Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 06

Story Info
Intense surprises await her at the hotel.
3.4k words
4.37
82.2k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: thanks as always for all the feedback, comments and suggestions! I have been able to incorporate some of them in this series, some will wait for the next. Sorry it's taken me a little while to write the next chapter, summer is crazy for a mother of three! Hope you enjoy this story, let me know if you do!

*

The desert air had turned cold as we left the club, instantly making my nipples even more acutely sensitive to the clamps attached to them. Derek squeezed my ass as his friends entered the limousine, making the hot butt plug shift erotically, deep inside me.

I want to come so bad....

Finally, as the limousine driver watched, Derek unfastened my wrists from behind my back, giving me a moment to shake the ache out of my arms, a motion that made my breasts jiggle beneath the slip. He refastened the cuffs in front of me, and watched as I entered the passenger compartment. One of the men had the camcorder trained on my body.

As the vehicle pulled away from the nightclub, the erotic tension around me was electric – the men, no doubt, at least as aroused as I had been by watching the whipping andtres gotas.

Derek pulled down my slip and removed the nipple clamps, their release bringing sharp, hot bolts of sensation as blood rushed back into the nipples. Once again, he reached for the small duffle bag, this time withdrawing the black leather blindfold that I had worn while the men had first taken me last night.

"Tammy," Derek whispered sexily in my ear, "I want you to kneel on the floor, with your breasts on the seat, facing the rear of the limo," he said, squeezing one of my breasts. Behind the blindfold, I blinked nervously. "Yes, Master Derek," I replied as I moved to obey his instructions.

A moment later, as I inhaled the rich scent of the limo's leather seats, I felt Derek slip off the seat next to me. He slowly lifted my slip above my ass and pushed it up to my shoulders. My heart raced, thinking about what my bare ass – framed by the black garters, stockings and thong – would look like to Derek's friends. I bit my lip, hoping that they might take the opportunity to fuck my pussy or my ass, to both bring me the orgasm I so desperately craved, and to take my thoughts away from the scenes I had witnessed at the club.

"We've got about forty minutes in the car," Derek said, as I felt him pull the duffle bag off the seat next to me. My heart pounded in anticipation, wondering what else he had in the duffle, and hoping that it would be something that would bring me an orgasm.

"Now I didn't bring a riding crop," he continued, "but I think this hairbrush should suit our purposes just fine for bringing a little color to my slave's white ass." As he said the words, I felt a smooth, oval-shaped piece of wood rubbed against my ass, and shuddered in anxiety and frustration – anxiety at the thought of being paddled by six men for that long, frustration at the knowledge that being spanked would only further fuel my hunger for an orgasm, without relieving it.

Derek placed one hand on my back as he rubbed the hairbrush in slow circles across my ass. Finally, he pulled the brush away, and a moment later brought it down hard, the sharp impact making the butt plug jolt inside me.

I mewed softly into the seat as Derek slowly and methodically spanked my ass with the hairbrush, each blow making the skin more sensitive for the next, and each blow also causing the butt plug to move inside me, as if teasing me with an act of inanimate sodomy.

"Who's next?" Derek asked finally. Another man took the hairbrush from him, as Derek returned to his seat next to me. As the unknown friend energetically spanked my rapidly reddening ass, Derek stroked my back and my head, whispering how hot it looked, watching me get paddled by his friends, and how much he was looking forward to the next "surprise."

One after another, Derek's friends punished my ass, some taking an opportunity to rub their hands over my skin, remarking how hot it felt. My orgasm seemed to hover just out of reach, and I felt delirious from the cumulative effect of the evening's excitement.

"Well, looks like we're here," Derek said, prompting one of his friends to give my ass a final, especially hard blow with the hairbrush. He pulled off my blindfold, and as I raised myself up from the seat, I was surprised to see that we were back at our hotel.

Maybe my orgasm isn't too far off, I thought hopefully.

Derek disconnected my wrist cuffs. "I guess we should take off the collar and cuffs," he said as he raised his hands to the fastener on my collar.

