Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure

Story Info
Mother has a yen for a Black man.
4.4k words
4.38
181.3k
65

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say life begins at 40. Well, for me, my sex life began at 43.

Now, that's not quite true – my husband and I started having sex (first for each of us) back when we were dating in college. But in the last year, my sex life has taken a hard –very hard -- turn for the better.

Two things set the foundation for the change: after three children, my body was not in the best of shape. I set out on a dedicated plan of diet and exercise, and over the course of a few months, I lost 30 pounds and three dress sizes. My stomach and thighs responded well to the regimen, leaving me with a pair of 36C breasts and an ass that, while I still thought it was too big, at least gave me a curvy "hour glass."

And while we're on the subject of my ass...

The second thing that happened is, after years (23, to be exact) of fear and resistance, I finally let my husband fuck me in the ass. One night after some extended foreplay, we discovered that we were out of condoms. I had had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner that night and was feeling particularly horny, so instead of sucking him off as I usually would, I invited him to get the lube and take my virgin ass. My orgasm was incredible, and the feeling of his cock pushing into my ass sparked a kinkier hunger in me. In the weeks that followed, our sex play often included me asking him to get the lube while I rolled onto my stomach, spread my cheeks and eagerly awaited the dark pleasures of sodomy.

So with that as background....

I work part time for a marketing consulting firm, usually doing my work from a home office. My flexible work schedule allowed me to participate in a variety of volunteer activities in the community. One Tuesday morning, I went to a meeting of one of these organizations and while I was sitting at a conference table making small talk with a long-time colleague, a well-dressed, very tall, very well built black man walked into the room. Looking at my colleague and me, he asked if this was the United Way meeting. My colleague said yes, while I just drank in his towering presence.

"Then this must be my lucky day," he said in a tone that was as smooth as milk chocolate. He extended his hand to me. "Hi, I'm Derek, I'm new to this group."

I took his hand and felt the electric tingle of flesh touching. "My name is Tammy," I managed to say. "Welcome to our group."

Before I could say another word, the committee chairman announced it was time for the meeting to begin, and Derek moved down the table to an available seat. My colleague leaned over and whispered "Nice eye candy huh? He must be the new community relations guy from the bank."

I tried to casually nod in agreement. The committee chairman introduced him as vice president of community relations for the regional bank headquartered in town, and for the next 90 minutes, my eyes kept finding excuses to sweep over Derek.

Through the years, my husband had often told me his fantasies of watching me have sex with other men. While I had found these fantasies sometimes arousing, I hadn't given them much of a second thought. Until now.

The meeting broke up about noon, and I declined an invitation from my colleague to join her for lunch. Instead, I drove home, feeling my stomach knot in erotic tension, a tension that quickly spread to between my legs. Feeling somewhat guilty about my arousal, I started telling myself that I was just horny because my husband had been in Europe on a business trip for the last ten days. When he got home on Friday, I would make sure I took his cock in my mouth, pussy and ass before the weekend was over.

We both enjoyed it when he dominated me in bed -- maybe I'd ask him to tie me up and spank me before he fucked my ass – that would be hot.

I got home, pulled into the garage, checked the answering machine in the kitchen and went upstairs to the bedroom to change into more casual clothes. I stripped off my blouse and skirt in the closet, then, walking past the mirror by the twin sinks, caught a glimpse of myself, wearing only my bra and panties. I could see my erect nipples through the thin fabric of the bra, and as I watched myself, spellbound, I raised my hands to my breasts and started caressing them, cupping their weight. I closed my eyes and an image of Derek, standing behind me, removing my bra, flashed through my mind.

A moment later, I was rummaging through the nightstand, grabbing the biggest vibrator we owned. I stripped naked, flung myself on my back and started masturbating furiously – pinching my nipples, stroking my inner thighs, running my index finger up and down the length of my now-soaked pussy lips.

As I turned on the vibrator, I decided I'd tell my husband to use Derek in one of his fantasies – yes, that's it, I'm just getting so turned on because this will be such a turn on for Jack. I closed my eyes and imagined myself being pushed deeply into the bed by Derek's body, a huge, black cock pushing relentlessly into my pussy. I gasped as I started coming, and kept coming – I positioned the vibrator on my clit and used both hands to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples until I literally couldn't take it anymore.

