Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 03

Story Info
Tammy's journey to the Armstrong Pack Lands and her arrival.
4.4k words
4.59
21.3k
28

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sorry that it's taken so long to post the latest chapter. I have some health issues that I am dealing with but no worries all is good. Thank you to my editor. You rock and have given me great ideas to improve my work...enjoy sexy_bosoxgirl

Tammy's eyes opened to the loud beeping of her alarm. Her muscles protested when she reached over to halt the screeching sound. They were remembering last night's encounter and did not want to move. Tammy smiled at the thought of her sexy vampire, but knew she had no time for distractions.

Unfortunately her body would not give up so easily so the debate in her head began. "Damn what has that man done to me. Every thought of him makes me want to touch my pussy, but I have no time."

After spending five minutes debating silently, reason finally won out and Tammy threw off the covers and pulled herself out of bed. Walking gingerly, Tammy headed for the bathroom.

Tammy started her bath making the water hot enough where she could feel the heat but not so hot her skin would burn. She added her favorite bubble bath to the slowly rising water and watched as the effervescence formed delicate clouds on top of the water.

Tammy slowly lowered her battered body into the awaiting water. She allowed the hot liquid to overtake her entire essence letting every aching crevice indulge in it's soothing powers. Tammy didn't let out a breath until every inch of her form was engulfed.

Tammy was totally relaxed, but a single thought occupied her mind. In four hours, it will all begin. She was going to get the answers that she craved ever since she found out that she was a werewolf.

She would become part of a community and would never be alone again. It was both a relief and the scariest thought ever to pass her mind.

Tammy finally dragged herself out of the therapeutic water and dried off. She headed back to her bedroom and picked out her favorite red blouse and black stretch pants. She added a pair of knee high black boots to ensemble and got dressed.

She headed back into the bathroom for a few finishing touches and after a half hour, Tammy was finally ready. She grabbed her keys and other essentials needed for the trip and headed out the door .

Tammy arrived at Sonia's apartment at the agreed upon time. Sonia was dressed to the nines wearing a low cut blouse showing lots of cleavage and tight black jeans. She grabbed two suitcases from her bedroom.

Tammy looked at the two suitcases and the backpack and shook her head. Sonia responded to her best friends obvious disapproval and stated, "Hey I have never been around werewolves before."

"I didn't know what to pack; therefore I packed a little bit of everything. It's not like you provided me with a 'what to bring to visit werewolves list'."

Tammy looked at her friend and burst out laughing. The only thing she managed to say is, "Only you Sonia, only you."

Sonia looked down at the offending bags and joined her still laughing friend. Subsequently, the two women managed to get all of Sonia's gear into the trunk of Tammy's Volvo and the two friends were off.

They stopped at a Cumby's for gas and essentials for the four hour drive. "Did you get the kit kats and twinkies," Tammy asked Sonia.

Sonia replied, "Of course, two of the four required junk food groups along with coffee milk and potato chips. Why do you ever doubt me?"

"How long have I known you? I know what you like to have on hand for road trips. So onward my wolfy friend." The two females giggled and headed towards the highway.

Even though Tammy was focused on driving in the back of her mind she could hear the faint words of her mate wishing her well and to be safe. For the second time today, Tammy's body reacted. It was so quick and so intense that she could not ignore it. Unlike this morning, her body was victorious, and she needed release.

Tammy recently had come to terms with the fact that she is bisexual. Therefore she figured why masturbate when there was a beautiful woman travelling with her.

Immediately thoughts of pulling into the next rest stop and licking Sonia's plump pussy flooded her mind. Tammy's pussy began to drip instantly.

As Tammy struggled to keep the car on the road, she heard the faint laughter and the words 'have fun my love' echo in her mind. She relaxed a little, knowing her mate had no problem with her being with a woman.

Tammy sought out the next rest stop. Luckily for her, she found what she was looking for two miles down the road.

Tammy pulled into the rest stop and turn towards Sonia. She had an evil grin on her face and Sonia didn't understand why. The reason became perfectly clear when Tammy stared at her cleavage and licked her lips.

"So are we going to play in the car or find a place where we can stretch out and really explore," Sonia asked figuring out Tammy's intentions.

