Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Tammy's preparations for Derek continue.
5.1k words
4.34
58.7k
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: continuing thanks for the wonderful feedback, public and private! We're reading all of them and enjoying!

------------------------

Monday began with the weekday choreography of taking showers, eating breakfasts, packing lunches, and getting three kids to three different schools. Then back home to work. At least until the stores opened.

I got back home after Jack did, and found him on the phone at his desk, talking to a client about the data he needed pulled from their databases in order to perform his analysis. As I sat down at my desk, the doorbell rang and I went to open it for the cleaning service. I chatted with the woman about paying particular attention to the floor around the island in the kitchen. Finally, I sat down at my desk, opened my email and started triaging priorities.

By the time Jack had finished his call, I was in the midst of one, following up on the status of a client survey that was in the field. Immersed as I was in my work, I didn't notice the time until Jack turned away from his computer, and stood. "You going to be ready to go in a few minutes, Tam?" he asked.

I looked at my watch, and saw it was 9:40. I also remembered what we were going to be doing that morning. "Sure, Jack, I just have to finish one more thing to send to Liz to look at before the staff meeting this afternoon."

"OK," he replied, kissing me on the top of the head. "I'll be waiting in the kitchen."

I shook my head as he walked out of the office, amazed at how casual and natural this errand seemed. I recalled last night's session, and Jack's comment about how I would be doing a lot of things this week I'd never done before, and felt my pulse quicken slightly in response.

Grabbing my purse from my desk, I walked into the kitchen. Jack took me in his arms and gave me a very warm, loving kiss. "Let's go, my willing bride" he said with a smile.

I slid into the passenger seat of Jack's sedan, and as he turned on the ignition, the crescendoing strings of a passage fromPhantom of the Opera boomed through the speakers. He put the car in reverse, and put his right hand on the back of my seat to help him look behind the car as we backed down the driveway.

"The show last week was great, did I tell you that already?" he said. "No, you haven't actually told me much about your trip," I replied. "I guess we've been kind of occupied by other things," I noted.

Jack was in Europe perhaps every two months and on virtually every trip to London he went to go see "Phantom." I had kidded him on past trips about that, but he had said it was a nice, little break from what he called the "deep geek" part of his consulting practice.

We pulled out onto the major road nearest our house, and after the song finished I clicked off the CD player.

"So you and Mike McGuire were going to get me drunk and do me in a threeway????" I blurted out, unable to suppress the question for any longer.

"Yup. We had it all planned out," Jack said, leaning his head back against the headrest.

"So what were you guys going to do???" I saw a slight smile cross Jack's lips.

"Well, you remember junior and senior year I was in that double room on the third floor, when I roomed with Bill?"

"Yes, I remember we used to screw like bunnies in the inner room."

"Didn't we though?" he said, winking at me.

"Anyway, back to the plan. Mike was social chairman that year and in trying to figure out how to do this I told him that you liked margaritas and daiquiris and drinks like that, so he scheduled a tropical-themed TGIF party the weekend that Bill had to go back to Ohio to be in the wedding party for his older brother or whoever it was."

I was stunned at the level of detail, both that Jack had planned back then and his ability to recall it now – although his memory never ceased to amaze me. We accelerated onto an entrance ramp.

"So the outer room had the fire escape outside the window. When Mike saw us go upstairs, he was going to go up onto the fire escape and watch through the window. We'd start making out and I would get you undressed in the outer room, and when we went into the inner room, I'd unlock the hallway door and Mike would come into the outer room and quietly get himself undressed."

I shook my head, and felt the familiar knotting in my stomach. "So then what, he'd just walk in and say ‘Hi Jack, mind if I screw your girlfriend?'"

Jack laughed. "No, no, the plan was for him to listen until we really got going, and I'd ask you to climb on top of me. While he listened to us fuck he'd get his cock lubed up and as you got closer and closer to coming, I'd pull you down on top of me and hold you tight against my chest and he'd come in and slide his cock up your ass."

I let my head fall against the seat's headrest, absolutely astonished at what my husband was describing. I had thought Mike was pretty hot.And after a couple of daiquiris I probably would have gone for it. Probably?? Definitely – even without the daiquiris!

