Tania's Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
Remembering how it all began.
4.3k words
4
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scratch of a pen against a well velveted piece of paper was heard, and even echoing into the room that was so barren right now. Through the grasp of the pen was the thoughts of the first time they had one another. She closed her eyes and fell into the trance of that time which made her hold onto him for so long.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A cold touch made her fear. Deep within that burning heart of hers that was the life of her fire elemental being, she had always feared a cold touch. Which is what tore Tania awake from the deep and peaceful sleep she was currently having within a tavern she had broken into. Not always having been an upstanding citizen and soldier, she still maintained some skills that were hard to forget from her life as a thief and car jacker. Tried and convicted, she served community service for two months before a recruiting officer convinced her to enlist, thus leading her to her current place. No place was vacant for her to sleep; the base had been plum full with recruits and every personal residential hall was pulled from officers who were not a part of basic training during wartime, and the next shuttle to another base didn't come until tomorrow evening. Her own cot had been pulled, because she was no longer the leading physician. This led her to the only other place she knew had an apartment and that was the First Star General's tavern, of which she picked the lock and set off a silent alarm she did not know existed.

The touch in question came from the hand of a man she was most familiar with, but only in the sense of a friend, and acquaintence only by service. His name was Liam, and he was everything opposite to her natural attractions and core of being. It is possibly why, when she thought of him, she couldn't think of a more perfect specimen to have fallen for. His physique was tall and muscled, and tattoos blackened his arms, his neck, and the span of his chest and back. there was hardly a spot on him that did not have art drawn on him depicting the man he was, where he had been, and where he would continue. He grinned deviously when she was awake, and he tightened his grasp of his arm beneath her to keep her from going anywhere, while the other hand was cleverly placed to keep her in line with him.

"Breaking into my tavern, and sleeping in my apartment upstairs. Tsk. I think now you're not in any position to deny what will come to you, Captain." His irish accent rolled from his lips with cold breath that formed goosebumps over every inch of skin that was both noticeable and concealed. Spooned behind her, she only felt that he had been nude when the first touch of his cock was perversely pressed against her ass. Pulling in an overcompensated breath to mask the gasp she didn't want him to hear, but they were hardly young in their age for him to not catch her surprised breath.

He was seasoned with wear, which his oldest tattoos were beginning to weep as his flesh was losing the firm vitality it used to have. The depth of lines along his face added to its character, making him more handsome the older he appeared. Being shaved bald, there were hardly any men who served beneath him or had been friends with him, that could picture him with a head of hair now like he had when he was a young man. That cold touch that was still remaining to her thigh had now travelled over her clothed body and to her jawline where he held little reservation or care, being an ice daemon, to have drawn her nearly to his lips when he spoke again. "I should roll yeh over tae yeh belly and fuck you in th'ass 'til yeh screamed."

"Oh.." The word left her in a deep exhale that thrived on his accent, which he purposefully deepend when he was being so blatant about his desire. She had told him that his accent was one of the things about him that made her melt, on their second "date," of which he had gotten her drunk. Even still, he held the sane mind to not have fucked her when she had pressed herself against him in her bed. But not all of his desire could be stopped when on that night he lifted her shirt and unhooked her bra, freeing those firm globes of flesh and assailed them with the strong clench of his hand and firm sucks of his mouth, alternating between her full mound and nipple and biting to leave marks, causing her to shiver and relax until she passed out. It wasn't that he had moral, more than he had a desire to hear her scream if he was to pound himself into her over and over. That stopped him from taking advantage of her while she slept.

She had long been resisting giving into his desire, which the rumors going around about him had told of a womanizer, and no less than a day being stationed together for the first time to a remote guard house, he had tried to move in on her while she was within the shower stall.

