Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By six I was almost finished getting ready and had just put on my dress. I had decided not to wear a bra or panties for two reasons. The first was that I thought Andy might appreciate my body more if he felt me up when we were dancing. Secondly my underwear was expensive and I didn't want to lose any of it.

Mark came out of the shower while I was picking my shoes. I hadn't heard him get up and go into the guest bathroom. He had come into our room to get some fresh clothes and saw what I was planning to wear.

"Damn Dianne, your not going out with the girls dressed like that are you? You have a date with someone? Don't do this, we can talk this out. Please don't do this."

His pleading made him sound like a wimp and that only made me angrier.

I lost it and yelled at him, "I told you I'm going out with the girls. If you want to talk, we can talk when I come home. Maybe then you'll listen to me. Now get your things and get out, I have to finish getting dressed or I'll be late."

Mark stood and stared then said something I had never expected to hear from his lips.

Any idea I had that he was a wimp was quickly dispelled by the strength in his voice.

"Dianne, I know you're cheating on me. I don't know who with, but when I find out he will be named in the divorce. Your attitude to me these last two weeks has been so distant and now this. I can only come to one conclusion, that you're having an affair."

A tear slipped from his eye and he wiped it away before continuing.

"I won't be a cuckold. If I find proof that you cheated, our marriage is over. Think on that before you leave tonight."

As he grabbed his clothes from the closet I gave him his answer, "Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

Unsure what I meant he left to dress in the guest room.

He was taking the moral high ground now because he didn't know I knew about his cheating. He wouldn't be so cocky once all was revealed. At least that is what I tried to convince myself.

He hadn't come down before I left, so I left a note I had written to him, taped to the fridge door. I knew Mark and as soon as he had a problem to solve he reached for a beer. That's not to say he is an alcoholic but a beer in his hand helps him think. Lots of guys are like that.

Mark You know I love you, but these last two weeks have been a hell for me. I know we need to talk so I have decided that I will be home by two am.

Please wait up for me and I think we can clear up our problems and get on with healing our marriage. I want more than anything to have you as my husband, but unless we sort out our problems then I'm afraid that this won't be possible.

All my Love Dianne

Andy was waiting for me as I drove in, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. No more the shy guy he was dressed to party, red silk shirt open almost to the waist exposing his muscled chest and a six pack to die for. His slacks were wide but tailored and fitted him perfectly. I was sure I could see his cock through the thin fabric, and licked my lips in anticipation. He wore a dark blue, light wool jacket that set off the whole outfit and had my pussy running wet before I got out of the car.

My decision not to wear panties was coming back to haunt me. In hind sight it didn't seem like such a good idea. I hoped that I didn't have a wet spot on the back of my dress.

Walking up, I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but he moved quickly and caught me off guard. His arms wrapped around me and his mouth covered mine hard and demanding. This wasn't what I expect, but he was inexperienced and I would just have to show him how to please a woman.

Finally he released me and pulled me to his car. "The restaurant isn't far, I hope you like Italian."

Italian is one food I'm not real fond of, I don't dislike it totally but I usually prefer something else. Still it was too late now and I would only have a salad.

"Yes I love Italian, lead on"

The restaurant was nice but noisy and crowded. No room for romance here, I'd have to wait until we hit the club for some more intimate action.

I was surprised by the quality of the food and actually enjoyed it. At one point I caught myself thinking I'd have to bring Mark here one day.

Andy seemed to be well known here and was greeted by name by most of the staff and the owner. She was a tubby Italian mama who kept coming up to him, nudging him and winking while she looked at me. Twice she gave him the ok sign with thumb and forefinger.

By eight the meal and two bottles of wine had disappeared and we were ready to move on.

The club was only half a block away so we walked and talked. I took his arm and snuggled into him watching the envious glances from the other girls we passed.

"You were very popular back there I take it that's not your first time?"

"Hell no, I take all my dates there the first time, it sort of sets the mood for later, don't you think."

