Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 04

Story Info
Tammy begins her 'initiation' as a hot wife.
3.8k words
4.32
79.7k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood just inside the lobby of the hotel where I had met James weeks before. As instructed, I stood just to the left of the revolving door, towards the concierge's desk. Nervously, I shifted my weight from one foot to the other -- the motion making me keenly aware of my skirt brushing against the bare skin of my ass.

I looked at my watch -- James's note said he would meet me here on Friday night at 6:30, and it was only 6:20. The note had arrived in a package earlier that week, along with a pair of incredibly luxurious grey silk stockings, a black garter belt and a lacy black silk bra and thong -- all now worn under my outwardly conservative black skirt, red silk blouse and black jacket. I gazed down at my right ankle, the gold anklet glistening atop my stockings, wondering what, exactly, the evening would hold for me.

Again, I checked my watch, 6:22, and glanced briefly at the wedding and engagement rings on my left hand.

Jack was supposed to have been home from a business trip this morning, but his flight was delayed, meaning I had had to prepare myself alone -- showering and shaving my legs and pussy, and -- as Dr. Fairchild had suggested -- giving myself an enema, in anticipation of being sodomized tonight.

I closed my eyes, wondering if my initiation would perhaps be James in a hotel room upstairs? But Dr. Fairchild had specifically mentioned "men" -- perhaps James and another man? Or perhaps she hadn't intended to imply multiple men.

My pussy -- having spent most of the day in moist tension -- squeezed in anticipation of the unknown. During my "affair" with Derek, I had always had some idea of what was going to happen, and of course I had known it was going to be happening with Derek -- or Derek and Jack. But as I stood here, watching the rush hour traffic move slowly past the hotel, I realized I had no idea what I would be doing tonight, or with whom.

My husband's unexpected absence this afternoon was at once a disappointment, and a turn on, as I was freer to imagine what naughty things might be done to me. My phone buzzed, and I checked the text message from hubby: "Just landed, will see you soon. Enjoy the start to your evening."

I smiled, and was about to type a reply, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see James, smiling at me.

"Tammy, you look lovely as always," he said, giving me a gentlemanly peck on the cheek.

"Th—thank you," I stammered, as I realized that my evening's adventure was about to begin.

"I heard that Jack's flight was delayed?" James said with a wink. "Not to worry, I've told him where and when he will be able to meet up with you. I think we will be able to fill the time until his arrival," James added with a confident smile as he took my hand in his. My heart raced, as my mind ran through all of the scenarios I had imagined for tonight -- scenarios that had been enhanced during masturbation sessions the past few nights behind a locked bedroom door, with vibrators, nipple clamps and my leather collar all employed.

"Are you ready, Tammy?" James asked quietly, his ice blue eyes soft yet dominant, sparkling and incredibly sexy.

I gulped nervously, knowing that I would have to be "ready" for anything or everything.

"Yes, James," I answered softly. "I'm ready."

James' smile grew wider, and he squeezed my hand. I was expecting him to lead me across the lobby, to the elevators, to take me up to a room, and was surprised when he instead guided me through the revolving door, into the cool evening. He took my hand again, and we walked to a shiny, black Town Car parked in one of the ten minute parking spots just outside the hotel's circular drive. James opened the back passenger side door, and gestured for me to get inside.

After I was inside, he shut the door, walked around to the driver's door, got in, and started the engine. As we pulled into traffic, I noticed that the windows of the vehicle were heavily tinted.

"Tammy, if you will look inside the seat pocket in front of you, you'll find a black leather blindfold. If you would please put it over your eyes?" he said matter of factly as he slowly navigated between cars. I leaned forward, feeling my skirt against my ass, and found the blindfold, in between two chilled bottles of water. I put the blindfold over my eyes, and felt myself instantly become more aroused. I leaned back in the leather seat, desperately wishing I could slip my hand under my skirt to stroke my aching pussy.

After a moment, James spoke again, his voice firm, and just barely audible over the sound of rush hour traffic.

"Tammy, to begin this evening, we have a number of men waiting throughout downtown. One by one, each will join you in the back seat, and you will suck him off. After each man comes in your mouth -- and you will of course swallow -- we will drop him off, and go to pick up the next one. There are bottles of water in the seat pocket if you need a drink in between blowjobs."

