Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 01

Story Info
A piece of jewelry sparks another hotwife adventure.
4.1k words
4.38
162k
73

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hello again everyone! I've taken a little bit of a "sabbatical" from writing because I've been living some very interesting real life adventures. I'm going to start writing about one now (very slightly embellished), but I will continue the Tammy's Public Display Adventure series at a later time. And I'm still going to write the Tammy's Torture Weekend series – so if you have any ideas on either of those just keep them coming!)

In the months after my "affair" with Derek ended, Jack and I relived both the adventure itself, and extended it in our shared fantasies with the imagined "gang bang" and "torture weekend" adventures. And after I would see Derek at United Way meetings, Jack and I would enjoy some very intense sex as I would spend much of the meeting remembering the many hot encounters I had with my black lover, especially his affection for sodomizing me.

And, needless to say, my contributions to Lit – and reader comments on our stories – kept the bedroom fires burning bright and hot.

It wasn't too long before Jack began suggesting that I take another lover. One evening we were out for a romantic dinner alone, and we had a very handsome, young black waiter. I indulged Jack's request that I unbutton my blouse one more button to tease the poor man, but it was more to arouse my husband than to invite the attentions of the waiter. Occasionally Jack would join me at the health club, and whisper suggestions that I should invite one of the other men into the sauna for a quick blow job. Or at dinner parties he'd pull me aside and suggest that I seduce one of the men in attendance, offering myself for a quickie in the bathroom.

With my husband's travel schedule, there were many nights that I would find myself alone, and "left to my own devices" as it were. I would frequently lock the bedroom door and bring out some of our toys – the vibrators, the nipple clamps, the leather collar – and indulge my libido. As I masturbated, I would remember my "dates" with Derek – showering and shaving my pussy and legs, having Jack help me select the lingerie I'd wear underneath my clothes, and then the illicit, electric thrill of going to Derek's home – or for a drive in his car – knowing that he would make me submit to him, then return home to a husband who would want to hear every naughty detail as he licked or fucked me.

Or I would remember the times that Jack and Derek would take me at the same time – the intense, incredible feeling of having one cock in my pussy, another in my ass, while I was kissed, caressed and fucked by two very horny, passionate men.

Despite my masturbation fantasies, I didn't really feel compelled to find another lover – life was simply too busy without trying to figure out a way to find, attract and seduce another man. When Jack and I were having sex and he'd want to dream up a fantasy of me with another man, I'd happily go along with the fantasy. In reality, though, I told him that while I wasn't averse to the idea of taking another lover, I didn't see it as a real high priority.

My hubby, however, was not so easily deterred. One Friday when he was returning from a business trip, he called me from the airport before he boarded his flight home and asked me to get a babysitter for our son because he had a little "surprise" for me, and he wanted to take me out to dinner.

He also specified that I was to wear stockings, a garter belt and a thong under my skirt, and a sexy bra. I told him that it would be my pleasure to accommodate his requests, and I spent the rest of the day simmering in anticipation of his "surprise." I showered, and shaved my legs and pussy, as my own little surprise for him.

After Jack got home and changed into a suit and tie, we got in his car and started driving to one of the nicer steakhouses in town. I teased him by telling him how I had prepared myself, and how much I enjoyed the feeling of wearing lingerie under my clothes. As we parked outside the restaurant, he leaned over and gave me a deep, passionate kiss, fondling my breasts as he did so.

"Before we go into the restaurant, Tam, I need to give you your little 'gift,'" he said with a sly smile as his hand reached into the pocket of his suit jacket. He pulled out what appeared to be a gold chain, and handed it to me.

"It's beautiful, Jack...is it a bracelet?" I asked as I held the jewelry up in the light of the parking lot.

"Close, Tammy. It's an anklet. For your right ankle."

I was somewhat confused. "Can't anklets go on either leg, Jack?"

"They can," he said as he kissed me again. "But wearing it on your right ankle is a signal that you're a married woman who fucks other men with your husband's approval. Wearing it on your left ankle means you're fooling around behind your husband's back."

"Oh, I see," I said with a smile, thinking this was perhaps just some little game Jack had dreamt up on his own.

"And there's one more little rule too," Jack whispered as he kissed my neck and slowly ran a hand along my thigh.

