Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Tammy's hubby prepares her to submit to Derek.
2.9k words
4.34
78.4k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: thanks again to everyone for the feedback on the first two chapters! To those who have expressed frustration at the pace, just remember real life stories will take more time and have more detail. If you just want fast-fuck-fiction this probably isn't a story for you.

To all the moms who asked about the diet, it was South Beach, with a rigorous (4-5 days/week) cardio and weight-training routine. The secret, I found, was doing very deep breathing through both cardio and weights – that seemed to really help shed the pounds. Adding a twenty or thirty minute walk a couple of times a week (again, doing deep breathing throughout) helps too.

Hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed living it! Tammy

---------------------------

Sunday was mostly routine – going to church, doing the laundry, making dinner, picking up the house because the cleaning service came on Monday. After dinner, while two of the kids played in the family room and the third was upstairs on the computer, I sat at the kitchen table with Jack, going over the week's schedule.

"OK, tomorrow I've got a staff meeting at the office starting at 1, that might go long so why don't you plan on picking up the kids after school unless you hear from me?"(I should add that Jack is a self-employed inventory management guru, consulting for Web and other retailers, and, like me, he also works out of the home office).

"So we'll go shopping tomorrow morning?" he asked, arching his eyebrows hopefully. I smiled back at him – this week would be anything but routine, in one respect anyway. "Mmmm-hmmmm," I said with a mischievous smile. "We'll go out shopping as soon as the stores open at 10." His eyes sparkled with anticipation, and we moved to discussion of Tuesday.

"I've got United Way in the morning of course," I said with exaggerated innocence. Leaning across the table, I whispered conspiratorially, "that might go long too, so why don't you plan on picking up the kids after school unless you hear from me?" Jack leaned back across the table and kissed me gently on the cheek. "I'd be happy to, Tam. I'll even grill up some more chicken and burgers for dinner if you runreally late."

"That's so thoughtful of you, sweetheart," I replied, coyly turning my head and batting my eyes.

"Or maybe I should invite Derek over for dinner," I said teasingly. "Do you suppose he'll like white meat?"

Wow, I thought,saying that felt SO deliciously nasty!

Jack's eyes widened and his face broke into a huge grin. He walked behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. "Everyone loves white meat, as long as it's dressed properly," he whispered. "We just need to make sure it's extra moist for him."

One of his hands slowly dropped down inside my polo shirt to fondle a breast. The tingle between my legs told me we'd be trying to get the kids to bed a little early tonight.

"Don't worry, honey," I said, my breath quickening as the tingle traveled throughout my body. "Making it extra moist won't be a problem."

"And if the meeting goesreally really late," Jack added, giving my breast a steadily tightening squeeze, "I'll even take care of breakfast for the kids on Wednesday morning."

Again I marveled at what a powerful aphrodisiac my Derek fantasies were – here we were, getting each other all hot and bothered about the ridiculous idea of Derek catching a glimpse of my bra and then screwing me for hours and hours and hours in just two days time.

After backpack and homework checks and baths and bill-paying, we once again found ourselves locked in our bedroom. Jack dimmed the lights, walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me little brush kisses on the back of my neck. "Put on your black corset and stockings," he said in a low, no-nonsense voice. "And wear the highest heels you've got." With a firm slap on my ass, he sent me on my way.

I picked out the corset and stockings from my lingerie drawer, and went to the walk-in closet to change. The mysterious tone in Jack's voice was making mevery hot – but he couldn't possibly top last night's surprises.Could he?

After taking off my clothes, I put on the corset, carefully connecting each hook, leaving my breasts completely exposed. I pulled on the stockings, and secured them to the corset's garters. Looking at my assortment of shoes, I selected a black pair that I rarely wore because the toe made them somewhat uncomfortable. Noticing the thin layer of dust on them, I retrieved the panties I had worn that day from the hamper, wiped them off and slipped on the shoes.

Taking a deep breath and tottering a bit on the unfamiliar high heels, I walked back into the bedroom towards my husband. Jack was standing at the foot of the bed, his arms behind him.

"Turn around, and put your hands behind your back," he instructed tersely. My heart raced as I turned my back to him, and slowly brought my wrists together. I closed my eyes as I felt the cold metal of our handcuffs click around one, then the other, wrist.

He walked in front of me and stroked my cheek softly with his hand. "I have waited for so many years to watch you be taken by another man, Tammy," he said, kissing my cheek and squeezing one of my breasts.

"Back in college," he said in a low voice, "I had actually planned it out with Mike, that guy in the frat who you thought was such a stud?" I struggled to remember who Jack was referring to, somewhat surprised that he had had this fantasy even then.

"We were playing quarters one night," he continued, "and I told him that you were hot for him," he said nonchalantly, a finger lazily circling around my breast. "He suggested getting you a little drunk one night and doing a three way." Jack lowered his mouth to suck and gently bite my nipple, then stood up again.

"I agreed, but I didn't want to do that until I'd taken your ass, so unfortunately it never happened."

My mind reeled –a three-way with Mike, the body-building jock who lived on the second floor? When we were juniors in college? What else have I missed out on??

Jack turned away and picked up something from the bed. He held it in front of me, and I gasped as I gazed down at a tall leather collar with a large metal ring hanging down from the front.

My heart pounded so hard I thought it might wake the kids (or the neighbors) as Jack walked behind me, lifted my hair and secured the collar around my neck with a solidclick. I had never before found collars erotic – in fact, when I occasionally flipped through theDream Dresser catalogs that Jack received every few months I had always thought the collars looked peculiar on the models.

But now, the collar seemed to radiate electricity to every nerve ending in my body, making me acutely aware of the tightness and texture of the corset, the silkiness of the stockings, the slight muscle strain in my legs from the shoes, the heaviness of the handcuffs on my wrists, the light breeze on my flesh from the ceiling fan. And the heavy iron ring now hanging down from the collar felt like dry ice where it touched my skin.

I blinked, forcing myself to breathe deeply so I didn't pass out.

"So I find it very gratifying," Jack continued, walking back in front of me, "that this week you will begin to live out this fantasy that we now share."

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly be more aroused, Jack picked up a long, shiny, metal chain that was coiled up on the dresser. I trembled at the sinister-soundinghisssssssssss of the metal slinking off the glass top of the dresser as he lifted one end and deftly clicked it onto the metal ring of the collar. With a gentle tug, he pulled me a few steps forward, so I was standing in front of the dresser.

"Spread your legs slightly, Tammy," he instructed, "and face the mirror."

I turned to my left, and my reflection in the mirror took away what little breath I had left. Somehow, seeing myself this way was even hotter than my fantasies.

"You will keep looking at yourself in the mirror, Tammy, absorbing what you see," Jack whispered as he slowly ran his hand down one of the garters on my ass.

I stared at the mirror as Jack slowly drew the cold metal chain from one nipple to the other. My cheeks were bright red, and with each breath I watched my breasts heave slightly, their size and motion exaggerated by being thrust out because of my handcuffed hands. The collar looked just as sexy as it felt.

He walked behind me and whispered in my ear. "What are you going to wear on Tuesday, Tammy?"

I gazed at the mirror, and in a voice of soft confidence, I replied "A garter belt and stockings, Jack."

He reached in front of me and pulled the chain up between my legs, nestling it in between my pussy lips. "What else, Tammy?"

"A black, lacy bra," I continued after a moment, hypnotized by the woman in the mirror. "And a blouse that...that Derek will be able to look inside."

He let the chain drop, and cupped my ass cheeks in his hands. I blinked, and followed my cue.

"And I will be completely naked under my skirt, without panties" I said, struggling again to remember to breathe.

Jack reached around my hips with one hand and started slowly tracing a path from the top of my stocking to my pussy. "And why will you be doing this?" he asked.

I looked again at my face in the mirror. "To show Derek that I'm available to him," I whispered. Jack traced a path on the other thigh –if he touches my pussy I'm going to come right now, I thought.

"Available how?" Jack asked, his hand abandoning its course on my thigh and moving behind me to stroke and squeeze my ass.

"I'm available...I'm available to submit to him, for him to use my body for his pleasure, in any way he wishes" I moaned, watching myself say the words.

"And if he is not pleased in any way with your submission, how will he punish you?" he said as he gave one of my cheeks a very hard squeeze.Oh Jack, please, I can't take any more...I begged inside my head.

"I will...I will ask him to spank me," I gulped, my head spinning at the sight, sound and feeling of what was being done to me.

"And what is my only rule for your submission to Derek?" Jack asked. As if to remind me, he placed a hand on each of my ass cheeks and pulled them apart slightly, exposing the moist cleft to the chilling breeze from the ceiling fan.

"You...you will watch the first time..."

I blinked, caught my breath, and then concentrated on becoming the submissive woman I saw in the mirror.

"You will watch the first time Derek sodomizes me."

I can't believe how hot I looked saying that, I thought.