- - - -

His clothing was dropped, and he could remember when parting the stall door open just a slight to look upon every tight feature of her toned physique. The way her champagne blonde hair had darkened to his liking and clung to the back of her neck, while those breasts he was seeing for the first time in their lift and softness had been further accented by her tags that dangled almost center to her bustline. He was hard in an instant. He boldly opened the shower stall to its fullness only to have been met with a sharp strike at his nosebridge by the will of her palm. Not lethal, not even with any strength behind it to have caused bleeding. It was simply for the sting as she shut the water off, moved past him as her towel wrapped around her tightly.

"Shower's yours now." The words trailed from her lips in monotone irritation, keeping her crystalline gaze from looking at him. She knew what he was doing, and having been enjoying what little pleasure their life gave them like a shower with her eyes closed, he had almost caught her in his web.

"Well I don't want it now, lass." The slam of the stall door made her jump slightly as he walked past her and out of the bathroom, quite irrtated with her that she didn't just jump into his arms like many women did when they learned his rank. He lit a cigarette and stepped outside within broad nudity, caring not what man or beast saw him. They might have perhaps thought that he conquered her like he thought he would, but his face was scowled too much with anger to have confirmed that. She dressed into her BDUs and settled on her cot for the first shift of sleep. The rest of the night continued on uneventful.

- - - -

On this night, and in this hour, she wasn't going anywhere at all. She knew she had broken in, and didn't think that he would have minded her sleeping here. Her breaths were maintained, despite how hard it was as he was urging his naked hips against her clothed ass, coldly demonstrating for her exactly what she would be in for if she did not wish to be reprimanded for this trespass. The hand that explored over her clothed body had then swept up to those breasts he intimately knew and clenched the left one until she gasped, then pulled her back in against his chest. "Listen to me, Tania. I'm going to have you tonight, and I'd prefer if you'd have me as well. I'm not wanting to get yeh in trouble, but dammit woman, I almost sent two grunts here with weapons hot."

He paused to draw in the scent of her neck, sweet with the slightest hint of hazelnut. She knew it was his favorite scent, and she wore it everyday since she learned of it. He just never noticed it until now, making his body ache with throbbing tingles that tightened his body to focus those sensations all towards his proud girth that was not going to be denied now. Not anymore. She was here in his apartment, she was wearing the scent she knew he loved, and even now in her mild resistance, he could hear the erotic flow of breath coming from her erect chest. She wanted him, and had been hiding it from him for quite some time now.

"But General Sir, I.."

"Liam." He corrected her firmly. She exhaled and hesitantly spoke again.

"I didn't have a place to rest, Liam."

"So? You found one. It just comes with a cost more than a hotel would have." The heat of her body elevated, opposed his cold one, which he was keeping that way just to feel the duality of her hot-fired nature to his frost-endured presence. The mingling of those dual forces made him crave more of her. When she finally relented in such a way he could feel her pressing back agaisnt his body in slow abandon, he let go of her breast and sat up on his elbow. He threw the covers away from her, looking over her with a harsh appraising eye, that seemed to narrow with disappointment the more articles of clothing he saw on her.

"Strip.. now." Freed from his grasp as his hands relaxed, she then sat up some and looked over his body which she never got a chance to see in a light that wasn't mending his injuries. She understood that if she were to run there would be nothing to stop him from convicting her, even if it was not in his wish to. That was not what he wanted more than he wanted to see what she was doing now while standing at the foot of his queen bed. Each button unfastened, every inch of skin that was unsheathed from the very movements of her hands letting him slowly take in the flawless span of her loveliness has made him feel the burn in his loins more prominent that assured he was going to fill her with his unbearing seed. A choice he made long ago, to not allow another child to pass from his lustful endeavors.