"If you wear it underneath your nylons, it means your lovers have to wear condoms. If you wear it on top of your nylons, it means you'll take them bareback."

I smiled, and moved my hand to my husband's crotch, feeling his erection through his clothes. "And of course," I whispered "you would want me to take them bareback, wouldn't you?"

He grinned. "Of course," he whispered.

"Tammy," he continued "I want you to put on the anklet now, and I want you to wear it all the time from now on. When I'm on the road it'll be a real turn on for me, knowing that you're 'advertising' yourself as a hotwife."

Hiking up my skirt so that Jack could see the tops of my stockings, I lifted my right leg and slowly fastened the anklet around my right ankle, then smoothed my skirt.

"That's the way you want it, right Jack?" I said teasingly, squeezing his hand. "You want other men to know that you want them to fuck your loving wife bareback?"

My husband gave me a deep kiss, and whispered "Exactly."

Throughout dinner, we both squirmed with intense arousal at the little game we had started in the parking lot. When dessert was served, I asked Jack to come sit on my side of the booth, so he could feel me up under my skirt, and I could whisper sweet, slutty little nothings in his ear. My mind raced with ideas for what I anticipated would be a very "hot talk" session in bed.

We rushed home from the restaurant, paid the babysitter and jumped into bed, looking forward to sex with an energy and intensity we hadn't really had since the affair with Derek ended. As Jack entered me, I started slowly brushing my thumbs across his nipples, and looked into his eyes.

"Would you like my next lover to be another black man, Jack?" I asked as I ran my fingernails down his spine. "Another black man you could watch fuck your pretty white wife's pussy?" Jack groaned in appreciation of my imagination and added, "And my pretty white wife's ass, too."

"Or maybe next time," I whispered, "I should try another white cock – would you prefer that I seduce another white man?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm," Jack replied, kissing my neck and squeezing one of my breasts. "Why not one of each, Tammy?" He pinched one of my nipples just hard enough to make me gasp. "Or two of each?" he added with a sexy growl.

"You are such a kinky husband, darling," I whispered. "You want your wife to have four lovers, Jack? Four lovers, all taking me bareback?"

My husband pushed deep into my pussy. "I think that sounds like a good start," he added.

"So tell me, Jack," I whispered teasingly after some very passionate kissing. "Why is it so important that my lovers fuck me bareback, hmmm?" I briefly licked one of his nipples, then kissed him deeply. "Is it because you want to feel another man's warm, sticky come in my pussy when you fuck me?" I said, as I then sucked his other nipple into my mouth, squeezing it between my teeth.

"Or maybe it's the taste, Jack?" I asked, looking into his eyes. "Did you like it when you could taste another man's come in your wife's pussy?"

He looked down at me with lustful eyes. "Who says it has to be one or the other?" he asked, as he pulled out of my pussy and slid down my belly, licking me furiously to an orgasm before pushing his cock back into me and driving to his own pleasure.

After he came, he smiled and caressed one of my breasts. "That's quite a magic anklet, I think," he said with a grin. I kissed him and said "It certainly is," I added breathlessly.

"So will you wear it all the time for me, Tammy?" Jack asked.

"If it turns you on, Jack, I'll be happy to wear your anklet."

With a kiss, we both got out of bed and started changing into our pajamas. I stripped off my lingerie – having to take off the anklet in the process -- and put on my nightgown, and while I was brushing my teeth, Jack walked up behind me and started stroking my ass.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Tammy?" he whispered.

"I...I don't think so," I replied, confused.

"The anklet. I want you wearing itallthe time."

I smiled at his fantasy, and dutifully returned to my dresser, picked up the anklet and secured it around my right ankle.

A few days later, when I had to go to a presentation at a client's office, Jack insisted that I wear stockings instead of pantyhose, and he watched as I returned the anklet to my right leg – on top of the stockings, of course.

Nothing happened at the meeting, but it certainly had an impact on my husband. He said the knowledge that I was out in public, without him, wearing the anklet turned him on enormously, and that night we had another very vigorous, very naughty-talk sex session.

During Jack's next business trip, I found wearing the anklet in public turned me on, as I thought about how aroused Jack would be. One day I even sent him a cell phone photo of the anklet on top of my pantyhose. When he got back from that trip, we again fucked like we had during my affair with Derek.

