Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy takes on Derek's teammates.
4.3k words
4.37
150.1k
38

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On behalf of your flight crew, I'd like to welcome you to Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, where the local time is approximately 2:50. We will be taxiing for a few moments, and we ask that you please remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened until we arrive at the gate and the captain has turned off the 'fasten seatbelts' sign."

I gazed out the window at the airport, and beyond that to the city of Las Vegas, where in a few hours, my "orgasm drought" would come to a very eagerly awaited, very liquid end at the hands (and cocks) of Derek and his friends.

I shifted on the seat, my bare ass pressed against the rough fabric of the airplane seat, as we taxied to the gate.

By the time I'm back on the plane on Sunday, I will have almost quadrupled the number of men I've had sex with…

I thought about Derek and his friends arriving at the airport, all looking forward to their "breeding party" weekend with me, eager to release after a week of refraining from climax.

A week, I thought, proud of myself for successfully obeying Derek's rules not to come for more thanthree weeks. It hadn't been easy – in fact, I had been tempted on the flight to Vegas to duck into the lavatory and bring myself off. But I hadn't – the thrill of submitting to Derek's control of my body had outweighed my urgent hunger for an orgasm.

My mind drifted back to my departure earlier in the day – Jack had dropped me off at the airport, giving me a long, deep kiss and reminding me to "smile for the cameras, Tammy." I smiled as the seatbelt sign turned off, stood and smoothed my skirt over my bare ass.

Derek was waiting for me outside of security. He greeted me with a big hug and a deep kiss, making my already-damp pussy melt at being French-kissed in public by my black lover. "You're dressed just like I wanted," he said after he pulled away, eyeing my denim skirt and a white blouse, unbuttoned to below my bra, that was transparent enough to see my lacy white bra underneath.

He took my hand and we began walking to the baggage claim area. "The first of the guys' flight arrives in about an hour so that'll give us some time to get you ready back at the hotel," he said with a wink.

As we stood at the baggage carousel, he leaned over and whispered into my ear, "So did you make it three weeks without coming, Tammy?"

"Yes, Derek, it wasn't easy but I…I did it because that's what you wanted," I whispered in reply. "Good, that pleases me. And it won't be long now, Tammy," he said.

My bag arrived and we walked out of the terminal into the scorching Nevada afternoon. Derek put my bag into the back of his rental car and I slid into the passenger seat, lifting my skirt so my bare ass was pressed against the hot leather, making me gasp at the sizzling contact.

Derek smiled as he watched me obey his instructions, and twenty minutes later we arrived at the massive hotel/casino that Derek and his friends had chosen for their reunion.

As we rode the elevator together to the room, Derek took me in his arms and kissed me deeply, squeezing my ass cheeks as he did. "I don't know what it is about you, Tammy," he said, "that makes a man want to watch you get fucked hard by other men. Planning this weekend, I really began to understand why your husband wanted to watch you fuck me."

I blushed. "Thanks – I think. Jack refers to it as watching me be 'consumed by pure lust.'" Derek smiled. "Well, we'll certainly have something for him to watch after this weekend."

The elevator doors opened, and we walked down a hallway that seemed to go on forever, until finally we stopped in front of a door. Derek took the keycard out of his wallet, and opened the door to a lavish suite, featuring a fantastic view of the city and the desert beyond.

As I walked into the room, I noticed something else: poster-size prints of me from the photo session were placed around the room. I was shocked and aroused, looking at myself in the photos, realizing that this is how Derek's friends had seen me.

I walked to a poster propped up on the bar – it was a closeup of my face – eyes closed, mouth wide open, Derek's black cock dripping sperm onto my outstretched tongue. The leather collar was visible at the bottom of the photograph.

"You photographed very well, Tammy," Derek said as he opened a bottle of wine. "I…wow, these are…really hot," I said, remembering the scene in the studio, imagining Derek's friends receiving the pictures and being aroused by them.

Derek handed me a glass of wine, and I took a sip, looking around the room, at the other photographs and other details. A small camcorder was plugged into an electrical outlet near the windows, charging its batteries to record events later in the evening. My gaze drifted to a large coffee urn on one of the endtables by the sofa.

"Do football players drink a lot of coffee or something?" I said as I walked towards it, thinking that that's another thing Derek and my husband might have in common. A photo of me, chained to the photo studio wall, my nipples clamped, rested on the wall behind the coffee machine. Derek laughed.

"No, that was a suggestion from Marshall, one of the guys coming here this weekend. He said caffeine helps sperm swim faster. I don't know if it's true, but what the hell, it's a breeding party, right?"

I gulped at the thought of six men fucking me, all seeking to impregnate me. I, too, had heard that story about caffeine – I'm sure it was an urban legend, though. And even if it was true, the chances of getting pregnant, caffeine or no caffeine, weresoooooooooremote….

Derek took me in his arms and kissed me, squeezing one of my breasts through the blouse and bra.

"I like a blowjob as much as the next guy," he whispered, "but I for one am looking forward to taking your pussy and your ass again," he said with a sexy growl. "That makes two of us," I panted, hoping that Derek might take the opportunity to take me right now.

The thought was interrupted by a loud, staccato knock on the door. Derek checked his watch. "Looks like the first of our guests is here, Tammy," he said as he crossed the large room to the door.

"WILLIAM ANDERSON!" he cried as he opened the door. Another handsome, well-built black man burst through the door, shaking Derek's hand and gripping him in a bear hug. "Derek, it has beentoo damn long," he said as he clapped Derek on the shoulders. I shifted nervously, staring at this man who would be fucking me before the day was done.

"Billy, I didn't think you would get in until later this afternoon?" Derek said. "I didn't think so either," the man replied, "but when I got to the airport they said they had an upgrade on an earlier flight, and who was I to say no?"

They turned, and both walked toward me. "And this must be the famousTammy," William said, looking me up and down. "The highlight of our little reunion," he continued as he took me in his arms and drove his tongue into my mouth. I slowly raised my arms to his neck, and savored the feeling of his strong body pressed against me. One of his hands moved to my right breast, squeezing it and caressing it.

He pulled away with a smile.

"Tammy, now that Billy's molested you, I'd like to introduce you. This is Billy Anderson, he was the star running back on my team."

"I'm…I'm pleased to meet you," I said, realizing instantly how utterly silly that sounded.

"She's beautiful, Derek. The pictures were great but mmmmmmmmmmm, the flesh is greater." He pulled back a step or two, admiring the body he and his friends would spend the weekend enjoying. "I'll tell you, Derek, I never thought you'd be the one to win the homecoming bet."

I looked at Derek quizzically and he smiled, obviously looking forward to telling a story. "Homecoming junior year, we found out one of the guys on the team had been secretly dating one of the white cheerleaders. We gave him shit about it, and a few of us made a pact that if any of us ever dated a white woman, we'd make her available for all of us."

He gave me a playful slap on the ass. "And that's you. And I win the bet. Hell, I don't even remember what the winner got!" he said with a laugh.

Billy ran a hand down my back, rubbing my ass through my skirt. "So," he said, "since I'm the first one here, how about Tammy and I get started?"

"Down boy!" Derek said with exaggerated harshness. "I know you haven't come in a week but we agreed that we wouldn't start fucking her untileverybodywas here."

Billy's face conveyed his disappointment as his hand squeezed my ass, and his other hand slipped inside my blouse, squeezing one of my breasts inside the lacy bra. I tried to catch my breath as I saw Derek grinning, watching one of his friends so casually helping himself to the pleasures offered by his girlfriend's body.

"Well," Billy said as he began to unbutton my blouse. "Since this'll be about the only time Tammy's pussy isn't filled with spunk, could I just taste her pussy while we're waiting for the other guys to arrive?" Billy pulled my blouse off my body and moved to unsnap my bra.

I closed my eyes, thinking how wonderful it would be to have my pussy licked….

"You can taste her pussy, Billy, but she can't come until she's being fucked." I gasped at Derek's restriction, so desperate was I to satisfy my cravings for a climax, but Billy didn't seem to mind, as he tossed my bra on the floor and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth.

After a moment, he pushed me back onto the sofa, and lifted my skirt up around my waist. I spread my stockinged legs as he moved between them, and slowly extended his tongue to my slick, sensitive pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you don't know howgood that feels," I moaned as Billy's tongue flicked across my clit. Derek moved behind the sofa and squeezed my breasts. "I haven't let Tammy come for more than three weeks," Derek said. "She hasn't been fucked in her pussy or her ass for that long, either," he added proudly.

Billy pulled away from my pussy and stood up, pulling off his polo shirt and stripping off his jeans and underwear. A rock hard erection jutted out from his lean body. "Well, maybe I can't fuck her yet, but maybe she'd give my cock a little love?" he said as he walked in front of me. I looked up to Derek, who smiled, nodded his approval, and then picked up the camcorder.

I swallowed, and caressed Billy's cock in my hand, then kissed the tip and slid it into my mouth, licking it and squeezing my lips around it. "Oh, you've got a nice mouth, Tammy," Billy moaned. "After I've shot a couple of loads of seed into your pussy I am going to have you give me a nice, long blowjob." I took his cock deep in my throat, as my pussy throbbed in unsatiated hunger.

After a few moments, Billy pulled away. "I'm getting too close to coming, Tammy," he said, reaching down to squeeze one of my breasts. "And my sperm has a little job to do that it can't do if I come in your mouth," he said with a smile.

At that moment, we heard another knock on the door, and two more of Derek's teammates arrived – Marshall and Martin. By this point, I was so turned on that I didn't care that I was being introduced to these men wearing only a denim skirt, garter belt and stockings. Like Billy, Marshall and Martin joked with Derek about the "homecoming bet," and helped themselves to feeling my breasts, commenting as they did on how useful my 36C breasts would be for nursing.

They also stroked my ass, admiring its shape. Marshall gave one of my cheeks a tight squeeze.

"Hey Tammy, Derek says you like taking it up the ass, is that true or is he just yanking our chains?"

"No, ah, um…it's true," I said. "I…I really enjoy anal sex."

Billy gave my ass a little slap. "And don't forget guys, Derek says she loves having her ass spanked too."

Marshall, Martin and Billy all voiced their enthusiasm, as another hand slapped my ass, and promised that they would be happy to indulge my preferences –repeatedly– over the weekend.

Marshall unzipped my skirt and it dropped to the floor, and a few moments later, all four men were naked and my mouth was continuously employed on their erect cocks. As I slowly fellated one of the men, the aroma of coffee brewing wafted across the room, and my pussy squeezed in anticipation of a very long, very pleasurable evening.

Finally, the last two teammates arrived just as the sun was sinking to the horizon, bathing the desert and the room in glorious shades of red, orange and yellow. Jeff and David quickly introduced themselves, stripped off their clothes and took turns kissing me deeply and running their hands all over my body.

Derek banged on the bar to get everyone's attention.

"OK team, here's the play," he said with a laugh. "Everybody's arrived, and now it's time for everybody to start coming." The men whooped and applauded, and inside, I did too – no one in this room was more hungry for an orgasm than me.

Derek picked up the camcorder and stood a few feet in front of me. "OK, all you guys, stand next to Tammy," he asked. Five nude black men moved to either side of me. He retrieved a large poster from behind the bar. "OK, Tammy, just look into the camera and read the card." The red light on the camcorder blinked on.

"Hi, I'm Tammy, and I'm proof that Derek won the homecoming bet. I haven't come or been fucked in more than three weeks, and I had my IUD removed last month. Derek and his friends are going to spend the weekend using my body any way they like, and you're invited to sit back and enjoy 'Tammy's Gangbang Weekend.'"

I gulped as I finished reading the card, thinking about my husband watching the video later. Derek gave the camera to one of his friends, took my hand and led me into the master bedroom.

The bed was huge, and a long, black strap extended from each corner of the bed. My heart raced as I realized that I was to be bound while the men fucked me. Derek walked behind me, and clicked my leather collar around my neck. "Jack donated some of your favorite toys for the weekend," he said, gesturing to the bed.

Laying down on the center of the bed, I stretched my arms and legs towards the straps as one of the men captured the scene on video and Derek quickly secured me, spread-eagled, to the straps.

My pussy throbbed, knowing that the tension that had been building up in my body for weeks would soon be released.

Derek kissed my lips and looked into my eyes. "I'm going to blindfold you, Tammy, so you don't know who's fucking you." He slipped a black leather blindfold over my eyes, and I instantly felt all of my remaining senses sharpened.

"Lift your hips, Tammy," Derek ordered a moment later. I complied, and he slipped a pillow under my ass. "That'll help keep more of the sperm inside you," he noted in answer to my unspoken question.

