Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
The day has finally come, will Tammy?
2.1k words
4.38
61.2k
11

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: I started writing our story because my husband said it was the only thing he wanted for his birthday -- well, maybe not the ONLY thing ;-) – but I just wanted to say how, um, gratifying it is to read all the positive comments we've received. Thanks, and keep ‘em coming! And remember to vote too!

-----------------------

"Time to start getting ready, Tam." I opened my eyes, and Jack was standing next to the bed, rubbing my shoulder. I glanced at the clock radio and startled at the time – 7:41.

"Don't worry, the kids are eating breakfast and I'll get them to school, you just take your time getting ready for your meeting."

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek, slipping one hand under the blanket to rub my ass. "Just remember, I want you hungry and aroused for the meeting, so don't make yourself come."

He walked downstairs and I lay in bed, reflecting on what today might bring. When I finally heard the garage door open and close, I pulled myself out of bed and walked to the shower, my stomach tightening with anticipation.

I turned on the shower to let the spray heat up, and was about to simply pull off my pajama top when I decided to enjoy the experience a little bit. I walked out to the mirror by the sinks, and gazed at myself as I pulled off the top, and raised my hands to my bare breasts, pinching my erect nipples between thumb and forefinger.

I moved my hands down my torso, and slipped my thumbs behind the waistband of my panties. As I pulled them down my legs, I shuddered as I realized that my pussy and ass would be uncovered for the rest of the day.

I stroked my pussy lips teasingly as I watched my reflection. Turning to one side, I bent forward slightly, pushing my ass back. "So you want to watch Derek fuck my ass, hmmm?" I said out loud, reaching back to run a hand over the smooth skin of my ass.

Steam was starting to pour out of the bathroom, and I reluctantly pulled myself away from the exhibitionist/ voyeuristic thrill of the mirror.

I turned the shower into an erotic ritual, as I carefully lathered and rinsed every part of my body, reminding myself of everything that had happened to me over the last seven days. As the hot water pulsed down on me, I would stroke my pussy, or caress the wet slickness of my breasts, or slowly run a finger down my ass, pausing to tease the little hole that had apparently been the focus of Jack's three-way fantasies for many years.

Finally, I shut off the shower and toweled myself dry. After slipping on my terry cloth robe, I laid out my new bra, blouse and stockings on the bed, retrieved a black garter belt from my lingerie drawer and pulled a dark gray, mid-length Italian wool skirt from my closet.

"Now nails and makeup," I said giddily, feeling like a sorority girl preparing for a formal. I selected a shade of dark red nail polish from my collection of rarely-used bottles and walked to the bathroom counter to apply it.

I carefully applied the nail polish to each nail, pausing occasionally to look at my reflection in the mirror. After I finished the third nail on my first hand, I heard the garage door open, signaling Jack's return. I smiled and breathed deeply, imagining how hot the sex would be later today.

A moment later, Jack appeared behind me. "Excellent choice of color, Tam," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "I have a little surprise for you to help get you in the mood while you're getting ready," he said as ducked back into the bedroom. I heard a dresser drawer open and close, and I saw Jack appear in the doorway, his hands behind his back.

"Turn around, Tammy," he said. I turned my back to the mirror, facing my husband. He smiled, and walked towards me, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, and then raising his hands to the lapels of my robe, pulling them apart to expose my breasts.

He opened his right hand, and lying in his palm I saw what I thought were two strange-looking tweezers. I quickly realized they were two nipple clamps.

He lifted one and brushed the black-rubber-tipped end against my right nipple, which responded by instantly hardening in anticipation.

"Wearing these while you're getting ready will help make sure your nipples are extra sensitive during the meeting with Derek," he said as he circled the erect nipple with the clamp.

"Put your hands on the counter behind you," he said quietly but firmly. I blinked and reached behind me, thrusting my breasts forward. My nipples are naturally very, very sensitive, and I didn't know how I would handle them being squeezed for so long.

I only knew I was very eager to find out.

I closed my eyes as I felt the clamp slide up both sides of my right nipple, feeling the pinch tighten as Jack adjusted the tension. My hands gripped the counter behind me, and I gasped as the clamp squeezed tighter, and Jack withdrew, letting the clamp dangle from my breast. I looked down, my heart racing, my breath shallow.

"That's not so bad, is it Tammy?" he asked with a smile as he looked at the pink bud of flesh squeezed in between the merciless, rubber-encased steel tips.

I was amazed at how arousing the sensation was – like little bolts of erotic lightning spreading from my breast throughout my body.

"No," I gasped, "I..I think I can handle it, Jack."

He smiled as he brushed my left nipple with the other clamp. "They aren't at their maximum tension," he said as he placed the tips around my left nipple and started tightening. "But we have to start somewhere."

Again, my fingers tightened on the counter as my nipple was pinched harder and harder. Finally, Jack's hands dropped away, and the lightning bolts redoubled.

"Look at yourself, Tammy," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders and turning me to face the mirror. I stared at the reflection of my breasts, the shiny steel of the clamps glinting from the lights surrounding the mirror.

