Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 09

Story Info
White wife's first submission to black boyfriend.
6.2k words
4.4
89.3k
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: well, that last installment certainly prompted a lot of suggestions, and I'm guessing this one will too! Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for sticking with our story! Tammy

Wednesday morning....

The next morning was something of a blur, as we didn't get to sleep until after midnight, and I was still somewhat stunned at what I had actually done the previous evening.

After the morning mom duties, I sat down at my computer and opened my email.

"Jack?" I called out, my voice shaking slightly. "Could you...could you come take a look at something?" I said. I stared at my computer screen. Jack walked behind me and kissed me on the head.

"What's up, my lovely bride?" he asked, his voice still showing his enjoyment of last night's dual-bedroom sex. "Um, Derek sent me an email last night, must have been after I left his house."

I reread the text while Jack read it. The subject was simply "Next time."

Tammy,

Had a great time tonight, esp learning about some of your preferences. How about coming by Friday, maybe 9? Wear something black and sexy under your slip. And a dress that buttons down the front.

Derek

Jack rubbed my shoulders. "Looks like he got the message about being submissive," he whispered sexily. I stared at the screen. "Yeah, I...I think he did," I replied, remembering the look on Derek's face when I had told him about how I enjoyed being tied up and spanked.

"So he wants something black and sexy," Jack continued, his rubbing of my shoulders morphing seamlessly into foreplay. "I vote for the black corset and stockings," he said as he leaned down to gently kiss the back of my neck. "And go out and buy a lacy black thong too." He paused a moment, rereading the note.

"Why do you think he wants a dress with a button front?" Jack asked in between kisses.

"I...I don't know," I said. "He said he likes watching women get undressed -- maybe he wants me to do a striptease for him or something?"

I closed my eyes, my mind swimming with Jack's caresses and suggestions, and the anticipation of what Derek might have in mind for his submissive "girlfriend"...

I stood up from my desk and turned to face my husband. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me slowly and deeply, running his hands over my body as he did so.

"So what would you like him to do to you Friday night, Tammy?" Jack whispered in my ear. His hands slowly began unbuttoning my blouse.

I gulped, my mouth suddenly dry. I thought back to the shower fantasies I had had since the session in the bank conference room. "I...I'd like him...to take me to his bedroom..." I began as Jack unsnapped my bra and squeezed my right breast.

"...and then he'd show me a vibrator, a big vibrator..." I continued as Jack pulled off my shirt and bra, lowering his mouth to one of my hardened nipples.

"..and he'd tell me that we were going to have a little race," I gasped out, "...to see who would come first."

Jack was now unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, and I was lost in my fantasy. "He'd say I'd have to suck him off, while the vibrator was going inside me," I whispered, "...but that I'd...I'd have my hands tied behind my back, so I'd have to just..."

Jack's fingers slipped inside my panties and slipped between my very wet pussy lips.

"...just use my mouth," I said, pausing to catch my breath in anticipation of an orgasm that was approaching very quickly. I licked my lips...

"And he'd say that if I came before he did," I continued as Jack's fingers stroked my clit, "that then...that then he'd have to punish me..."

Jack's finger started circling my clit. "And would you come first?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes...yes, the vibrator would make it hard for me to...to concentrate on sucking," I said. "And I'd feel my own orgasm building, and...I'd try to fight it, to not come for as long as I could, all the while I'd be...I'd be sucking on Derek's cock, trying to get him to come first..."

I drove my tongue into Jack's mouth, kissing him hard, then pulled back.

"...but after fighting it for so long, I wouldn't be...I wouldn't be able to hold it any longer. I'd come, hard, and he'd just watch me..." I said, recalling the details of the fantasy. "He'd just watch me come...and when I was finished, he'd let me catch my breath..."

The fantasy became more and more vivid in my mind...

"...and then he'd take me over his lap, and spank me hard for coming first..." Jack stroked my clit harder and faster. "And then after he spanked me he'd stroke my ass and tell me to get down on my knees to finish him...."

I couldn't say another word as my orgasm welled up inside me, and was finally released with my husband's finger working my clit and Derek's imagined cock exploding down my throat.

The next two days and nights were punctuated by Jack urging me to imagine and describe other scenes involving my submission to Derek on Friday night. Needless to say, my "orgasm streak" continued.

