Tangents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle's gaze went wide and she turned gracefully in the air to flee. Her long tail of interlocked steel bones flared behind her. "Merde! You are blowing this out of proportion, mon ami!"

No response came from Pi. Instead she took flight with a heavy snap of leather and followed Belle into the tree line. Her ink-stained fingers became claws as she moved. Little consideration was given to branches; she just smashed them out of her way. Thus a trail of wood flakes and tumbling leaves was left in their wake. Passion was a powerful motivator after all; they had a whole class of crimes named after them.

Then two imp- turned-cats were running now as they turned the corner. They'd heard the obliteration of glass and the mortar around it. No doubt there would be others drawn by morbid curiosity, wondering if some sort of bomb had gone off. They'd only have a few minutes to contain the situation...

"Oh shit." Tangent skittered to a halt and blinked at the gap in the wall.

On the other hand Aphex kept moving, though with a cautious trot. He was careful not to cut up his paws on the glass as he neared the hole. His kitty ears slicked back against the slope of his skin and an irritated yowl issued before he spoke. "I'm all for a sexy cat fight but this is ridiculous. Come on, Tangy."

"Are they still in there?" The other minion didn't move forward just yet. She didn't want to get crushed. It was the guy's job to make sure it was safe first after all. Even Aphie should know that. Though, they were both of a cowardly nature.

Aphex was able to overcome his. His forepaws settled on rent brick as he looked inside. Well there was Eddie naked as a jaybird and... stoned? He hoped up carefully, as not to cut himself, and looked around. His tail twitched with agitation. Neither demon-woman was anywhere to seen.

A startled hiss bounced out of Tangent when she spotted a tree deeper in the forest be violently uprooted and toppled over. For a brief moment she caught the white form of her mistress pushed out of the canopy, veer away from a thrown boulder, and then dive back under the green. "Uh. Aphie... I think they're in the forest."

"At least that's away from here. Come on, we need to get the great white knuckler here away before anyone spots him. Or there's going to be trouble... more of it anyway." After a glance back at his companion, and a cat-smile, Aphex slipped inside. Pi was obviously more than a little bit mad this time. Usually the two just yelled at one another, threw things. This had crossed a line.

He didn't bother looking back to see if Tangy was following him. Once he got to the edge of the desk Aphex wiggled his rump as he got ready to jump up -- then did so. He cleared his throat and tried not to look at more of the nerd's pasty and pudgy body than he had to. "Right, I'm sure Belle was fun to fuck but we need to get out of here, Eddie. You need pants... Eddie?"

The mathematician didn't react. Instead he continued to brush fingers at the open air, like he was on a very bad acid drip. Lines of gore-red code aligned and fell into place with each sweeping gesture. Eddie could feel himself getting closer and closer to unlocking the knot of reality, or would that be severing it? He didn't really care one way or another. Bits of mathematic code were shorn away from each line as he forced the proof before him to do what he wanted it to do. There was such beauty in it all... and madness.

"Eddie?"Aphex tilted his head to the left.

The once-white cat hopped up to beside her lover. "Is he high?"

"I don't think so. He's pretty boring actually. It's all the cheeseburgers he eats." Aphex said before butting his head against Eddie's ribs. "Hey, come on man. Wake up."

Tangent licked her chops. "Mmm. I could so go for a cheeseburger right now."

"You so didn't just say that." The two cats started at one another after Aphex spoke.

Tangent was the first to blink before she giggled in a girlish fashion. "Let's just bite and scratch him until he wakes up. We can pretend I never said that. Though for the record one sounds good right now, with extra pickle."

The pair of imps shrugged to one another before assaulting Eddie with their tiny teeth and claws. In turn, befuddlement washed away from the nerd quickly and he sat up with a bit of a cry. So precarious was his position on the sex-juice soaked desk that when he tried to scoot away from the source of sudden pain he toppled over the side. He hit the floor with another shout and the last ruminants of the hazy secrets of the universe evaporated from his mind. A craving hollowness was left behind. He shook his head and groaned before pushing to his feet, one hand slapping on the table to help.