Impulsively, I grabbed his hands, stopping him. "No, Derek, I..." I began, looking into his eyes. "I...I still want to be your slave," I said quietly.

He stroked my cheek, a smile forming on his lips. "Very well then, slave," he said. "Let's go back to the room."

We exited the limousine and Derek paid the driver. Walking again through the lobby, I felt not at all self-conscious of the leather cuffs and collar adorning my body. In fact, as I saw some of the staff and guests looking at me – a white woman wearing the unmistakableaccoutrements of bondage, escorted by six handsome black men – I felt a twinge of pride added to my intense arousal, that these people would no doubt correctly assume my sexual submission to these men.

Riding the elevator together, the men took turns squeezing my ass or breasts, or kissing me deeply. We walked down the hallway to the room, and paused as Derek took me in his arms and kissed me deeply, my hunger for an orgasm welling up inside me. Derek pulled away and knocked on the door. I was somewhat confused at why he was knocking, until the door opened, and there, standing in the doorway, clad in one of the hotel's fluffy white bathrobes, was Penny, from the restaurant.

My heart skipped a beat, as I realized my lesbian virginity would soon be lost.

"Sorry it took me a minute to get to the door," Penny said, smiling at me as we walked into the suite. "I was just finishing up my shower."

Derek put his arm around me. "Tammy, I believe you remember Penny, from earlier tonight?"

Penny took my face in her hands, and planted a soft, warm, deep kiss on my lips, making my pussy gush in response. "Yes...I...I remember," I said finally, when Penny pulled away.

She lifted her hands to my breasts, caressing them through the silk of the slip, then moved her mouth next to my ear. "Your boyfriend tells me you've never been with another woman, and I just couldn't resist the invitation to be your first." She kissed my cheek, then pulled away.

"You don't think Jack will mind if we make you a little lezzie while you're in Vegas?" Derek asked playfully, squeezing my ass. "Not...not at all," I replied breathlessly, realizing that this would fulfill another of my husband's long-held fantasies.

Martin turned on the camcorder, and pointed it at me.

"Well, before you and Penny get going, we have a little treat for you," Derek said, putting his arm around my waist and directing me into the bedroom. His friends followed, and I stood as if hypnotized as Derek stripped off my slip and thong, only hoping that whatever the "treat" was, that it would result in getting me off.

Standing by the bed, wearing only my black bustier, stockings and high heels, I watched as Derek's friends quickly undressed, their clothes forming six heaps at various points on the floor. Everyone's attention turned to Penny, who slowly untied the belt of her bathrobe and slipped it off – her body was beautiful, and I was overwhelmed by a desire to taste her pussy.

David lay down on the bed, his erect cock almost touching his navel. Derek placed a hand on my back, and told me to straddle his friend. Needing no further encouragement, I climbed onto the bed, and maneuvered David's cock into my eager pussy. I sank down onto his erection, his cock filling my pussy while the hot butt plug still filled my ass.

David sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, while his hand squeezed and caressed the other breast. I ground down onto his hips, hoping that the motion might release my orgasm.

I felt someone else on the bed, and looked behind me to see Jeff moving towards us. He kissed my back between my shoulder blades, and I began to anticipate another pleasurable "oreo sandwich" like earlier in the day, after the pool. I stopped moving on David's cock, hoping that would be Jeff's invitation to remove the butt plug, and replace it with his own cock.

David pulled me down to his chest, and I felt Jeff rub his cock over my hairbrush-reddened ass. Suddenly, I felt Jeff rub the head of his cock against my perineum, and a moment later, I felt it against the bottom of my pussy. David held me tightly against him as Jeff slowly eased his cock into my pussy, next to David's, and I gasped and groaned at the sensation of having my pussy filled with two long, hard cocks, while the butt plug continued to fill my ass.

I thought I would faint, if not from the arousal, then from the feeling of having my vagina stretched so wide and deep by two men at once. I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on breathing, as Jeff's cock finally became fully embedded in my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh,please...I...I can't take any more," I panted, my eyes tightly shut against the intense fullness, as I felt the muscles and cartilage in my groin stretch. I felt a finger stroking my face, and opened my eyes to see Derek, smiling down at me.

