Taming The Slut

Story Info
She finds herself in a new and un-expected way.
1k words
3.58
34.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago I was very into the church. I was on the worship team and had an event almost every night of the week. I met Andy at a party I agreed to go to after giving in to a few old friends. Of course he didn't have quite the effect then as he does on me now.

I started to party more often after that. I got into drinking and smoking pot. Within a few months I had left the church completely. I wanted to find my own way. I continued to see Andy, but I led him on numerous times. He stopped talking to me after that because he was tired of it. Once summer came my rebellion grew worse. I became obsessed with sex and pornography. I wanted to be a pin up model. I wanted to experience new things. I started sleeping around. I met a few older guys offline and had sex with them in the backseat of my car at night.

After a while I still felt kind of empty and really lonely. I talked to Andy online one night by messaging him on an old screen name that he had not gotten the chance to block. I sent him a heart felt apology letter. He accepted it and decided to come out to see me. We started talking again and soon we were seeing each other exclusively althoug he was still very cautious.

He was very disappointed in me when he found out about my promiscuity. My innocence was something he admired about me so much in the beginning. He still stuck around though and finally we hooked up and things were going good until about the fourth month together. He was a virgin before but we decided to share that level of intimacy with each other. He could not take the fact that I was not his fully and that I had been with others. He said that he loved me and he really wanted to work things out between us but he didn't know what to do. So we decided to take a break for a little while and get our heads together.

While he was thinking an idea came to him. He thought that maybe if he punished me and corrected my past behavior I wouldn't do it again. I would be his and only his. He wanted me to submit to him in every way possible. Body, mind, heart and soul.

When he told me this it sent shivers down my spine. It was something I so strongly desired all along. I needed to be tamed. So I agreed that I would do this.

That night was to be the night of my punishment. I was nervous all day. I could hardly think of anything else. I was told to be at his house at 10pm sharp. It was so cold out that nightand I had worn a short skirt with knee high stockings just as I knew he would love. I knocked on the door and when he answered he grabbed my harm and pulled me in quickly slamming the door behind. He told me that tonight I was not to speak what so ever. I may nod only if he asks a specific question.

He pulled me by my arms into his room. Tonight I was regarded as a worthless slut instead of the beautiful angel that he once called me. He told me to remove all clothing. For acting like a slut, tonight I would be fucked like one. He instructed me to lay on the bed with my feet on the wall and my head hanging over the edge of the bed. I was to open my mouth because he was going to fuck me until I choked on his cum.

He grabbed my hair and rubbed his cock on my lips. I wouldn't open. I wasn't ready to give in. I was to scared that I might actually enjoy it. He didn't like this act of defiance. He raised his hand to strike my face but he restrained himself. He knew that the time for this would come later.

He bent down and whispered into my ear that if I ever wanted to be his good girl again I would do as he said. So I opened my mouth and let him inside. He fucked me so hard that I almost cried. I kept choking on his cock. It was so hard. I wanted him to stop yet I wanted him to keep going. I wanted to taste his delicious hot cum in my mouth so bad, but he would not let me. He pulled out and came all over my face and in my hair.

I remembered that this was not to pleasure but to punish me for my mistakes. He told me that I must not wipe it off until he said that I could. He had me stand up and lean up against the wall with me legs spread as far as I could get them. I was not allowed to turn around to look at him. My face had to touch the wall at all times. I waited for about 15 minutes for him to continue with the punishment. It was driving me mad, all the waiting and not knowing.

I felt something grazing my ass. It sort of tickled. It felt kind of like a spoon. It wasn't metal though. I soon figured out that it was wooden. He told me not to scream or whimper. I held my breath and he struck me hard. I felt like I was on fire. He did it again and again and again. My eyes were tearing up. My face became drenched as he continued to strike me again and again. I did not make a sound as he instructed.

When it was over he grabbed me up in his arms and kissed my forehead and then my eyelids. I never wanted our embrace to end. I was his now. I cried again because for the first time in my life I felt like I was in the right place. I felt completely safe. I felt whole.

He asked me if I would ever behave like a "REAL" slut again. I assured him that I would never touch anyone but him and that I was for his pleasure and use only. I was falling deeper in love with him and after that night I trusted him completely.