"What the hell?" Eddie blew out a breath and shivered as the cool air of the first hour of night rolled in. He looked around with little clue as to where he was and what was going on.

"Pants. Now. Seriously." Aphex tapped on his hand with a paw. In the meantime Tangent was tilting her head and examining Eddie's maleness. Well, he did have certain attributes that a woman might find appealing after all.

The mortal looked at the two cats in a dim-witted fashion. Then he glanced past them to the hole in the wall. He paled. "Uh. Why... what... where's... Aphex what's going on?"

"Pants." Both of the imps said in unison.

Eddie complied with shaky hands, going commando. He looked about before snatching up the shirt that had been discarded and roughly worked on tugging it over his head. "Why is there a hole in the wall? Where is Dr. Fournier? What's going on? Terrorist attack or something? I mean, there's no screaming or alarms."

"He's right." Tangent paced away from the two men and to a corner edge as she looked at the busted door. There were the sounds of others in the hall but it was just students going about their usual business at the end of a long day of learning. Folks were texting away while chatting, others singing along to the music in the ear buds. There were no fire alarms, no one busting in to see what had happened. It was as if the little cell of weirdness they were in didn't exist. "Aphie..."

"I don't know, sugar-ass. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth." Aphex shivered though as the hair along his back stood up on its end. There were too many odd things about St. Agatha's, hell the whole town of Devonshire that didn't sit well with him. Maybe it was just because there were so many Satanists in the same place. "Come on, Eddie. Time to go. Seriously though, think about where you stick your dick next time."

"Shoes." Eddie didn't want to cut up his feet. He didn't even remember getting fully undressed. There were some thinned out recollections of Dr. Fournier doing so, being so hot and slutty at the same time. Oh the way she laughed was heavenly and the way her body squeezed at his. He coughed and sat down at a desk to get his sneakers on. "Uh, who's she?"

"Tangent. I'm the doctor's imp." The once-white cat paced with agitation atop the desk. She jumped off and headed over to the pile of Belle's clothes. With a swipe of paw she gathered up the outfit and it was whisked away back to Belle's bedroom with a puff of brimstone. "In his defense though. I think Eddie here has a magic dick. Seriously, the things women do once he fucks them silly. It's pretty amazing."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Aphex's whiskers twitched. He wondered exactly how long his tasty morsel had been spying on them.

"Wait... what?" Eddie stammered.

"You have a magical dick. Or something, hell I don't know." Tangy muttered and pattered over to him. "Though it seems like you're hearing could use some work. Are you stoned or something?"

The mathematician rubbed at his face slowly and sighed. His life had just totally spiraled out of control. Maybe he was just insane and this was all some drug-addled wet dream he was having while soiling himself in a rubber room. "Dr. Fournier a demon?"

"One of the best!" The little she=devil proclaimed before head-motioning to the tear in the wall. "We're going out that way. Grab your book bag too."

"Yeah that's a great idea." With a nod of agreement Aphex was off for the gap. "Let's get the hell of out here."

Eddie cleared his throat, loudly, as he stood up straight. He didn't bother going for his pack just yet. Right now he really needed to know what was going on. "Why is there a hole in the wall?"

"Pi threw my poor mistress through it." Tangent hissed. "Is she on the rag or something?"

"Pi did what? Is she okay!" There was no hesitation now. Eddie snatched his bag and double-timed it for the gash in the stone. Broken glass crunched under his feet and worry lines crossed his face.

Aphex jumped out of the way of the human's stomping feet. Oh sure, now he was concerned. Men! Wait... he was one of those. He should probably congratulate Eddie on plowing another hot broad but that didn't sit right with him in this instance. "They're having a cat fight right now. Um, are you okay Eddie?"

"I'll be fine! We've got to stop them!" Eddie pushed outside, wincing as he slashed open his hand on what remained of the window. He didn't stop though. Neither did either imp as all three of them ran for the tree line.

The Blackmoor heir's blood oozed downwards but not in the straight line as gravity would dictate. Instead the rich and potent red liquid drew sideways only to be sucked up by the greedy stone of the wall until none remained.

12