Tami's College Days Ch. 03

Story Info
Monday comes.
1.6k words
4.36
52.9k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

I woke up before Marcus and made coffee. I went back to the bedroom after starting the coffee.

I found Marcus on his back, he had kicked the covers off. I crawled up on the bed and started to stroke his cock, Marcus stirred. I started sucking on his cock trying not to wake him. I started bobbing my head to see how much I could get down my throat, I gagged.

Working his cock in and out of my throat, I found that if I went slow I could get his cock in further with each attempt. I started to enjoy this, after about 5 or 6 minutes I had my nose in his kinky black pubic hair. I started bobbing faster and faster, Marcus woke up.

"OHHH! babe that feels good, hell of away to wake up," he said, stretching.

I pulled his cock from my mouth, "I got the whole thing," I impressed myself.

I went back to blowing Marcus, he was moaning the whole time. After about 5 minutes Marcus warned me he was about to cum. I sucked harded until I felt his cock start to swell. I started to take half his cock in my mouth and jerked him off at the same time.

His cock exploded, I pulled my hand away and engulfed his entire cock. He deposited volleys of cum directly into my stomach. I climaxed, it tasted salty but not harsh.

"Want some coffee with your cream?" Marcus laughed.

I laughed too, "It should be ready."

I vaulted off the bed and ran to the kitchen naked.

Marcus walked out a couple minutes later, he was still hard.

"Oh my god! does that ever go down?"

Marcus walked up behind me and hugged me. He started sawing his cock between my thighs.

"Marcus we can't," I said. "I have to go to the clinic before class."

"What for?" he asked.

"I need to get on birth control," I said. "I have to go by the drug store and get cleaned up before I go."

Marcus drove me to the store and dropped me at the dorm.

I took a shower and cleaned up. I put on some fresh clothes and walked to the clinic.

I discussed what happened with the physician and decided that a diaphram was the best form of birth control. He told me to schedule an appointment in a month for the S.T.D. tests.

The week went by slow I was still worried about pregnancy or disease. I got called when my diaphram was ready and they taught me how to put it in and keep it clean.

Marcus called Friday night, "You busy?"

"No! Just studying."

"Want to hang out?"

"Where?"

"My place, if you want to."

"O'kay that would be great."

"I'll pick you up in an hour."

"That will be fine, I'll be ready."

"See you then," he hung up.

I jumped off my bed and stripped. I grabbed a towel and went to take a shower. When I was done I dried off and went back to my room.

I inserted my diaphram with spermacide foam, like I was taught.

I tried to decide what to wear, we will be at his place. I decided it would be casual so I decided on a pair of casual pants and a football jersey, forgetting my undergarments. I put a less casual top in my bag just in case, I went down to wait.

Marcus pulled up, I got in his car.

He leaned over and gave me a kiss, "Glad you were free."

"Me too," I kissed him back.

"Nice jersey."

"I brought a less casual top if you want to go out."

"Do you?"

"No, Your place is fine."

Marcus started to drive and put his hand on my thigh.

"How was your week?"

"Still worried about pregnancy."

"What did they say Monday?"

"I scheduled an appointment in 3 weeks."

"That's good."

"Not if I don't get my period."

"It'll be o'kay," he said. "We can just hang out and get to know one another."

I smiled, no one is this understanding, I thought.

We arrived at Marcus's apartment and went in. Marcus turned on some music and offered me a beer.

"That would be great," I sat on the couch.

Marcus grabbed a couple of beers and joined me on the couch.

"Tami I like you!" Marcus blurted out.

I was stunned, "Marcus I like you too."

"I was worried about you all week."

"Why?"

"After the condom broke you seemed out of sorts."

"I can't get pregnant while I'm in school," I said. "You graduate next year and head off to who knows where."

"Hopefully going pro," he said. "That's not what I was getting at."

"What then?"

"Well if you are pregnant, and decide to keep it, we have decisions to make."

I got wet, a man that is taking responsibility, "It was an accident that the condom broke, that wasn't your fault."

"That's not the point," he said. "If you are pregnant it will be our responsibility and not just yours."

I could not resist, I leaned in and kissed Marcus, snaking my tongue into his mouth.

