Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
White wife agrees to black lover's special requests.
3.9k words
4.32
244.9k
79

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: this is a fictional sequel to “Tammy’s Middle Aged Adventure” – thanks to everyone for the comments and suggestions. I did get a lot of suggestions and requests for “Tammy’s Torture Weekend” as well, I’ll be working on that one (and a little exhibitionist story too) as time permits. If you have any more suggestions on either of those two, or this one, just let me know! Thanks for the feedback!

I groaned as Derek gripped my ass cheeks in his hands. It was a sure sign I had come to recognize, after being sodomized by him perhaps a dozen times in the month since our weekend in Minneapolis, that he was about to begin fucking my ass hard and fast. I shifted my position on my knees to better accommodate his cock, and slid my right hand to my soaking wet pussy, eager to bring myself off at the same time Derek came.

With each stroke, his rhythm accelerated and his fingers tightened on my ass, while my own fingers furiously rubbed my hard clit. I bit down on my pillow as I felt Derek’s cock spasm in my rectum, followed a moment later by my own groaning climax. As my body slowly relaxed, Derek’s cock slipped out of my ass, and he lay down next to me on the king size, four-poster bed.

“Your ass was justmade for fucking, Tammy,” he said between breaths as he reached over to squeeze one of my breasts. “There’s no better way to spend a lunch hour than butt fucking a white woman.”

“Mmmm, glad I could be of help,” I replied playfully as I ran my hand up his muscled thigh and cupped his heavy balls in my hand.

“Jack’s just off on a day trip, right?” he said a moment later. “Yes, he’ll be getting home about ten tonight,” I replied, not quite understanding why Derek would ask that question. It’s not as if he was worried about getting caught in Jack’s and my marital bed -- after all, the two of them had “raped” me in this very bed last week.

His hand squeezed my breast a little tighter. “I have a little proposition for you, Tammy….”

For what seemed like the hundredth time, I checked the status of Jack’s flight. The airline website showed his flight as having landed half an hour ago.He had no checked luggage today – what’s taking so long??

I paced between the office and the bedroom, clad only in my black silk tap pants and camisole, nervously rehearsing how I would explain Derek’s “proposition” to my husband. Finally, I heard the garage door open, and a few moments later, Jack appeared in the doorway of the bedroom.

I walked quickly to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. He pulled away with a smile. “What’s the matter, Derek too busy to get you off?” he said with a smile.

“Mmmmm, not at all,” I replied, kissing him again. “He came over around lunch today and fucked my ass,” I said after I pulled away. “I came hard right after he did. But he made a suggestion that kept me horny all afternoon,” I added as I started unbuttoning Jack’s shirt, moving him towards the bed.

“And what would that be?” Jack asked, smiling as I pulled down his trousers and boxers, and wrapped my fingers around his rapidly hardening cock.

I kissed him again. “A few of the guys from Derek’s college football team are getting together for a mini-reunion in Las Vegas next month,” I whispered in Jack’s ear as I worked up the courage to share Derek’s “proposition.”

“…and…and Derek wants me to, um, to be their ‘entertainment’ for the weekend.” I drove my tongue into Jack’s mouth, hoping that the action might preempt any negative reaction he would have.

Jack reciprocated – he obviously wasn’t totally turned off by the idea. So far, anyway…

As I pulled back to catch my breath, Jack whispered in my ear. “So how many guys would there be fucking you?” he asked, his tone suggesting he was intrigued by the idea.

“Derek, and five others,” I replied. “All of them black.”

Jack kissed me deeply again, obviously turned on by the idea of his wife being gangbanged by a half dozen black men. I felt my pussy – which had been dripping with excitement all afternoon – throb in arousal.

“I take it you’re interested in the idea, Tammy?” he whispered.

“Yes, Jack, I’m….I’m very interested,” I replied, trembling at what I said, and what I knew I would have to ask for momentarily.

We kissed again for a long moment, and Jack spoke again. “I suppose it wouldn’t be possible for me to watch, though,” he said. “I…I don’t think so – Derek told his buddies that I’m a married white woman that he’s having an affair with, but didn’t tell them all the details. But Derek said he would um, videotape the whole thing,” I added..

“Well,” Jack said after a moment, running his hands across my breasts, “if it’s something you’d like to do, it’s something I would certainly want you to do. Especially if it’s videotaped…”

I pushed him onto the bed and quickly finished pulling off his clothes.

Joining him on the bed, I briefly sucked his cock into my mouth, then pressed my lips against his.

“There’s….there’s one more thing, Jack,” I said, my heart pounding.