"See guys?" he said mischievously. "I told you she could do it if she was horny enough. Now why don't you both fuck her hard and make the lady come?"

Derek stepped away, and Jeff and David began fucking me hard, their rhythms sometimes resulting in one cock pushing deep while the other pulled back, sometimes resulting in both cocks pushing deep at the same time, widening me more than I thought possible.

My climax could wait no longer, and as I was fucked by the two men, I screamed in prolonged ecstasy as every muscle in my body seemed to release simultaneously. I collapsed onto David's chest, and enjoyed the aftershocks as the two men sought their own climaxes in my pussy.

Jeff came first, spurting his seed deep inside me, and further lubricating David's cock, which erupted moments later. The two men moved off the bed, and I lay on my side, eyes closed, awed by what I had just experienced.

I eventually opened my eyes, and looked across the room, to see Penny on her hands and knees on the floor, sucking Billy's cock while Marshall fucked her, doggy style. Despite my orgasm, I found myself growing excited as I watched the scene – Marshall gripping her hips as he drove deep into her pussy, groaning as he climaxed. A moment later, Billy, too, gasped as he came in Penny's mouth.

After Billy's cock popped from her mouth, Penny's eyes turned to me on the bed, and she smiled at me and as our eyes met, my pussy twitched. She stood up, and walked to the bed, letting me admire the slight bounce of her breasts as she joined me on the bed. Laying next to me, she stroked my face, and put a finger on my lower lip, pressing it slowly into my mouth.

I opened my mouth, not sure what she was intending. Penny looked down at me with a smile, and pursed her lips. A long, white ribbon of sperm slowly slipped out of her mouth, and onto my tongue. I shuddered at the thrill of receiving a man's sperm from another woman's mouth, as Penny gradually dripped all of Billy's climax into my welcoming mouth.

"Very good, Tammy," she said with a smile, pressing her lips against mine and placing a hand on my breast. We French-kissed for a long moment, the taste of Billy's come lingering in both our mouths. Finally, Penny pulled back.

"Do you think you're ready to eat your first pussy?" she said, squeezing my breast. My heart raced. "I...I'd love to," I whispered in reply.

Penny smiled again. "Just lick and kiss just the way you'd like it done to you," she said. "In fact," she added, "maybe the easiest way for you to learn would be for me to lick your pussy while you lick mine."

She got up from the bed and straddled my head with her legs, then lowered her face to my pussy. I inhaled deeply, the neatly trimmed, black hair of her pussy just inches from my face, and having an incredibly sexy freshly-bathed, freshly-fucked muskiness.

I felt Penny's hair brushing my hips, followed by the warmth of her tongue tracing a path on my upper thigh, above my stockings. Placing my hands onto her firm ass, I closed my eyes, extended my tongue and licked the sensitive flesh.

I heard – and felt – Penny's moan, as she signaled her pleasure with my first attempt, plunging her tongue into my well-fucked pussy. I drove my tongue deeper, tasting Marshall's come in the process. I moved the tip of my tongue to her clit, flicking across it just the way I liked, and I felt her body tighten in response.

Again, I felt like I was swimming in a deliciously warm, swirling pool of sexual sensations as Penny licked my pussy and I eagerly returned the favor, running my tongue up and down her slit, gripping her firm ass cheeks in my hands, slurping up the gobs of white come that Penny's pussy would push out of her body into my hungry mouth.

In the contest to see who would come first, Penny's experience overwhelmed my enthusiasm, and I lay my head down, looking up at Penny's beautiful pussy and ass, as an incredibly intense orgasm swept through my body.

Finally, Penny pulled her tongue away from my clit, placing soft, gentle kisses against the tops of my thighs. Blinking my eyes as the aftershocks dissipated, I decided that now would be an opportune moment to sample a pleasure that Jack had often enjoyed – one, I was hoping, that would quickly bring Penny to an orgasm.

