain was involved it drove her to even higher levels of ecstasy.

Therese had been a pious girl, educated in a convent, and was not inclined to question the judgment of a holy sister. Besides, even her friend Isabella, another former aristocrat whom she had met at the pirate compound on Tortuga, had explained that the wonderful pleasure they received from being used as sex-slaves by their captors was God's way of sparing them the suffering. She truly came to believe it when Captain Hutton had cruelly pierced her nipple with a large needle in front of the assembled crew and she had reacted by experiencing a wrenching climax. She now wore a gold ring in that nipple. When she witnessed the crewman Davy piercingboth of Sister Dominique's nipples and the nun going wild with lust in response, her belief was confirmed that it was God's will that they receive pleasure from their captivity.

While they waited to learn why they had been brought to this room Therese looked at the other women; all beautiful, each one naked with her wrists manacled and connected by a short chain. Although there was nowhere for them to escape to on the ship, it reminded them of their servile status, as did their nudity. They were forbidden to close their legs in the presence of their masters, so they stood with their feet apart and their heads down in an attitude of obedience.

As she looked at her sisters in captivity, Therese realized that all of the women had the most attractive complexions over their entire bodies. Their skin had a soft sheen that seemed to glow. She then understood the reason for some of the things that had been done to them. Besides the fact that they were all completely devoid of body hair, they were bathed every day and massaged with tropical oils by Smitty, the Training Master. But Therese suspected that the most important reason for their lovely skin was the frequent application of hot male seed directly from the end of a squirting cock.

Even now the former Duchess du Maurier could feel the moisture starting to collect between her legs as she thought about hard pirate cocks surrounding her and shooting come on her body and in her mouth. Because her pussy was shaved she had no hair to help hold back her juices, and trickles of wetness escaped her slit and crept down the insides of her thighs.

When first arriving on board, each of the girls had been "initiated" by a series of humiliating sexual torments that had driven them nearly insane with lust. During those orgies they were brought to multiple climaxes by the diabolical buccaneers. This served to introduce them to the pleasures they could experience; after that they were kept in a state of desperate arousal, used repeatedly by the crew but not allowed to come.

Of course sometimes there was nothing their captors could do to prevent it. Occasionally, while being used in some degrading way by the men, one of the girls would go over the edge and climax without any contact with her dripping pussy. Therese herself had come when her nipple was pierced, and once she had seen Sister Dominique climax while being whipped. And nothing could have stopped the Spanish girl from spending when the Training Master had seized her aching breasts and milked her in front of the crew.

But these incidents were rare, and did nothing to ease the terrible need the women were feeling. For Therese it was a pulsating, vibrating fuck-need – a constant yearning to have every hole in her body stuffed with hard cock. She had seen the other women begging for release when she came aboard, but she foolishly thought she would be able to resist.

Even the nun had not been able to resist. Poor Sister Dominique, an innocent virgin less than a week ago, had become perhaps the most abandoned libertine of the group. There seemed to be no act too perverted, no abuse too humiliating for the sister to accept. As long as they forced her, especially if they hurt her, she would give herself over totally to all-consuming lust. A flogging while being forced to suck cocks, the piercing of her breasts, clamps on her pussy lips—all were like a bolt of sexual lightening to her brain.

When Hutton had introduced Sister Dominique to the exquisite pleasure/pain of having a fat pirate cock stretching her virgin rectum the nun had gone wild, eventually begging them to fuck her ass while she held her own plump asscheeks spread wide open. The enjoyment of this forbidden act was another thing that she and Dominique had in common.

Therese managed to steal a quick glance at Captain Hutton's cruel face as he entered the room with Smitty and two other men. She had become used to the eye patch and long scar down his cheek. In fact she now experienced a jolt of excitement, a thrill of combined fear and sexual arousal whenever she saw him. She was ready for whatever new abuse he might be planning for her; anything as long as there was a chance she would be allowed to come. Her pussy ached so, she could think of nothing else.

The depraved pirate slowly walked along the line of naked women, studying them intently. When he reached Dolores he lifted one of her taught, swollen breasts as if judging the weight.

"She's full again, I see. Good," he remarked.

"Aye, Captain," said Smitty. "We been milking ‘er regular, keepin' it flowing, as it were."

Therese could see Dolores's face flush pink with shame as they talked about her milk-filled breasts.

Hutton continued up and down the line, checking their skin, touching their hair. When he ran his hand down Therese's side and over her hip, feeling the smoothness of her skin, she trembled and felt weak in her knees. He placed his hand between her legs and stroked his fingers over her smooth pussy lips.

