Tammy Takes Me on a Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

After licking all the juices from her thighs, I started devouring the fresher ones from her crotch. I could hear Tammy murmuring her pleasure, a very non-equine sound, and one she could make even with the bit in her mouth. The fact that it was slightly out of character didn't bother me, and I know it didn't bother her. After my tongue had cleaned all the juices from Tammy's pussy, I set about inducing her to produce new ones, on the way to the thundering orgasm that she deserved. Of course, I would also derive tremendous pleasure from every aspect of eating her delectable pussy.

This would include the beauty of where I would be licking. Tammy had apparently shaved herself there that morning, wanting to make her pussy more sensitive to what she knew I would be doing, and it had enhanced her appearance as well. She has very fair skin, especially around that area, and her red, swollen inner lips, which were pushing their way through her slit, made a delightful contrast. Her clit, at the junction of those lips was also swollen and had started pushing its way out from under its protective hood. Later, when the time was right for Tammy to climax, I would lick and suck her there, but I wanted to take a long time and first build her up to the highest possible level of pleasure that I could, which would give her an even better orgasm.

Before I started caressing her pussy lips with my tongue, I placed my hands on her hips, enjoying her soft, smooth skin, and holding her in place. She would not shy from what as I was doing, as she had shied from the harness and the bit, but Tammy would move around involuntarily as her pleasure built, and I wanted to keep her upright. The carriage poles and her harness would keep her from falling to the side or backward, and I would support her to keep her from falling on top of me, if her movements got too active.

With Tammy's legs wide apart, allowing me the best access she could, I started by licking one of her outer lips, stopping when I reached her mons. Her skin there was soft and smooth, and I relished the way it felt to my tongue. My ponygirl must have liked it too, because there was fresh nectar waiting for me when I brought my mouth back to where I had started. I licked her other outer lip the same way, with the same result.

Moving my face in closer, so it was pressed against her pussy, I started licking between an inner and outer lip, at their origin, just below her adorable love hole. The skin there was even softer and smoother than her outer lips had been, and felt even better against my tongue. After covering all that first area, my mouth reached the point where the two lips are close together, and I angled my head so I could insert my tongue between the labia. Moving it rapidly in and out of the seam, I took a long time traveling the short distance to the end of the inner lip.

By the time I reached that point, Tammy's pussy was squirming and her legs seemed to be trembling slightly. She was cooing in pleasure, an even less equine sound, but a very pleasant one to hear, and a slip from character that we could easily overlook. I drew my face away very briefly and saw how her clit was starting to peek out from its protective hood, and her lips had become more swollen. I smiled at these signs of the increasing level of her pleasure, and brought my face back down to the place where I had started.

After my tongue had sluiced up all the plentiful fresh juices, I started licking between Tammy's other pussy lips. These were treated the same way; I moved my face very slowly, and covered the entire area many times over. When I reached the end of this inner lip, I gently drew my tongue across the top of her clit hood. Tammy started shuffling and stamping her feet, expressing her enjoyment, and her cooing turned to moans of bliss, although the bit in her mouth interfered with the sounds. It was still too early to start sucking on her clit, but I did curl my tongue under the protective hood and fondle the little darling. The response was more activity of the lovely ponygirl's legs, and her pussy starting to thrust down against my face. She was getting closer to cumming, but I wanted to build her pleasure up a bit more.

Once again, I started below Tammy's dripping love hole and devoured the nectar she had just produced. After I had savored it all, I probed my tongue into the edge of that delightful pink orifice, relishing the tiny drops of her juice that landed on my tongue. Very slowly, I moved my tongue to the side and up, probing the edge of her love hole and exploring under her inner lip. The beautiful ponygirl very much wanted to cum, and her body writhed above me, as my tongue continued making love to her pussy. Instead of staying on one side of her adorable love hole, I moved my tongue back and forth between the sides, dipping into the bubbling cauldron to sample the nectar.

When I reached the top of the source of those delicious juices, I knew it was time. Tammy's head was tossing up and down; her luscious breasts swayed and bounced above me, and her clit had completely pushed its way clear of its protective hood. Opening my mouth wide, I enveloped the charming love button and started sucking. My lips formed a seal at the base, and my tongue caressed the swollen sides and top for all the time I sucked on her. Tammy seemed to be whimpering from the extreme pleasure I was giving her, but I couldn't tell because of the bit that would remain between her teeth. Suddenly, her movements became even more frenetic, and I could tell she was starting to cum.

Her legs pistoned into the ground as her thighs squeezed my head. Tammy's body thrashed above me, and I could hear the creaking of the harness straps that connected her to the carriage poles. I held onto her hips to keep her as steady as I could, and kept her clit in my mouth, licking and sucking for as long as she was cumming. Abruptly, her body spasmed, and I knew she had climaxed. I remained sitting between her legs, licking all the fresh juices from her thighs, belly, crotch, and all over her pussy, even sucking them from her precious love hole. When I finally had them all, I backed slowly away, stood up and put my arms around her shoulders.