“And what would that be?” he replied.

“Derek…” I said, then took a deep breath. “Derek…would want me to have my IUD taken out before I went out to Vegas.”

Jack looked at me quizzically. “Huh?” he said simply.

I stroked his chest and looked into his eyes. “He and his friends want to have a…a ‘breeding party,’” I whispered nervously. “The men all agree not to come for a week beforehand, and then they all fuck the woman repeatedly, trying to get her pregnant.” I saw heavy skepticism in Jack’s eyes.

“Jack, it’s such a turn on, thinking about all these men, not coming for a week, and then fucking me, one after another, thinking that they might be getting me pregnant…”

Jack squeezed my breast. “Tam, couldn’t you just tell them you had the IUD taken out, without actually doing it?” he asked.

“I…I thought about that too, Jack,” I said. “But it’s just….I…well, it’s…” I mumbled, unable to quite articulate what it was I wanted to say.

Jack stroked my cheek, then lifted my chin, to look into his eyes. “It’s just that the risk turns you on, too,” he said with a smile.

“Yeah, it does,” I admitted sheepishly. “Jack, look, the chances that I’d actually get pregnant are SO tiny. Once the IUD is taken out, I think it takes weeks, or months, for the uterus to actually heal. Plus,” I added excitedly, “remember it took what, over a year? for us to conceive Jack Jr., and that was years ago, and a woman’s fertility really drops dramatically after 40. So I think the chances are really remote and…but yes, the risk does turn me on.”

Jack’s skeptical look continued. “I don’t know, Tammy. Even if the risk is minimal….” His voice trailed off.

“Jack, I know this might sound odd, but…it would be like the ultimate submission…six men using me, not just using me for pleasure, but trying to impregnate me…just the raw, base, animal instinct…”

Jack remained skeptical, and I decided to play what I thought would be my best card.

“Jack,” I whispered in his ear. “Just let me do this one weekend and I…I promise I’ll give you that weekend you’ve been talking about.” Over the last several weeks, Jack had been sharing bits and pieces of a fantasy he had been developing that involved some extreme submission on my part….

His eyebrows arched in surprise. “Everything?” he asked suspiciously. I swallowed nervously, blinked and agreed. “Everything,” I replied.

“Wow, you must REALLY want this,” he said, caressing my breast again. My heart raced, thinking he might be agreeable to the idea.

“Can I think about it for a few days maybe?” he asked.

“I’m…I’m supposed to give Derek an answer at lunch tomorrow,” I replied.

He looked at me again. “If by some chance you do get pregnant…”

“I know, Jack,” I replied. Jack was adamantly against abortion. “I’ll…I’ll have it.”

He paused for a moment. “So I get the videotape and a weekend with ‘everything?’” he asked.

“Yes, Jack,” I said hopefully.

He climbed on top of me and positioned his cock between my legs, pulling my tap pants to one side of my pussy. “Then I guess I’d better fuck you while you’ve still got an IUD…” I closed my eyes with a smile, and spread my legs, welcoming my husband’s cock into my pussy, and briefly imagining that there were five more, lined up right behind him….

The downtown restaurant was noisy and crowded – I nervously checked my watch and looked towards the doors. Derek was only a few minutes late, but time really seemed to be dragging. Finally, I saw his tall frame silhouetted against the brightly lit doors, and a moment later, he slid into the booth, across the table from me.

As I had done before, I was wearing stockings and a garter belt beneath my skirt, and my bare ass was pressed against the soft, warm leather of the seat.

“Sorry I’m a little late, Tammy,” he said with a smile. “I had a meeting run a little behind schedule.”

“No problem at all, Derek,” I replied. A waitress came by to check on us – as she described the specials, I saw her looking flirtatiously at Derek.“Sorry, sweetie,” I thought as I shifted on the bench.“He’s already got a white woman to fuck.”

A moment later, after she had taken our orders, Derek folded his hands on the table and looked at me with those sparkling dark eyes. “So, did you and Jack have a chance to talk about the Las Vegas idea?”

I swallowed hard. “Um, yes – I…I talked to him about it last night after he got home,” I said quietly. “And…I’ve got an appointment on Thursday morning to have my IUD taken out,” I whispered, my bare pussy moistening as I said it. “I…I’ll be completely unprotected for you and your friends in Vegas.”

Derek smiled. “Excellent, Tammy. I know they’ll be very excited to learn you’ll be coming.”

I looked again at Derek’s smile, and was suddenly thinking of asking him if we could just skip the lunch so he could fuck me in the parking lot or something.

