Tammy Suffers In Jail

Story Info
Steve's slut does anything to keep her secret.
4.9k words
92.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers

Flashing blue lights. Damn, I didn't think I was driving that fast. I know I sometimes get carried away on the long stretch of road to the house after getting off work. Plus the car sometimes has a mind of it's own. Steve bought me a new Mustang Cobra GT convertible as an anniversary present late last year and at times it just seems to go faster all on it's own. Well being a cops wife should take care of this, I'll just toss Steve's name out and they'll let me go like they always do.

I pull to the side of the road and wait for the officer to come up to the car. I had just gotten off work so I am still in my nurse's uniform. Unlike most of the other nurses, I still wear a traditional nurse dress, the starched white ones. It allows me to show off my legs on one end, and with a little maneuvering of the buttons, some cleavage on the other. The doctors and the patients seem to like it, and in fact I have received a few admiring glances from the other nurses too. Plus the bright white color accents my dark tan.

"Afternoon, Ma'am. The reason I stopped you is my radar unit showed you to be speeding," he informs me. I don't recognize the uniform, but there are a lot of little towns with police departments in the metro area where we live.

"I'm sorry, Officer. I just got off work and was trying to get home before my husband goes to work, he's a police officer on metro," I explain hoping that the casual drop would work.

"That's fine Ma'am. I will still need to see your driver's license, registration and proof of insurance." Great. I reach in my purse for the documents and suddenly get a chill as I think about how mad Steve will be if I get a ticket. I always drive too fast, but usually when they stop me and I tell them who I am, they just look me over and tell me to have a nice day. That might not work with this guy. I hand him the papers and he tells me to wait in the car while he goes back to his police car. I decide I should try one of my other ways to get out of a ticket and casually unbutton the top button on my dress, allowing someone standing above me to look right down on my black lacy bra.

When the officer returns, I notice that he looks down at me for several seconds, getting an eyeful, before he speaks. "Ma'am, we have a slight problem here. It seems you have a warrant for your arrest. I'm afraid you will need to step out of the car."

"A warrant, for what!" I scream.

"It appears to be for misdemeanor indecent exposure, with an offense date back in January," he informs me. I can feel the blood rush from my face. Last January Steve took me for a drive in the Mustang with the top down and he coaxed me into flashing a few people until we ended up at a park where he fucked me silly on the playground.

"What about my car?" I inquire. "You can lock it up here and we'll bring you back after you are booked." I lock the car, grab my purse and then get out as the officer walks me back to his car. "Ma'am, department policy is that all prisoners are to be handcuffed, I need you to place your hands behind your back." I place my hands behind my back and stifle a quite chuckle as I remember being handcuffed just last week by Steve before he reamed my ass with his big cock.

"Policy also requires that I search any prisoners before I place them in my car. I need you to spread your legs for me," he continues to instruct in a professional manner. "Oh, shit", I think. I just realized that I had taken my panties off before leaving work hoping to get a quickie out of Steve before he went to work. He likes to take me from behind in my nurse dress.

I spread my legs and jump slightly as the officer holds one hand on my cuffed hands and the other moves across my back, like I could have a hidden weapon in this outfit. His hand moves to the front and I am surprised when he gets a good handful of my tits, squeezing and rubbing them. This isn't right. Steve told me the police could only do a cursory search of females, this guy is groping me. And to make matters worse, I realize that we are beside his car and not in front where the car camera would be showing this. I decide to keep quite as he moves down the front of my dress. As he goes past the hem of my dress, there is obviously no where else to search. At least that is what I think until I feel his hand running up the inside of my bare leg. I jump again as his hand brushes my bare pussy.

"Hold still, Ma'am. I'll be done in a minute," is all he says. He only gropes me for a few seconds, but long enough for him to split me and find out how wet I was getting. He then opens the back door and sits me down before fastening a seatbelt around me.