"Let's go into the information center and find out if there's a place nearby where we can go. I'd rather not get arrested for indecent exposure." Sonia giggled and the two women walked towards the two story structure.

Looking around Tammy asked, "Isn't this building rather large for just an information center?" Sonia shrugged and held the door open for Tammy to enter.

The two friends stopped at the counter and Tammy asked, "Is there a place nearby where we can stay for a couple of hours to rest? We have been driving for a while and would rather not sleep in my car."

"For $25 you can have one of the rooms upstairs, replied the young man behind the counter. It's an added service to keep weary travelers happy and to keep the 'sexually different' types from fornicating in the woods. If you know what I mean?"

Sonia went to respond but Tammy touched her forearm indicating that she needed to let that comment fly. "It's not worth it," Tammy whispered when the young man turned around to answer the phone.

"I am really horny right now and my thoughts are on your naked body not bailing your cute ass out of jail." Sonia grinned at the cute ass comment and reluctantly shook her head in agreement.

The two women waited patiently as the obviously close minded young man finished his business. He turned and Tammy sweetly said, "Thank you. We would like to take advantage of your offer of a room."

After a few moments of tedious small talk, Joe handed Tammy a key. The duo proceeded to the stairs at the end of the hall.

Tammy and Sonia went into the room and were impressed. It was very clean with a double bed, a small table and a bathroom. After a few moments checking out the room, the two old friends turned towards each other and embraced.

Tammy bent down slightly and took Sonia's lips with hers in a passionate kiss. They stroked each other's mouths as though the would explode at any moment.

Subsequently, Tammy felt Sonia lean into her and smiled. "The best woman won," Tammy thought to herself and proceed to fondle Sonia's left breast.

Sonia moaned which fueled the already burning fire inside Tammy. This encouraged Tammy to reach into Sonia's low cut blouse and grab Sonia's nipple.

She rolled it between her fingers which elicited a louder moan. Tammy's desires finally took control, and she quickly separated Sonia from her clothes.

Tammy got on her knees before Sonia and asked her to open her legs. Tammy leaned forward and took in the sweet smell that was permeating the air.

She looked up into Sonia's eyes and could see anticipation and lust reflecting back. Smiling, Tammy took her first tentative lick which made Sonia close her eyes.

Tammy turned back to the shaven pussy in front of her and spread her lips so she could indulge in thoroughly pleasing her fiend. Sonia's pussy glistened profusely and she started to sway at Tammy's ministrations.

"Go lie on the bed before you fall over, Tammy instructed Sonia. "Hang your legs over the edge and open them." Sonia walked in a trance like state to the mattress and did as she was directed to do. Tammy took this time to remove her own clothing.

She positioned herself between Sonia's legs and once again spread her labia. She smiled before indulging in what her body craved.

In her head her wolf was happy and panting her approval. Therefore, Tammy began her feast lapping up all of Sonia's juices. Tammy noticed her friend tasted like apples if that was possible.

Tammy spent the next twenty minutes edging Sonia, bringing her close to heaven then stopping long enough to put her back to frustration hell. Tammy knew Sonia was desperate to come and said, "You can not cum until I instruct you to do so."

"You need to hold your orgasm until I have my fill of your luscious body my sexy friend. Do you understand?" Tammy didn't know where that came from and looked at Sonia.

Sonia did not hesitate and breathlessly responded, "Yes mistress. My body is yours for the taking. Do with it what you will. My pleasure is for you to give or take. But please I am begging for you to let me cum."

Tammy slapped her friends pussy to let her know who was in charge and began crawling up her friend's body. Tammy stopped at her slightly curved stomach gently biting and licking every inch.

She then made her way to her right breast again licking and biting. However,Tammy made sure to bite hard enough to make Sonia scream.

Getting her desired response, Tammy rewarded Sonia by gently licking and sucking the abused nipple. She repeated her action with her other nipple subsequently increasing her own need for release.

With that in mind, Tammy continued her journey up her friend's body until their pussies were aligned. This action left her ample breasts dangling in front of Sonia's face.