“Actually, on that subject,” Derek added casually, “there are a couple of other things we want you to do before Vegas,” he said matter-of-factly.

“Yes, Derek?” I asked, somewhat perplexed –wasn’t it enough that I was getting my IUD taken out??

“The first thing,” he continued, “is that the guys want some pictures of you, to get a sense of what they’ll be enjoying that weekend, and what the mother of their children might look like. So I’ve hired a photographer who specializes in very graphic, ‘glamour’ photography to do a session with you at his studio.” He slid a business card across the table. “Here’s the address,” he continued. “Friday night, 9:00. I’ll be there too. Just bring along some lingerie – stockings, garter belts, your corset, and he can do the photography. Jack can watch too, if he’d like.”

I felt my face starting to blush at the thought of being posed like a centerfold model for the enjoyment of five strangers who would be fucking me in a few weeks.

“The photographer has a girl who does hair and makeup, so you won’t need to worry about that. Oh, and be sure to bring your collar – I told the guys that you’re turned on by being submissive.”

I gulped, both nervous and excited that this group of men had been told so much about my sexual preferences.

“Uh…OK, Derek, I…I’ll be there on Friday.”

He smiled again, obviously savoring the opportunity to share his “girlfriend” with his college football teammates.

“Good,” he said simply, taking a sip from a glass of water.

“The second thing is a bit more difficult,” he said as he leaned forward over the table. “When you get to Vegas, we want you to be very,very hungry for sex,” he said. “In heat, as it were. So between now and then, you’re not to have intercourse – vaginal or anal – with Jack, or me. And you’re not to masturbate or have an orgasm through any other means.”

I caught my breath at the words – in the months since I had first met Derek, there had perhaps been only a dozen days where I hadn’t had an orgasm. And now he was asking me to go for weeks without even one?!?!?

“You can still fellate both your husband and me, and I suspect you’ll be doing a lot of it, but no coming for you. Understand?”

I looked at him, unable to speak for a moment. The seeming impracticality of the request collided with the intense arousal fueled by the extreme control that Derek was intending to exercise over my body.

“That is…I…what if…” I mumbled, my brain struggling to sort out the conflicting emotions I was experiencing. Derek just looked at me and repeated, softly but firmly, “No coming for you, Tammy. Or the whole thing’s off. Agreed?”

I looked down at the table, and tried to catch my breath.If Derek and his friends wanted me ‘in heat’ in Vegas, they’d have it. And I knew I’d be swallowing an awful lot of come until then…

“Agreed,” I said finally, surrendering my sexuality to Derek’s control until Vegas.

He smiled again. “Excellent, Tammy.”

Just then, the waitress arrived with our meals. “Hope you two haven’t been bored waiting for your food,” she said with a smile as she slid the plates in front of Derek and me. “No…not at all,” I said….

Jack and I pulled up to what appeared to be a large farmhouse, after a drive of almost half an hour. He smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek as he turned off the engine. “Ready, Mrs. Playmate of the Month?” he said with a chuckle. I pressed my lips against his, wishing that it could be foreplay leading to a long, hard fuck and a climax on my part, all the while knowing that it couldn’t.

Jack had been surprisingly accepting of the “no sex/no climax” rule, maybe because I had developed a two-blowjob-a-day habit since lunch with Derek on Tuesday, in a futile attempt to take the edge off my own arousal.

I also suspected that he enjoyed the idea of my being denied pleasure as a form of deepening my submissiveness – something, no doubt, he would continue during our yet-to-be-scheduled weekend with ‘everything.’

We grabbed the duffle bag with my lingerie from the trunk, and walked up the steps, onto the house’s porch. Looking around, I didn’t see Derek’s car anywhere, as Jack rang the doorbell.

A moment later, the door opened and a thirtysomething man with longish hair tied back into a ponytail opened the door, smiling. “Hi, I’m David, and you must be Tammy?” Jack and I stepped inside the home, shaking hands and introducing ourselves. “The studio’s down in the basement, why don’t you two just follow me?” The home was expansive, and we followed David down a flight of stairs into a huge room set up as a photography studio, filled with the typical gear of a studio: lights, cables, camera tripods.

It also featured some less typical gear: a large bed, covered with a white satin sheet. One wall was made of what appeared to be stone, and had a pair of manacles hanging down on a thick, heavy chain.

I swallowed hard, as a young, attractive woman appeared from the shadows. “Tammy, this is Carol,” the photographer said as the woman extended her hand to me. “Carol handles makeup and will help you get ready,” he added. The woman took the duffle bag from me and began walking towards a small, curtained area off to one side. “Come on, let’s get started!” she said enthusiastically.