Exhausted, I turned off the vibrator and stared at the ceiling fan, weary from the power of my orgasms and looking forward to sharing this erotic tidbit with my husband in three days.

For the rest of the day, I went about my routine, my arousal always lingering just below the surface. After doing the chauffeur runs to piano lessons, flute lessons and soccer games and getting the two younger kids to bed, I discovered we didn't have enough milk for breakfast tomorrow morning.

I told my older daughter, happily and obliviously instant messaging away on the kids' computer, to listen for the younger kids as I ran out to the neighborhood grocery. I walked quickly through the automatic doors and was walking through the produce section when I spotted a large display of cucumbers. My lingering arousal quickly started rising as I stared at the assortment. Surrendering to the fact I would have to satisfy myself again, I went to the display and forced myself to examine a number of them, determined to find the thickest, longest, firmest specimens for my impending masturbation.

My pussy juiced up as I found two huge cukes, put them in the produce bag, bought the milk and checked out, driving home quickly.

By this time, it was almost my oldest daughter's bedtime, so I told her I was developing a headache and wanted to go to bed. With typical 14 year old grumbling, she signed off and went to get ready for bed.

So did I. For what seemed an interminable 20 minutes, I listened as she brushed her teeth, washed her face, and finally closed her door for the night. I tiptoed to the bedroom door, clicked the lock, and then went to the grocery bag, retrieving what I thought was the larger of the two cucumbers.

I held the heavy vegetable in my hands, resolving that I would take its entire girth in my pussy, no matter how hard or how painful it would be. I put the cuke on the bed, placing the tube of K-Y jelly next to it, imagining how big Derek's cock might be, and imagining how he would insist that I take all of it. I walked to my lingerie drawer and removed a black silk camisole and tap pants.

Standing in front of the mirror, I slowly stripped – again, imagining I was doing it for Derek, fantasizing that I was preparing myself to submit to him. Nude, I picked up the tap pants, and shivered as the cool silk glided up my legs, covered my ass, and teased my throbbing, damp pussy. I watched myself in the mirror as I pulled the camisole over my head, the fabric brushing deliciously against my painfully hard nipples, sparking an urge to just bring myself off right then and there. My hand slipped inside the front of my tap pants....

"No," I thought as I quickly withdrew my hand, getting deeper into my submissive fantasy."My pleasure must be denied." I walked to the bed, lay down on my back, and to tease myself even further, picked up the cuke, and slowly placed it on my stomach, the better to appreciate its size and weight, and anticipate its push into my pussy.

I started rubbing my breasts through the silk, or running a finger lightly over the tap pants, tracing paths from my pussy to my ass.

Images flashed through my mind – me kneeling in front of a standing, robed Derek, being told all the ways my body would be used. Feeling those long, chocolate fingers running to the back of my head, as he pulled his robe aside to reveal a thick, massive organ, pulling my mouth to kiss the tip, then pushing slowly over my lips and seeking the back of my throat.

Another fantasy started parallel to the first – a late night meeting, Derek hitting on me, me resisting, and then Derek raping me, ripping my skirt off and then pinning my arms down at my sides as he pushed himself into me.

The fantasies merged and diverged – Derek tying my hands behind my back to force me to use only my mouth to get him off, Derek pulling out of my pussy and making me lick my own juices off his massive cock.

I bit my lip, stifling a moan, and I knew that my orgasm was close. Again I resolved to deny myself pleasure until I'd been fucked. I picked up the cucumber, and slid off my tap pants.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I caressed the cucumber, imagining it was Derek's cock.

"You will take it all, won't you Tammy?" I heard him whispering."Yes Master Derek, I'll take it all to give you pleasure" I whispered back, squeezing the cool, smooth skin and shuddering at its hardness.

I spread my legs as wide as I could, and moved the cuke down my stomach, placing it at the entrance to my pussy.

"Oh Master Derek, please, it's so big, it will rip me in two" I whispered, pleading. I imagined his response, starting to push the cuke into my pussy:"Then I will take pleasure in ripping you in two, Tammy."

With that thought, I pushed the cucumber in perhaps two or three inches, its width now stretching me more than anything since giving birth."Master Derek, it's hurting," I whispered."You will take it all, Tammy, but you may lubricate it if you wish."

I slowly pulled it out, and opened the tube of KY, slathering a thick layer over the end that had been inside me. I returned it to my pussy, pushing in again, spreading my legs as wide as I could to try to ease the assault.

Applying steady pressure, the lube-slickened cuke slowly slid deeper and deeper inside of me. I was sweating and the room seemed to spin as I kept pushing it deeper inside me."Yes, Master Derek, I will take it all," I whispered again, giving it another firm shove as far as it would go. As I held it in place with one hand, the other hand fingered my clit, and I started moving it in and out, fucking myself with it. On about the fifth stroke, I came violently, my pussy muscles straining on the unyielding cuke, which seemed to be pushed into my stomach.

I was exhausted, and guilt about my fantasy started creeping in on me. I remembered my rationalization – this was a fantasy for my husband's enjoyment, right? Looking at the clock, realizing he'd soon be waking up in London, I went to the computer and sent him an email detailing the day's mundane family matters. At the end, I added a PS:

PS -- Am particularly horny for some reason. Don't masturbate this week – I want a thick mouthful the night you get home.

T

My guilt thus assuaged, and looking at this as proof of the sincerity of my rationalization, I changed into my regular flannel PJs and drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next morning I awoke, and as the first blast of hot water hit me in the shower, I once again leaped into arousal as I ran my hands over my breasts and lathered my ass.

"Please Master Derek, not my ass," I whimpered as I slowly circled the soapy rear aperture with my index finger."Your body is mine, Tammy,"he said inside my head, the scenario rapidly bringing me close to orgasm."Your body cannot be completely mine until I have taken your ass."With that thought, I started coming, moving my hand to my clit to keep the orgasm going.

That's the way it went for three days – bringing myself off morning, noon and night, each fantasy more detailed, more darker than the previous one. On Friday morning, I even skipped showering at home, resolving to go work out after I dropped the kids off at school. I wouldn't masturbate in a health club shower, would I?

After a long, sweaty workout (one, incidentally, where my attention was drawn to one of the televisions showing an ESPN program featuring locker-room interviews with a number of black football players), I discovered I didn't know myself nearly as well as I thought I did. I wrapped a towel around my nude body and snuck into the sauna, where I quickly fingered myself to another steamy climax.

Finally, Friday night arrived, and I went to the airport to pick up my husband. My oldest daughter was a friend's house for the night and the two younger kids would be asleep by the time I got home. I only hoped Jack wouldn't be too jet lagged for me.

He walked out through security and I threw my arms around him, driving my tongue into his mouth. After a moment, he pulled away with a smile. "My my, something's got you worked up." As we started walking to the luggage carousel, he whispered that he'd had a good sleep on the flight, and he was sure I would enjoy the mouthful he had built up for me.

When we got home, we got the kids to bed, telling them that Daddy was tired from his flight. We locked ourselves in our bedroom, and I went into the walk-in closet to change into the black tap pants and camisole I had worn during my first cucumber session.

I walked into the bedroom and my husband took me in his arms and kissed me again. "So tell me," he said, "what's gotten you so horny?"

I pushed him back on the bed and started kissing his neck. "It's not a what," I whispered in reply. "It's a who. I had a boring United Way meeting the other day," I continued. "And I fantasized about getting fucked by one of the men in the meeting. Does that turn you on?"

"Mmmmmm, you know it does," he replied. I moved down his stomach, and unzipped his pants. "Well," I said, giving the tip of his erect cock a peck. "Why don't you tell me your fantasy while I suck you off?"

He began whispering one of his fantasies but as soon as his cock entered my mouth, I tuned out. My mind was replaying my fantasies about Derek, thinking what a long, black cock would feel like in my mouth, down my throat. I imagined worshipping it, submitting to it, suffering for it. After a time, I realized my husband's voice had quieted, and I could feel the muscles in his legs and torso tightening, signaling his imminent climax. I redoubled my sucking, and as he grabbed my head with both hands, I tasted the first hot, salty blast erupt on my tongue. I kept working his cock in my mouth, drawing more of the thick liquid into my mouth. Finally, I felt his body relax. I squeezed his cock to get the last few drops of come out, and I crawled back up next to him.