Finally, Friday night arrived, and Jack and I arranged for a babysitter and went out to dinner, taking separate cars so I could depart directly from the restaurant to go to Derek's house. As Derek had requested and Jack suggested, I wore a dark red button-front dress, with a black slip, black corset, black thong and black stockings underneath it.

We enjoyed a long, quiet dinner, both of us stealing smiling glances at the other as we each thought about – but couldn't really talk about – what might be done to me later that night. Anyone else looking at us would have imagined a middle-aged couple having a romantic dinner as a prelude to hot sex later in the evening.

No one looking at us would have imagined the exact form that that hot sex would take.

After I finished my glass of wine, Jack paid the bill, and we slowly walked hand in hand out of the restaurant and into the parking lot, where we had parked next to each other in a secluded corner.

As we stood next to my SUV, Jack took me in his arms and gave me a long, deep, romantic kiss. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling the dampness between my legs becoming more heated both by my husband's attentions and my anticipation of my evening with Derek.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I love you, Tammy. Enjoy your evening," he whispered as he opened the door to my Suburban. Casting a quick look around, I lifted the back of my dress, and enjoyed Jack's smile as I climbed into my vehicle, my bare ass cheeks once again pressed into the seat.

I leaned over to give him one more kiss. "Love you too. Thank you, Jack," I said. "I'll...I'll see you later."

I backed out of the parking stall as Jack got into his car to drive home. And I was driving to Derek's home, to do...what? The question, fueled by all of the scenes Jack and I had dreamt up, caused a knot of curiosity and excitement to form in my stomach.

As I began the drive down one of the roads that would take me to Derek's house, my cell phone rang. I figured it was Jack, calling to tell me how turned on he was or something, but I didn't recognize the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tammy, it's Derek," he said evenly. I checked the clock – it was only 8:45, he couldn't be wondering where I was.

"Hi Derek," I said, my voice undoubtedly betraying my excitement. "I'm just on the way to your house, I should be there in ten minutes."

"Good," he said smoothly. "But there's a couple of things I want you to do before you get here. First thing is pull off to the side of the road, as soon as you can."

"Um, ok," I said somewhat nervously, checking my rearview mirror, flicking on my turn signal and pulling onto a sidestreet. "I'm stopped," I said.

"Good. Tell me what you're wearing, Tammy."

I swallowed hard. "I'm...I'm wearing a dark red dress, that buttons up the front. And a black slip, a black corset, black stockings, and a black thong," I concluded, shifting my naked ass on the car seat, feeling more and more aroused.

"Excellent, Tammy," he said. "The first thing I want you to do is to put down the phone, and take off your dress."

I gulped, and felt my heart race. I sat silent for a moment. "Tammy? Did you hear me?"

"Yes, Derek," I said softly. "I'll be right back." I unbuttoned the dress, looking around to see if anyone might be watching, both scared and excited that someone would. With my dress already lifted up in back, I had it slipped off in a moment. I picked up the phone again.

"OK," I said, trying to catch my breath, "OK, I took my dress off Derek."

"Very good, Tammy," he said approvingly. "Now here's the next thing I want you to do before you get here," he said. I closed my eyes and held my breath, awaiting the instructions.

"How full is your gas tank, Tammy?" I blinked in confusion at the question, and looked at my dashboard. "It's, um, it's about half full," I said.

"I want you to go to the gas station just before the entrance to Prairie Oaks, and fill up your gas tank. Don't put your dress back on. I will be watching from a distance."

I struggled to take a deep breath. "Yes Derek, I...I understand," I said finally.

"Good, I'll see you in a few minutes." Click.

I shook my head, hardly believing what I had just agreed to do.And hardly believing how turned on I was at the idea...

A few minutes later, I arrived at the gas station. I tried to select a pump that would be the least visible from inside the convenience store and the adjoining road. I took a credit card out of my purse, took a deep breath and opened the car door, stepping into the cool night air wearing only lingerie.

I nervously opened the door to the gas tank, wondering if Derek was watching me, inserted my card into the pump and stood there for what seemed like hours as my Suburban's huge gas tank was topped off. Finally, the pump clicked, and I replaced the nozzle and closed the gas tank. As I walked to the open driver's door, I heard my cell phone ringing again.

"Hello?"

"You looked very hot, Tammy," Derek said. "Too hot to be around gasoline," he added.

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said as I started to climb into my vehicle.

"No, wait," he said. "Before you do that, just stand where you were, and caress your right breast."

I looked around – there was one other car at the station but the driver must have been inside the store. I slowly raised my hand to my breast, and stroked my nipple through the silky fabric.

"Mmmmmm, very good, Tammy," Derek said. "Now there's just one more thing I want you to do. I want you to walk into the convenience store and buy a pack of condoms."

My mouth went dry – standing next to my car in something that from a distance would look like a slinky dress was one thing, but walking into a store wearing only lingerie?

"Uh, Derek, we...we don't need condoms, I... "

"I know, Tammy. I just want you to go into the store and buy the condoms. It'll give the kid working there something to whack off about tonight after his shift is over."

His comment left no doubt that his request reflected not a desire for birth control, but Derek's desire for "Tammy control."

And that turned me on incredibly.

I looked at the store – the car at the other pump was pulling away, and I didn't see anyone else in the store. "OK, Derek," I sputtered, retrieving my purse and locking my vehicle.

Walking quickly and nervously into the store, my breasts bouncing freely beneath the slip and above the corset, I glanced around, trying to see where they stocked the medicinal supplies. I saw the clerk – a teenage boy – look up from a magazine and do a double-take when he saw me.

Walking down one aisle, I saw aspirin bottles, and scanned quickly through the assortment. Finally I saw boxes of condoms, grabbed one at random and walked to the cashier station.

"Evening," the boy said, looking me up and down, as I placed the box on the checkout counter. "Good evening," I replied quietly. He scanned the box. "You have gas too?" he asked, his eyes looking to my breasts where my hardened nipples were obvious through the fabric of the slip. "Um, yes, but I paid for that at the pump," I said as I opened my purse.

"So is there anything else you'll need tonight?" he asked, somewhat leering. "Uh, no, no thank you, this'll be all I need."

I handed over a $10 bill and he returned the change. "Would you like a bag for that?" "Ah, no, no that's ok," I said, eager to get out of there.

"Kind of a chilly evening to go out dressed like that, isn't it?" he noted. "I...I forgot my coat," I said, picking up the box of condoms as I headed to the door. "Hope you have a good one," he called out after me.

I walked quickly back to my Suburban, fumbling with my keys as I tried to unlock it just as another vehicle pulled up to the pump behind me, its headlights making me feel like a stripper on stage. I quickly got in the car, and the cell phone rang again.

"Well done, Tammy, I'll meet you at my place in a few minutes." Click.

I took a moment to catch my breath, and noticed the cool smoothness of my slip against my ass. I lifted myself up to pull the slip up behind me, turned on the engine and pulled out of the parking lot, desperate to have my now-raging hunger satisfied.

When I got to Derek's house, his porch, driveway and sidewalk were all brightly lit. I pulled into the driveway, grabbed the condoms and walked up the sidewalk to his front door, my dress still crumpled up on the passenger seat of the car.

I rang the doorbell and waited what seemed like a long time, turning the package of condoms over and over in my hands..

Was he watching me from a window, enjoying the scene of his "girlfriend" wearing only lingerie on his brightly lit porch?

Finally, the door opened and Derek stood there smiling. "Very nice to see you again, Tammy," he said as I walked into his house. He closed the door, I handed him the box of condoms he had requested, then I threw my arms around him, driving my tongue into his mouth. He gripped me in his strong arms, letting his hands slide down my slip to my ass.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm going to go out on a limb here but I think you might just have a wide exhibitionist streak too," he said with a smile. "I...I just have never even, um,thought of doing something like that," I gasped, feeling like I was going to come without even being touched.

"Well, another first," he said, taking my hand and walking into the living room. He sat down on a large sofa, and looked up at me.

"Take off your slip, Tammy," he said tersely. I slowly ran my hands down my body, bending over to reach the hem of the slip at mid-thigh. Equally slowly, I pulled the garment up and over my head, tossing it on the floor. I stood in front of Derek, wearing my black corset, black stockings and a black thong.

"Perfect, Tammy," he said, patting the sofa next to him. I sat down next to him, and he pushed me back against the sofa, kissing me aggressively while his hands roamed over my breasts and legs.

