Tammy Saves the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Tammy was in passion's heaven, the lips on her heated center, the humming toy in her cunt, TC's beautiful cock in her mouth... she wished this moment could last forever... then all was quiet. The organ was gently withdrawn, as were the lips, and she felt four hands slowly turning her onto her tummy again. The cradle was adjusted again, the smooth wet shaft returned, and now the lips and tongue were on her backside. She quickly returned to that place where nothing mattered other than the pleasure she was feeling. TC's hands kept her head in place, cushioned by the cradle as he began sliding his dick in and out of her sucking mouth. She felt Wendy's fingers parting her cheeks, then the tongue began rimming her little star. Wendy said something; but it was too softly for Tammy to discern with TC's hands over her ears.

"I think our baby doll needs more..." Wendy said softly, slowly pulling the little toy from Tammy's cunt and positioning the tip at her anus. "Mmmm... baby...you're so fucking hot..." Wendy whispered, knowing neither of her lovers could hear. She applied a very gentle pressure, and watched as the slender toy slipped an inch into Tammy's asshole. Her lithe body quivered at the intrusion, shuddering as the toy was pushed fully inside her nether port. Wendy lowered her face to press her lips against Tammy's soft folds, sucking at the sensitive lips as she began to fuck Tammy's ass with the humming tool.

TC looked down; but couldn't see Tammy's face as he worked his organ deeper into her mouth. He could hear her muffled squeals, knowing she would be cumming again soon. His hands held her head and his hips motionless as her spasms came, watching the little toy disappear over and over again into her tender bottom. He could hear the lewd sucking noises as Wendy worked her magic between Tammy's legs. This one was much bigger than the last, and he held on as the blonde's body wriggled and trembled on the table. Her mouth felt fantastic on his cock, as always; but Wendy's potion gave him stamina he might not otherwise have enjoyed. They let Tammy recover slowly, then the cock and lips were again withdrawn.

Wendy knelt next to Tammy's head, holding a strap-on that was already coated with her special oil. "You want me to fuck you now baby?" Wendy asked. "I know you do honey... I want you to cum for me while I fuck your tight pussy with my friend." she added, turning her head upside down and pressing her lips against her lover's lips. Then she walked back down to the other end of the table, stepping into the strap-on and clicking the buckle closed. She worked the little toy in and out of Tammy's sensitive butt, bringing soft moans from her throat, then gently rubbed the large head of the fake phallus against Tammy's thoroughly wet opening. She applied enough pressure to keep the dildo in place, then leaned forward to stroke Tammy's back. "You want this, don't you baby?" she asked, pressing forward gently with her hips.

Tammy loved the feel of that thick shaft pushing against the wet opening of her cunt. At that moment she wanted absolutely everything. "Pllleeeeease... fuck me Wendy... fuck my pussy with that hard black dick..." she pleaded. "mmmnnNIYAAAHHHH..." she squealed as Wendy pushed half of the big dildo into her quim. She felt the head of TC's dick at her lips, and opened wide to take him into her oral orifice once again. She felt the intense pleasure as Wendy flipped the little toy in her backside to it's highest setting, sending an electric jolt of passion through her loins. Wendy's hands grasped her hips as her friend began to fuck into her wanton pussy, the toy now buried deep in her ass. TC's cock moved in and out of her mouth, throbbing with each stroke. She felt the waves of pleasure begin, and could do nothing to stop them...

TC watched in fascination as Wendy pounded the strap-on into Tammy's cunt, driving the blonde princess to the edge in a few dozen strokes, then riding the throes of passion as she maintained her rhythm. For a good twenty minutes he and Wendy stroked into Tammy's willing openings, the pretty blonde cumming continuously. Wendy caught his eye and nodded to let him know he should 'go' if he was going to. TC picked up the pace of his thrusts into Tammy's mouth, feeling the clenching of her lips as he unleashed a torrent of his seed. He could hear the lewd sucking as she frantically swallowed with each splash of semen. With one final thrust he pressed the head of his cock against the back of her throat, one last blast of his sticky seed going into her willing mouth. Then he released his hold on her head, letting her control things as both of their orgasms subsided. She suckled at his penis gently, letting him soften in her mouth as TC gently grazed his fingertips over her back and through her golden curls.