Those BDU pants that were nude of most of the attachments and pockets full that normally made them bulky were pushed down to reveal the length of her legs and panties remained as a deterrence to his gaze which made him snarl in his throat. "Remove those fucking panties now, and never wear any again when you're around me." Immediately her fingertips scraped soft red lines against her hipline in the urgency that she took to draw them down to her ankles and step out of them. Now that the goddess of her body which endured years of physical training, he never could have fathomed that seeing feminine shape to every molding of his fantasy would have come from a woman. He could look past her blonde hair just because of the greatness she took in standing there at the foot of his bed, admiring him as he admired her. A hand that had slipped behind with his other to pillow his head reached down to his hips and took grip of his cock in a stroke before wiggling the tip at her in taunt.

"It ain't going to fuck itself, and not from that distance, lass." He smirked softly, keeping his hand in stroke upon his prided length.

"Which hole are you going to fuck me in first?" She spoke with a slight tremor of curiosity in her throat. The question stunned him to silence and stopped his movements. He'd never been asked that before and the more his eyes searched over those soft lips of hers, and her wet-flowered pussy, or the curves of her hips that made him wonder just how much they'd stand up to his grasp if he fucked her in the ass. He shifted some to his knees with that cock still aching in salute while motioning her to the bed. "For your trespass, I'll start with yer ass." The one hole she had never been fucked within. She wasn't sure if she would tell him or not, but when her knee took to the bed and her hands and other leg set to the comforter, assuming that position that he climbed himself behind with the glistening head of his shaft pressing between her pale and naked cheeks, she gasped and leaned forward some in that stricken fear.

"Liam, I... am not experienced at all with this." He blinked gently and didn't know just how much longer he could take not just roughly slamming her face to the bed and giving it to her like he wanted to right now to satiate his ache. Nodding to himself, he let the second touch of his shaft rest against those cheeks and stroke along the entry before she would feel him push the head into that virgin hole. She clenched her teeth, closing her eyes and felt the inward burn now ripple through her body from that point of entry, stretching around him. The first depths were clenching tightly around him, nearly sucking him in every inch that he pushed in and then paused for her sake of her comfort. But it came with a reward; her distressed whimpers and labored breaths worked her way through the pain, but it blazed sensations of bliss down his spine that made him growl with every inch he pierced her with.

He fed off her suffering, and continued to impart the pain to her body from that invasion until his hips were flush with her ass cheeks. His sigh was deep from his chest when he was all the way in her, and every throb that pulsed and twitched from his length within her made her flinch. He grinned and smoothed a hand down the center of her back to relax her. Although, the only thing his cold touch did was ignite her inner heat to oppose it. He groaned softly when he felt the cold inches of his girth enveloped in heat he hadn't felt before. He could only imagine how that other hole of hers was going to feel. He pulled himself almost completely out of her until that head speared right back into her with every nerve stabbing with pain that eluded a cry of pure, submissive hurt from her lips.

The rhythm was slow, and he did not relent with his forceful thrusts into her that were long-stroked from tip to base. Each call from that hot mouth of hers was cherished through every nerve of his that now centered all of his cold blood to his pride. He leaned over her back, and kissed a few spots along her spine while he took hold of her left hand and slowly placed them between her pussy lips. She took the initiative to rub in soft circles over her clit, that despite her maiden pain with his sex, she was flush with damp heat that now glazed over her fingertips the more she stroked herself along her pussy. Shallow thrusts continued a little more, and when pain took more effort to accomplish from his movements than pleasure was, he stopped after a full thrust that gave her one last sensational cry of pain.

"Don't move." He slipped out from her and climbed off the bed. Her eyes glanced to the side as he retired to the restroom just for a moment, but not another muscle of hers moved as she remained there on three limbs, her hand paused at her nether lips and her chin barely resting upon the comforter, cooled with sweat. When she saw him come out once again in his strong physique that made her tingle starting at her toes and veined to those heated petals, she waited with heaving breaths calming in her chest. One knee to the bed, his hands set to her hips and overturned her onto the bed, with slight bounce to the springs as she was upon her back. He hadn't even waited for her to get situated before he crawled back onto the comforter and between her legs.