"But you called it off?" I said finally. Jack signaled to exit the highway – the mall was only one stop off the highway. "Yup. I tried to take your ass the week before the party but that didn't work out real well." I searched my memory without success.

"I don't remember that, Jack."

"Sunscreen?" he said simply, and instantly the memory was triggered. "Owwwwwwwwww, yes, now I remember." In the heat of the moment I had agreed to try anal sex, but the only lubricant he had in the room was a bottle of sunscreen. Needless to say, the effort didn't get very far.

"Wow. Just think, if you'd just had a jar of Vaseline or something…" I said after a moment.

"I know," he said, shrugging his shoulders as we approached the mall. He wasn't one to spend a lot of time fretting about "what if."

I looked out the window, reflecting on what Jack had just told me. "It's kind of a shame we had to wait so many years to finally try it," I said. "Given how much I like it now maybe you should have just forced me to try it at some point," I said, thinking aloud.

"Tammy, I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do, in bed or otherwise" he said emphatically. "I was very pleased whenever it was, ten or eleven years ago when you became willing to let me come in your mouth, and last year when you wanted to try anal sex."

He pulled into a parking space and turned off the car. "And on Friday, when you swallowed my come. And tomorrow," he said, giving me a kiss, "when you begin to give yourself to Derek."

We walked hand in hand through the parking lot, and my heart filled with love for my husband.What did I do to deserve a man like this? And is there anything I wouldn't do to please him?

Jack held open the door for me, and we walked in. The mall was, not surprisingly, very quiet – a few mallwalkers, elderly couples getting some exercise, young mothers with carriages doing the same.

Neither of us had ever said where we were going to go but we both knew our first stop would be Victoria's Secret.

"Good morning!" the young woman behind the register greeted us cheerily. We were probably her first customers of the day. "Can I help you find anything?" she asked earnestly.

"I'm looking for some new bras," I said, "something nice and feminine, maybe a little lacy?"

"Right over there," she said, pointing to a corner display. "If I can help you with anything, just let me know!"

Jack and I walked over to the display. "So black lace, you think?" I said in a voice that I hope the clerk couldn't overhear. I felt myself starting to get very aroused by this deliciously naughty little shopping expedition. "Mmmm-hmmmm," he said, "maybe a couple of other colors too."

That's good, I thought,he's not necessarily expecting me to screw Derek tomorrow, it's more realistic to think it might take a couple of encounters.

I was surprised at my thoughts, and quickly found my size in three different styles. "Excuse me, miss," I said, approaching the clerk. "Would it be OK if my husband joined me in the dressing room? I want to get his opinion on these."

The young lady, who couldn't have been more than 22, smiled, no doubt amused at the idea of a woman in her 40s getting bra advice from her husband.

If you only knew why I'm buying bras with my husband today, I thought.

"Well, as long as you two promise no funny business," she said, wagging her finger at us in jest, "sure, it's ok. Monday mornings are always slow."

"Thank you so much," I said. "Let's go, shall we, Jack?"

We went into the small changing room and I pulled the curtain shut. "Want to help me get my blouse off?" I whispered. "Sure, I'd be happy to," he replied, unbuttoning the blouse and walking behind me to pull it off. He reached around me to unsnap my bra, and there I stood, stripped to the waist, behind a flimsy curtain with my husband. He rubbed a finger across one of my nipples. "Hey," I whispered, "remember what she said, no funny business!"

"I just need to make sure you're in the proper frame of mind for what you're doing, Tammy," he said, leaning over to whisper it in my ear. "When you wear this for Derek tomorrow, you need to be oozing sexuality."

I gulped and put on the first bra, black satin trimmed with black lace. I looked at myself in the mirror, pleased with my figure and how the bra looked on me. "What do you think of this one Jack?" He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, his eyes showing something that I could only describe as calculated lust.

"I like the lace but I think it covers up too much. You want Derek to see your bra but you also want him to see, and want, your breasts inside it," he noted. His thoughtful assessment of my body and how best to present it to seduce my unwitting United Way colleague continued to fan the heat simmering inside me.