"Good girl," I crooned into her ear. "Goooooood girl. Goood Tammy." As I crooned to her and petted her, I unobtrusively supported her, letting her lean on me and rest up from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, she straightened up, and I knew she was ready. Tammy tossed her head, eager to get back to the stable for the additional sex she knew we would be having, but I wanted to be sure she was comfortable.

"More water, Girl" I asked her, holding out a bottle I had just opened. She tossed her head in the affirmative, so I fed her the half liter as I had done earlier. I drank one of the bottles myself, because I had gotten thirsty during the long time I had spent eating her pussy.

"Giddyup," I told her, brushing her shoulders with the reins.

Obediently, Tammy started forward and I tugged on the left rein, so she would turn around and go back the way we had come. She obeyed that command also and, seconds later, we were heading back to the intersection of bridle paths where she had chosen her own route. This time she followed my commands, and we were on our way back to the stable. Just for the fun of it, I whipped her with the braided feathers again, and she sped up a little. Once again, I enjoyed the sight of her lovely naked body moving in front of me, with her tail swinging from side to side and the steady "clip-clop" of her hooves on the hard dirt.

When we reached the stable, I maneuvered her around until she backed inside, pushing the trap. "Whoa!" I called out, and climbed off the carriage while Tammy stopped and stood placidly, waiting for me to remove her tack.

The bridle and reins came off first, and I carefully removed the bit from her mouth and hung the device in its proper place. When I returned, I embraced Tammy around the neck again and, her mouth free of the bit now, she licked some of her pussy juices off my face. Still leaving her tethered to the carriage post, I hugged her while removing the harness in the reverse order of hooking it up. Tammy stood patiently, anxious to get back to her stall and, after hanging up the harness, I led her there, until her head extended between the planks that would keep her locked in place. After lowering the top one, I went around to the front to remove the collar and leash.

As Tammy leaned forward and ate some of the Cheerios, I took the water basin over to the hose and rinsed it out. It was already clean, but I wanted to remove any dust that might have settled during the day. The water ran until it was cool and fresh, and I filled the basin and set it in its place on the feeding trough in front of Tammy, so she could drink if she wanted. She did put her face into the water, continuing in her role as a ponygirl, but she probably didn't drink any. After removing the collar and leash, I went around and back into the stall where Tammy was shuffling her feet, as if in anticipation.

"Gooood girl," I crooned to her again, with my arm draped affectionately over her back. "Gooooood girl."

I raised my arm again and went around so I stood directly behind Tammy. Once again, I caressed her skin, but this time it was her voluptuous ass. "Pretty ponygirl," I told her, letting her know where I was. She knew as well as I did what I was going to do, and was clearly impatient for me to start.

She was no more impatient than I was, because I had been getting horny all day from watching Tammy's beautiful naked body trotting in front of me, and smelling her pussy and tasting her nectar. I don't know if she heard me unfastening my pants or not, but she certainly knew that was what I would be doing. With them and my underwear down around my knees, and my hard cock encased in the condom that I had taken from my pocket, I stepped up to Tammy again and resumed caressing her curvaceous ass.

She knew what would be happening next, and she softly stamped her hooves in preparation, spreading her legs as she did. The musky aroma of her pussy filled my nostrils, making me even hornier. I moved closer and, holding my shaft in one hand, I rubbed the tip against the fragrant wetness that Tammy was secreting. With my cock ready, I pressed the tip against the small, slippery hole, and gave a firm push. The butt plug in her ass made her pussy even tighter, and my cock slid along between her lips without gaining entrance.

I tried again, reaching my arms around her hips to pull Tammy's pussy lips apart with my fingers. Holding them spread with the one hand, I guided my cock with the other, and pressed the tip against the hole again. This time, a firm push wedged the head of my cock inside the delightful place I wanted it to be. She was tight, but slippery and, with another firm push, almost another inch squeezed inside her pussy. Tammy squirmed in front of me and stamped her hooves, obviously enjoying what I was doing. She even bowed her back, which raised her hips, and presented her pussy to me as a better target.

As snug as Tammy was, and with as much of my cock as was inside her, I no longer needed to guide it, so I placed my hands gently on her body. After caressing the soft, smooth skin of her back and sides a few times, I pushed my cock forward, while pulling back on her hips. With the added leverage, I was able to squeeze almost my entire shaft inside her. Tammy wouldn't speak, even though she no longer had the bit in her mouth, but I could hear her cooing in pleasure at the way my cock was stretching her pussy, and she swiveled her hips as she stamped her hooves.

Until then, I had been leaning back, thrusting forward with my pelvis and avoiding contact with the base of the butt plug that held Tammy's tail. However, with most of my cock inside, I changed that, and stood up straighter behind her. In this position, her pretty black tail was in my face, so I pushed it aside, letting it brush against my right shoulder, and thrust my cock hard and deep into her pussy. With her pussy angled toward me the way it was, and the leverage I had, pulling Tammy toward me by her hips, I was able to drive the entire length of my cock into her, until my legs were pressed up against the backs of her thighs.