"Very good, Tammy," Jack said. He turned and took a step away, to the wingback chair in the corner. He picked up the seat cushion and returned to my side, placing the cushion at his feet.

"Kneel, Tammy."

He held my shoulders as I dropped to my knees on the cushion. I had sensed last night that he enjoyed my fantasy about being forced to suck off Derek with my hands tied behind my back. He unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled his erection through the fly of his boxers. "Suck me, Tammy," he said.

I was only too eager to obey, as I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue around and over it as fast as I could. I licked the underside, then returned to the head and moved my mouth down on it until his cock brushed the back of my throat.

Jack didn't say a word – the sound of my breathing, slurping and sucking seemed to fill the room. He occasionally stroked my hair, or ran a finger down my hollowed cheek to caress the skin of my neck above the collar.

Eventually, he moved both hands to my head, and his breathing became faster. I squeezed my lips as tightly as I could around his cock, furiously licking the shaft as it moved from my teeth to the back of my throat. His hands gripped my head, and I eagerly welcomed his climax in my mouth, seeing it as proof that I could live up to my fantasies.

I swallowed gratefully as Jack withdrew from my mouth. I looked up at him, his blue eyes sparkling, a proud and satisfied smile on his lips.

"Jack, please," I begged. "Please make me come."

He helped me to my feet, the collar chain swinging between my breasts. "OK," he whispered in my ear. "You've earned it."

He took the chain and turned me to face the foot of the bed. "Bend over onto the bed, Tammy," he said, holding my shoulders so I wouldn't fall awkwardly.

I closed my eyes as I lay face down on the bed, my ass raised behind me. I felt the collar pushing against my neck, the chain tingling on the skin between my breasts. I didn't know and didn't care what Jack was going to do to me -- I felt like every muscle in my body was wound as tight as possible, and that the slightest stimulation would snap them all at once.

I startled at the almost imperceptible touch of his fingers at the top of my ass. With agonizing lightness, his fingers traced parallel paths down each cheek, just inside the garters, withdrawing when they reached the tops of my stockings.

I licked my lips in anticipation – anticipation of what, exactly, I didn't know, but whatever it was, it would bring me relief. He started at the top of my ass again, but this time, his hands stopped before they reached my thighs.

I felt him gently pull my cheeks apart, and he blew a soft, warm breath onto the tight orifice between them.

I shuddered as I realized he was going to tongue my ass, an activity that I always enjoyed, but never understood why Jack seemed to like it so much. His tongue in my assalways gave me incredibly powerful orgasms.

His hands spread my cheeks farther apart, and I felt his lips slowly press against the inside of my ass, kissing in the valley right next to my anus. He withdrew, then kissed the other side.

"Oh, Jack,please," I begged, clenching and unclenching my handcuffed hands behind my back in an effort to urge my body over the edge.

He responded by pressing the hot, wet tip of his tongue against my rosebud, the lingering tenderness from Friday night now seeming to magnify my enjoyment as his tongue slowly circled and flicked the sensitive flesh. I felt the first twinges of my orgasm just as Jack drove his tongue into the tiny hole, pushing me into a climax that just seemed to roll over my body like a long, continuous avalanche.

After I stopped convulsing, Jack gently unlocked and removed the handcuffs. I rolled over onto my back and rubbed my wrists. Eventually, I sat up on the bed, and Jack removed the collar and chain from my neck.

As we got ready for bed, I could feel myself still trembling inside. Neither of us said a word, and we climbed into bed together. He pressed his body against mine, and draped an arm across my waist.

After a moment, I worked up the courage to speak.

"Jack?"

"Yes, Tammy?" he replied.

"I just wanted to say thank you for tonight. That was amazing – I'm still shaking inside."

"I'm very glad you liked it," he said, giving me a kiss on the shoulder.

My body was not at all close to going to sleep. After another silence, I spoke again.

"So where did the collar come from?"

Jack chuckled. "After my workout yesterday, I did a little shopping for some surprises. That's where the comforter and the straps last night came from. And the chain too," he added.

"You're so sneaky," I teased, giving his thigh a little slap.

"So are there any other surprises waiting for me?" I asked a moment later.

"If I told you that, it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" he answered playfully.

A few more moments passed, and the aftershocks inside my body began to fade.

"I know I already said this, but thank you again. I don't think I've ever had an orgasm quite like that before."

He patted my ass. "Tammy," he said with a sexy, quiet growl, "you're going to do a lot of things this week that you've never done before."

To be continued...