Marcus responded returning the kiss with passion, I got wetter. We kissed for about 10 minutes and Marcus never tried to go any further.

I started stroking his cock through his jeans, he took the hint and started rubbing my pussy.

Marcus broke the kiss, "What about birth control?"

"I got a diaphram, put it in after you called."

I unzipped Marcus's pants, releasing his cock.

Marcus unbuttoned my slacks and pushed his hand down the front, "No panties?"

"To many clothes can ruin a moment," I started stroking his cock faster.

Marcus found my pussy and started rubbing up and down, finding my clit. He rubbed my clit with expertise, I came hard.

Marcus pulled his hand out of my pants and started lifting my shirt, I raised my arms. Marcus tossed my shirt in the corner and removed his.

I got on my knees between Marcus's thighs and started kissing his cock, pulling his pants off. I started deep throating Marcus bobbing and stroking. Marcus was enjoying this, hopefully. He was flexing his hips up in a fucking motion.

Marcus's cock started to swell. I looked up with my baby blues, he was smiling. His cock exploded and I took him deep into my mouth. Volleys of cum shooting straight to my stomach.

Marcus pulled me up from the floor, removing my pants. I lay on the couch and Marcus kissed me. He started working his way down my body, stopping at my tits first. suckling on my nipples, back and forth between the two.

He continued down with his tongue, slowly. I was moaning softly, this was a new feeling.

Marcus reached the area just above my mound and spread my thighs with his shoulders, kissing the inside of each thigh. Marcus started eating my pussy, avoiding my clit. I was getting so excited, my pussy got wetter.

Marcus avoided my clit for about 10 minutes, this was driving me crazy. I wrapped my legs around his head, pulling his head closer with my hands. Bucking my hips up Marcus licked my clit, shock waves shot through me. He continued with the assault on my clit, I climaxed. I bucked uncontrollably, my thighs clenched Marcus's head.

When my thighs relaxed, Marcus started kissing back up my body. Marcus reached my lips and kissed me, snaking his tongue into my mouth. The taste of our comingling juices drove me wild.

I reached down to find Marcus's cock, he was hard again. I rubbed it up and down my pussy lips, for a minute. I inserted his cock into the entrance of my pussy, Marcus pushed in.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned into his mouth.

I broke the kiss when I felt his balls slap my ass, "I will never convert."

Marcus caught the hint, "Bitch gonna have you begging for big black cock when I'm done with you."

"OHHHHHHHH! never going to happen."

"You'll be falling on your back every time a black man walks by."

"You can't fuck good enough to make me convert, OHHHHHH!"

Marcus started plowing into my pussy, making me climax. I wrapped my legs around his waist to match his thrusts. Marcus was plowing into me so fast and hard I lost control, I did not feel his cock swell.

Marcus exploded deep in my pussy, I climaxed again shaking uncontrollably, "I feel it baby."

Marcus picked me up kissing me, he carried me toward the bedroom with his cock embedded in my pussy. I started posting on his cock as he walked down the hall, his cock started growing in my pussy. That was a whole new feeling having a cock expand in my pussy, I climaxed.

Marcus flopped me on the bed, breaking the kiss, "AHHHHH! weakling can't even hold a racist bitch for more than a minute."

Marcus started sawing in and out of my pussy, I flexed to meet his thrusts, "Whore you gonna regret saying that," he said. "By the time I'm done with you your little pussy will be ruined."

"You haven't got the stamina to ruin my pussy."

"This nigga show you some stamina."

"Big man on campus! just a little boy where it counts," I said. "Are you in yet little boy?"

Marcus started hammering my pussy, "AHHHHHHHHHH!" I climaxed. This role playing had me so excited.

"Gonna own you when I'm done."

"You'll be on welfare when you graduate," I said. "Won't have enough money to own anything."

Marcus was hammering my pussy, he kissed me. I flexed my hips to meet hs thrusts, kissing back. Marcus's cock exploded for the third time that night.

He rolled off me and closed his eyes, with a big shit eating grin on his face. I snuggled close and fell asleep with a shit eating grin on my face.

This feels so right, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued......................

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers