Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
A hot afternoon by the pool.
4.3k words
4.38
111.3k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: thanks for the feedback and ideas! Keep them coming!

I groggily became aware of a hand squeezing a bare breast, and another hand stroking my ass. A tongue played on the back of my neck, between the top of my collar and my hair, and my arousal jumped, with full consciousness lagging along far behind it.

Before I could voice a word, Derek had rolled me onto my back, pushed my thighs apart with his legs and drove his cock into me. "Oh...Derek," I moaned, trying to shake the sleep from my brain as he started fucking me. "Take...take it easy," I begged, "I'm...I'm still kind of sore."

He slowed his pace, and as my pussy quickly provided its own lubrication, the harsh friction dissolved into a kind of pleasurable irritation.

"I can understand," he said, grinning down at me. "A couple of the guys and I watched the tape after you went to sleep," he said as he stroked in and out of me, leaning down briefly to suck a nipple into his mouth. "You got fucked nineteen times last night."

I gasped, both at the number itself and how clueless I had been as to the number of times I'd been taken.

Derek continued to slowly push deeply into my pussy. "And there was some disagreement about how many times you came," he added, driving into me especially deep. "I counted nine, Marshall thought it was eight and Jeff thought it was eleven."

Those numbers I had no problem believing – I had never come so hard, so many times, in my life. Derek drove his tongue into my mouth, his hands reaching under my ass to lift me up and spread my legs.

I surrendered once again to the wave of intense pleasure as Derek fucked me more vigorously, finally groaning and coming deep inside me. After a moment, he rolled off and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"We forgot to have the camcorder on for that one," he said, rubbing my leg.

"Hey, are you hungry?" he asked. I suddenly realized I was famished, not having eaten anything since the "lunch" on the airplane yesterday. "Am I ever," I said. Derek reached over to a nightstand to grab a menu. "Listen, why don't you go take a nice long shower, I'll have room service bring up a nice big breakfast for us?"

He reached around my neck and took off my collar.

"That sounds great, Derek," I said, rubbing my neck. "Thanks."

I headed off for the shower, turning on the water and looking at myself in the mirror as the water warmed up.

Nineteen times. All on video. And that was just the first night...

I took a long, luxuriously hot shower, carefully lathering every inch of my body, taking special care with my tender nether lips. I knew that I wouldn't be able to endure last night's pace right away today, I'd have to figure out a way to give myself a little rest...

I stepped out of the shower, toweled myself off and slipped on one of the hotel's Turkish terry cloth bathrobes. I smelled a delicious aroma of coffee, bacon and pancakes, and walked back into the main room of the suite, where Derek was arranging breakfast on the small dining table.

"I didn't know what you liked, so I got a bit of everything," he said as he filled a glass with orange juice. "Everything sounds about right," I said hungrily, sitting down to an omelette, croissant and two strips of bacon.

I ate ravenously, and Derek and I chatted about the previous evening – how much his friends had enjoyed my body, and how much they were looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

"I...I really enjoyed it too, but I guess you already knew that from the video," I said with a laugh. "Um...I don't know how fast I'm going to be able to, ah, do it again, though..." I said, as I finished my breakfast.

Derek smiled. "We figured that might be a problem, Tammy, so for the afternoon all we're going to do is hang out at the pool. You can rest up, get some sun and later tonight," he said, walking behind me and slipping his hands inside my robe, fondling my breasts, "we'll have some more fun."

He pinched my nipples, and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Besides," he said, "I think the guys want to use your mouth and ass today, too." I shuddered at the thought of six men taking my ass, and leaned my head back to accept Derek's tongue in my mouth. Our tongues swirled for a long, sensuous moment, and then a little light bulb went off in my head.

"Um, Derek, I uh, didn't bring a swimsuit."

He smiled mischievously. "Oh, don't you worry about that Tammy, we did a little shopping after dinner last night." He walked to a closet and pulled a shopping bag from inside it.

"For you."

I swallowed, and reached inside the bag, pulling out what appeared to be a single piece of neon orange nylon fabric. I unfolded it and tried to understand how it would go on my body, without success.

"It's a sling, Tammy," Derek said as he moved behind me and untied the belt of my bathrobe, pulling it off my body. He helped me into the skimpy suit, and we walked into the bathroom, where one wall was covered with a mirror. The sight took my breath away – imagine a microthong, with a two inch wide piece of fabric looping from the front, over my breasts, and around my neck.

"Derek...I..." I began, not at all sure that I could go out in public like this. I turned to the side – from the rear, I was basically naked.

"Come on, Tammy," he said with a smile, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why else do you work out so much, if not to have a body to show off? So show it off..." he kissed my neck. "There are waitresses at Hooters who'd kill to be in the kind of shape you're in..."

That, I knew, was an exaggeration. But perhaps not much of one...

"But Derek, I don't know if I..."

His eyes caught mine in the mirror. "Tammy," he said, "surely if you can walk into a convenience store wearing only lingerie, you can sit by a swimming pool in a swimsuit?" His hands caressed the exposed sides of my breasts.

I looked again at myself in the mirror – I was in good shape, and Derek had helped me discover my exhibitionist side...

"Besides," he said. "You don't really have much of a choice. It's what I want you to wear, and it's what the rest of the guys are expecting you to wear."

I swallowed and looked at myself in the mirror, secretly happy to have Derek controlling me like that. Even without the collar, I couldn't disobey him. "I...ok Derek, I...I'll do it."

His hand rubbed my ass. "That's good, Tammy. Slip on your high heels – that'll help show off your legs and ass -- and let's get down to the pool, the guys are already waiting, they've saved a couple of choice chairs for us."

He grabbed one of his shirts from the closet. "Here, you can wear this as a coverup until we get to the pool." I slipped it on, feeling suddenly very sexy wearing a man's dress shirt on top of such a skimpy swimsuit.

I looked out the window at the blazing sun – "I, uh, my skin is pretty sensitive to sun, Derek..."

He took me in his arms. "We've got some very powerful sunscreen at the pool, and all six of us will make very sure every inch of your skin is protected..."

He kissed me deeply, then we grabbed our sunglasses and walked out of the suite, and down to the pool.

The sky was perfectly clear, and a light breeze blew across the massive swimming pool. I saw Derek's friends on some lounge chairs, which were slightly shaded by palm trees. Two chairs among them were empty.

"Hi guys," Derek said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Everybody have a good sleep last night?" The men all murmured their agreement, and I could sense their eyes on my body. Derek turned to me and slowly began unbuttoning the dress shirt that he had loaned to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw David holding the camcorder, taping the scene.

Finally, having unbuttoned all the buttons, Derek walked behind me and pulled off his shirt. His friends clapped and whistled, as I stood there in the sling suit, exposing almost all of my body. Derek rubbed my ass, and leaned down to pick up a large bottle of sunscreen.

"Now guys, Tammy here says she's got very sensitive skin, so we need to make sure every inch of her stays covered with suncreen. David, since you rolled the number six last night, how about you go first in making sure our beautiful lady keeps her skin nice and white?"

David smiled, handed off the camcorder and lifted his muscular frame from the lounge chair, taking the bottle from Derek. "I'd be happy to, Tammy," he said as he filled his palm with a large puddle of the oily sunscreen, and then began applying it to my back and arms. Despite the sun's heat, I shivered at the sensation of having my nearly-nude body oiled up in public.

He filled his palm again, and this time applied it to my ass and the backs of my thighs. He finished my legs, then walked in front of me.

"OK, Tammy," he whispered. "Put your hands on top of your head."

I gulped, and slowly raised my hands, the action causing the tiny triangle of fabric that covered my pussy to stretch. I watched as David again filled his palms with sunscreen, and began rubbing my shoulders, then down to the sides of my breasts, then my chest, stomach and hips. I looked around the pool, feeling incredibly aroused at what was essentially public foreplay. I saw a couple of men, and one woman, staring at us from across the pool, as Marshall dutifully recorded the entire scene on video.

"Almost done, Tammy," David said, as he squeezed another bit of oil into his hand. "Lie down on the chair, and spread your legs. Wide."

I moved to the chair next to Derek, and slowly lowered myself onto it. Returning my hands to the top of my head, I parted my thighs, and David moved his hand to my crotch, sensuously rubbing the oil all around the substantial amount of skin left uncovered by the swimsuit.

David smiled, wiped his hands on his broad, hairless chest and returned to his lounge chair. Derek – sitting on the chair next to me – lifted a bottle of champagne and a glass from an ice bucket between the two chairs.

"I've got my watch set, Tammy – every thirty minutes, one of us will reapply the sunscreen."

"That's...ever so thoughtful of you," I said, accepting a glass of champagne, feeling incredibly decadent, lounging here, almost naked, by the pool, sipping champagne, while six handsome black men took care of protecting my pale white skin...

I settled back into the lounge chair and drifted off into a fantasy world, remembering everything that had happened last night. At the sound of Derek's watch alarm, my body tensed in anticipation of another application of sunscreen. This time, Marshall did the honors, lingering especially long on the sides of my breasts and my ass.

Another thirty minutes of sunbathing and champagne-sipping passed, as the men would occasionally look at me, their minds no doubt developing plans for my body later in the evening. One or two of them appeared to doze, another readSports Illustrated, another readBarron's.

Again, Derek's watch sounded, and I could feel my pussy moistening at the thought of another application of sunscreen.

When Jeff had finished his turn with the slick oil, I settled back and sipped my champagne, enjoying the dry breeze. I closed my eyes, opening them when I heard Derek's voice.

"Looks like you have an admirer, Tammy," he said in a voice barely above a whisper. "I thought I had six of them, Derek," I replied.

"Then this guy would make seven," he said. "About the eighth floor on the near wing of the hotel, just a little to the left of that light post."

I followed Derek's directions, and saw a man standing on a balcony, holding what appeared to be a camera with a long telephoto lens.

"He was out here with binoculars, and he spent quite a bit of time watching Jeff put on your sunscreen. Then he went in and got that camera..."

I licked my lips, secretly thrilled that my body had attracted such attention.

Derek handed me the bottle of sunscreen. "Let's give him something memorable, Tammy. Reapply your own sunscreen, but do it sensuously, like you were arousing yourself. Like last night," he whispered, giving me a brief kiss on the cheek.

I tried to catch my breath as I filled one of my hands with the sunscreen, trying to look up at the man on the balcony, without it being obvious that I was looking at him. I rubbed the sunscreen between my hands – as I did, the sun sparkled the diamonds in my engagement and wedding rings, and I smiled, imagining how turned on Jack would be at this very public display of my sexuality.

I slowly rubbed the sunscreen up and down each arm, twisting my torso slightly as I did. I filled my palm again, rubbed my hands together and lay back, slowly massaging the oil into the outside of my breasts, enjoying the feeling of my slick fingers caressing the warm, sensitive flesh. After I finished my chest and stomach, Derek leaned over slightly towards me.

"Tammy, expose your nipples – rub sunscreen onto them." I bit my lip, and raised my hands to my breasts, slowly tugging away the orange material that had been covering my nipples and areolae. Using my thumbs, I applied the sunscreen to my nipples, instantly bringing them to erection. I felt my pussy begin to throb as Derek pushed the exhibitionist part of my sexuality to the fore.

"Don't cover them up until I tell you to..." Derek ordered. Leaving my nipples exposed, I again filled my hand with sunscreen, and started rubbing it on my thighs.

"Spread your legs, Tammy. Wide – put one leg on either side of the chair." I shuddered, and obeyed.

"Pull your crotch to one side – let him take a few pictures of your pussy."

I tried to catch my breath, as I nervously glanced around. No one – other than Derek's friends – had apparently noticed that my suit had slipped off my nipples. My right hand slid slowly down my oil-slicked stomach, and my fingers curled inside the tiny orange triangle. With a gentle tug, my pussy was exposed to the sun, and the stranger's camera lens.

"You don't want to get burned down there, Tammy," Derek said. I looked at him, and squeezed a bit of sunscreen onto my fingers, then rubbed the oil onto my naturally-slickened pussy lips.

"Oh Derek...I think...I think I'm going to come if I do this much more," I moaned quietly.

Derek knelt next to my chair. "Well, we can't have that, Tammy," he said in a low voice. "That wouldn't be right for a respectable, suburban wife like you..."

He pulled the swimsuit back over my nipples and pussy, then leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Roll over onto your stomach, let's give him some good shots of that beautiful ass."

I brought my legs together, and then rolled over onto my stomach. Derek dribbled sunscreen onto my back and ass, then slowly started massaging it into my shoulders, working his way down my spine, his strong fingers kneading and stroking my skin.

