Tammy's Wolf and Mate Ch. 05

Story Info
The truth about Tammy discovered...
1.5k words
4.66
14k
29
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers: I am sorry it has taken me so long to post this chapter. I have had some personal issues that I had to deal with. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you to my editor you give great advice and I really appreciate all your help.

*

Tammy tried to open her eyes, but her body wasn't cooperating. She said to herself, "Girl settle down and try again", and attempted to move her hand. Again nothing happened and her wolf growled and panic started to take over.

Her heart began to beat rapidly and her breathing became labored. Tammy tried to calm her wolf yet nothing seemed to sooth her. And adding to her trepidation, were the words 'Rita go hide our daughter' repeating over and over in her mind. "Who was Rita and who was the daughter she was instructed to hide?"

Drake's head popped up from the security report he was reading when the monitor started going crazy. Despite Anna's best efforts he insisted on staying by Tammy's side until she regained consciousness. He dropped the report on the floor and yelled for Doc.

Drake was still standing by the door yelling when Doc came rushing passed. Doc turned off the monitor, and noticed the terror-stricken look on his Alpha's face. Jake turned and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and stated, "Don't worry Drake. She will be fine."

While checking her vitals he continued speaking, "Remember I gave Tammy a sedative when you brought her to the infirmary six hours ago. "She is attempting to wake up and her body is not responding as she would like. She panicked which set off the monitor. I thought she would sleep through the night , but apparently she is as stubborn as her uncle. I will give her something to counteract the sedative. "

As Jake put a syringe in her IV, Drake's eyes moved from the small woman on the bed to his longtime friend. With apprehension in his voice he asked, "Would you care to repeat that please." Jake began to repeat that Tammy is trying to wake up when Drake shook his head and stated, "Not that part smart-ass the part about Tammy being as stubborn as her Uncle."

Jake started smiling and said, "What you haven't noticed that stubbornness runs in your family? Drake began to growl which prompted Jake to continue. "Relax my friend. I was on my way to tell you that the DNA results were in when I heard you yelling." I ran the test twice to make sure. Tammy's DNA is a match to Damian's. My friend Tammy is your niece."

Drake sat down hard on the chair and tears began to fill his eyes. "I can't believe that she has been alive all these years and we didn't know it. I am a powerful Alpha how could I have not known my niece was still alive."

"Drake do not be so hard on yourself, Jake stated. Up until several weeks ago she didn't even know she was a werewolf. What ever happened to her after the rogue attack, suppressed her wolf. I guess you and Madame Alpha will have a lot to discuss among yourselves and with your niece."

"Tammy should be awake shortly, and I will stay with her until then. I will inform you immediately when she wakes up. Now please go my Alpha and talk to your family. I am sure they are worried about you and Tammy. Jake gave Drake a reassuring smile and picked up Tammy's chart and began to read.

Drake stood and approached the bed. He reached down and touched her cheek. A surge of love and protectiveness raced through him. "No harm will ever come to her Damon I promise. She will know everything there is know about you and Rita and what it means to be a werewolf," he whispered.

The tears began to fall and through their bond Drake said, "Anna please get Kyle and Jeremy and meet me in my office. We have a lot to discuss. The DNA test are in"

Anna whispered, "You don't need to even tell me my love. I felt the surge of love and protectiveness flow through you. I can feel your sobs in my heart, please my love do not mourn the past but cherish the present and the future. I will do as you wish. I love you Drake"

Drake smiled and wondered why he was so lucky. Anna knew him so well. He bent and kissed his niece on the forehead and headed for his office. On the way there he took out his cell phone and dialed his old friend. "Hello William. I have some news to tell you"

In the infirmary, Tammy's eyes began to flutter and she was able to move her hands. "Dam, it's about time. What the fuck is going on? Her wolf began to growl again. "Calm down my friend. I believe I am finally regaining control over our body. I feel a little groggy but we are coming back slow and steady. Please be patient a little bit longer."

Jake noticed some movement and looked up from Tammy's Chart. He walked closer to the bed and waited. After a couple of minutes he had a pair of green eyes staring up at him. "Welcome back young lady. I am Jake Turner the pack doctor. A lot of people have been worried about you. How are you feeling?"

"Speak you idiot, Tammy screamed to herself. However, words escaped her as she looked at the 6ft dark haired doctor with flaxen eyes. Then something happened that she hadn't expected. Her wolf came forward and impatiently said, "Snap out of it and open your mouth."

Tammy blinked and finally found her voice, "I am confused, and my head is pounding. I am guessing from the monitor and the IV, I am in some kind of infirmary. However, can you please tell me what's going on and more importantly , who is Rita and the daughter she was supposed to hide?"

Jake was a little shocked at the question, but quickly recovered. Unfortunately, his reaction didn't escape Tammy's probing gaze adding to her confusion. "I am afraid young lady that the answer to that question lies in the hands of Alpha Armstrong," he stated as he took her pulse.

When Jake touched Tammy's hand, there was a jolt that passed between them. Again he tried not to show his reaction, but Tammy didn't miss a beat. She stared down at their connected hands and said to herself, "Interesting, I may have to explore this at a later date, but right now I need some answers."

He placed her hand down and immediately called for Jesse as he wrote in her chart. When an attractive blonde entered the room, he whispered in her ear, "Please inform the Alpha that our patient is awake and asking questions." Jesse looked at Tammy and left the room.

After hanging the chart on the end of her bed, Jake slowly raised his eyes to meet hers. Tammy just stared at him, her green eyes meeting his gold ones. Again Tammy's body reacted to the attractive doctor, but she chose to ignore it and closed her eyes.

A sultry voice entered her mind saying, "Oh little one lusting after the Doc are we. Do I need to punish my mate or perhaps invite the Doc to play?"

Tammy willed her eyes to stay shut and responding through their bond said, "Who knows what will happen in the future William, but right now I can only handle one man. Until I figure out exactly who I am and my place in the pack, exploring the Doc will have to wait."

William's voice chimed in, " Whatever you want my sexy mate. I love you and since I sense that you are out of danger, I will visit you later. My phone is ringing and I need to go." Tammy returned the I love you before William broke their connection.

Tammy opened her eyes and found Jake starring at her. He quickly looked away and headed for the door. He turned and said, "Alpha Armstrong will answer all your questions. Sonia is outside waiting to see you. Are you up for visitors?"

After his conversation with William had ended, Drake put his head back on his chair. He didn't realize that he had fallen asleep until his nose was filled with the welcoming scent of roses and honey, and Anna whispering in his ear, "Wake up my love. I believe you have some news to tell us. We are all here waiting."

Drake slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw his beautiful Anna. He couldn't believe after all these years that she still could make his heart race and his body tighten.

Stretching Drake stated, " I am sorry. It has been a long day and night. I must have dozed off. I apologize for keeping you waiting. Doc ran a DNA test on our visitor, and he has confirmed my suspicions. Tammy Adams is the daughter of Damian and Rita Armstrong. She is my assumed dead niece and ......

"Would you care to repeat that uncle," a deep angry voice growled from the doorway. Four pairs of eyes turned to see Thomas Armstrong struggling to hold back his wolf.