"And our Duchess is wet again."

"A juicy wench she is Captain," chuckled Smitty.

Therese could not suppress a whimper as Hutton slid his finger into the slippery slit and brushed it over her erect clit. He laughed at her desperation, then wiped the moisture on her unpierced nipple and continued his inspection.

He stopped next at the English girl. She had been Lady Fiona Worthington, now she was simply Fiona, the sex slave. He cupped a silken cheek of her smooth bottom, then slid his hand down to her pussy from behind. His finger probed her moist hole, sliding in without resistance. She obediently spread her legs further, encouraging him to probe deeper. In a barely audible voice she whispered,

"Take me. Please sir, take me now. I must have a cock inside me."

"You shall have your wish soon enough, m'lady," he said. "This was a tough one, eh Smitty?"

"Aye. She took a little longer than most to break. But they all do in the end."

"Or in the mouth, mate!" Hutton joked, referring to Lady Fiona's initial resistance to using her mouth on a hard pirate dick. As he talked he moved his finger around inside her slick pussy, causing her to groan loudly and try to hump back on his finger.

"You don't mind sucking a cock now, do you m'lady?" Hutton continued to address her with mock deference.

"Oh God, no! I'll suck you right now. Please sir, let me suck you!"

"Patience, m'lady, patience," he said as he wiped his hand on her hip and moved to the blonde girl.

Ingrid's hair was quite pale, almost white, as were her brows, lashes and even her sparse pussy fur. Blondes such as this commanded a premium at the slave market, so although the rest of her body had been depilated as with the other girls, the pirates had decided to leave her pubic hair intact. Both the Danish girl's nipples were pierced, and Hutton grasped a ring with each hand and tweaked them, stretching the ends of her breasts. She gasped and bent forward to relieve the pressure, groaning as he released her nipples and placed a hand between her legs. Hutton patted the blonde mound as if petting an animal and cooed,

"What a pretty pussy!" The other men laughed uproariously, as if he had made some particularly clever joke.

The young nun was next. She, too, wore rings in her pierced nipples. Hutton pulled them, harder than he had with Ingrid, because he knew the effect that pain had on the French Sister. She moaned and pleaded with him.

"Please, sir. Please don't do that."

Although Hutton would never tolerate such impertinence from the other slaves, he allowed it from Dominique because he found her pleas so charming; especially since she knew that begging them to stop would only increase their efforts. And the more they tormented her the more aroused she became.

Although Sister Dominique was by now used to being naked in front of the horrible men, she was still ashamed of the copious juice that leaked from her slit and dribbled down her thighs. She knew that they saw this as proof of her weakness, and that it caused the men to hold her in low regard, certain she was a slut. How could she explain that this was the ecstasy from God, given to help her endure her sacrifice? The men watching made rude comments while pointing at the hairless slit between her open legs, and the humiliation just inflamed her lust.

"What a whore!" remarked one.

"Look at the wench leaking juice!"

"Is that holy water, Sister?" Smitty asked.

The pirates laughed as a new flood bubbled from the young nun's pussy and ran down her leg. Therese felt pity for her friend, but also could not help becoming more aroused herself as she watched the sexual torment.

The Captain pulled the rings until the ends of Dominique's sensitive breasts were stretched out several inches and she was whimpering deliciously. As he released the tortured flesh Hutton leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You are a wanton little slut, aren't you Sister?"

Her eyes remained cast downward as she nodded in shame.

"Oui, monsieur," she confessed.

"All right then, Smitty. Let us prepare the ladies for Port Royal."

"Aye, Captain. Ready in a trice, they'll be," he answered.

Two: Port Royal

TheFortune Hunter dropped anchor between Gun Cay and Fort Charles. Although the English governor had no quarrel with the buccaneers who preyed on Spanish and French ships, the practice was no longer openly supported by the English crown and official attitudes towards the pirates were not as tolerant as they had been just a few years earlier. Therefore Captain Hutton preferred to stay where they could leave quickly, rather than sail past the fort and be confined in Kingston Harbor. They boarded a skiff and rowed for Port Royal, the beautiful Blue Mountains visible to the north.

As the rowboat came alongside the pier Davy grabbed the mooring rope and secured the small vessel. Seated at the bow was Captain Hutton and at the stern sat Smitty. Between them the five captive women sat with their heads down, their faces concealed by the cowls of their hooded robes. Under the loose cloaks their hands were manacled and chained. There was still the possibility that once on shore one of them might get a sudden notion to attempt escape. The men knew that this would be exceedingly foolish, as an unescorted young beauty would not remain at liberty for long in this lawless port; the girls were infinitely safer under the protection of Hutton and his men.