She felt the fervence rising between the two of them now as she looked into his eyes with every last fantasy and need flowing up into his own, and baring her body to him with all abandon and pretension free from her. God, how she had wanted Liam for a long time, and never allowed herself to have him from fear of dismissal, emotionally and professionally. It ached more in her chest now than it had her loins, with every throb that was now thumping against her ribs. Although, both were rivaling one another right now, he smiled, seeing her in this light and kissed at her neckline.

"You seem so eager now. Here I thought I would've had you sooner." She heaved against his body in anticipation.

"I could've imagined while we were on duty."

"I tried that," he chuckled softly, "You hit me in the nose and stepped out of the shower." There was a pang that ran through with the next burst of blood from her heart as she looked towards him with those emotional rain orbs.

"I was afraid you would have just dropped me, or told the world about it, or that I was going to be hurt.. emotionally and professionally." He didn't say anything, he merely nodded in understanding before another throb of his cock focused him back to the matter of hand without another word said. His arms slipped down and rested his hands beneath the pillow she had lied upon. She felt the weight of his body settle upon his, causing their auras to hum and shimmer in opposition of one another, with the gaze of his frost blue eyes assuring her it was not what she thought was the case. She smiled wontonly towards him and flared a web of heat around them that caused moisture to perspire upon his body. He responded with frost-hazed breath now biting at those breasts and she lost herself to the extreme opposite attraction that Liam was.

Adjusting himself now, he reached a hand between them and lined himself up until he found that heated slit, and then taking grasp of his brass tags, he tossed them over his shoulder to rest out of the way on his back. His fingertips caressed her jawline, drawing her mouth to his and kiss with the cold and hot of their cores opposing in tongue and breath. Her moan was drank of past his lips as he pressed harder against her own in that moment he thrust himself all the way into her.

Their eyes opened and looked upon one another in their lustful actions, sliding their hands everywhere, poised in letting all the rest of the world fall away with every movement that satisfied their needs. Biting of flesh, the heat and cold of their bodies combined inspiring the perspiration between them to elevate in three fold manner, allowing their bodies to slip along so freely to one another. Letting her feel the pain of his taloned hand from breast to hip, she gasped and returned the trails of red across his back, which he shivered and hugged his arms around her while turning them over so he was upon his back, keeping himself within and now positioning her atop of him.

When his hands smoothed down her thighs, she smiled, having not been given the reigns of control within the bedroom in a long time, and kissed so appreciatively of his lips several times over before the roll of her skilled body had taken him to and from her well. Groans and soft sounds were elevating again when his hands steadied at her hips and she felt her rhythm being met with his hips. She leaned over him with breasts bore for his view in all of the perfect jolting that they did within the drops that were taken in that sphinx-like formation she took over his body. His lips let another groan leave that raised up higher than the rest.

"Oh *gasp* Liam!"

"Mm.. Tania." Even as her name left his throat, he blinked his eyes open astounded that he had a woman who in the first time in a long while had caused him so much pleasure to have him speak her name. His balls pulled tight and his taloned hands to her hips had clenched and growled when his urgent need to release was doubling his effort to make it happen. She felt the control of his body and gave over to it as her screams were now muffled into the pillow she buried her face into when the both of them gave their opposing rivers to pool within her heated body and complete their desires.

When she finally came down from the haze of her pleasure, she felt his hands slowly smoothing up and down her back, keeping her against his body which was cool to the touch and pleasing to her senses that needed to calm from the fervence her flesh was. Kissing at her neck and still base deep inside of her, she looked down towards him and pressed their salty lips together.

"Mm.. I'm sorry I didn't try all that sooner." He chuckled to her words.

"S'alright. There's more to come for us."

"Us? What about your.."

"Divorce is finalized."

"And what? You're ready for another relationship?"

"We'll see." He didn't make the promise, but all he knew was that he wanted to have this again with her. "Besides, how long has it been since Vahn passed on?"

"Two years." The answer came after taking a moment to think about how long it'd been since she was widowed.

12