TC and Wendy withdrew their respective intruders, their hands never leaving Tammy's still quivering body. Wendy walked over to him and pressed her lips to his, hungrily sucking on his tongue as the stiff plastic dong rubbed against his hip. Tammy whimpered softly, still coming down from a very intense climax. Once her breathing returned to normal she reached over to give TC's butt an affectionate squeeze. "H-hey dude... gimme some of that sugar..." she said hoarsely, laughing softly. TC and Wendy broke the kiss, TC leaning down to press his lips to Tammy's after she rolled onto her back. Tammy pushed him away after a few moments, reaching out to the Polynesian doll at his side. "Bring it over here baby... I want to taste my pussy -- if he left any for me." Tammy giggled, moaning softly as Wendy planted a long, passionate kiss on her. After they ended the kiss Tammy looked at them both. "Um.. how long..." she stammered.

"Oh.. about three hours honey." TC responded with a chuckle. "And you look like you could use a little refreshment." he added, realizing that Wendy had already headed that way. He offered his hand to help Tammy up, pulling her into his arms. "You're everything I expected and more sweetie." he told her, giving her little kisses on her forehead.

"Really?" Tammy replied, pressing her body to his.

TC chuckled. "Really." he said, stroking his fingers through her hair.

Wendy arrived with a tray of refreshments. A pitcher of her punch and three glasses were set down and she poured for all three of them. "Here you are, my lovelies." she said, handing TC and Tammy glass. They shared a quick toast before taking long swallows of the tangy juice. Tammy shivered, her firm breasts jiggling ever so slightly. "Oh baby, if you're chilly let's just move over by the fire." Wendy suggested, taking Tammy's hand to lead her there. TC walked to the corner of the room and grabbed several large pillows, tossing them to the girls before joining them.

The two girls were in each other's arms in moments, their hands roaming over soft flesh while their lips met in a hungry kiss. It didn't take long before they were in a sixty-nine, with Wendy on top (as she preferred). TC watched them work each other, their lips, tongues, and fingers quickly bringing both women to a frenzy of lust. He finished his punch and went to the massage counter to find a bottle of Wendy's oil, rejoining the ladies on the floor. He poured a generous amount into one palm, then rubbed his hands together and knelt next to his lovers. With a practiced touch he began spreading the warming potion on both of them, one hand gently stroking Tammy's chest and shoulders while the other did the same to Wendy's back. Muffled mewls from both girls told him they appreciated his attention, so he moved closer and covered two fingers....

Wendy had wanted more from Tammy while they were enjoying the massage; but allowed things to take their course. She recognized TC's intention, and lifted her head just enough so he could apply the oil to Tammy's pussy. She kissed the back of his hand, sucking gently at his taut skin as he massaged the fragrant warmth into their lover's moist center. When he withdrew his hand, the powerful combined scent of Tammy's natural nectar and the potion filled her with a wanton need to devour the woman -- to pleasure her as she wanted to be pleasured. She felt TC's touch on her backside, then the warm trickle of oil running down the crevice between her cheeks. His finger stopped the flow just as it arrived at her anus, and she willed her little orifice to relax, letting some of the potion inside. His fingers, thoroughly coated now, worked down over her sensitive folds, joining with Tammy's lips and tongue in a maddening dance on her pussy and clit. "Mmmmphhhh..." came her muffled moan as one of TC's long fingers slipped inside her tight cunt.

Tammy felt the warmth welling up inside her as TC's fingers rubbed gently at her nipples. Wendy's mouth on her pussy felt so good, as it always did, but there was something about the fire, the flickering of the candles, that made this a little different somehow. She saw TC's fingers working the oil into Wendy's folds, just inches from her face, watched his finger glide gently inside her lover's quim as she sucked the hard little nub of her clit. That action brought more pleasure to her own pussy as she sensed Wendy's lips and tongue working more passionately.Could sex get better than this? she wondered...