She instructed her best friend to gingerly suckle. Sonia latched on immediately sucking a nipple into her greedy mouth. Sonia had her mistress moaning in a matter of moments, and for a short time both women became lost in Sonia's expert nursing skills.

Consequently, they were unaware that their bodies had naturally reacted to their closeness. Their hips were moving in perfect rhythm rubbing their clits together. This hot grinding session had the two writhing and panting brazenly.

Tammy could feel her wolf pushing forward. She could see the hair on her arms began to grow and her fingernails elongate.

She did not want to experience her first change without any knowledge of werewolf nature, so she forced her wolf back. The tension created by the change left her body and Tammy's concentration returned to the task at hand.

Tammy thrusted her hips faster and screamed, "Sonia come now!" Then the two friends erupted into orgasmic bliss, and Tammy let out a howl neither one would soon forget. The two friends and now lovers laid there panting.

Oh my god seemed to be the common thought as Sonia and Tammy crashed back to earth. They could not believe that they survived their encounter intact. After 15 minutes, the duo managed to clean up and head for Tammy's Volvo.

As soon as the two friends were settled back in the car, Sonia said, "Wow, to say that was hot is an understatement. That was the best sex I've had with a man or a woman. Can we do that again sometime?"

"I don't see why not since my mate doesn't mind. You really know what you are doing Son. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. You're the second woman I ever been with, so I was a little nervous."

Sonia touched her best friend's arm responded, "No worries. Keep doing what you are doing and you will have no problem satisfying any partner. I think being a werewolf is beneficial in more ways than one."

Tammy noticeable relaxed, but wondered if Sonia was right. "Another question for Alpha Armstrong," she thought to herself and pulled back onto the highway.

Tammy and Sonia passed the time by singing songs and catching up on each other's lives. She told her besty about her last rendezvous with Will, and Sonia felt that Tammy needed to confront her so called "mate" face to face.

She figured they needed to talk and have flesh and blood sex not just metaphysical. Tammy agreed but said that was something that would take care of itself in due time. Right now she needed to find out what it meant to be a werewolf.

Two hours passed and Tammy's stomach began to growl. "I think we need to stop for some food. Other than twinkies and kit kats, I haven't had a real meal since before I picked you up this morning."

"There is a truck stop. Let's stop there. We are out for adventure, right?," Tammy asked as she turned to look at Sonia.

"I am game if you are. Scrambled eggs and bacon sound really good right now. With all the packing I did, I forgot to eat breakfast. I need more sustenance than the coffee milk and potato chips I ate prior to our sexual interlude."

"Then we are simpatico. Let's see if our stomachs can handle our adventurous spirits. Ready," Tammy asked Sonia? Sonia nodded and the duo walked towards the building that was surrounded by semi-trucks.

When they entered the structure all conversations stopped and everyone turned to eye the newcomers. After a few moments, curiosities were satisfied and the conversations continued.

Tammy noticed a sign that read, "Seat yourself," so the two women took a seat and patiently waited for the waitress. They put in their orders and enjoyed their drinks while waiting.

Tammy indulged in a large cold glass of coffee milk while Sonia sipped her glass of orange juice. Their meals arrived, and the two females moaned in satisfaction while ingesting plates of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast.

After a second round of drinks, Tammy and Sonia paid their bill and found themselves back on the highway. A little over three and a half hours later, Tammy read a sign that said, "Welcome to Lobo New Hampshire." It made Tammy smirk because she knew that lobo was another name for wolf.

Twenty minutes later following Alpha Armstrong's directions to the letter, Tammy arrived at her destination. She pulled her Volvo up to a large steel gate and with a shaking hand hit the buzzer.

A deep rather sexy voice came over the speaker, "How may I help you?"

"Hello my name is Tammy Adams. I am here with my friend Sonia. We are invited guests of Alpha Armstrong. He is expecting us," and after several seconds had passed, the gate opened and Tammy drove through.

Tammy was in awe of the beautiful scenery unfolding in front of her. She was amazed by the green of the trees and how they opened to reveal several large fields.

She also noted how the vivid colors of the wild flowers jumped out and tempted her to pull over and pick a bunch. "Nature at it's very best, she thought to herself, untouched and untamed. This must be where the term the great outdoors came from."