When I did that, my belly also jolted the butt plug that held Tammy's tail, driving it more deeply into her ass, giving her the thrill of a double penetration. I heard her loud moan of pleasure, but I had no objection to her getting out of character like that. Fucking a pony, such as I was doing, is certainly out of character for me anyhow. Slowly, I drew back again, until just the head of my cock was still inside her pussy, paused for a second, and drove it all the way back into her again. Tammy's response that time was a louder moan. The next stroke was just like the second, except that when Tammy felt my cock surging into her pussy, she fucked back to meet me, and our bodies ended up plastered even more tightly together.

We continued like that for a long time, my hands on her lovely hips, my cock in her lovely pussy and the butt plug being driven more deeply into Tammy's lovely ass at every stroke. Her blissful moans grew louder by the second and, although the heavy planks between us muffled the sounds, I thought I could also hear her whimpers of extreme pleasure. I could see her body writhing in front of me, and see and feel her hips swiveling as she stamped her hooves, like pistons, in rhythm with the thrusts of my cock into her. Her movements added to my pleasure, and I knew they added even more to hers.

Our fucking continued, and the motions of the sexy ponygirl became even more pronounced. I knew it was almost time for her to cum. We were both aware that a woman's orgasm is better if it is delayed until the level of her pleasure is at its highest peak, and Tammy's level was very close to that. Not making any changes in the tempo of my thrusts into her pussy, I leaned to the right, so her tail was over my left shoulder, and reached around her hip until my hand was on Tammy's pubic area. Juices covered her pussy and were running down her legs, so I coated my fingers with some of them and reached up to find her clit. Gently, I pinched the precious morsel between two folds of her lips, held them between my thumb and fingers, and started stroking, synchronizing those movements with the thrusts of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Tammy blurted, in that same rhythm, as she started cumming. By that time, neither of us was concerned about staying in character. Her hooves stamped all around my feet, and her body thrashed from side to side and back and forth in front of me, thumping her shoulders against the planks that held her in place. When her stall was built, the padding was included for just that reason. Wanting to keep her upright, I reached my other arm around her to hold her as well as I could, and continued massaging her clit while driving my cock into her pussy and jolting the butt plug in her ass.

Tammy climaxed, giving a very non-ponylike cry of joy, while her muscles suddenly clenched and her back bowed, slamming her pussy back against me. I stopped massaging her clit but continued driving my cock into her pussy and holding her upright. She was very relaxed after her great orgasm, and I didn't want her falling down in her stall, possibly choking herself against the lower of the planks that kept her head in place. A great geyser of pleasure welled up inside of me, and I started climaxing, ejaculating heavily into my condom. I wasn't through yet; I continued driving my cock in and out of Tammy's pussy, pumping out more semen until I was through cumming. It was one of the best in my very extensive experience.

We quickly got back into character, so neither Tammy nor I said anything while we leaned together, supporting each other for a brief rest after our great fucking. When I was ready, I eased my cock out of her, scooped up some of the juices from her pussy and licked them off my hand. The sex part of our day together was through, but Tammy was back in her ponygirl mode, so I put my arm around her shoulders as I had earlier.

"Good girl," I crooned to her. "Good, pretty ponygirl." Tammy rubbed her body against mine in a display of equine affection.

I removed my condom and, after pulling my underwear and pants back up, stuck it and its wrapper into my pocket. The house key was hanging on a small nail by the entrance to the stall, and I stuck that in another pocket. The last thing I did in the stall was to release Tammy's arms from the shackles. On my way out, of the stable, I picked up the cooler of water, including the empty bottles, and left it in the cab of my truck. After that, I walked to the house to wait for Tammy to join me.

Once inside, I went to the bathroom, flushed the condom down the toilet and washed my hands and face. There is another bathroom, right off the stable, but I have never used that one. Part of Tammy's ponygirl fetish is for her master or mistress of the day, me on that occasion, to pretend it isn't there. Once out of her ponygirl mode and with her arms free, Tammy would unfasten the lower plank in the front of the stall to free her head so she could stand up. After entering the bathroom that only she would ever use, she would remove the belt, ease the butt plug out of her ass and rinse it off. She would return and sterilize it later, so it would be ready for the next time she felt like pulling a carriage with a sex partner around the grounds. Once naked, she would take a shower to wash off the sweat and the dust from the trail and the lubricant that had dripped from her ass, and she would take her hair down from being in a mane.

After Tammy had taken care of these things, she got dressed in her normal human clothes and joined me in her house. Her hair was combed down, no longer in a mane, but there were still numerous red ribbons interwoven in it. We kissed each other on the cheeks, the way good friends do, and had a very nice visit together. Tammy had baked a cake earlier, and she served some of that with coffee, and our conversation was of her expectations in future athletic endeavors, my writing, and other topics of interest. No mention was made of horses or ponies or carriages. When I left, I was already looking forward to the next time Tammy would invite me to her house, where I would be entertained by an attractive, intelligent friend, or to her stable, where I would be given a ride by, and cavort with a beautiful and sexy ponygirl.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Tammy and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12