I listened behind the blindfold, my heart racing. James continued.

"You will wear the blindfold until I tell you to take it off. Some of the men may join us later in the evening for the rest of your initiation, or not. This means that, after tonight, you will never again be sure of how many different men you have had sex with, nor will you know any of the specific men who will enjoy you tonight."

A nearby car honked, making me jump.

"So over the next few weeks and months, you will look at every man you meet, and wonder. Is the man standing in line behind you at the grocery store one of the men whose come you will swallow in the next hour? Or perhaps the shoe salesman at Nordstrom, kneeling before you, is a man you've knelt in front of, taking his cock in your mouth and pleasuring it?"

The car was silent for a long moment, as I tried to absorb what James was saying, and finding myself more and more turned on. Finally, James spoke again.

"I will tell you, Tammy, that at least one of the men you will pleasure tonight is a social acquaintance of you and Jack -- and that he is very, very much looking forward to helping with your initiation." My mouth was suddenly dry, wondering who it might be. I was about to reach for a bottle of water when I felt the car stop, and heard the back door opposite me open. I heard, and felt, someone sit down behind James' seat, and knew that the water would have to wait.

The car door slammed shut, and the vehicle started moving again.

I felt a large hand on my left thigh. "Good evening, Tammy," a deep, sexy voice said jovially. "I understand you've already had a little experience with a black man, so James thought perhaps you'd be most comfortable starting with your second black cock."

I gulped, as his hand squeezed my thigh. I felt another hand on my chin, slowly turning my face up and towards the unseen man. He planted a soft, lingering kiss on my lips, and I could tell from the angle that he was quite tall. His cologne was muted, but very arousing as he used his lips to open mine, and his tongue -- large, wet and limber -- slipped into my mouth and explored my tongue.

I was oblivious to the motion of the car, and the thought that James was a few feet away, as this stranger slowly and skillfully French kissed me -- and slowly slid my skirt up my stockings as he did so. I found myself spreading my thighs in response, until finally he pulled away, leaving me wondering if perhaps I'd done something wrong.

His cheek brushed mine -- his skin was so perfectly smooth -- and he whispered in my ear. "Let me help you get undressed, Tammy."

He gently pulled my jacket off my body, and I heard it fall -- on the floor? On the front seat next to James? He then touched my neck with both hands -- his fingers felt so huge -- and slowly let them drop to the top button of my blouse. He slowly unbuttoned each button in turn, pulling my blouse apart as he did so, until finally I was completely unbuttoned -- my breasts, contained in the black, silk lace bra now revealed to the unseen stranger.

The blouse, too, was pulled away from my body, and the man now squeezed and stroked my breasts through my bra -- his hands at once so big and firm, yet slow and gentle. I gasped as he lowered his lips to kiss the top of my breasts, and slowly lick the cleavage between.

His lips returned to my ear, and in the softest of whispers, he said "Your skirt next, Tammy. I want you to suck me just wearing your lingerie." I reached behind me -- with a speed that betrayed my eagerness and arousal -- and undid the clasp of my skirt, then unzipped it and pulled it down over my legs, my shoes -- and my gold anklet. It disappeared from my hand, and I sat wearing only stockings, thong, garter belt and bra in the back seat of a car, incredibly turned on at the thought of pleasuring this stranger with my mouth.

"You are beautiful, Tammy," the man said as he ran a finger down my bare spine with one hand, and stroked the inside of my left thigh with the other. He took one of my hands in his, and slowly guided it to his crotch. I instantly felt his erection through his trousers -- a very soft, smooth wool, I guessed -- and silently gasped at how big it felt.

"I've been saving up for tonight, for you Tammy," he said in a soft voice. I could feel him pull his hands away, and heard him unbuckling his belt, and unzipping his pants. A hand stroked the back of my head, and my neck, and slowly guided me to the third cock I would ever touch.

My lips touched the warm tip -- I felt and tasted a salty drop of precum on it. I smiled at how deliciously naughty this was -- perhaps Jack's been right all these years, I really am a 'hotwife,' I thought -- and extended my tongue to slowly circle the tip, then licking my lips to fully savor the first drop.

Instinctively, my hand reached to grab the shaft, as my mouth opened to take the head into my mouth. At once, as my fingers slowly closed and my mouth was forced open, I realized just how big this cock was -- far wider than either Jack or Derek, and at least as long. I felt his large hands on the back of my head, gently pushing his cock deeper into my mouth, making me gag as the bulbous head touched my tonsils.