Still, it was entirely possible that some thieving bilge rats would try to relieve the buccaneers of their fair treasure, despite the dangerous-looking nature of the women's escorts. For this reason they had taken the precaution of concealing the ladies under cloaks as they helped them onto the dock and led them down to Front Street, which ran along the waterfront.

When theFortune Hunter had first been sighted approaching, one of the boys who watched for arriving ships ran to alert Don Roberto Spinoza, the wealthy Spanish slave dealer. The lad knew that theFortune Hunter was one of the ships that brought women for Don Roberto's market, and the information earned him an entire silver peso from the porter at the house of the generous merchant. As a result of the information there was already a coach waiting for them by the dock. The passenger compartment was enclosed and the windows covered with curtains, thus keeping the contents shielded from greedy eyes. The sturdy carriage was discretely unadorned, with the exception of an ornate letter ‘S' carved into the door. Smitty rode inside with the girls while Hutton and Davy climbed up top with the driver.

Except for Sister Dominique all the young ladies were already quite used to riding in coaches, although rather more elegant ones than that in which they now rattled over the muddy road toward Lime Street. In about twenty minutes the carriage stopped and the door was opened.

The beauties squinted at the bright sunlight as the men helped them out into the courtyard of a compound consisting of a large residence and several smaller buildings. A servant led them into a side door of the house, where the men scraped their boots before entering into a large room. The floors were covered with ornate Persian rugs, and thick tapestries draped the mahogany walls, but the room was empty of furniture. The servant clapped his hands and several men entered carrying four upholstered chairs and a small table. When they had placed the chairs around the table and left, the servant spoke to the pirates.

"Don Roberto extends his welcome to you," he said. "Please sit and my Master will be with you momentarily."

The buccaneers sat down, leaving the five ladies standing, still cloaked. The women kept their gazes lowered, as if afraid to look around. But the pirates had no such hesitation, and studied the luxurious surroundings with keen interest.

"It's a rich life the man gets from dealing in these goods, eh Captain?" Davy remarked.

Hutton was about to reply when a voice from behind them said,

"That is because I provide the finest merchandise for the most discriminating buyers, senor."

The pirates and the ladies turned to see a handsome, distinguished-looking gentleman of about forty-five years standing in the doorway. Don Roberto Spinoza, although a Spaniard in an English-held town, was first and foremost one of the most successful merchants in Jamaica. He often joked that Money was his nationality.

"Don Roberto! So good to see you again," said Hutton as all they stood and he extended his hand to the man.

"And you also,amigo," replied Don Roberto as he shook the pirate's hand.

"These are my shipmates, Smitty and Davy," Hutton said, and the other men shook hands. "Lads, this is the famous Don Roberto."

"Perhaps you meant to say ‘infamous', eh Jack?" said Don Roberto. "Sit, please, let us share someJerez."

As the men sat a servant entered carrying a tray with a decanter and four glasses. He placed it on the little table and poured the sherry. The men lifted the glasses and Don Roberto said,

"To a mutually profitable transaction," as they drank the rich amber liquid. "And to beautiful ladies," he then added, acknowledging the presence of the captive women for the first time.

The cloaks concealed all but their faces, yet even this limited view provided an indication of their assets.

"I think you will be pleased with our goods,Padrino. They were carefully selected, and Smitty has done his usual admirable job of training."

"Well, by all means, let us see what we have," said Don Roberto as he stood and approached the anxious girls.

Hutton gave a slight nod to Davy and Smitty, who rose and began removing the hooded robes. Soon the women stood before them wearing only slippers, manacles and thin cotton shifts that ended at mid-thigh. Though cotton was significantly more costly than the more common linen, the pirates were sophisticated traders and knew the value an attractive wrapper could add to a package. However, since the Spaniard was perhaps the shrewdest slave dealer in Jamaica, such adornment would have no influence on his judgment.

"Please, my friends," he said to the men, "in this room we do not need to shackle such lovely ladies."

The implication that bonds might in fact be necessary in other circumstances was not lost on Therese, who felt her heart jump at his words. As the buccaneers removed the manacles and chains all five women reflexively rubbed their wrists. Don Roberto surveyed the women, impressed by their quality. He knew there was no point in offering to buy them outright, since the pirates would certainly prefer a consignment arrangement when such desirable merchandise was being offered. He first approached the tall Scandinavian girl, Ingrid. Although her eyes were almost level with his she avoided looking directly at him.