I grunted a reply while I processed the information. This wasn't his first real date, so what. He was still shy and clumsy and was probably still a virgin. There was little about the atmosphere in the restaurant that set the mood for anything. Again his inexperience showing through. Once we talked and I showed him the finer things in life he'd soon pick it up. Andy was a smart boy.

He'd slipped his arm around my waist as we walked and as we approached the club door he slipped it up to hold my left breast. Now it did feel nice but there were twenty or so people waiting to get into the club and I felt like a slut standing there, being felt up. Pushing his hand down I whispered, "Later lover."

I made to go to the end of the queue but again he surprised me. Andy walked up to the bouncer at the door and high fived him. "Hey man how yah been? Got room for two small ones?"

The bouncer smiled at him then glared at the guys in the queue who were making remarks about preferential treatment.

"For my best customer? Always."

Lifting the chain we were ushered through the door. Andy slipped him some money as we entered. Once in, we paid the entrance fee and collected our two free drink cards. Through another door and I was assaulted by a deafening noise that made the very walls shake.

We squeezed our way onto the handkerchief that served as a dance floor and tried to follow some sort of rhythm. It was impossible and eventually I motioned him into a corner that gave us a bit of breathing space. Now we could start the real fun. Couples all around us were necking and feeling each other up and in the darkened room I felt less inhibited.

Grabbing him I planted a deep French kiss on his mouth determined to teach him how to kiss to please a woman. He came back with a kiss that made me weak at the knees. His tongue reached for mine and explored the depths of my mouth. Finally I was the one who had to come up for air. For the next hour we necked and felt each other up. His hands explored my body through my dress and I felt his cock. I must admit I was a little disappointed as he was smaller than Mark. Still, he was young and what he lacked in size he would make up for in stamina.

At nine thirty I was just getting into the mood and the music had dulled my senses enough that I no longer felt like I was inside a bass drum in the middle of a parade.

"Gosh look at the time, we'd better go. The motel is just across the street."

"But Andy, I was just starting to enjoy myself and we have lots of time yet."

"No, I told them we'd be there before ten, if we're late they'll let the room go. With this place so close it's very popular on a Saturday night."

Taking my hand we forced our way out to the door only being trodden on twice this time.

Once out side, I wondered if I had been deafened permanently as I could hardly hear the traffic or the people in the queue.

Not waiting, Andy grabbed my hand and dragged me across the street, dodging cars by inches, yelling abuse at drivers if they honked their horn at us.

This night was turning into a nightmare and I'd decided that this would be my one and only with Andy, unless he surprised me in bed. That he did.

Once in the door Andy grabbed me and kissed me while pulling off my dress. I tried to calm him down but it had no effect.

"Take it easy lover. Let me show you how to please a woman."

Wiggling his eyebrows (something I hate) he smirked, "I've never had any complaints so far."

OK so he wasn't a virgin but at least he was inexperience. His whole approach told me he lacked practice in pleasing a woman.

"Oh yes and how many girls would that be?" I stoked his cock, through his boxers. It had reached full size at about five inches, my fingers encircling it fully with a bit to spare.

"Girls? God I gave up fucking them when I was seventeen. You wouldn't believe how many horny women hang around the track looking for a bit of action. Teachers, PTA members and the mothers of the other jocks. It was a smorgasbord for four years."

Was this guy joking? If he'd been screwing around with real women for four years hadn't he learnt anything?

"Let's calm down and have a little foreplay first, we have hours to do the real thing."

"Yeah I love foreplay." Saying that he dropped boxers and pushed me to my knees in front of him. Guiding his cock to my mouth he pushed it in before I understood what he was doing. God he was a moron, what had I got myself into. Jane was right, I should have picked one of the older guys or maybe just confronted Mark. To late now, I had to go through with it. I'd get him off as quick as I could then set off home early.

Well that was my intention, but you know what they say about the best laid plans. Once I had him hard he dragged me to the bed, bent me over it and started to fuck me from behind, hard and fast. Doggy style is usually my favourite position but tonight it did nothing for me. My pussy might have been wet at the beginning of the night but it sure wasn't now. Even through the pain of being dry fucked I felt his groin bruising my pussy lips. His hands held me tight around the waist and I was sure I'd be bruised there too. I hope Mark appreciates what I had to put up with to save our marriage.