TC's cock was growing harder with each passing moment, and he found himself kneeling behind his Polynesian beauty, watching Tammy's expert ministrations at Wendy's pussy. Tammy's hands reached around to pull at Wendy's buttocks, spreading them wide in front of his eyes. Wendy's perfect little star winked at him, the ring of muscle clenching and relaxing as he watched. Without thinking he poured more oil into his palm and reached down to coat his turgid organ with the slippery potion. Then he reached forward and slipped his middle finger into Wendy's bottom, sliding it deep inside her and rotating it to spread the lube. Wendy wriggled her backside, moving it toward him as he slipped a second finger into her tight hole. TC couldn't wait, his raging hardon in need of more...

Wendy knew he was going to sodomize her, and loved the idea of this particular threesome. She loved the taste of Tammy's pussy, loved the feel of Tammy's lips and tongue, and now the two fingers sliding in and out of her ass. She sensed TC placing the tip of the oil bottle just inside her anal port, and let out a muffled squeal as she felt the warmth of the potion oozing into her rear. Then the bulbous head of TC's cock replaced the bottle, his hands grasping her hips. "Ohhggphhhmmmhphh." she groaned as his penis spread her sphincter again. As always, he held still with just the head stretching her opening, waiting for her to relax. It didn't take long. A few moments later Wendy's world was lit up by passion's fireworks, TC's cock moving slowly into her most private orifice. She pushed two of her fingers into Tammy's pussy and began sucking hard on her clit. Wendy began what was essentially a long and continuous climax that would last more than an hour....

Tammy watched as TC prepared then penetrated Wendy's asshole, mesmerized by the whole process. She'd never watched the act from such an intimate vantage point, and it was exciting as hell. That such a tiny little opening could stretch so willingly around a man's penis had always amazed her. Oh, she had anal sex pretty regularly, and had had this particular cock up her own ass just the previous evening; but watching it up close was somehow different. Tammy was enjoying the sight of TC's cock gliding slowly into Wendy's butt when she felt the two fingers pushing into her own pussy, quickly followed by the intense pleasure of suction being applied to her clit along with a flicking tongue. Her own lips quickly found Wendy's clit and followed suit, her tongue swirling around the tasty little nub as TC began to pick up the pace with his dick. Tammy was quickly lost in the same web of passion that now embraced all three of them, their bodies melting into a single entity driven solely by pleasure.

The three lovers writhed in a pool of raw lust, hands groping, lips and tongues driving passion's waves as TC's cock enjoyed the rippling muscles inside Wendy's silky bottom. The oil's warmth kept his erection sturdy while it's numbing properties gave him staying ability in such a snug and willing orifice. He gently slipped it all the way in, holding her hips in place as he let his penis soak in her heat. He could feel the muscles clenching and relaxing, loving his organ with her ass. Nothing else could compare to the rectum of a woman who truly loved anal sex as Wendy now did. She could do the same things for him with her asshole that he did for her with his mouth and fingers -- take him right to the edge and hold him there -- for hours.

Wendy truly loved being filled up like this. TC had been so gentle and tender when he taught her the pleasures of anal sex, and his patience had allowed her to learn about this act -- to learn how to give him pleasure with just her little nether hole. His cock stretched her open; but there was no longer even a little bit of discomfort. He always gave her a moment to relax; but it wasn't needed any more. She wanted him to fuck her ass, whenever he desired to do so. Now, with Tammy's mouth on her pussy and that beautiful cock gorging her bottomhole, she was in a place she knew few women ever enjoyed. Her body was gently trembling as she willed her muscles to work her lover's penis. Her own lips were on autopilot, suckling gently at Tammy's pussy to keep her in that same place -- a place where bliss was a continuous thing rather than brief flashes. They were truly in synch, their bodies working as one toward a far more intense release.