"Don't worry about trying to deep throat me, Tammy," he said with a tone of wry amusement. "I'll be able to come if you can just use your hands to stroke me, and your mouth to suck me."

I now had both hands around his shaft, and could feel his heavy balls brush against one of my wrists. I licked all around the head as I moved to kneel on the floor of the car, in between his thighs, and started to stroke his cock with both hands as I kissed and gently sucked on the sensitive tip.

"Mmmmm, yes, I can tell you've done this before, Tammy," he said encouragingly. He reached down and squeezed my breasts, then leaned back in his seat, his hands returning to stroke my hair and neck as I eagerly worked the hard flesh in my mouth. "Such a sweet mouth for such a hot wife," he added, as hands on my head signaled that he wanted me to take him as far into my mouth as I could. I eagerly obliged.

"I just love initiating a new wife," he said a moment later as I licked the underside of his shaft. "So willing, so excited....I'll bet you wish you could come right now, don't you Tammy?" he asked.

I nodded affirmatively with his cock in my mouth. "I think you'll get off....eventually," he added.

For a few moments, he was silent -- the sound of my lips and mouth sloppily licking his shaft the only sound in the back of the car, accompanied only by his murmurs of pleasure.

I continued to stroke his shaft with one hand, moving the other to softly cup and squeeze his balls, my mouth never leaving its task on the head of his cock.

"Seems to me...you're ready for me...to come in your mouth, Tammy," he said, his rapid breathing speeding the words. Feeling his body tense, I worked his cock with both hands, speeding the strokes as I fucked my mouth with his cock. He gripped my head in his strong hands as his pelvis thrust his cock deep into my mouth, and he groaned as the first blast of hot, salty come sprayed the back of my throat. He fucked my mouth, another five or six spurts covering my tongue and filling my mouth, until he finally fell back into his seat, a long, soft sigh the indication of his satisfaction with my skills at fellatio.

Behind the blindfold, I tried to imagine what he looked like -- I knew from his cologne what he smelled like, and my mouth was now filled with what he tasted like.

I lay my head on his thigh, and after rolling his sperm around my mouth with my tongue, slowly and deliberately swallowed the come of an unknown, unseen black man.

I became aware of the car's movement again, and the man stroked my hair and neck.

"Blowjob well done, Tammy," he said. "What would your husband say if he could see you now?" he asked with a chuckle. I swallowed again.

"He...well, this whole thing was his idea in the first place," I added honestly.

"Oh, and you didn't enjoy it at all I suppose?" he asked knowingly. "I...yes, I...I'm enjoying it too," I added. He took my hand, and guided me to the seat next to him, giving my ass a playful slap as I sat down.

"Mmmm, you have one fine ass, Tammy. I can see why....what was your black lover's name again?"

"Derek," I answered, as I tasted the lingering remnants of come in my mouth.

"I can see why Derek loved fucking your ass. I can't wait to try it for myself," he added. I shuddered at the thought of being sodomized by a cock that had just barely fit in my mouth and hands.

"Oh don't you worry, Tammy," the man added, perhaps seeing me shudder and guessing the reason. "You'll be able to take it up the ass. All the women do, eventually. And even if you're blindfolded, you'll be able to tell when it's me."

The car stopped, and the man gave me another kiss on the cheek, whispering "Until next time, Tammy." He opened the car door, got out, and slammed it shut. Before I knew it, we were moving again.

After a moment, James spoke from the front seat.

"Enjoying your evening so far, Tammy?"

"I...um, this is pretty intense, not seeing or knowing who it is I am sucking," I added, sitting back in the seat, feeling the soft leather caress my exposed skin, and wondering if I might discreetly give my pussy a stroke or two beneath my thong.

"I know," James replied. "I think you will find the rest of the evening at least equally intense," he added.

I was again about to reach for a bottle of water, when once more the car came to a stop, and the door that had closed a few moments ago opened again, and another man entered, slamming the door shut, and again James accelerated the car.

