Taming The Two Ch. 03

Story Info
All is revealed as Joham plays with the trespassers.
1.7k words
4.23
19.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers

Disclaimer: All persons in this work of fiction are over the age of legal consent(18). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

****

His heart missed a beat at the second knock; he looked directly at the door as if he could see straight through it. The pounding on the door got louder but he tried to maintain control and remain calm. Joham put on his hoodie which covered his head and fell around his face, hiding his features, he walked over to the door and barely opened it, sending a slither of light around the frame, he stepped outside and closed the door quickly so that the inside of the room could not be seen.

The female at his door smelled so familiar, that scent of lavender and cherry blossoms calmed him but brought back memories he had so desperately tried to suppress, he hung his head low and closed his eyes for a moment. It was her; he confirmed in his head, it was his woman, his wife, his queen, his treacherous bitch, Ms. Katrina Cartwright.

He jumped when she shook the picture in front of him asking if he had seen her girls, he did not respond, he just stared at her, hate, hurt and fear boiling up inside of him like a volcano preparing for eruption, but somehow there was the joy of seeing her again, he felt what he thought he would never feel for her again, he felt love. She shouted at him and he raised his head, looking right into her eyes, she stumbled back as the blood drained from her face, those were the eyes of her past, those were the eyes of the man she left behind, but it could not be, she thought, this man was too thin, too unkempt, too savagely, it could not be.

Joham took the picture from the woman, who was standing mouth ajar and as white as a ghost staring at him from head to toe, he shook his head in the negative and pushed the picture back to her. She asked who he was but he looked at her with his face hard and cold and his eyes glowing red. He said in a low, stern voice that she didn't know him, staring intently at her.

His voice was different but it was the same, she knew him, she stepped back and kept stepping back until she was a few feet away, without a word she ran, her heels slipping on the wet sand, her dress wrapping around her shivering body, she did not stop until she was standing next to the red Toyota parked on the beach.

Katrina got into the car and locked the doors her heart pounding like it was attempting to escape her chest, she could not catch her breath, she wrapped her hands around her waist and tried to steady herself, rocking back and forth formulating a plan, orchestrating her next move, still she remembered the man she left, still she remembered Joham.

Mel and Brie could not understand why Joham waked them the way he did and for the first time told them to get dressed but they did not question him, they put on the clothes he had laid out for them and walked towards the door.

The moon shone brightly on the beach but an eerie silence filled the air, Brie rubbed her hands along her arms, trying to warm them as Joham led them across the beach and through some bush to what looked like an abandoned factory. He ordered them to stay and said he would be back, Brie was the first to grab him begging him not to leave them, Mel joined in, dropping to her knees and holding his legs, he smiled, he had them totally under his control. He instructed them to release him and they obeyed, he kissed each of them in that passionate way they had grown to know then turned and ran to the door.

The sight that met him outside was dismal, there stood Katrina with a loaded gun, threatening to shoot if he made another move and shouting for Kathryn and Michelle. Joham smiled as he thought that those were not the names of the girls he had, he spoke to her once again in a low tone saying that his girls were not her girls and called for them. Mel and Brie hurried to their master, Katrina dropped the gun and sprung unto the girls screaming as the girls struggled to get to Joham who stood puzzled at the scene unfolding. He snatched up the gun and demanded an explanation.

.............................

A look of hatred covered Katrina's face, he could hardly recognise her, evil took over her features, she was not a woman to be kept, she said, she had to follow her dreams and his money helped her greatly. Katrina revealed that she knew who he was and stated firmly that she never loved him, she wanted his money. She changed the names of the girls to be sure they would be away from him. Joham grew angrier and angrier, why didn't he know this, why didn't he realize how she really felt, was he so blinded by his love for her.

His eyes were blood red, the vein in the middle of his forehead pulsed, he looked directly at Kathryn, her eyes full of hate.... he held his stare.

Katrina's head moved from side to side, it was the only thing she could easily move, something felt like it was holding her down, she fought to open her eyes but they felt so heavy, little by little she forced herself to open them up, slowly they adjusted to the light.

Her arms and legs were spread wide, she was naked, her body totally exposed to the elements and reacting in a strange way, her stomach ached, her pussy felt sore, she looked down only to see Joham feeding her cunt with his tongue. She had been under his spell and a victim of his wrath. He was naked too, his body was darker than she remembered, she wanted to feel him, touch him, she wanted to show him her love, he on the other hand aimed to punish, he wanted to release the anger she set off in him, he bit her clit, she screamed.

The girls stood outside as master mauled their mother's cunt, he had pleasured and pained her for hours, still she begged him for more, her mind set only to please him. His dick lay asleep across his leg as she seized it in her hand and rubbed her tongue across its tip, he did not flinch when she took it into her mouth and sucked it in, stretching it as she sucked her warm tongue sent chills through Joham's back, she had not lost her touch, he moaned as she brought his cock to life, it grew larger than it had grown in a long time.

He pumped his waist, feeding her the cock she so hungrily sought, his balls contracted as his first load came, he compelled her to swallow every last drop, she complied. He spun her around and inspected her tight twat, a cunt he had missed for so many years, a cunt he had longed for, prayed for, searched for, he stuck his dick into her mercilessly, thrusting as hard as he could, venting his frustrations, his pain into her, her hair flew back and forth as he pumped, he grabbed it and pulled her head back.

The slapping noise as his balls hit her ass echoed throughout the factory, she cried out as her pussy stretched to accommodate the violent intruder. Holding her onto him he sat on the ground, her cunt still impaled by his huge member, he ordered her to ride, up and down she slid, her sagging breasts flew up as her speed increased and he forced her to take his dick completely. The building was filled with the sound of their grunts and moans, as Joham laid Katrina on the ground and guided his dick to her opening, hot and red from the pounding already received.

Her face contorted as he entered, he tried not to care that she was in pain, he forced his dick into her to the hilt moving slowly, being sure to keep his full length inside of her. Her body responded with a flood of juices, showering Joham's cock and running down the crack of her thick ass. He loved that her orgasm was so powerful and quickened his pace, pushing deeper with every stroke, expanding her insides with every thrust.

His grunt was so loud it startled the girls, he pulled out of Katrina and sprayed her with his cum, ensuring that it covered her face and breasts, she smiled. His three women, he thought, he ordered Katrina to get dressed and told them to follow him.

The sun was high in the sky when they came out of the building and went back down to the beach, it was filled with people, calling the names of the three women. He ordered them back into the hut, whispering to each of them before he left and watched from a bush as a uniformed man approached. The man opened the door and shouted for the others to come.

Katrina, Kathryn and Michelle Cartwright sat naked on the cot inviting the search party in to fuck them all. Joham watched as the men fought to control themselves, these beautiful women were obviously drugged or bewitched or something, they argued.

Joham stepped to the side of the hut where he had a good view of the thirty men in the search party, he cleared his throat, this would be his biggest test, he concentrated his powers, capturing the attention of the men, he swung his hand up and each man dropped.

As the night darkened and the sea calmed, the red toyota drove away, a cold-hearted Joham looking in the rear-view mirror as the waves lightly tickled the sand on the shore.

Thirty men stood naked in a line outside of the utility hut on Joham's peaceful beach each waiting his turn to fuck a Cartwright.

This would be a long night.

..........

*Author's Note*

Many thanks to my editor Shingeki for all his hard work and encouragement. Thanks to Gabes for renewing my inspiration to write and to Sam for her constant support.

And many thanks to you for reading!

Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers