Tammy Flashes Trucker

Story Info
She winds up in a threesome.
2.8k words
4.45
93k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers

This is my first attempt at a story; any and all feedback will be appreciated.

My wife, Tammy, and I have been married for five years. I am 40 and she is 38 years old. This is the second marriage for both of us. We have done things with each other that we never would have with our previous spouses because both of them were boring and not daring whatsoever. Tammy is 5'2" 115 lbs, auburn hair, beautiful green eyes, and perfect 34C tits. She is a knockout and loves to show it as well. Her ex-husband wouldn't allow her to dress sexy, maybe because he was jealous and/or controlling. I on the other hand, encourage her to dress sexy because it turns me on knowing that she's hot enough to turn other men on. Except she will be coming home with me, not them.

Our first year together, I had to go to Philadelphia for a weekend conference. And since her children were spending the weekend with her ex, I asked her if she would like to go along. She excitedly said 'yes' because she never was able to go anywhere, other than the Mall, when she was with her ex-husband. I was loading our Blazer with all our luggage for the weekend, while she was busy getting ready. When she came out of the bathroom, I could feel my cock almost instantly start to get hard from just the sight of her in the sexy outfit. She was wearing a peach tank-top, with no bra to my delight, and a very short mini-skirt. She looked absolutely fabulous. I knew then it was the start of a fun filled weekend! Once we hit the turnpike, we had a 2 ½ hour drive ahead of us. I decided that we might as well have a little fun to help pass the time. I reached over and slid my hand inside of her tank-top and started playing with her tits, I could feel her nipples harden as I was rubbing them. As we were passing a truck, the truck driver must have liked the sight because he honked his horn at us.

I then started to pull the right strap off of her shoulder, Tammy said, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Showing the trucker what it is I am playing with."

Tammy replied, "Why just show him one?" She reached up and pulled both straps down, exposing her tits to anyone who would happen to pass by. I slowed the Blazer down to allow the trucker to catch up to us. Once the truck was along side us, the driver must have been surprised to see Tammy's tits; he almost drove his truck into our Blazer. She looked up smiled at the trucker and began rubbing her right tit. I know the trucker must have had a hard on because my cock was so hard I thought it was going to rip right through my pants.

As Tammy was flirting with the trucker, I slid my hand underneath her mini-skirt. As soon as my fingers touched her panties, I could tell how turned on she was. Her panties were totally soaked! I slid my finger underneath her panties and instantly it slid into her soaked pussy. Tammy let out a moan and began pinching her nipples. The trucker made sure he kept pace with us, I am sure he was enjoying the show. I slid my finger out of her pussy and said to her, "It sure is hard to get you off with your panties in the way." Instantly, she lifted her ass off of the seat, slid her panties off, and threw them into the backseat. Tammy then lifted her mini-skirt up so now the trucker could see her totally naked except for the clothing around her stomach.

Tammy threw her feet up on the dash and said, "Now get me off!" I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet cunt and pressed the palm of my hand against her clit. She began thrusting her hips forward to fuck my fingers faster. I could tell that she was getting real close to cumming by the way she was moaning and breathing. I slipped my fingers from her pussy and began rubbing her clit. Her breathing was faster now so I started to rub her clit faster too. Tammy then thrust her ass off the seat and gushed her juices all over my hand in an explosive orgasm. Tammy then slumped onto the seat, looked at me and said,"Wow that was awesome!" The trucker continued to keep pace with us. Tammy said, "I think he is jacking off he really must have liked the show he was seeing."

"I am sure he is, seeing a beautiful woman like you naked in a Blazer getting finger-fucked, it would make me want to jack-off seeing that, as a matter of fact I need to now because my cock is so hard it hurts."

"There is no need for you to jack-off with me in the car." She slid her hand to my pants and squeezed my cock through my pants. Tammy then reached up, unzipped my zipper, and pulled my hard cock out of my pants. She grasped my cock and slowly started jacking me off. She had to have seen the precum on the tip of my cock for she took her finger and scooped it off, and stuck her finger in her own mouth.