Looking him in the eye, I swallowed his cum – something I had never done before. He smiled his approval, and rolled onto his side, facing me. With one hand, he started caressing my breasts. "Oh," I thought, "it'll be so nice to have someone else make me come."

"So tell me about this guy you want to fuck," my husband whispered, pinching a nipple briefly. I thought I wouldn't tell him details, lest this idea get carried too far, but the taste of cum in my mouth, combined with his skilled fingers working my body, made that idea impossible.

"His name is Derek," I said between breaths. "He's assigned to the committee from the bank." His hand moved down my stomach.

"And tell me about him," Jack whispered, nuzzling my neck as his fingers started running lightly through my bush.

"He's very tall, very well built, maybe mid to late thirties," I said, recalling his stature in the conference room door. I licked my lips, tasting remnants of Jack's orgasm, and looked my husband straight in the eye. "And he's black."

I saw Jack's eyes widen and brighten at this unexpected twist. His finger in my pussy briefly brushed against my clit. "Did you just fantasize about him during the meeting, or after?"

"Afterwards too," I said, anticipating correctly the next question.

"Did you masturbate?" he asked, his index finger slowly circling my clit. Jack had always excelled at keeping me on the edge of orgasm without letting me go over. It was usually a game the submissive part of me enjoyed, feeling my body controlled by him, but now, it seemed like it was a tool to help his interrogation. As much as I might have wished to resist, the thought of answering honestly only spurred my arousal.

"Yes," I said. "As soon as I got home. And then later that night. About ten times in all." After a moment's thought, I decided to confess my risky venture that morning. "I even masturbated in the sauna after my workout this morning."

He continued stroking my clit, moving away to caress my breast. He slowly kissed my neck, then moved his lips next to my ear.

"Tell me what you thought about while you were masturbating."

I swallowed hard, feeling like I was getting into something too deep but unable to change direction.

"I fantasized about submitting to him, about him using my body for his pleasure." I started writhing on the bed, but Jack pressed firmly on my hips, signaling for me to stop. "I fantasized about being forced to suck him off, about spreading my legs and having his thick, black cock pushed deep inside me."

"Did you fantasize about taking his cock in your ass?"

My orgasm felt so close – "Yes, yes" I answered hoarsely. "I fantasized about him in my ass."

Jack's finger returned to my clit. "Do you want to actually do it, Tammy?" His finger started working my clit in a way that we both knew would make me come. "I – I don't know, I didn't know if it was just a fantasy for you."

"It isn't," he slowly whispered. "I've always wanted to see you taken by another man," he continued, his finger increasing its pressure and speed on my clit. "I want to see you fucked by Derek."

With those words, my orgasm exploded and for a long, rapturous moment I felt as though I were floating in another world. I was brought back to consciousness by the feeling of my husband's kiss. Our tongues twirled, the lingering taste of his climax shared between them, and he drew back.

"I can't wait to taste Derek's cum in your mouth," he said slowly. My stomach tensed – had I really agreed to do this? I felt his rehardened cock on my thigh – he certainly was excited by the idea. And, unbelievably, I felt my own arousal rising again.

"When's your next meeting?" he asked, as one of his fingers slipped inside my pussy, finding it dripping wet.

"Tuesday," I half-said, half-moaned. "Tuesday morning."

"Good," he whispered back, running his fingers over my silk-covered breasts. His tone switched from interrogation to instruction.

"Monday we'll go out and buy you a very lacy bra, and a blouse that will be easy for him to look inside." My mind and heart started racing as I listened to my husband's plan.

"You'll wear stockings, a garter belt and no panties underneath your skirt. You'll sit next to him and make sure he can get a good view inside your blouse. You'll flirt with him, and try to find some opportunity to meet with him alone."

I thought I should resist this idea – fantasy is one thing, reality another. "But Jack, I'm not sure..."

He cut me off. "I am," he said gently but firmly. "Just today, you've masturbated in public, swallowed a mouthful of sperm and you've just passed out from the orgasm you had while you were thinking about Derek. You've probably fantasized more in the last four days than you ever have." He was right about that.

12