Jack wrapped his arms around my waist again, kissing my neck. "How do they feel, Tammy?" he whispered.

"They…they hurt a little but it feels so…so intensely sexual," I whispered in reply, as I lifted my hands to cup my breasts.

"Perfect," Jack replied quietly. "Just finish getting ready and when you're ready to put on your bra, I'll take them off for you."

His hands dropped down below the tied belt of my robe, and slipped inside the robe, between my legs. A finger slowly ran the length of my pussy.

"It's good that you're so aroused," he said. "I'll make an appointment to get your pussy waxed," he said, finally pulling his hands away and letting the robe fall closed below the belt.

"I'll be in the office, just let me know when you're ready for the clamps to come off."

He turned and walked away, leaving me to finish getting ready. My hands shook as I completed applying the nail polish – my arousal was incredible, and I could feel my pulse in my nipples as the clamps pinched the flesh.

I tried shaking my hands to get the nail polish to dry faster, but the movement seemed to sharpen the bite of the clamps.

After a moment or two of standing still, letting my nails dry and contemplating the electric sensations emanating from my breasts, I turned to makeup. Nothing too much, I thought, breathing shallowly, just some mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick.

Raising my hands to my face to apply the makeup seemed to spark new torrents of electricity from my tortured nipples, sparking an almost unquenchable thirst to masturbate. Breathing deeply to try to control my body's desire for release, I applied the makeup, then walked into the bedroom.

Watching myself in the dresser mirror, I slowly removed the robe, letting it puddle on the floor at my feet.

I wonder how much tighter they can go? I thought as I looked at my nude body, adorned only by the nipple clamps.

Turning to the bed, I picked up the garter belt and put it on. I ripped open the package of black stockings, and slowly, sensually pulled them up each leg as I leaned against the foot of the bed. I stood and connected the garters to the lacy tops, pausing for a moment to tweak my eager clit.

Next, I pulled a black half slip out of my dresser and stepped into it, the silky fabric caressing my naked ass as I slid it over the garter belt. I smoothed the slip over my pussy, giving it a little rub, before I stepped into the skirt, pulling it on, zipping and buttoning it in back, each movement of my arms accompanied by electric stings from the center of my breasts.

I glanced at the clock – 9:27.

I slipped on my shoes, and gave myself a final glance in the mirror before I picked up my bra and blouse and headed to the office.

"I'm almost ready to go, Jack," I said, standing in the doorway, feeling incredibly sexy standing there, naked beneath my skirt and naked above it, save for the clamps.

He turned in his chair, stood and walked towards me, his face a mixture of pride and lust.

Stopping a yard in front me, he crossed his arms. "Raise your skirt, Tammy."

I leaned over to grasp the hem, the sudden, increased blood flow in my breasts accentuating the bite of the clamps. I lifted the skirt and the slip at once, looking as Jack surveyed my stocking-clad legs and the bare sex between them.

"Turn around."

I slowly pirouetted as Jack watched my naked ass, framed by the black garters.

When I was facing him again, I saw again his smile of pride and lust – pride at his wife's willingness to participate in a shared fantasy, lust at the thought of her submitting to another man.

"Before I remove the clamps, you need to promise something," he said.

I wanted the clamps off, not so much because they hurt (though they did), but because I wanted to move on to the next part of the adventure.

"What is it, Jack?" I whispered.

"When you're driving to and from the meeting," he said, extending a finger to brush an areola, "I want you to lift your skirt, so that your ass is in direct contact with the leather seat."

I gulped. "Yes, Jack, I promise. I'll lift my skirt."

"Very good, Tammy," he said, as he raised his hands to the clamp on my right breast.

"I understand this may hurt a bit," he said as he removed the clamp and my nerves seemed to shoot through with sharp needles as blood flowed back into the nipple.

He repeated the procedure with the other one, then bent over to kiss them and flick his tongue across the incredibly sensitive buds.

He backed away, and I pulled on the black bra, clasping it in front, looking at Jack out of the corner of my eye. He had been right about the clamps – I felt as though I could feel every thread of each cup rubbing against my nipples.

The blouse was next. I deliberately left it unbuttoned as Jack had asked in the store when we bought it.

"I think I'm ready," I said.

Jack took me in his arms and drilled his tongue into my mouth, his hands dropping to my ass, stroking and squeezing my cheeks through the skirt and slip.

"Yes, you are ready," he replied. We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"Thank you for everything, Jack," I said finally.

"Thank you, Tammy," he replied.

Unable to think of anything else to say, I left the office, grabbed my briefcase and walked into the garage. I opened the driver's door of my Suburban, tossed my briefcase onto the passenger seat, then lifted my slip and skirt. Stepping into the driver's seat, I bit my lip as my bare ass touched the cold, stiff leather of the seat.

I want to come so bad….

I closed my eyes, took several deep breaths to try to contain my arousal, and pressed the garage door opener. After a week of intense fantasy and preparation, I was on my way to my meeting with Derek, hungry and aroused…

To be continued…

Like the story? Remember to vote! Love the story? Vote, and let me know!