"OK," Derek called out as I lay there, my legs and arms spread wide, my pussy well-lubricated for the first cock, "let's figure out what order we're going to go in. Since this is Vegas, I thought we'd roll the dice. First man to roll a one gets to fuck her first, first man to roll a two after a one has been rolled gets second shot, and so on. We start after we've figured out who's going to be last."

I listened as they rolled the dice, a groan arising every few seconds as the die came up wrong. "YES!" one man finally shouted, and I knew that chance had selected my first cock for the evening.

"Come on, TWO!" another man said out loud, followed immediately by "ooh, damnit." A few rounds later, the second man was selected, all the while I listened and felt my body anticipating the sexual pleasure six men would be giving me.

Finally, the order was established, and I felt someone join me on the bed. A mouth fixed on one nipple while long fingers probed my pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh, yes,please……." I moaned as the fingers pulled out, and I felt the head of a very hard cock rubbing against my pussy lips.

It slid slowly into me, the elevation provided by the pillow seeming to enable a particularly fast and deep penetration. The unseen man drove his tongue into my mouth and squeezed my breasts as he started slowly fucking me.

I felt my orgasm building quickly as he continued to stroke in and out of my pussy. "Mmmmmm, your pussy is sooooo tight, Tammy," the man whispered between thrusts. "And I'm going to give you a good, long fuck and come deep, deep inside you," he continued.

"Ohhhhh…….please……yes……" I mumbled as I felt my orgasm approaching, knowing that I would finally be able to release it….

"You like being fucked by someone you've never met before tonight, Tammy?" he asked as his thrusts sped up. "Yes…I…I want to be fucked over and over again…just…use me," I gasped, "just…just make me come."

His fucking sped up, and I felt a hand slide in between our bodies, making a beeline for my clit. As my unknown lover drove to his own pleasure, the finger stroked my clit, and I bucked and moaned as a deliciously sweet, tremendously powerful orgasm rocked my body. A moment or two later, the lucky man who had rolled a '1' pushed deep into my pussy, and energetically filled me with a thick load of come.

He gave me a final, deep kiss, and rolled off the bed. "Your turn," he said with a chuckle to the man who had rolled the number '2,' and again I felt the weight of another man on the bed, and a moment later, felt another cock pushing into my pussy.

"You're not too tired after coming that long, are you Tammy?" a voice whispered next to my ear as the length of his cock slid deep into me.Was that Billy's voice? I wondered.Did it make a difference???

"Mmmmm, not at all, I…I've got a lot of orgasms stored up the last few weeks," I said flirtatiously as he began stroking in and out of my pussy. "Well, what a coincidence," he said as he started fucking me with a strong rhythm. "We all do too," he said as he pinched one of my nipples and then kissed me deeply.

After a nice, long fuck, my current lover decided it was time for him, too, to deposit his sperm in my unprotected pussy. He began fucking me hard and fast, with deep, stabbing thrusts until he gasped and came deep inside me. I was close to another orgasm, and my body was bathed in sweat – mine and that of my two lovers.

Number three climbed onto the bed and drove deep into me, kissing me as he did. I immediately recognized Derek's style of fucking and kissing.

"I'm ready to come again," I whispered urgently after a few thrusts. He pulled his cock out of my pussy, and began rubbing it up and down my swollen pussy lips and across my clit, just like he knew I loved. I suddenly remembered that all of this was being videotaped, and I cried out as my second orgasm of the night rippled through me. Having given me pleasure, Derek's cock returned to fucking me, seeking its own release.

For what seemed like hours, I lay there, helpless, floating along from one orgasm to another as Derek and his friends climbed between my bound, widespread thighs and fucked me. At some point, I again recognized Derek pushing his cock into me, and realized that all of the men must have fucked me once and now they were beginning a second round.

Some time later, after another man groaned and shot his load into me, I felt someone climb onto the bed, but not between my legs.

"Hey Tammy," Derek said, as he ran a finger down my sweat-streaked face. "The guys and me are going to go grab some dinner and talk about plans for tomorrow, we'll be back in a little while. Don't go anywhere," he said, pinching a nipple. As I listened to the sound of six men getting dressed and reminiscing, I adjusted my position on the bed. A moment later, I heard the door to the hotel suite open and close, and I was left alone, bound to the bed, my elevated hips keeping who knows how many loads of sperm from leaking out of my pussy.

12