Parting her cheeks, I opened my mouth, and extended my tongue to flick across the puckered flesh of her asshole. I heard her cry out in pleasure, and knew instantly that Penny enjoyed it as much as I did. As I rubbed her clit with one finger while my tongue worked over and into her ass, I could feel Penny's body tighten, until she too finally succumbed to a loud, long orgasm.

I lay back on the bed, savoring the taste of Penny on my lips and tongue, a proud and satisfied smile on my face. Penny stroked my thighs and planted playful little kisses on my bald pussy.

"That was very hot, ladies," I heard Derek say. "But it's been three weeks since I last fucked my slave's ass, and I'm getting a little impatient."

Penny lifted herself up, and turned to look at Derek. "Well, I don't see any reason why you can't fuck her ass, and I can eat her pussy?" Penny said. Penny lay down on her back next to me, then leaned over to kiss my lips. "Now you get on top of me, and I'll lick you while your boyfriend fucks your ass. Maybe I'll even give his balls a little lick too."

Penny pulled a couple of pillows under her head, and I nervously climbed on top of her, my ass raised by the elevation of Penny's head. Derek placed a hand on the small of my back, and slowly pulled the butt plug out of my ass. I groaned as it exited, knowing that the emptiness it left would soon be filled with Derek's cock.

He cast it aside, and moved into position behind me. I closed my eyes, resting my head on Penny's thigh, while I felt Derek spread my cheeks, and place the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass. With one long, slow push, he was fully inside me, and as he slowly began sodomizing me, I felt Penny's tongue resume its artistry on my pussy and clit.

In moments, I felt another orgasm well up inside me, and shake me to my core, as Derek gripped my ass cheeks, coming deep in my ass. He pulled out with a "pop," and another of his friends took his place, all the while Penny continued to expertly lick and stroke my pussy.

After Derek's friend came in my ass, I waited a moment to see if any of the other men would take the opportunity to take my ass. When no one did, I rolled off of Penny and lay next to her, placing my hand on one of her breasts and lowering my lips to the hard nipple. She stroked my hair gently.

"Mmmmmm, you're a natural, Tammy," she whispered. "Thanks for letting me be your first. I'm guessing you enjoyed it?"

"Oh, very, very much," I gasped gratefully.

She kissed my lips. "Well, my husband said I could come play with you only if I told him all the details when I got home, so I'd guess I'd better be going."

She got up from the bed, pausing to give me another kiss, and started to get dressed.

When she finished, she knelt on the bed and stroked my cheek. "Maybe you and your husband could come back and we could show him what kind of fun two women can have together?"

She kissed me again, and walked out of the bedroom, leaving me momentarily alone to reflect on what had happened tonight.

Derek walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed, squeezing one of my breasts, and leaning over to kiss me. "You've got six very, very satisfied guys here, Tammy," he said with a proud smile, as his hand drifted between my legs. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to do?" he asked.

The question jolted open a fantasy I had entertained for years – since adolescence, in fact, a fantasy that had returned to me during the three weeks of "no climax" prior to my trip to Vegas.

I closed my eyes, thinking that the intensity of the day's sex – the swimming pool, the four ways, the restaurant, the nightclub, and then Penny – should be enough for any woman's appetite, and I should just enjoy some more sex with Derek and his friends, here in the hotel room...

Besides...would I really have the courage to ask for it? Or the strength to go through with it?

But...

When else would I have an opportunity to do it?I thought.My heart raced as I decided to ask Derek to fulfill this particular wish.

"Actually," I said softly, my voice shaking, as I looked into Derek's eyes. "There is, um, there is one thing I'd like to do..." I continued.

I stared at the ceiling as I detailed my wish to Derek. When I finished, I saw him smiling. Once again, he squeezed my breast.

"Why don't you go freshen up – take a quick shower, and let me talk to the guys and make some phone calls, and see if we can't make that happen for you?"

He took off my collar, and the wrist and ankle cuffs. I walked to the bathroom, hardly able to believe what I had just asked for, and wondering if Derek could actually find a way to make it happen.

...to be continued