I took off that one and put on another one. "Yes, that's MUCH better," Jack said, tracing a finger along the edge of the fabric, which passed within perhaps a quarter inch of my areola. "Jack,please," I pleaded in a whisper as I held his finger away from my breast. "You're going to make me want to get off right here!"

He smiled and pulled his hand away. "Tammy, you say that like it's a bad thing…."

I slipped off the second bra and put on the third. This one didn't have lace but it was a very smooth, black satin that also had a deep plunge front. I put my hands behind my back, thrusting my breasts out like they had been last night. Twisting my torso slightly back and forth, I asked "And how do you think Derek would like this, hmmm?"

"Unless he's gay, he'd love it, quite a lot," Jack said. "Why don't we get one of each of those in black and maybe the lace one in white and maybe pink too?" he suggested.

I wondered briefly if anything in Jack's inventory management algorithms could predict a woman buying four bras with her husband to seduce another man, but the thought drifted away as I put on my original bra and pulled on my blouse. Jack pulled back the changing room curtain just before I was fully dressed. "Jack!" I said, with a sense of modesty that, I realized, made very little sense given why we were shopping.

"Oh come on, sweetheart, the woman said there's never anyone here on Monday mornings…"

It wasvery clear Jack was enjoying himself a great deal. And truth be told, I was too – what woman wouldn't enjoy this – getting advice from a man you love on how to spark animal lust in a man?

We walked out of the changing area back into the store. "You've already got black and white garter belts, right?" Jack asked as we passed a display. "Yes, honey, if I remember correctly you bought them for me some time ago."

He stopped at a table filled with packages of stockings. "Let's get you some new stockings though, we want to make sure you're wearing a fresh pair for him." I found my size and picked out packages of black, white and charcoal stockings, all topped in lace.

We then found the white and pink bras and walked to the counter at the front of the store.

I placed the items on the counter and the salesgirl returned to help us. "Did you find everything you were looking for?" she asked pleasantly as she started scanning the bar codes. "Yes, everything was fine," I said, looking down at the garments, somewhat stunned and more than somewhat aroused that I was actually doing this.

I looked up, and saw that the wall behind the salesclerk was covered by a huge mirror. I gazed at my reflection, momentarily recalling what I looked like in the mirror last night – the collar, the chain, the heightened sensitivity of every part of my body. Without consciously thinking, I clasped my hands behind my back, and I felt my breath quickening at the memory –maybe I should have had Jack get me off in the changing room…

"You know we're having a special sale on panties this week? Buy four and get the fifth free?" the salesgirl said as she finished scanning the lingerie, wrapped it and placed it in a bag.

"No thanks," I said, making quick eye contact with my husband, and then looking at my reflection in the mirror behind her.

"I won't be needing any panties."

"OK, that'll be $156.58, with tax."

Jack took out his wallet and gave her a credit card, giving me a slight smile as he did so. "Very good, Tammy," he said quietly, noting my posture while the salesgirl turned to swipe the credit card. "I see you're getting into this."

As we walked out of the store, Jack slapped my rear end with the Victoria's Secret bag. "Justhearing you say that was worth every penny we spent in there," he said.

I couldn't believe how hot I was getting – both Jack's enthusiasm for my seduction and submission to Derek, and, as much as I would have liked to deny it, my own excitement about it. I know I had resolved I'd just play along,

…but Jack has been wanting this for twenty plus years. And if he'd tried anything but sunscreen in college I would have done this back then…

"So where do we go to find the blouse that will help show off those beautiful breasts to Derek?" Jack asked a moment later, his tone and his words further stoking the heat between my legs.

"Let's try Christopher & Banks," I said, pointing down one of the wings of the mall. "They have a good selection."

We walked hand in hand through the mall, and I felt like I was almost skipping, I felt so alive. After being greeted by the sales clerk at Christopher & Banks, we walked to a section of blouses, and I started searching through the racks, picking out three or four that I would try on.

I plucked out the black lace bra from the Victoria's Secret bag, and turned to walk to the changing room, telling Jack I'd be back to model for him.

I closed the changing room door behind me, and quickly took off my blouse and bra, replacing it with the new one. I looked at myself in the mirror – Jack was right, it is a lot sexier to see more skin exposed. I put on the first blouse, a very dark grey silk. I pulled the neck open a bit wider to make sure my bra would be visible, and walked back out to show it to Jack.