I thought the truck driver wrecked because all I could hear was his air horn blowing. Tammy grinned, "Well if he liked that, he is really going to like this!" She instantly leaned over and slowly took the head of my cock into her mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! She took more and more of my cock into her mouth. Tammy had her knees resting on the seat so I reached over and lifted her mini-skirt to give our trucker friend a view of her perfect ass and soaked pussy. He again honked his horn at me in appreciation. I was rubbing her ass as she was sucking my cock faster and faster. I could tell by her moans and by the enthusiastic way she was sucking my cock, that she was really turned on. I was having a very difficult time driving due to the pleasure she was giving me. I placed my right hand onto her head while she was deep throating my cock; I warned her that I was going to cum soon. Tammy started bobbing faster and faster up and down my cock, licking the shaft as she did. My cock exploded inside her mouth blasting her throat numerous times. She then slid her mouth up to the head of my cock and sucked the remaining cum from the tip. As Tammy sat up, I looked over and she had cum running down her chin and dripping onto her tits.

She then turned to our trucker friend, opened her mouth to show him my load of cum, and then slowly swallowed it. The trucker again blasted his air horn at us. Tammy then looked at me. "I feel sorry for that man, the poor guy has probably had a hard on for the past 50 miles with the antics we've been displaying."

I don't know what came over me, it really must have been the heat of the moment but I said, "Well honey, if you really feel that bad about it, why don't you help the poor guy out."

Tammy looked at me in disbelief, "You want me to fuck him?"

I replied, "You are the one that said you felt sorry for him. I really thought you wanted to fuck him so if you do go for it."

"If you really mean it and won't be upset, my pussy could use a cock right now, and yours probably will be out of action for a little bit after the blow job I just gave you," She said excitedly.

"Your right about that, and if you want to fuck him climb in the backseat, take off the rest of your clothes and wait." Tammy almost jumped over the seat, and was instantly naked. I instructed her to spread her legs to show the trucker the prize he had awaiting him, which she more than willingly did. I told Tammy that we would pull over at the next rest area that we came to.

Tammy said, "I hope it isn't far because I really need a cock in me right now." Luckily, we only had to go five miles until I saw a rest area sign. I pointed to the sign; our trucker friend gave me the thumbs up as I sped the Blazer forward. I passed the truck just in time to turn into the rest stop. I pulled into the truck parking lot at the far end, making sure that I left room for our friend to pull in along side of us. The next thing we heard was his air brakes going off stopping his truck.

"Babe, are you sure you want to do this, I am ok with it, I just want to make sure you are."

Tammy said, "Oh God, Yes, I really need some cock right now." As the trucker got out of his truck and turned toward us, we both could see that he was turned on because his hard cock was pressing hard against his jeans.

I got out of the driver's door, walked around the Blazer to the passenger side and said to him, "Did you enjoy the show you just saw?"

"Hell yes! You have one very sexy woman in that backseat."

"If you want some of my hot woman, here she is," I opened the door exposing my naked wife to the trucker.

The trucker instantly dropped his pants and his hard cock plopped out. His cock was probably 8 or 9 inches, which is longer than mine but it isn't quite as thick as mine is. He was holding his cock when he asked Tammy, "Do you want some of this?"

Tammy moaned, "Hell yes, please fuck me with it!" The trucker climbed into our backseat and placed the head of his cock against her wet cunt lips. He slowly tried to ease his cock into her, however, she had a different idea, she thrust her hips forward grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way into her.

"Now please FUCK ME!!" Tammy ordered the trucker. The trucker started fucking her hard and fast, with his balls slapping against her ass as he thrusted in and out of her. She screamed, "Yes! Yes, that's it fuck me harder and faster!" The trucker picked up the pace and really began slamming his cock into Tammy's soaked cunt.

Watching someone fuck the hell out of my wife really turned me on. My cock was once again hard and I was sitting in the front seat stroking it while watching them. "Yes, Yes, that feels so good!" Tammy screamed again as the trucker plowed his cock into her. The trucker's breathing was getting deeper and heavier."Yes, Yes, I am almost there!"

No sooner those words were out of her mouth, the trucker moaned, "AHHHHH" as he shot streams of cum into my wife's pussy. He slowly pumped a few more times into her releasing the rest of his cum. Tammy laid there breathing heavily as he pulled his cum soaked cock from her pussy. As he was pulling his pants up he complimented her. "You are a very sexy woman and the best fuck I ever had! Thank you."

"I felt bad that I teased you that way and I wanted to help you out."

He chuckled, "That you sure did." then climbed into his rig and drove away.

Tammy was still lying naked in the backseat when I turned to her and asked, "So honey, did you enjoy the fucking that you just got?"

"Yes! His cock was big and it felt really good, but he came before I could get off. I was so close and needed to get off, and really I still need to." Tammy shocked me by what she said next, "Honey, would you please eat my pussy? You know how easy I get off when you eat me." At that point I was confused, I knew the trucker just came in her pussy and I never have eaten any pussy after I came in it let alone someone else. She must have sensed my concern since she leaned forward and gave me the most passionate kiss. Tammy looked me in the eyes. "Please eat my pussy, I need to cum, if you do I will be indebted to you forever."

How could I turn her down? I stuffed my hard cock back inside my pants, climbed out of the driver's door and walked around the Blazer to the back seat. I opened the door and Tammy was laying there, legs spread with the trucker's cum leaking out of her pussy and running down the crack of her ass. I slowly leaned forward lowering my face closer and closer to her pussy. I still had my doubts, but I decided to tell myself 'What the hell, lets do this.' My tongue lightly flicked her clit causing Tammy to moan. This caused me to lick her clit harder and faster in a circular manner, then I stopped and sucked her clit into my mouth, nibbled lightly on it. She started breathing harder and harder. I started really licking her clit faster and faster, causing Tammy in one movement to lift her ass off the seat, grab my head and bury her pussy against my tongue. The mixture of her juices and the trucker's cum was definitely different, but it was not as gross like I thought it was going to be.

I started licking faster and running my tongue in deeper, causing Tammy to scream, "Yes! Yes! That is it, suck his cum from my pussy!" I dove in as deep as I could lapping his cum from her pussy and making her moan. I sucked each of her pussy lips into my mouth I knew this would drive her crazy since it always does. "Suck my lips hard!" she cried. I complied, sucking her cunt lips as hard as could, pulling them into my mouth. I could tell she was very close to cumming at this point by the way she was breathing and moaning. I moved up and dove into her clit licking it and sucking it hard and fast. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she bucked her ass off the seat grabbed the back of my head and once again pushed her pussy to my tongue, coming in a violent orgasm that flooded my face with her juices and the trucker's remaining cum.

Tammy collapsed onto the seat and was laying there shivering, when I undid my pants sliding them down to my ankles and climbed into the backseat. My hard cock slid easily into her well used pussy. I slammed my cock hard and fast into her cunt. She thrusted her hips against my cock making me pick up the pace to fuck her harder. "That is it fuck me hard, fill my pussy with more cum."

My balls were making noises as they were smacking off her ass as I fucked her harder. Streams of cum erupted inside of her pussy flooding her once again with more cum. It surprised me how big of a load I shot because I had come just a short time ago, but then again, I was horny as hell. Tammy looked me in the eyes and said, "Watching me get fucked and then eating his cum out of my pussy really turned you on, didn't it?"

"That was the most erotic and kinky thing I have ever experienced. It was awesome."

"Well to be honest it was for me too, and it was so much fun! I am sure that something like this can happen again."

"I'm game," I blurted out.

Tammy laughed and said, "I know that you are." She asked me to hand me her clothes, which I did so she could redress and we could get back onto the road."I would hate for you to be late for the conference because of me."

I laughed. "No worry there babe, I left 1 ½ hours early, just in case we needed to make a stop or two."

"Good planning on your part honey, I'm sure if you put that much effort into the conference as you did preparing for it you will do fine." We then hit the turnpike in route to the conference and our next adventures.

If you liked the story let me know and I can post other stories that Tammy and I have experienced.

riclovtam
riclovtam
30 Followers