Tami's College Days

Story Info
First time away from home my hair came down.
2.6k words
4.28
119.5k
54

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,221 Followers

Hi my name is Tami, I grew up in a small town where there was never any real excitement. I recieved an academic scholarship to a major university, I was always good in school.

I'm a Brunette, 5'7" tall, 36C-26-36 athletic build.

My parents were a little upset that I would be so far from home during my college years. After all I was their little girl.

My mother took me shopping for new clothes for my first year of college. She thought that some of the skirts I chose were a little to short. She should have seen the lingerie I bought when she wasn't around.

My parents threw me a going off to college party the week before I left. We had a good time swimming, playing games and just talking.

My first semester at school was not all that exciting. I was always a social person so it was easy to make friends. We all spent most of the time meeting new people and learning our way around the new town.

After Christmas break that all changed. The parties in the dorms started. I started checking out the sororities on campus, first year we had to live in the dorms. I got welcomed at the sororities and started making different friends. I got invited by these new friends to many parties, including the frats.

I took to the party scene like I had been doing it all my life. I drank more then I should have at many of these parties.

I don't know what came over me while I was at college but the wild child in me came out. Partying, making out, groping, and all around fun.

During one of these parties I was just getting my drunk on when he walked in. He walked in with an air of confidence that just amazed me. He made his way around the room talking to a lot of people, then he noticed me.

He strolled up to me and his size just made me look like a dwarf. He was 6'9" tall and muscular, my panties got wet. The longer we talked the wetter I got. I could not explain it, it could have been that he was so polite and never crossed the line.

His name was Marcus and he was a defensive tackle on the football team. He was such a pleasure to talk to that I gave him my number. I went back to my dorm that night all giddy and warm inside and slept like a baby.

When I did not have my nose in the books the next week, I could only wonder if Marcus would call. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the taboo after all he was black.

I was in my room studying for a test on Thursday night when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Tami."

"Yes."

"It's Marcus," Oh my god! My panties got wet, he called.

"Hi, Whats up?"

"Not much, I enjoyed talking to you last weekend, would you like to go out Saturday night?"

"I enjoyed talking to you also, I would love too."

"I will pick you up about 9:00."

"That would be perfect," I gave him my address.

I was so excited that Marcus called and asked me out, I did poorly on my test.

Saturday came and I was so excited all day. When it came time to get ready, I had a hard time finding an outfit. I started with some of the skimpiest lingerie I had. It was a sheer lace bra and panty set. Next came the dress it was so short, if I sat the wrong way I would expose myself. Next I chose a pair of stilletto heels.

I looked in the mirror and oh my god! I got extremely excited, I looked good enough to eat. I finished with the make up and getting my hair done and waited for Marcus.

Marcus showed up right at 9:00 and I got in his car.

"What do you like to do?" he asked.

"Dancing is always fun."

"I know this bar with a dance floor."

"I'm only 18, I'm not old enough to get in."

"The bouncers a friend of mine."

"We can try."

Marcus drove to the bar chatting the whole way about what we both liked and what we were planning after college. I had not noticed that the bar was in a seedy part of town.

We went into the bar it was dimly lit with a dance floor and several tables. The music was good, Marcus led me to a table and went and ordered drinks.

I was having a good time with Marcus he was a perfect gentleman. The later it got, I realized that the patrons coming in were all black, I started feeling uncomfortable. Marcus made me feel like I belonged so that feeling went away a little while later.

We started dancing at first only to the fast songs. As the evening progressed we started dancing to the slower ones. During one of the slower songs I became intrigued noticing for the first time the contrast of my white hand on Marcus's black arm, I kissed him.

Marcus did not waste the oppertunity he started kissing back. His kiss was like none other I had ever recieved compassionate, confident I did not notice he was rubbing my ass.

We danced several more times that night and got closer with every song. I was dancing real close to Marcus and felt something rubbing my stomach. I backed away a little and looked down to my horror the head of Marcus's cock was sticking out of his waist band.