Tammy continued to look around as she drove. All the open space made her smile and an unexplained inner peace came over her.

The same feeling she experienced when she spoke to Alpha Armstrong. The word "Home" came drifting into her mind and her wolf picked up her head as though she felt it too.

Then there was this overwhelming need to run and her senses seemed to heighten. She could hear the fluttering of a bird's wings and she could smell a fire burning in the distance.

"What is happening to me," Tammy wondered. Tammy assumed that question and many others would be answered once she met the Alpha.

Sonia seemed to be affected by the pack lands as well. She could breathe easier, and she felt all the elements of nature converging over the land.

She closed her eyes and let the overpowering sense of good wash over her body. Sonia looked forward to meeting the people who occupy this land and go exploring.

As they approached the main area of the compound, the duo noticed several children playing and many adults coming and going from the large number of buildings that aligned the street. Tammy and Sonia also noted several people stopped and seemed to be on alert as the unfamiliar car came into view. They shrugged it off thinking it must be a wolf thing, and Tammy continued driving.

However, Tammy's wolf went on alert as well with her ears perked forward but her tail still wagging. Tammy figured she was happy and curious yet prepared for anything. It made Tammy smile knowing her wolf had her back.

Tammy slowed the car when they came upon a magnificent building that she instinctively knew belonged to the Alpha. The building was designed for someone who yielded strength and power but ruled with respect and understanding.

The subtle reds mixed with browns on the outside gave a person a sense of warmth and belonging. The one thing Tammy so desperately wanted and hope she'd find here with the pack.

Tammy also observed they were being watched by two tall and muscular males that were stationed at the front door. Tammy was not intimidated and continued to stop the car.

The two friends exchanged looks and Tammy asked, "I wonder what's up with the security detail? But before Sonia could react Tammy continued, I guess with power comes the threat of enemies, so it makes sense to have guards."

Sonia found her voice and stated, "I would love those two men guarding my body. I could see myself wrapping my legs around the brunette and slowly fucking him silly."

"Oh and by the way, how did you know that this is where we were supposed to go? It's not like we got directions from sexy speaker voice."

"First miss thing you will keep your legs firmly on the ground until we know what we are dealing with. Second the only explanation I can give you is that there was a very strong pull to this house."

"I had this feeling this is where we were supposed to be, so this is where we are. Please be on your best behavior at least for a little while," Tammy stated with a devilish grin on her face.

Tammy turned off the car and got out. She could have sworn she heard gasps coming from the on lookers and felt stares as she walked around to the front of her car. She turned and smiled at the crowd.

Some of the people continued on with their business while others stared openly. Tammy looked a Sonia and again shrugged thinking their odd behavior could only be explained by the fact they were strangers. The two friends started to walk towards the porch.

This is when Tammy noticed the wraparound porch for the first time. It hugged the massive structure perfectly. It was nicely painted with several chairs set up along the sides where people could sit and converse on a warm summer's night.

It invited a weary traveler to sit a spell and enjoy the views from any side of the house. Tammy thought, "How welcoming," and continued to walk.

Tammy and Sonia were talking when the two guards started to walk down the stairs towards them. Tammy dropped her keys and bent to pick them up; therefore she wasn't looking at the men when they stopped at the bottom of the steps.

Tammy heard Sonia introduce herself and one of the men respond by saying,"Hi I am Kyle Armstrong and this is Tyler....." Tammy stood and faced both men, Kyle looked down at the woman who had just picked up her keys and stopped talking. Tammy looked puzzled.

The two men looked at each other then back at her. Kyle turned and spoke into Tyler's ear. "Go get my father and my brother Jeremy now. They are not going to believe this." Tyler took another look at me, turned, and ran up the stairs two at a time and entered the house.

Kyle turned back and looked at me. I extended my hand and stated, "Hi my name is Tammy Adams. I just found out that I am a werewolf. Alpha Armstrong is expecting me."

"I couldn't help but hear what you were telling Tyler. What exactly isn't the Alpha going to believe?"

"You heard that, Kyle asked. How could you? I hardly whispered it." It seemed like he was talking to himself so neither girl responded. Kyle shook his head and continued, but this time looking directly at Tammy.

12