A couple of weeks after that episode, my company asked me to attend a networking event, held at a local jazz club. Naturally, I had to dress up a bit for the event, and naturally, my husband asked me to wear stockings and a garter belt underneath my dress.

And, naturally, the anklet on top of my stockings.

A colleague joined me and we drove to the event, gossiping away about office politics and everything else one talks about. We got to the event, and absently listened as some local chamber of commerce type welcomed everyone to the event and expressed his hope that everyone would find the contacts made useful.

My colleague wandered off, and I was standing at the bar, waiting in line to get another glass of wine, when I was approached by a tall, handsome man wearing what looked to be a custom-tailored suit. He smiled as he glanced at the nametag on my chest, seemingly taking the opportunity to let his gaze linger on my cleavage.

"You're Tammy? Hi, my name is James. This must be your first time at one of these things, I think I would have remembered a woman like you." He extended his hand with a smile and I shook it. His eyes were like blue ice, and his salt-and-pepper hair made him very attractive. "Yes, this is my first time. Do you find them useful?"

We were at the front of the line, and he insisted on paying for my drink. "I've been to a few of them, although in my line of work they're not much use, more of an excuse to get out of the office a little early."

We walked away from the bar, and found a couple of empty chairs at a table. He held my chair for me as I sat down, and then joined me, pulling his chair closer so we could talk over the sound of the jazz band.

"I'm an investment manager for a mutual fund," James noted. "Tell me what you do, Tammy...other than giving all of the other women here an inferiority complex." He smiled, his white teeth and blue eyes making chills of excitement run up and down my spine.

"I...I work in a marketing consulting company here in town. Project management, surveys, focus groups...the whole nine yards."

He glanced down at the floor – was he looking at my ankle? "And what do you do for fun?" he asked, as his eyes twinkled.

"Oh, I like to travel and, um, exercise and...I really enjoy my family," I said finally, as I had the distinct impression that I was being hit on.

We chatted for a few more minutes about the club and the weather, with James making a couple of other flattering comments about how attractive I was, until finally he checked his watch. "Tammy, I'm afraid I have to get to another engagement, but do you have a business card? I'd love to get together, as I'm sure we probably have quite a few interests in common."

I reached for my purse, and fumbled through it, finally handing James a business card. "Thank you so much, Tammy," he said with a smile, his blue eyes seeming to look deep into me. "I'll be in touch with you soon." He shook my hand again, and disappeared into the crowd.

I struggled to catch my breath, as my pounding heart signaled how aroused I had been by James' attentions. As I calmed down, I tried to tell myself that it had just been a normal networking conversation, and that the lingerie under my skirt – and the anklet on my leg – had been a turn-on for me, and the conversation with James had just happened to occur when I was already aroused.

Down deep, I knew better though – and I decided to ask my colleague to grab a taxi home so I could get home to my loving husband.

Our oldest kids were both out with friends and our youngest was asleep by the time I got home. I found Jack in his office working on a project, and I walked up behind him, rubbing his shoulders.

"Jack," I whispered in his ear. "A man came up to me at the networking event tonight, and bought me a drink. I think he was hitting on me," I added with a sly tone.

Jack immediately turned away from his computer and escorted me to the bed, where he made me tell him every detail as he undressed me and then started licking my already-wet pussy. I embellished a bit, and after I came, he climbed on top of me and started fucking me, all the while asking if I found the man attractive, and whether I'd be interested in taking him as my next lover.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you Jack?" I whispered as he fucked me. "The idea that another man was fucking your wife?" He smiled and growled "You know I would, Tammy" in my ear, and started fucking me faster.

"Would you want him to doeverythingDerek did to me, Jack?" I whispered, sensing that I was turning him on intensely. "Would you want him to tie me up and spank me?" I gasped, as I realized how turned on I was at the idea. "Would you...would you want me to wear the collar for him?" I whispered. "Would you want to watch him fuck your wife in the ass? Or would you want to fuck my pussy while he takes my ass?"

He looked down at me, a look of lust in his eyes. "The first time I'll just watch...the second time we'll do you together," he whispered.