She pulled aside a curtain, and I entered a small area with a makeup table, an armoire and a huge assortment of shoes. “Why don’t you take off your clothes and just put on that bathrobe?” she said, pointing to a light blue cotton bathrobe in the armoire. “I’ll go help David get set up with some things and then I’ll be back to get your makeup done!” She smiled again, seemingly casual about her work.

She did do this every day, I realized, wondering if any of my female friends, neighbors or colleagues had by any chance found themselves in this little space. Quickly stripping off my clothes, I slipped on the robe and sat down at the makeup table. A moment later, Carol returned. “Would you like anything to drink while we’re getting you ready, a glass of wine or a diet Coke or something?” she asked.

“Um, yeah, a..a glass of wine would be great,” I replied. She reached into a small minifridge and pulled out a small bottle of white wine, then poured it into a plastic glass. “Not real elegant, I’m afraid,” she said as she handed me the glass and turned to her trays of makeup.

“That’s ok,” I said, taking my first sip. “So are you guys real busy doing this?” I asked after another sip.

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” she said as she took a small cottonball, dipped it into a clear liquid and ran it across my forehead and my nose. “I’d say we do a dozen sessions a week. Husbands want pictures of their wives, especially the older, executive types who have ‘trophy wives,’” she added. “Boyfriends and girlfriends, lovers with their mistresses, I’ve seen them all in here,” she said as she pulled out an assortment of foundations.

“Let’s see, your skin is pretty pale, which can tend to make the photos wash out a little bit…I think this one’ll work well for starters.” She began applying it to my face, as I enjoyed the feeling of being pampered and prepared for my photo shoot.

“I used to do this forPlayboy,” Carol added brightly. “David used to do some freelance work for them, that’s where we started working together. But we really enjoy doing this kind of ‘boudoir’ work too.”

At that moment, we heard the curtain pulled aside, and I opened my eyes to see Derek standing there, smiling. “Hi Tammy, sorry I’m a little late,” he said as he walked into the small room and opened up the duffle bag. He nodded his approval as he withdrew the various pieces of lingerie, and finally took out the leather collar, placing them all on a chair next to me. “Perfect, Tammy. The guys will really love these,” he added as he ducked out of the room, closing the curtain behind him.

Carol looked at me, puzzled. “I thought your husband was the blonde one, the one you came in with?”

“Um, he is,” I replied, wondering how to explain this. “That…that was Derek. He’s the one who arranged the photo shoot, he’s…um, he’s my lover.”

Carol’s expression conveyed disbelief. “Your lover? Here, with your husband too??”

“Yeah,” I said. “Jack…my husband…has always wanted to watch me have sex with other men,” I continued. “And, um, a couple of months ago, things sort of presented themselves and I’ve been, um, having sex with Derek too. Sometimes with Jack at the same time,” I finished, blushing.

“Wow,” Carol said, picking up another small jar of makeup and beginning to apply it to my cheeks.

“So what’s it like, doing it with two guys at the same time?” she asked after a moment.

“It’s incredible,” I replied. “Just amazing, like you are being completely taken in a way that you can’t even imagine.”

“You are one lucky woman to have a husband who’ll let you do that,” she added as she picked up an eyeliner and began working on my right eye.

“I certainly am,” I whispered. “And that’s not the half of it,” I added. “In three weeks, I’m going out to Las Vegas to meet Derek and five of his teammates from his college football team. They’re going to spend all weekend fucking me. The pictures we’re doing tonight are going to be sent to them to give them an idea of what I’m like.”

“Six guys? For a whole weekend?” she panted out.

“Yeah, I’m…I’m a little nervous about it, but a lot excited.”

“Who could blame you? I’m going to be fantasizing about THAT for weeks!” she said.

A few minutes later, wearing a black slip, stockings, garter belt and black high heels, I walked into the studio. David directed me to the bed, where he shot some simple pictures. As I grew more comfortable, he had me raise my slip, to flash my pussy and my ass, and I was lost in a delicious arousal.

A white slip and stockings were next, followed by a see through red camisole and tap pants. Finally, Carol helped lace me into my corset. Derek snapped on my collar, and the last series of pictures featured me chained to the wall, with clamps affixed to my nipples, which Carol had brushed with red lipstick to make them stand out more. After being unchained from the wall, Derek stripped and had me kneel in front of him and give him a blowjob, all the while David snapped pictures, and I could see Carol out of the corner of my eye, no doubt amazed at the scene she beheld.

12