He rubbed the sunscreen into my ass cheeks, gripping and squeezing them as he did so. His stimulation of my ass, combined with his earlier comment about his friends wanting to sodomize me tonight, fueled my arousal incredibly. Derek dribbled a thick puddle of sunscreen into the crack of my ass, and – pulling my cheeks apart – slowly rubbed the oil into the skin beneath the string.

His middle fingers reached to my rosebud, slowly spreading the sunscreen around the puckered aperture. "Oh Derek," I whispered, as I felt his oily fingers tease and tug his preferred orifice. "Yes, Tammy?" he replied nonchalantly.

"That...that is making me so horny," I whispered. "I...I want you to take my ass," I whimpered.

He released my cheeks and kissed me on top of the head. "Soon enough, Tammy," he said, then gave my ass a very hard slap, reminding me that anal sex wasn't the only way the men would enjoy my ass tonight.

Breathing heavily, I rolled over onto my back again, trying to get on top of the intense desire that was coursing through my body. Derek refilled my champagne glass, and I drank down the sweet, bubbly liquid, hoping that would help calm me down.

After a few minutes of deep breathing, my desire seemed to be under control. A shadow fell over my eyes, and I looked up to see a waiter, holding a tray with a bottle of champagne on it.

"For you, compliments of one of the guests," the waiter said, replacing the empty champagne bottle in the ice bucket with the fresh bottle, and passing an envelope to Derek.

Derek opened the envelope and smiled, passing to me the folded paper within. It was six photographs of me – one with my pussy and nipples showing, as if the photographer had been standing a few feet away from me. Another showed Derek's hands spreading my cheeks – my asshole was clearly visible.

At the bottom was scrawled "You are one hot milf. Thanks for posing – Rm. 8421."

"Milf?" I asked, turning to Derek. Derek leaned over and whispered to me – "Mother I'd Like to Fuck," he quietly explained with a smile.

"Another little keepsake for you and Jack," Derek said as he opened the second bottle of champagne.

Derek passed the photos around to his friends, and my arousal once again flared as I contemplated what might await me the rest of the day. Billy and Marshall walked over to my chair, and held out their hands. "How about a little time in the hot tub, Tammy?" Billy asked with a grin.

Thinking that that sounded like an excellent idea, I got up from the lounge chair, stumbling slightly from my arousal and the champagne. Marshall turned on the jets, and the three of us sank into the hot bubbles, with me sitting in between the two handsome men.

"Nice pictures," Billy said as he put his arm around my shoulders. Beneath the water, Marshall's hand slid up my thigh. "Yeah," Marshall added, "I am going to have to get a copy of the video from this weekend."

Billy turned my head to him, and kissed me, slowly and sensuously toying with my tongue while Marshall's hand moved up my torso, sliding beneath the sling to cup one of my breasts. I pulled away to catch my breath, and Marshall began kissing me, squeezing my breast under the water.

"Tammy," Billy whispered in my ear, "put your hands on our cocks."

Nervously, I moved a hand to each man's thigh, and slowly moved up to feel their erections beneath their swim trunks. I gasped as I felt how hard they were, and at the fact that I was feeling them in public.

"That's going to be in your ass in a little while," Billy whispered as Marshall continued to drive his tongue into my mouth. "I want to watch you come from having your ass fucked."

"Me too," Marshall added, squeezing my breast even tighter.

I gasped for breath, and saw Derek and the other three men standing at the edge of the hot tub, watching as Billy and Marshall shared me.

"We're going up to the room, guys," Derek said with a smile. "You all come on up when you think you've got her warmed up enough."

I watched them take a few steps away, and then turned to kiss Marshall as he pinched a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Billy's fingers slipped inside my pussy, feeling the tight warmth within.

After a delicious interlude of publicly kissing, fondling and being fondled by the two men, Billy suggested it was time to head back to the suite. We climbed out of the hot tub, my skin glowing from the sun and the heat.

I looked to the chair I had been sitting in, and saw that Derek had taken the shirt I had worn as a coverup. No towels were available either.

"Oh darn," Marshall said with a smile. "Looks like you'll just have to walk back to the room like that."

"No problem," I said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, secretly delighted at the "forced exhibitionism" that Derek had created. Walking inside the hotel and through the lobby, escorted by Billy and Marshall, I drank in the lascivious stares of the other hotel guests and employees, fantasizing that everyone knew exactly what I would be doing upstairs in just a few minutes.

12