"I haven't come since Tuesday night," Derek whispered. "So I'd like you to give me a nice, long, slow blowjob." I gazed up at him, intoxicated by what had been done so far this evening, hoping that it wouldn't be too long before I'd have my own orgasm.

I reached over to unbutton his jeans. "Your wish is my command, Derek," I said as I slowly unzipped his jeans. "Mmmmmm, that's the spirit, Tammy," he said.

I pulled his jeans and briefs down his legs, then hungrily lowered my lips to his hard cock, taking the dark, velvety head into my mouth. As I worked it into and out of my mouth, Derek ran his hands over my bare shoulders, my neck, my breasts.

After a few more minutes of licking and stroking his shaft, I began to taste the salty drops of pre-come leaking from the tip. Thinking that the sooner Derek came, the sooner he would turn his attention to my pussy, I sucked and stroked more vigorously, massaging his balls with one hand while I stroked his shaft with the other. In a few more moments I felt his body tense. With a gasp, his whole body jerked and his cock filled my mouth with what seemed to be an enormous amount of come. I kept stroking his cock, squeezing every drop of the salty white fluid into my mouth, before I sat up, smiled at Derek and swallowed.

He smiled suspiciously, and his eyes sparkled. "I've prepared a little surprise for you," he said as he stood up from the couch, pulled up his briefs and jeans and took my hand. I was expecting to be led to the master bedroom, but instead he walked to a door off the kitchen. "It's in the basement," he said as he opened the door and pressed a light switch that only dimly illuminated the stairs and floor below.

"I...I thought you said the basement wasn't finished," I said as we walked slowly down the wooden stairs, my high heels clicking on every step, with Derek still holding my hand. "It isn't, but that's actually better for my purposes."

After taking a few steps away from the foot of the stairs, I saw what he was referring to. Hanging from one of the beams, I saw two ropes dangling, perhaps two yards apart, each looped into a small noose at the end. A chill ran down my spine at the same time that the heat between my legs seemed to pulse along with my racing heart.

Derek placed his hand on my back, and pushed me gently but firmly to a point between the two ropes. He lifted my left hand, secured it in one noose, then tightened the rope around my wrist.

I felt as if I would faint as he moved to my right side to repeat the process. Ever since adolescence, I had fantasized about being bound, standing, with my hands tied above my head – my body completely exposed and vulnerable. I never knew why I found that idea so arousing, and I had never mentioned it to Jack, but now, as Derek tightened the rope on my right wrist, I realized that the reality was even hotter than the fantasy.

Derek disappeared from my field of view, then returned to stand in front of me, holding what looked like a plastic pipe, perhaps a yard long. He held it in front of me, and I saw that it, too, had a noosed rope coming out either end.

I closed my eyes as Derek placed the pipe between my legs, forcing my legs apart, and securing the rope around my ankles. He stood up, and pulled on the ropes that were around my wrists, stretching my arms up and away from my body. I was helplessly spread-eagled, vertically, in his basement.

Derek kissed me deeply and slowly, running his hands over my breasts and ass as he did so. I tried, unsuccessfully, to press my pussy against him, hoping that a slight brush against him might trigger the orgasm that had been building in me for hours. Finally, he pulled away.

"Tammy, I'm afraid your blowjob was a little bit faster than what I had wanted," he whispered in my ear. I gasped, realizing what would happen next.

"So I'm going to have to punish you for being a little too eager to suck me off," he added.

I struggled to breathe, and blinked as Derek once again disappeared from my field of view. A moment later, I felt him behind me, and then felt a wide piece of black velvet being placed over my eyes, and tied behind my head.

I shifted my weight on my legs, my heels clicking on the concrete floor below, as I strained to listen for clues as to what was going on around me. I startled as I felt Derek's hand squeeze my left breast, and felt his lips on my back, above my corset.

The next thing I felt was a very cool, smooth piece of wood rubbed slowly down my ass.

"I've always wanted to use a fraternity paddle like this," Derek whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek, and gave my breast another squeeze. "I want you to count out every stroke," he said. I nodded my head in agreement, as I sensed him moving to my side and slightly behind me.

The first stroke seemed to force the air out of my lungs, as I writhed in the bonds, feeling my heart pound. I licked my lips, and eventually whispered "one."

12