Taming the Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
465 Followers

Regina looked skeptical, "Why do you do it? What do you get out of it?"

"Us?" Diane answered, "We get whatever we want. He gives us vacations, gifts, but mainly we do it because we like it. We're in a similar situation after all."

"What do you mean?" Regina asked.

"Well, our husbands are always working, and frankly, are a bit older than us; they just can't satisfy us on their own. This is harmless because what they don't know can't hurt them." Diane exclaimed.

Diane noticed something change about Regina right then and had an intuition; she decided to go for it.

"Regina, I'll tell you a secret," she teased.

Just then Madelyn noticed that Tommy might be about to say something, so she mouthed "No" at him silently. Seeing him fixate on her mouth, she slowly traced her lips with her tongue and then with her finger. She had his complete attention and knew that he was far too distracted to involve himself in the conversation.

"Pastor Thomas has a thing for you, too," Diane said as if it was a world-class secret.

"What?" Regina said, attempting to cover up that she was flattered by acting shocked.

"Mmm, hmm," Diane confirmed. "He's always going on about your body and your beautiful red hair."

"Really?" she asked.

"I think you would make a great member of our team," Diane said.

"Team?" Regina asked.

"We call it the pleasing the pastor team," Diane stated. "And, look, Regina, I can tell you're turned on; if you do this, you do it for the sex and view anything else as a perk okay?"

"Yes," Regina said.

Diane moved over to Regina and helped her out of her chair. She pushed the door closed and locked it and walked Regina over near the desk.

Regina was so horny she was practically dripping. Diane was telling her in whispers what to do, and Madelyn moved to the side so that the pastor was now watching Regina just across his desk.

Regina, listening to Diane's suggestions, was swaying side to side and seductively undressing.

Madelyn was coaxing Pastor Thomas to encourage her. She had him tell her about his fantasies about her and how he often had to come in his office and masturbate thinking about her. Madelyn was expertly controlling his cock so that he felt like was on the verge of shooting this entire time.

Diane had coached Regina down to her blue bra and panties, but now physically hugged her from behind. She moved her hands up and down Regina's abs, each stroke going a bit higher, until eventually her hands pushed Regina's bra up and over her magnificent tits. She tweaked her nipples and then slid one hand back down her tight stomach and slipped it inside the panties and then inside Regina's, now soaked, pussy.

After a few strokes, bringing Regina close to ecstasy, Diane's fingers, glistening, were rubbed on Regina's nipples, creating a sensory overload that Pastor Thomas hadn't experienced ever.

Madelyn whispered to Thomas, and Thomas said aloud, "Regina, fuck me right now and I'll double your salary."

"What?" she asked, shocked by the comment.

Madelyn dug her finger into his cock and mouthed, "Again," at him silently.

This time was louder, and more aggressive, due to what he felt on his cock.

"Get over here and fuck me now, and I'll double your salary," he growled.

Diane whispered for Regina to play hard to get, so Regina said, "No."

But, Madelyn had Tommy counter with a loud threat of being fired, though it was fairly ineffective as Regina may not have even heard it. She was completely focused on Diane, whose fingers were back inside of her and bringing her extremely close to an orgasm.

A moment or two later, Regina achieved her orgasm and climaxed with such veracity that there was nothing Madelyn could do to hold off Thomas anymore. She gripped and slid her hand back and forth and back and forth, and the sounds from the pussy and mouth of Regina caused an eruption out of his cock that shot more and harder than he had shot since he was a teenager.

Diane and Madelyn each worked their partner to completion, and then Madelyn unhooked the pastor's wrists, and all four of the participants began to get dressed.

"That was great, everyone," Madelyn said.

The pastor and Regina were in a bit of shock still, but Diane agreed.

Madelyn explained to Tommy that she wanted to see Regina's raise in effect, on paper, by Sunday. Tommy griped a little but quickly agreed that he could get it done.

"We'll meet back here at 2:00 Sunday, just the four of us, that's a couple of hours after service ends, so we should be alone." Diane told the others.

"What for?" the pastor asked her.

"Well, you're going to show us Regina's raise, then we'll go through the next few items." She answered, "And, of course, we'll have a little more fun."

"But, you have some work to do," she sternly added.

"Ok, what?" he asked.

"First, remember to pick up a new shirt on the way home. Second, remember to fuck that wife of yours tonight; it is Valentine's Day, and we can't have her getting suspicious. But, while you're fucking her, you think about the three of us, because Sunday you get a special treat; you'll get to pick one of us. This is unusual; usually we'll be the ones deciding who you get, And, third, add an impassioned plea to your sermon Sunday to build up donations. We're doing something exciting next, but it's expensive." Diane concluded.

With that, Diane turned and walked out. Madelyn turned to Regina and told her to come shopping with her the next day, specifically to pick out lingerie to wear under her church dress on Sunday.

"Oh, one more thing, Tommy," Madelyn nonchalantly called out while walking out.

"Yes," he dutifully answered.

"Zero out those balances for us regarding the Spring Break trip." She said.

"Fine, fine," he answered her.

And, Thomas got himself together and hurried out, wondering how on earth he would explain his tardiness.

"Oh well" he thought to himself, "It was worth it."

msgrant67
msgrant67
465 Followers
12