That feeling only lasted about half a second. We started dancing closer again and I rubbed on this magnificent tool the whole time, it was my fault.

We left at closing time. When we were back on the road Marcus became a little bolder and started rubbing my thigh. I looked down and let him continue, the contrast had me mesmerized. I reached over and started rubbing his cock.

"Do you want to come back to my place?"

I was a little tipsy but not drunk enough to abandon all logic.

"Sure," I could not believe my answer, after all I was a good girl.

We went into Marcus's apartment and he turned on some music and got us each a beer. We talked a little more while drinking our beers.

I leaned over and kissed Marcus and he kissed back. His tongue wrestling with mine, I felt it in my pussy. When he started rubbing my thigh I did not object. His hand started working higher and higher. I should have resisted but I spread my legs a little more the higher he went.

I started rubbing his cock, I could not believe that a cock could be so big. The longer we kissed the braver I became. I unfastened Marcus's pants, his cock sprang free.

Marcus reached up and started pulling on my panties, I raised my hips, my panties landed on the floor. He started rubbing my pussy with his strong hands, I became so excited I lost awareness.

Our clothes were soon piled on the floor. Marcus stopped kissing me and laid me back on the couch. He started kissing down my body, the further down he went the more excited I became.

He reached the V between my thighs and started kissing each thigh, I just got wetter. I was not a virgin but the only sex I had was a friends with benefits thing.

Marcus turned on the couch, I was now face to cock. Seeing it so close I got scared this will never fit in me. I had never given a blow job before but I had to try. I started licking and kissing the head, Marcus let out a small groan. I licked up and down the sides and finally I opened wide and sucked it into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down like in the porn movies.

Marcus seemed to enjoy this he started eating my pussy with enthusiasm, he was finger fucking me. With all this excitement I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

Marcus pulled his cock from my mouth and turned to lay on top of me. We kissed, tasting myself on his lips excited me even more. Marcus's cock was slapping on my pussy lips.

"Do you have a condom?" I wanted to feel this weapon in my pussy.

Marcus got up and got a condom out of his room. I watched Marcus walk back into the living room, I could not beleive the size of his cock. It had to be 9 or 10 inches long and fat as my wrist, will he even get it in me? I thought.

Marcus gave me the condom, I rolled it on his cock. It looked like it would break, his cock was so fat.

Marcus lay back on top of me with his cock in it's rain coat.

"Take it easy I've never had anything this big before."

I reached down and rubbed his cock along my pussy lips for a couple of minutes, for extra lube. I started inserting it into my pussy, I felt the head pop in. Marcus went slowly at first, the girth of his cock was uncomfortable at first. Marcus was gentle until I became accustom to the size.

Marcus started sawing in and out of my pussy with slow and gentle strokes. I started flexing my hips to meet his strokes. I was soon taken by surprise with an orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck me that feels so good, AHHHH!" I moaned.

"Baby your pussy is so tight."

"Your cock is bigger than any I've had, OHHHHHH!"

"Ever had a black cock?"

"No yours is the first ..OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Does it feel good?"

"YESSSSSSSSSS! best I've ever had...AHHHHHHHH!"

Marcus started plowing in and out of my pussy harder. My orgasms started running into each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him in deeper. His cock started hitting my cervix and I came again. No one has ever been that deep in my pussy the feeling was intense.

Marcus picked up the pace and really started fucking me. I felt his cock swell up and knew he was about to cum. I flexed my hips harder to meet his thrust he gave me so much pleasure I wanted to return it.

His cock exploded oh my god! his cock pulsed for what felt like an hour. I climaxed again feeling the pulsations of a real cock exploding in my pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you are amazing Marcus."

"You like that don'tcha Bitch?"

"Yes none of my fuck buddies came like that."

"Pathetic pencil dicked white boys I bet?"

"Yes small town girl not many blacks my age."

Marcus started pulling his cock out, I felt a liquid running down the crack of my ass. I never cum that hard or often. I didn't give it a thought until Marcus was completly out.