We begin the drive, with me in the back like a caged animal. I am not familiar with this area and have no idea where we are going. Eventually we turn down an alley and my pulse starts to race. My fears subside as we pull behind a building with several other police cars there. The officer opens the door and leads me inside. I am led to a room where I am instructed to sit and one handcuff is removed and placed around an eyelet in the bench. "I'll get someone to process you through so we can get you out of here," he kindly tells me. A sarcastic, "Thanks" is my only reply.

After about fifteen minutes a woman walks in. She appears to be about 35, and plain, but not in an ugly sort of way. "I'm Officer Lewis and I'll be taking you through the booking," she explains to me. "As long as you behave, you will get along fine here," she drones in what must be a standard speech. She unfastens my hand and walks me over to the counter. She types for a while on a form and then proceeds to take my finger prints. This is starting to get real serious now.

After taking my fingerprints she leads me into another room. "alright, missy, off with your clothes so we can get this over with." I look at her with pure fear in my eyes. She drones on, "everyone that goes into a cell must be strip searched first, regulations. Now take everything off and put your stuff on the table. If you don't cooperate I will be forced to call for help, and I can tell you right now I am the only female on the department."

I turn my back to her as she crosses her arms to wait. I unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor. "I guess someone didn't listen to Momma about wearing clean underwear in case you have to go to the hospital," she chuckles upon seeing me without panties. I blush and remove my black lace bra and place it on the table.

"Okay turn around and face me, hands down by your sides." She runs her hands through my hair, checks my ears, looks in my nose and makes me open my mouth to make sure there is nothing there but my tongue. "Turn around, hands on top of your head with your fingers together," she commands. I do as I am told and wonder why she is searching the rest of my body where obviously nothing can be hidden. There is especially no reason for her to reach around and hold my breasts in her hand, as she is now. And even less of a reason for her to pinch both of my nipples.

She moves back, taking both my hands in hers, pulling me backwards. She moves me towards the table and tells me to lean over and hold onto the table. She makes me step way back and spread my legs so that I am completely exposed. She warns in a stern voice, "if you move, I will hurt you." I can't move. I am scared stiff.

She places one hand on the small of my back and reaches around with the other feeling my crotch. She makes another crass remark on my behalf. "Looks like we got a hairless kitty, here." Her hand splits my pussy lips and she presses down with the hand on my back reminding me not to move. She places one, then two fingers in me and moves them around in search for contraband that isn't there. What is there is a growing amount of pussy juice from all her activities. She continues to hold my back, pulls her hand out and then comes at me from behind, this time sticking three fingers into me with her thumb casually rubbing my clit. I figure the worst is over when she pulls her hand away. Then I remember that I do have one more body cavity for her to search. And diligently she takes one of her fingers covered in my own pussy juice and slides it easily up my rectum. She slides the finger in and out several times and I can't help pushing back when she pushes her finger in. She admonishes me, "Careful sweetie, you don't want anyone to think you like that now do ya," as she pulls her finger out.

She walks away leaving me bent over the table. She returns and hands me a pair of orange coveralls with the word prisoner on the back. "Regulations dear," she explains, "all prisoners are in orange before going into the cell. I guess once you get in there you can take it off if you don't like it," she says with another chuckle. I place the coveralls on and am led to a cell, placed inside and shudder as the cell door slams shut.

After a few minutes, a man in a suit walks in and opens the door. He walks in and sits down as he introduces himself. "Afternoon. I'm Detective Cole. I need to ask you a few questions before we can release you. I have talked to the DA and he advises me that if you cooperate, we should be able to clear this matter up and get you out of here."

"My husband is a cop, and I know my rights. I want a lawyer right now," I defiantly declare. "Well Ma'am that is your right, but if your husband is a cop, he would probably also tell you that telling us the truth and working out a deal is the best thing you can do in your situation," he counsels me.

"Maybe, but I'm not saying anything until I talk with my husband or a lawyer." He rubs his forehead and gets a worried look on his face. "You need to see this from my side. We are a small community with very little crime. Indecent exposure may seem like a small thing but if we don't do everything we can to stop the small crimes, bigger ones come into my town. The Chief is pressuring me to get this solved and put away so the community is happy. It is in your best interest to just cooperate with us." I sit quietly on the cot and stare at the floor. The problem is I know I am guilty, or at least I could be if someone did see what Steve and I did that night. "Okay, but just remember, I warned you," he tells me as he walks out of the cell, letting the door slam behind him.

I sit for a few minutes trembling, not really knowing what to do. I can't tell them what happened because Steve could get in trouble too. The door to my cell opens and two officers walk in. I figure they are going to take me to the courthouse or into another room for another attempt at questioning. One says, "Stand up bitch," and I am surprised by the change in professionalism from the officer that brought me in. I do stand however, intimidated. The other removes his handcuffs and places one around my wrist. The other officer grabs my other wrist even though I am offering no resistance. That is until they walk me over to the side of the cell and cuff my arm to the bars. Then the other officer cuffs my other arm to the bars.

"What the hell do you think you are doing," I scream. The detective walks back in the cell. "I told you to cooperate. The Chief was not happy when I told him of your reluctance to talk. He told me that I needed to try harder to gain your cooperation," Detective Cole calmly advises me.

"You can't do this to me, it's illegal. I will sue this department and everyone here. Let me go this instant," I yell at the top of my lungs. "Boys, you want to see if you can keep her quite during this," the detective grumbles. One of the officer pulls out a knife and cuts the sleeve off the coveralls I am wearing and then ties it around my head to gag me.

"You know, it didn't have to be this way. All you had to do is cooperate and we could have gotten along. Well, you'll just have to learn this lesson the hard way. Go ahead boys," the detective directs. One of the officers takes off a leather belt around his pants and doubles it up. The other officer leans in close to me, grabbing a handful of hair and whispers in my ear, "we're going to teach you a lesson that you will never forget." And with that the first officer strikes my ass with the belt.

I yelp into the make shift gag as the stinging registers in my mind. He hits me again and I start to squirm and jump around. I realize that this is a bad idea as he can not control where the belt will hit while I am moving and a couple of hits glance off the back of my thighs.

The whipping stops after about ten blows and the detective resumes questioning me. "You see Miss the problem is we don't have very many facts from our complainant. We know there was some activity in a car driving down the street and then in a park, and that there was a woman and a man involved. We did get the license plate for the car which came back to yours. But the rest is still a bit of a mystery, and as I said, my Chief want's me to clear this matter up. If you could just tell us about it, I'm sure this can all be cleared upquickly and you can go home. Do you feel like telling us what happened and who was with you?" the detective inquires.

Still trying to protect Steve, I adamantly shake my head no. "You know boys, I think those coveralls are hampering our interrogation methods somewhat. Think you can do something about that," the detective ponders.

One of the officers, the one that whispered in my ear pulls the large knife back out and grins. He begins to cut the coveralls off of me. Several times, the cold knife blade touches my warm skin making me jump. He leans in and tells me that I should try to hold still so he doesn't accidentally cut me. He starts with the legs, cutting up the backs to just below my ass. In the front he hovers the blade daringly close to my breasts as he cuts the material away. When the detective becomes impatient, his partner reaches up and rips the remaining material away leaving me naked except for the gag. I pull against the handcuffs but there is no way out.

"Let's try it again," the detective directs. I really feel the sting from the leather belt this time. After about five hits, my pain begins to turn into pleasure as it does when Steve is punishing me. I close my eyes and enjoy the warm glow spreading from my ass. I bow my head and look down and see that my nipples are hard. I also feel the juices in my pussy start to stir.

By the end of the next set of ten hits with the belt, the detective has become exasperated. "You know Miss, I can see that this is just not going to work. I wish it had, for you that is. You see I am the only detective in this department and I can't afford to let any case go unsolved. I think we are going to have to try something different now. Okay boys, try it your way"

I immediately feel two pairs of hands roaming my body. One hand is pinching my nipples and the other reaches around to grope my pussy. "Hey Bobby, this bitch is soaking wet. I think she is enjoying this as much as we are about to," he tells his partner. "Which end do you want?" he asks. The other officer replies with a sick grin, "I'll take the front Jimmy, I love to see the look in their eyes when I unload down their throats."

Jimmy pulls on my legs and swats my ass with his bare hand, instructing me, "get you legs back and spread 'em bitch, so I can get to that hot cunt of yours." In the meantime, Bobby has gone into the other cell and is staring at my face. I hear Bobby pull his pants down and then feel him move in behind me. He grabs my hip with one hand and the other guides his cock into my wet pussy. He inches in slowly and then thrusts all the way into me, pushing me against the bars of the cell. His cock doesn't seem very long, a little shorter than my husbands, but it is very thick and stretches me open.

My eyes must give away my feelings as Bobby speaks from the other cell, "Looks like you got her attention now Jimmy. This little bitch will wish she had never driven through our town when we are through with her." Bobby then pulls his pants and underwear off. His cock is already hard as he approaches the cell bars between us. He reaches through the bars and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head tight against the bars. He bends his face down close to me. "If you don't take me like a good little slut, I will hurt you worse than you have every been hurt before," Bobby cautions me. He then takes the coverall gag off my head and grabbing another handful of hair positions his hard cock at my mouth. I swallow to lube my throat for what I know will be a vicious mouth fuck and then open my mouth to him.

Jimmy remained lodged with his thick cock balls deep in my pussy. With Bobby holding my head against the bars and now feeding his cock to my mouth, Jimmy starts to work. He begins to slowly slide in and out of me, keeping both hands on my hips. Bobby, mimics the motion by holding my head and gliding his cock through my lips and over my tongue, going slowly until his balls are up against my chin. And his cock is wdged in the bck of my throat.

The two continue to use my mouth and pussy, keeping a slow steady pumping going. Jimmy then reaches around and begins to pinch and pull on one of my nipples causing me to groan around Bobby's cock. "Do that some more man. This bitch is groaning around my cock and it feels great," Bobby tells Jimmy. To me he says, "You are one good fuck bitch, I may have to arrest you once a week just to keep my pipes clean." Bobby continues to pinch my nipples which makes me very hot, but as I get used to it I don't vocalize it as much as I was.

Jimmy tells Bobby, "Man make her moan some more, she has got me right on the edge and I want to fill this slut's mouth with my cum. " Bobby slides his hand down around my waist and finds my clit. He rubs it softly which elicits more moaning around Jimmy's cock. "That's it man do that and more. I'm going to fuck this bitch's face good." And he does, Jimmy is sliding all the way out and slamming back into my mouth, making his heavy balls slap against my chin on each stroke as he fucks my face. When Bobby begins to pinch on my clit the way he did my tits, I really come unglued and Jimmy gets his wish. Bobby has picked up the tempo as well, slamming his cock hard into my wet cunt.

Jimmy exclaims for everyone to hear, "I'm gonna do it man. I'm about to blow my load in this slut's mouth." I feel as Jimmy's cock begins to swell on each stroke and wonder if he will come in my mouth or push deep in and make me take his load down the back of my throat. No sooner did my wondering stop than did I get an answer. His first shot was deep in my throat and shot cleanly down. Then he pulled back and let the rest loose on my tongue which was swirling around his cock head. Bobby must have gotten off on watching his partner cum because with about five more good slams forward, he pinned me to the bars and I feel him pumping his jizz deep in my pussy.

Jimmy pulls out first, wiping his cum covered cock over my lips. Bobby disengages as well, leaving my pussy empty and dripping with his cum. The detective, who I had forgot about walks up next to me. "I'm sorry we had to do this to you, I really am. But as I said, I need to keep my job and to do that I have to keep the Chief happy. " He stops talking and I hear his zipper come down. I guess he wants to get off too.

"I bet you I can tell you what happened," he explains as he moves in behind me. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he says as I feel his cock start to enter my pussy. "I would imagine that your husband talked you into a little drive," he continues as he slides all the way into me. "It's not the first time something like that has happened around here," and he pulls his cock all the way out of me, leaving me whimpering. "But then things changed," he says as I feel the pressure on my sphincter. "He decides he wants more." As does the detective as he pushes past the tight ring of my ass.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers
12