As Andy sawed into me I compared Marks gentle loving to the assault that was taking place here. Marks tongue as he prepared me, bringing me to orgasm before he even entered me. Kind, considerate Mark who had made a mistake and who I should have confronted and forgiven. Instead, I was being fucked into a semiconscious state by a pee wee dick attached to a steroid eating moron.

I'd had enough and none to soon I felt him squirt his seed into me. God what about STD's. In the rush I'd forgotten to ask him about protection. Well to late now, it was over.

Collapsing on the bed he grinned at me and said, "How was that?"

How was that? God I could hardly walk after that pounding, and not one orgasm. The bastard had left me high and dry. Well Mark could make up for it later.

"Great lover. But I have to go, I've got a date with my husband and wouldn't want to be late." Late, shit it was only ten pm, allowing for time to walk over here we'd only been screwing for twenty minutes and I felt like the whole football team had been through me.

"Ohh! You can't go yet," as he waved his still hard cock in my face. "I haven't tried your ass yet, and I have a nice surprise for you."

Searching for my dress and shoes I told him, "Ill have to take care of that another time baby, but right now I'm in a hurry."

"You can't go. What will I tell my buddies when they arrive? They were looking forward to this. I told them how hot you are and how you'd be able to take them all on. I did it for you baby. I know what sluts like you need."

He said it like he believed it would change my mind.

"You did what? You arranged for me be to be gangbanged by your buddies. How dare you. Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm not that sort of girl."

"From where I am, I see a married woman out cheating on her husband, trying to get dressed while my cum runs down her leg. To me that spells slut. Now stop pretending and come back over here, I want some of that ass before the others arrive."

It was his bad fortune that the nearest thing to me was the lamp sitting on the bedside table. It had a heavy ceramic base, which caught him on the head, laying him out cold.

Not sure whether I had killed him, I checked his pulse and breathing, and he appeared to be fine. A trickle of blood ran down his cheek and he would have a terrific headache when he woke up. Well fuck, he had earned it.

Grabbing my purse I ran from the room leaving the door ajar so that his buddies could find him and look after him. I ran, blinded by tears, the three blocks back to my car and collapsed behind the wheel. I had to wait for my hands to stop shaking before I could get the key into the ignition and start the damn thing.

The date that had been so full of promise had turned into the date from hell. I was angry and frustrated with Andy. He'd played me for a fool with his innocent little boy act and like a fool I'd fallen for it.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but there should be some romance in a date, but this new age approach didn't seem to include any seduction on the part of the guy.

The part that bothered me the most was that he had considered me to be a whore who would take on his buddies and enjoy it. Had I really projected that image?

The drive home was a mixture of humiliation and pain. I couldn't blame Mark for this; I'd brought it on myself so I had to deal with it. One good thing, I wasn't horny any more.

Pulling into the drive, I sat for a moment then braced for what was to come.

Mark was waiting in the lounge and looked up in shock when I stumbled in.

I don't know if it was because I was early or because of the state I was in. Hair and makeup mussed, dress missing one shoulder strap and my shoes still in the car. I certainly looked like I'd been royally fucked.

"Well you did it. All that bullshit about loving me, wanting to save our marriage. What was all that about? Did you think that I would accept this and go on as if nothing had happened? I hope it was worth it you slut."

That last part hurt. He was the second person to call me a slut tonight and I'd had enough.

"Now just you listen mister. None of this would have happened if you'd kept your prick in your pants where it belonged. I know about your little love nest two weekends ago. You were seen at the Hyatt in Carlton with some blonde bimbo. So don't go all moral on me. All I did was have a revenge fuck to let you know how I felt. Now we need to talk this through and get on with our lives. I'll make some coffee and we can sit down like we used to and sort through this." I paused for breath and Mark had the floor.

"I don't know who it was they saw, but it wasn't me. I was two hundred kilometers away on the other side of the state fishing like I said."

Less confidant now I played my trump card.

"Jane saw you, she was there with her husband and they saw you with another woman. Also I found these in your fishing jacket." I pulled out the matches and threw them at him. How come Dave caught fish that weekend but you didn't. Because you were fucking not fishing."

Spent I collapsed into a chair. "Alright I'm waiting for your lies or you could tell the truth for a change."

Sitting in the chair my dress had ridden up giving Mark an unobstructed view of my pussy and the dried cum sticking to my pussy lips and thighs.

Mark's look of disgust chilled me and I shivered. "First Dave hardly ever catches fish but he enjoys getting away with us. Either we give him a couple to keep Emily quiet or as in this case he buys some on the way home. The matches aren't mine they are Steve's. He travels with his job and probably picked them up during a trip. He gave them to me to light the lamps one night and I must have slipped them into my pocket."

Mark was angry and I had to admit either he was telling the truth or he was quick on his feet.

"What about Jane seeing you, explain that."

"I don't know this Jane so I can't explain it, but I can prove I was on the other side of the state Saturday afternoon."

Pulling out his wallet he produced a gas receipt stamped and dated from a gas station on the other side of the state, just like he said. Damn he was good, he must have worked out in advance what I was angry about and managed to fake this receipt. It even had his car registration on it.

Taking it I checked it out and almost told him it was a fake, then I remembered seeing it in his wallet the night I had checked it. This wasn't going the way I planned.

"But Jane said..."

"Who the fuck is Jane?"

"You know Jane who works with me."

"No I don't know her. I've heard you talk about her but never met her. When I do I'll certainly give her a piece of my mind. Why would she want to ruin my marriage? What have I done to upset her?"

He was right she had never met him, how did she know it was him? She had seen his picture on my desk often enough. That must be it.

While I pondered on it, Mark had disappeared into the kitchen, probably for another beer so we could work this out.

"Here are your things. Let me know where you are staying and I'll send the rest over."

He'd reappeared carrying two suitcases, which he dumped in front of me. Taking my purse he removed my house key before returning it.

"I'm seeing a lawyer on Monday morning and applying for a divorce. I transferred half of the joint funds into my own account, what's left in the joint account is yours. Now get out."

This couldn't be happening. Mark loved me, he wasn't meant to react this way. He was going to see the error of cheating and promise to be faithful. What had I done? He still denied that he had cheated on me, even after being seen. OK he had explained the other things but not that. He'd probably swapped cars with Steve or someone and they had got the gas to cover for him. That was it. He was just being macho and taking charge. Once he calmed down we'd work this out.

"OK I'll go, but let's talk about this before you go off and start spending money on a divorce lawyer. I know you'll see sense once you calm down."

Picking up the bags, I took them out to the car and sat wondering where to go next. I didn't want to go to mum's especially looking like this. The local hotel was the next option. Didn't I raise a few eyebrows when I waltzed in to their foyer looking like the local whore.

They did give me a room but with strict instructions, no men. Who could blame them?

It took all the will power I had but I let Mark have his think time. For two weeks I waited for him to see reason and come back to me.

Finally I'd had enough and rang him at home. Once he heard my voice he hung up the phone. I rang back twice and he did the same each time. I waited an hour then tried again but it was busy. He'd taken the phone off the hook.

The next day I rang him at work but the receptionist told me he wasn't accepting calls from me. If I had anything of importance I should contact his lawyer.

Mark stuck to his guns and refused to talk to me. For three months I tried to get him to talk to me and see reason. If I could get over his cheating why couldn't he do the same?

I was getting more frustrated with each passing day. How could he not see my point of view? I had lost what anger I had, replacing it with fits of depression and bouts of crying. My life had turned to shit and I wasn't sure why.

Next I tried waiting for him at home but he just looked at me then ignored me and went inside closing the door in my face. The next day an intervention order was handed to me at work. It prohibited me from trying to contact Mark directly and from coming within 100 meters of him.

Andy made sure he got his revenge, letting everyone at work know that I had put out for him and his mates. Even though I denied it, the others had all seen how I had teased him and believed his story. Every man and his dog was hitting on me for weeks until I kneed Andy in the balls and only then did they get the message.