"OH MY GOD! the condom broke, I'm not on birth control."

"Baby don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it. I can't get knocked up by you."

"Racist bitch."

"I am not."

"Get all worried over a little accident and your true colors come out."

"What?"

"Southern upbringing and all. Most likely a card holding member of the Klu Klux Klan."

"I am not, I can't get pregnant! I'm still in school!"

"Yeah right racist bitch."

Marcus slammed his cock back into my pussy and started sawing in and out. I abandon all thought of what he just said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck me you black bastard."

Marcus started slamming into me, I climax right away.

"Racist bitch likes that."

"YESSSSSSSSSS! CUMMMMMMMING! Fuck me."

"A little pleasure and she admits it."

"What? OHHHHHHHH!"

"That you're a racist."

"No I'm not...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Marcus started fucking me with a passion I never felt. He kissed me, my tongue snaked into his mouth and wrestled with his. My legs were wrapped around his waist so I could match his thrusts with mine.

Murcus's cock swelled and I pulled him deep into my pussy. He exploded, I felt every jet of seed pelt my womb with intensity, I passed out.

I awoke a little while later on the couch, Marcus was not there. I scampered down the hall to his bedroom, he was asleep.

I pulled his sheet down and climbed into bed. I'll show him I'm not a racist bitch. I started stroking his cock putting it in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down and swirled my tongue around the head, Marcus woke up.

"That feels good."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, "glad you like it," I put it back in.

"Another racist bitch turned BCS."

I ignored that comment, because I was not a racist and I did't know what a BCS was.

I continued bobbing my head for a couple of minutes until my jaw got tired. I crawled up Marcus's body and inserted his cock in my pussy and impaled myself on it.

"OHHHHHHHHHH! That feels so right."

I started posting up and down his shaft, like I was riding a horse. Marcus reached over and turned on the light, I was blinded for a second. My eyes adjusted to the light, I climaxed seeing my white hands on his black chest.

"Little racist bitch likes the big black cock in her pussy."

"Why do you keep saying I'm a racist."

"You are!"

"I wouldn't be here if I was."

"Yeah right! you're just trying to prove to yourself your not a racist"

I was enjoying the fucking so much I didn't push the issue. with two loads of semen already in my pussy I started teasing Marcus.

"AHHHHHHHH! Fuck this racist bitch knock her up."

Marcus responded by rolling me over on to my back and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Tell me what you want racist whore?"

I was enjoying the fucking so much with the intensity of my orgasms I didn't answer. I was flexing my hips to meet his thrusts. Marcus rose to a kneeling position and pulled out some and stopped. I flexed my hips to keep fucking but he put a stop to it pushing down on my stomach.

"What do you want you racist whore? Answer me!"

Marcus flexed his cock in my pussy. I looked down and saw the way my white pussy lips hugged his cock, like they didn't want to let go. the contrast of his black cock in my white pussy was amazing.

"Fuck this racist whore, AHHHHHHHHHH! Knock her up with a little black bastard, OHHHHHHHHH!"

The way Marcus fucked me, the names he was calling me treating me like a slut made the fucking all that more intense. The way my pussy lips looked hugging his cock.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! That's it show me I was wrong to be a racist."

I'll teach you the error of your ways."

Marcus started plowing into my pussy and kissed me. All thought that I was unprotected left my mind. I was so into the name calling, I didn't care at that moment.

Marcus's cock started swelling again, getting ready to make another deposit in my pussy. I really got into the fucking, thrusting up as hard as I could to meet his thrusts. Marcus exploded again, I felt every jet of semen pelting my womb.

Marcus went to sleep that night well fucked. I was worried after I calmed down from the amazing fuck session. Did I get pregnant? Did I catch an S.T.D.? What am I going to do? This all ran through my mind. I could not do anything until Monday when the campus clinic opened.

I didn't sleep well with all these thoughts. What am I going to do if.........?

to be continued.........

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,221 Followers