The second man said nothing as he hungrily kissed my neck, and removed my bra, taking the opportunity to pinch and suck my hard nipples. I groaned at the stimulation, and raised my hands to his head. His hair was smooth, and very thick and silky -- I guessed he was white, and wondered briefly if perhaps this might be the "social acquaintance" James had mentioned -- perhaps he wasn't talking because I might recognize his voice.

Or, perhaps he thought that under the circumstances, our mouths had better uses. He sucked one nipple hard, nibbling it with his teeth, while one hand slid between my thighs and teased my pussy above my thong. I groaned at the contact, hoping he might continue it long enough to bring me to orgasm, but he had other ideas.

After reaching around to squeeze my ass, he took my hands and guided them to his crotch. I could tell he was wearing jeans, and guessing his intent, I unbuttoned and unzipped them, pulling them down around his ankles. Again, I returned to the floor next to him, and pulled down his briefs, finding another rock hard cock.

I needed no verbal encouragement -- once more, I took the unseen cock of a perfect stranger into my mouth, guessing that it was perhaps somewhat skinnier and approximately the same length as my husband's, making it easy for me to deep throat him.

He groaned in appreciation of my oral skills, and I lubricated his cock with my saliva, and began stroking it as I sucked. He especially liked it when I took one of his balls into my mouth and slowly rolled it around with my tongue. The thought that I was possibly fellating an acquaintance -- from work? From the school? -- made me both nervous and excited, and I started imagining a few men I had regarded as attractive as the object of my oral skills.

After a few minutes of devoted sucking, I felt his body begin to tense, and I started stroking his cock firmer and faster. With a gasp, he came in my mouth, this time just as I had almost taken his cock out of my mouth. The jets shot across my tongue and onto my teeth as he grunted and moaned through his orgasm. I kept licking and sucking until he placed his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it until I stopped.

I waited, kneeling on the floor of the moving car, awaiting some signal for what I was to do next. He reached down, and slowly pinched both of my nipples.

"Delicious, Tammy. Thank you," he said finally, in an accent that sounded perhaps Spanish or Italian, but in any case was not, after all, someone I knew.

The car pulled to a curb, and in an instant, the owner of the fourth cock I had ever sucked disappeared out of the car.

We pulled away, and I felt along the back of the front seat until I found a water bottle. Opening it, I leaned into the back seat, and took a long drink of cold water, washing down the aftertaste from the orgasms of two strangers.

Even if -- as James had said -- I would not know, after tonight, how many men I had had sex with, I knew that -- as of right now -- I had just doubled the number of men whose come I had swallowed. The thought made me smile, and again I felt an urge to stroke myself. James was undoubtedly paying attention to driving, I thought as I brought one hand to my pussy. Certainly he couldn't notice...

"Ah ah ah, Tammy, no playing with yourself, not yet, anyway," James said from the front seat. My hand stopped, and moved to rest on my stockinged thigh. I sighed with frustration, and took another long drink of water.

Three more men joined me in the back seat of the car as the evening progressed. Two liked to kiss and talk before they had me suck them off, the third -- and final -- man spent much of the time running his hands and fingers all over my body, with the single -- and notable -- exception of my pussy. I almost -- almost! -- came from the way he squeezed my ass, but then he, too, took my head in his hands and guided my mouth to his cock. With my belly filled with its fifth load of come that evening, the man departed from the car into the night, and after a few minutes, James spoke.

"You did very well so far, Tammy," he said. "You may take off the blindfold."

Slowly, I pulled it off, my eyes taking a moment to adjust to the light, even though I was in a car with tinted windows at night. I looked at my watch -- it was just past eight. I had been giving blowjobs for more than one and a half hours.

I reached for the other bottle of water, and opened it, proud and curiously at ease wearing only my stockings, garter belt and thong (and anklet, of course) with James in the front seat. He had been there while I had sucked off five total strangers -- and he no doubt knew each of the men I had pleasured so far tonight.

"Tammy, you can put your clothes back on now," James said. I looked outside the car, and recognized that we were downtown. In a few minutes, I had put my bra, skirt, blouse and jacket back on.

James pulled the car to the curb, and turned off the engine. He put his arm on the passenger seat, and looked back at me, his eyes sparkling. "Tammy, your husband is waiting in that restaurant with Dr. Fairchild and her husband," he said, pointing out the car window to a sushi restaurant that was very well known, and very expensive. "Now that you've had your appetizers, you can join them for dinner, and then the evening will continue."

12