I smiled, and thought I'd try some other ideas on my kinky hubby. "What if he wants you to videotape us fucking? Could you do that, Jack? Hold a camera while your wife got fucked by another man?"

"I'd love to try," he said with a sexy grunt. I closed my eyes, and thought back to some of the encounters with Derek.

"And it'd be OK with you if he wanted to fuck me right here, in our marital bed? Or maybe he'll bend me over the island in the kitchen, and fuck me where you drink your coffee every morning?" I gasped. I was getting intensely aroused at my own descriptions.

"What if...what if he wants me to expose myself in public, Jack? Would you want me to...obey him?" I asked, the last words pushing me close to another orgasm.

Jack fucked me even faster, and I could tell he was close. He put his lips next to my ear and whispered "I'd want you to submit to him....completely."

The tone of Jack's whisper pushed me over the edge, and I started coming – and as my climaxing pussy squeezed Jack's cock, he started coming too. A moment later, he pulled out and lay on the bed next to me as we both caught our breath.

"So," Jack said a moment later, "what's this guy's name that we have to thank for tonight?"

"James," I replied. "I don't remember his last name."

Jack stroked my breast. "Are you really interested in taking him as a lover, Tammy?"

I looked into my husband's eyes. "He was attractive...and flattering without being smarmy about it," I added. "I don't know, Jack – maybe he wasn't hitting on me at all, maybe I was just turned on because of the lingerie and the anklet, and I would have interpreted almost anything as being flirtatious."

"He asked for my business card, maybe he needs some marketing work done or something. We'll see if he contacts me," I said as I got out of bed and started taking off my lingerie.

As it turned out, we didn't have to wait long. On Monday morning after taking the kids to school, I found I had an email from him.

"Tammy,

Very much enjoyed meeting you at the networking event on Friday. If your husband is agreeable, I would like you to meet me this Friday, say 6:00? Let me know if you can't make it – looking forward to it.

James"

He included a downtown address that was unfamiliar – I looked it up and saw that it was a bar downtown.

When I shared the email with Jack, he was of course intensely excited, and immediately took me to bed, telling me all of the ways he wanted me to prepare myself for the Friday meeting with James. In between two orgasms, I agreed to buy new lingerie to wear underneath my clothes, and to return to the spa to have my pussy waxed – something I hadn't done since the affair with Derek ended.

It felt like it took forever for Friday to arrive – and at least once a day Jack would take me, describing all sorts of things that he hoped James would want to do to me on Friday. I enjoyed the attention from my husband – what woman wouldn't? – but part of me thought that this would probably just end up as a business meeting.

On Thursday afternoon I went for my waxing appointment, and on late Friday afternoon, Jack and I locked the bedroom door while I prepared for my "date" with James. I put on a fresh pair of stockings with lacy tops, an equally lacy new garter belt, thong and bra. Then I put on a dark skirt that flattered my figure, and a bright blue silk blouse that highlighted my breasts.

I selected a business-like jacket for the ensemble, and then slipped on a pair of high heels. Finally, as Jack watched, I placed my right foot on a chair, and slowly affixed the anklet.

"I think that's everything," I whispered to my husband as he took me in his arms and gave me a deep kiss.

"No need to call if you're going to be late," Jack whispered in reply. "And the later the better," he added as he squeezed my ass through the skirt.

I gave him a kiss, and nervously drove downtown. The bar had a parking lot in back, and I was able to find a parking spot fairly quickly. Checking my watch, I saw that I was a few minutes early. I brushed my hair before I left my SUV, then walked into the bar, discovering it felt more like a club than a Friday night watering hole. I looked around and, not seeing James, took a seat at a table near the bar. A waiter came by and I ordered a glass of wine. I felt my heart pounding, not knowing exactly why I was meeting James tonight.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Tammy, I'm so pleased you decided to join me tonight," James said as he moved to sit down at the table across from me. "I hope I'm not taking you away from anything too important on a Friday night?" he said, his eyes sparkling. "No...no I'm happy to, um, meet you here," I added.

The waiter brought my glass of wine, and asked if James wanted a drink. He declined, saying he wouldn't be staying long – a comment I found puzzling. As the waiter walked away, I saw James glancing down at the floor, as if checking my legs. When he looked at me, I saw a slight smile on his lips.

12