"What do you think of this one?" I said, walking up to him and seeing his eyes dart down to my chest. The "calculated lust" look was back.

"Mmmmmm," he said, eyeing me up and down. "The fabric and the cut are good but the color isn't right – the blouse is too close to the color of the bra. When he looks inside your blouse you want to make sure he knows he's seeing your bra and your breasts."

Again, his assessment of my body and how to use it as Derek bait further fed my simmering arousal.

I wonder if we could just use the changing room here, I thought.Nah, we'll have time at home before I have to go to the office.

"OK, let me try the next one."

I returned to the changing room and stripped off the first blouse. Again, I gazed at myself in the mirror, turning my chest slightly, admiring how my breasts were cradled by the black, lacy fabric, and thinking how sexy the pale, white skin was against the delicate, black lace.

I ran my fingers across the lace, then used my thumbs to brush my nipples through the fabric. I closed my eyes and slipped a hand down the front of my unzipped jeans – my pussy was soaked. I slipped a finger in, gave my clit a quick rub, then pulled my hand away.

OK, next blouse, Tammy…

The next one was a deep, wine-colored broadcloth. I buttoned it up, pulled the neck as wide as I could, breathed deeply, and walked back out into the store, where Jack was seated in a chair.

"That took a little while," he said, smiling, as he stood up. "Sorry, I, um, got distracted a little bit in there," I said, rolling my eyes in embarrassment.

"Not a problem," Jack said, undoubtedly guessing the exact nature of my "distraction." He ran his eyes over the blouse, walking to my left to get a better look inside it. "Now that one's perfect – good contrast against your skin and the bra. How tall did you say Derek was?"

I thought back to the United Way meeting. "I, I don't really know, I was sitting down at the time, but he seemed really tall in the doorway – maybe six two? Six three?"

Jack raised his six foot frame up on his toes and looked down inside the blouse. "You know what would be perfect, Tam? If you unbuttoned that button too," he said, referring to the highest button I currently had fastened. The next button below that was about an inch below the snap of the bra.

I unbuttoned it, and the right side of the blouse fell away slightly from my body.

"Oh, that'sbeautiful, Tammy," Jack whispered enthusiastically, slowly shaking his head from side to side and rubbing his index finger back and forth across his lower lip. "That's perfect." The calculating look had disappeared from his eyes, leaving only lust as he gazed at my breasts.

OK, let's get this wrapped up and get back home to get me off, I thought.

"This one's a keeper, then," I said, giving Jack a kiss before I turned to go back to the changing room. Once there, I looked at myself in the mirror – even without a height advantage I saw Jack was right -- you could see a lot inside the blouse when I turned the right way.

But could I really have it unbuttoned that far in a United Way meeting?

As I pulled off the blouse and started to put on another one, my cell phone rang. From the caller id, I could see it was the office.

"Hi Tammy, it's Jeff – sorry to bother you, I tried to reach you at home but you weren't there..."

Crap – then this is some kind of emergency.

"Yes, I had to go take care of a couple of things with Jack."

And I'm standing here in a changing room in a black lace bra and jeans, about to go home and fuck wildly while Jack and I discuss how I'm going to flash Derek tomorrow…

"Anyway, Linda's boss wants an update on the focus group results and she's gone all apeshit because she hasn't gotten an update from us since Thursday, could you come in for a conference call with her at 11:30? She's got a touch base meeting with her boss at 1:00 and she's an hour ahead of us."

I looked at my watch – 11:00.

"Yeah, I can make it in, just barely," I said, exhaling. I closed my eyes and tried to think through what would be needed to soothe Linda – shealways seemed nervous about something. "Can you ask Sarah to sit in on the phone call too, she's pretty up to speed on where they're at."

"Sure Tammy, thanks -- see you in a bit." Click.

I pulled on my original blouse and walked out of the changing room. "I heard your phone, something wrong?" Jack asked.

"Yes," I said, my voice reflecting my frustration. "I have to go into the office for an 11:30 conference call, one of our clients needs some hand-holding."

"That's ok, Tammy, we've got what we came for," Jack added reassuringly as we walked to the sales desk.

12