She was beginning to understand some things about these 'potions', the carefully crafted aromatic oils she was experiencing for the first time. The effects were dependent upon what part of the body they came in contact with. Her pussy, stimulated by her own natural fluids, was actually being numbed such that the pleasure waves were somehow 'evened out', prolonging her climax. Her nipples -- and other parts of her skin -- were on fire from the oils effects, hyper sensitive to the touch of a lover's fingers and hands. Tammy realized she was thinking about this, all the while Wendy was sucking her clit and fingering her cunt and she was lapping at Wendy's pussy.Another affect? she wondered. She noticed Wendy's body shuddering, muffled whimpers coming from her. Tammy opened her eyes for the first time in... how long?.... to see TC's cock moving in long, steady strokes into Wendy's asshole. Her cheeks quivered with each thrust, a tiny squeal escaping from the girl's throat. Tammy felt a third finger -- this one pressed against her own anus -- and the lips on her pussy began a serious suction around her clit. She reached up to find TC's little wrinkle, teasing at his sensitive ring as he buttfucked the Polynesian beauty. Wendy's third finger pushed inside Tammy's ass, and Tammy's into TC's. The final climb was upon them...

TC's penis was in overdrive, sliding into his woman's luscious backside as his beautiful blonde guest fingered his butt. Both women seemed engulfed by their mutual drive to orgasm, their lush bodies writhing against each other as their mouths brought passion to its' peak. The sounds were of one continuous moan with three different voices as the lovers climbed passion's peak as one. Wendy was the first to soar, her cries of lust muffled by the folds of Tammy's pussy. The sudden pressure on her clit, and the fingers twitching in her two openings pushed Tammy over the edge as well; and the spasms in Wendy's bottom began TC's final ride. The three of them jerked and writhed as a single entity, Wendy's bowels pumped full of semen as both Tammy and Wendy enjoyed the nectar of each other's pussy. For several minutes the three clung to each other, mouths kissing and lapping, hands groping and fondling, loins trembling with the aftershocks of intense pleasure.

Each quiver of Wendy's body brought another spasm of his cock in her tight bottom, until he just couldn't handle another one. He eased his organ out of her as gently as he could, leaning down to kiss her backside before rolling onto his back next to the two beauties. The girls maintained their intimate contact a few minutes longer before Wendy joined him, allowing Tammy to follow suit. They lay back against the large pillows, the fire warming them now as their breathing returned to normal. Tammy was the first to break the silence. "Nice." she said, cuddling up to TC. "Very.... Fucking... Nice...."

TC had an arm around each girl, pulling them both close. "Um.... Yes... I must say that was some massage." he chuckled.

Wendy reached over to gently tug on his half-turgid dick. "And did my friend here enjoy himself?" she giggled, leaning close to give TC a kiss. "My butt sure did." she added, nuzzling his neck.

Tammy reached over, covering Wendy's hand with her own. "I'm so bummed..." she said, pressing her lush breasts against TC's torso. "Tomorrow I have to go home."

TC squeezed her tight. "Oh honey, home is where you belong. Hubby will be waiting for you, wanting you more than ever." TC said softly. "Besides, nothing says you can't come back for a visit some time." he told her. "Right Wendy?"

"Mmm... oh yeah baby... any time you want." Wendy replied, leaning over to give Tammy a soft kiss. "I just love your tasty pussy." she added.

TC wriggled free of the two women, leaving them in each others arms. "Besides babe, it isn't tomorrow yet." he said with a chuckle, pouring three more glasses of punch.

"Oh gawd... I'm so whipped..." Tammy whimpered, running her fingers through Wendy's long tresses.

They shared a toast to their good times, drinking a final glass of punch for the day in front of the warm fire before retiring to the huge bed. All three of them were asleep in moments... a full day of pleasure behind them. Tammy was saving the world... one orgasm at a time...

** Continued in Chapter 3 -- Last Day at MountainTop **

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers