Tanks For The Mammaries

Story Info
He is being executed for a murder he did not commit.
67.9k words
4.59
130.5k
86
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

SUMMARY: This story is an original literary work. I wrote a story just to stretch my creative muscles. All scientists in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living, dead or born in the future, is purely coincidental.

WARNINGS: Contains transgender themes, Sci-Fi, explicit sex, mild violence, bad words, and strange ideas. It has only the strange things that dribble from my head. If you are not old enough, mature enough, open minded enough, and especially not smart enough to stop reading should you find yourself becoming offended viewing such a story, don't!

I hereby grant permission to post this story, make it available for download, or send it to a one or more of your kinky friends, as long as I am given credit for it and no monetary profit is made from it without sharing it with me. (I'm not greedy, but I did write it.) FF+ tg ScFi cons breast Lac hirs oral toys

**********

Just a few months ago, I was sitting in my jail cell on death row blissfully awaiting the unjust execution for the murder of my wife.

Well blissful compared to some of the things that have happened to me since.

My name was Dean Samuels and it all started about a year and a half ago.

At that time, I had been married for about 5 years. I had always wondered how an average Joe like me could be interesting to someone like her. By profession, my wife was a Microbiologist, a leading scientist in the area of gene splicing research.

Me, I was just a 34-year-old, 5' 10", 200# Electrician working for a major city in the northwest. Granted I am smarter, than your average electrician is. I have often heard I don't work up to my true potential.

I've never been what you might call ambitious, but I always seemed to have everything I needed.

One day I came home and there was blood all over the entryway of our home, I mean a lot of blood!

I freaked out totally and started searching the house calling out my wife's name, "Diane!"

I went through every room, every floor, I could find her nowhere. During my hasty and frantic search, the police showed up claiming a neighbor had heard several gunshots.

I was promptly arrested, and charged with her murder.

No corpse, no murder weapon, no motive but I was convicted.

The coroner claimed the blood was a DNA match for my wife's and the quantity was sufficient to indicate she would not have survived the loss of so much. He also claimed I must have used a chipper on her corpse for that quantity to be splattered all over the walls and ceiling. For motive, they claimed I had to be dissatisfied with our relationship due to her long work hours and extensive overtime hours she put in.

Hell, I was proud of her! I had been willing to sacrifice some of our time together. I new her work was important to her, and possibly even the human race, which made me, love her even more. I would never harm her!

Sure, I would have liked to have more time together, more sex, and more romance. I was content to have whatever time she could spare me. If Albert Schweitzer's wife could handle it so could I.

None of these things seemed to matter to anyone during my trial, and due to my "showing no remorse" for my heinous crime I was sentenced to death. Hell, I was innocent, for what was I supposed to show remorse?

Around a year later, I found myself on death row with some mutton headed priest wanting me to confess to my sins, as if I was guilty of killing my wife!

I get strapped onto the table with and I.V. in my arm, they go through all the magic legal phrases, I feel a warm burning sensation crawling up my arm and my lights go out!

**********

Okay, the next thing I expect to see is a bright white light and maybe heaven. The last thing I expected to see was the face of my wife peering at me through the side of a huge aquarium, in which I seemed to be floating.

I had several tubes stuck into my body in various places. The weirdest part was nothing was stuck to my face. I seemed to be breathing water! I started to panic and thrash about.

My wife spoke into a microphone, "Just relax dear you're all right! You are breathing a super oxygenated fluid, it's very natural, before you were born, in your mother's womb, you breathed a fluid for 9 months, just breath normally."

It must have been dreadfully easy to read my face. I figured the afterlife would quite different to what I was presently experiencing. Just my luck too, my wife was a scientist here too! Only difference, I must be a lab rat in this life.

She spoke again, "I know you are really confused right now dear, I'll try to explain. A little over a year ago the military and CIA uncovered a plot to assassinate me. They felt I had to go into hiding, but I couldn't bring myself to tear you away from your life and family. I thought if you believed I was murdered, you could forget and go on without me. I love you so much, and I knew I hadn't been there for you as much as I should have. I wanted you to be able to live out a normal life with someone who could devote the time to a relationship you deserve. It might break your heart, but I only wanted what was best for you."

Now she was choked up and crying but continued on, "I had been storing some of my own blood for research purposes. I gave 4 pints to a couple of CIA agents so they could stage my death."

"I threw myself into my work, because thinking about you, and the pain you must be going through, hurt too much to think about. I missed you terribly, and any time I thought of you, us, all I could do was cry."

She had to stop to wipe her eyes and blow her nose, "We are so far remote at this facility in New Mexico, and news about your trial wasn't covered here. I didn't find out about it until one of my assistants came back from visiting her parents in Washington with a newspaper article about when your execution was to be held"

"I nearly went insane! I was raising hell with the CIA, the FBI, everybody I could get my hands on, and I even called the President! There were so many agents and high level government official working on how to save you, and also protect both of us it, was like they had moved half of Washington DC here!

"The first thought was just to spring you and have you exonerated. The CIA said if that were to happen, the factions that were after my death would figure I was still alive, and you would never be safe from being kidnapped, to be able to get to me."

"It was suggested to covertly spring you after your 'execution' and place you in a witness protection program. I told them that would be worse than having brought you with me in the first place!"

"Then some penny pinching moron in the state department started with talk about 'justifying the expense'," at this point she lost it completely and started crying so hard she couldn't go on and left the room for a bit to compose herself.

Up to this point, I had been content to just float there breathing and listening. Now without the stimulus of her explanation, I began taking stock of my situation. There were the tubes coming from various places on my body with different colored substances flowing in and out of my body. I was feeling pretty stoned, and relaxed the only really uncomfortable issue I seemed to have, was the tube stuck up my ass. Other than that, it was kind of like being Aquaman (no there were no gills).

Diane returned slightly better poised, "I'm so sorry honey, but when push came to shove, the only way they would let me save you, was if I agreed to use you as a subject in my experiments. You being a convicted murderer, the government authorities didn't ask any questions, they just turned you over to 'The Office of Scientific Research'. A coffin with a John Doe was buried with a headstone naming it your final resting place."

She swallowed hard, "So no one will be looking for you, no cops, no spies, and no bounty hunters. As far as the rest of the world is concerned we are now both deceased."

That was the good news.

"The bad news concerns you being in there. You were always so considerate, not asking me about my work, since you knew it is classified. Now I can finally tell you, but I wish I didn't have to. You know my field is genetic engineering, you don't know my specialty, which is retro-genetic engineering. In layman's terms I specialize in the modification of living organisms, and you my love must be my next test subject," she couldn't look me in the eye anymore.

Her voice kept getting smaller and quieter, "Okay, confession time, you also don't know that before we were married..."

"Before I met you..."

"Oh hell, you were the first and only man I ever slept with!" she blurted out.

She could tell by my expression that I was still puzzled. She took a deep breath, "Honey, I'm a Lesbian. I still can't believe how much I love you, a man no less. I never wanted a man to touch me, until you. You were, so loving and gentle, just like my lady lovers were. I couldn't help myself, my girl friends, and other lesbians, even envied me. Do you know how special that is? I know you don't think you are, and that makes you even more special."

I wasn't sure where she was going with this and I tried to say, "So what does that have to do with me swimming in here?" However, it came out, "Gurgle, gurgle buzz gurgle."

"Don't try to talk sweetheart the fluid makes that impossible, your vocal cords will not work right with the fluid you are breathing," she explained.

"I can guess what you were thinking though, why am I telling you this now. It concerns what I must do to save your life, I didn't want you to think what is going to happen to you would have to mean an end to us," she still couldn't look me in the eye.

"It's all my fault. I screwed up both of our lives. I'm so, so sorry!" she lost it again, but this time she didn't leave, she just sobbed into her hands for a while.

I tried to swim down a little closer to her face and touched the glass near her, trying to calm her.

She noticed and said, "Oh, oh god..." and ran from the room.

All alone, again I started to explore my new environment. I discovered the tank entirely enclosed with a round hatch near the bottom, securely locked of course. Outside the tank looked like the set of some Sci-Fi movie, lights, dials, buttons, switches, and monitors everywhere.

About that time I noticed Diane come back, this time she brought moral support. The woman with her was a red head, about 5' 8", 120lbs., great figure. My eyes immediately drawn to her large bust, which I only allowed my eyes a mere moment to take in, but I could tell she noticed me notice. Between my wife's strikingly beautiful face, her curly brunette hair and 36B bust standing a mere 5' 6", and the redhead, the viewing gallery was beginning to give me an erection. (Give me a break I just spent a year in jail for Christ's sake).

Both of the ladies noticed and looked away grinning.

I got hold of my hormones and relaxed things. Even had the ladies not been present I would have done the same thing, it seems I had been catheterized. If you haven't ever had a catheter believe me, you don't want to be sporting a woody too! Way uncomfortable!

With her new companion for support she went on, "Ah, honey, I have to change you." She seemed to be studying the control panel intently.

The redhead spoke up, "Diane maybe it would be easier if I tell him?"

"Okay but be kind, he doesn't deserve this, and I know he wouldn't choose this, remember I still love him," she warned!

"Yes my dear Diane, and since I love you, I guess I'll have to carve a place in my heart for, hi... hi..." she cleared her throat, "HIM."

"Now dearie, my name is Sophie. I'm one of your wife's colleagues," she went on, "The fluid you are floating in, not only is it super oxygenated, it is doped with estrogens and some very sophisticated mutagens. The tubes in your body are supplying you with nutrition, transporting wastes, and administering drugs and more mutagens.

I started to get a clue about what the tank and equipment are to do. I liked myself as I was so I started to try and pull the tubes out of me.

Sophie's hand shot out and quickly flipped a switch.

I could no longer move a muscle.

She clicked another one and I felt warm and distant then she leaned over to the microphone and said, "Sorry I had to do that, but it's for your own good. At this point, we must go through with the experiment. The only options left open to us is certain cosmetic differences and whether or not you can maintain your identity and memories. There was much heated discussion as to what would be the most humane. Most of us tried to convince Diane you would be better off without all the baggage of your life getting in the way. She stood her ground, and she argued that if we did that it would be worse than not letting you die from the lethal injection."

"So don't force us into that option, please. Diane means a lot to all of us and we couldn't bear to see how hurt that would make her. Right now you should be feeling very warm and happy so I'm going to turn off the neural block I set, to disengage your motor functions."

She was sure right about that. You could have cut slices of meat off my arm and I wouldn't have cared.

"Good boy, okay I think we'll keep you doped up like this for a while just to keep you from doing anything stupid."

Diane finally spoke again, "Oh god Dean, please don't worry I promise the changes I make will not hurt, and I hope you will even begin to be able to enjoy them, in our new lives. I hope you won't hate me when this is over, but I'll understand if you do." She started crying again and Sophie put her arms around her and held her, while I just floated in the tank blissfully.

I heard Sophie tell Diane, "Come on hon., he's going to be out of it for a few days now, and we have lots of work to do!"

I must have dozed off. When I woke up Sophie and Diane were outside the tank and this time I observed several white lab coats engaged is various tasks.

Diane looked at me, "Oh good you're awake. Please don't do anything foolish, there is nothing any of us can do to stop the changes, since you have already undergone a fair amount. I know you are feeling very weird right now, and everything should be looking a bit larger to you, that's to be expected." She was right too. The tank seemed to have nearly double in size. "You should be feeling weak as a kitten, this is normal too. I'm going to ask you a question, answer by using thumbs up for yes, or thumbs down for no, Okay?"

I gave her Thumbs go up.

"Good, you should be feeling achy and certain discomforts where the tubes are attached, what I want to know is are you feeling any great pain anywhere?" she asked

I signified Thumbs go up.

"Oh shit, where?" she was immediately concerned.

I placed my right hand on my chest.

"Is it a sharp pain?"

Thumbs go down.

"Does it radiate down your arm?"

Thumbs go down.

"Is it an achy feeling pain?"

Thumbs go down.

I think she finally began to catch on, "Is it your heart?"

Thumbs go up.

She almost whispered the next, "Is it broken?"

Thumbs go up.

She lost it and ran from the room crying. Sophie went to the microphone and said, "Bastard!" Hit a switch and I was out again.

The next time I came to, Diane was there again, "Dean, I really am so sorry, I don't want to do this. I really don't, but I can't bear to loose you again, at least not have you die or have no chance for some kind of life in which you can be happy. I promise I won't run away again, even if you're mean, I probably deserve it. Don't worry about Sophie, she's not allowed back until her attitude toward you has changed. She's been a real comfort to me, but I heard what she said to you, when I listened to the recording of our last time together. I was so mad at her, I vowed that I would be strong and handle whatever you throw at me."

Okay maybe she thought I was being a bastard last time, but a lot of shit has happened to me for over a year due to her and it wasn't over yet! I hadn't meant it the way she took it.

"Do you understand sweetheart?"

Thumbs go up.

"Good, now I'm going to explain some things so don't get excited. You are mildly sedated but once again, you have motor control of your new body. You should only be in there another 24 hours, so I want you to start trying to move and use some of your newly remodeled appendages. Can you do that dear?" she asked.

Thumbs go up.

"Now if anything hurts or, you don't feel comfortable, if you want us to stop, wave your hand Okay?" She asked.

Thumbs go up.

"Very good honey. Frankly, I am very pleased with the way you have turned out so far. At least as far, everything our instruments can tell us. Now we just need you to do a few things so we can confirm your new body is working all right. Okay can you take your right hand out away from your body and bring it up to touch your nose?"

I did as she asked, but it was almost hard to find my nose, it was so small.

"Great, now can you move your leg below your knee and bring it back to touch your butt," she directed.

Wow, that felt weird!

"Now you are in for a shock so take is slow sweetheart take your left hand and bring it up to your right breast," my eyes must have been the size of silver dollars judging by the look on her face. "It's OKAY Deane, go ahead, and do it."

I brought my hand up and encountered a B Cup sized boob on my chest! Just the light touch I gave it, felt wonderful.

"You can let go now, oh, I suppose I can wait just a bit while you enjoy that," she teased.

I didn't want to let go it felt so nice, but I did.

Diane had a bright grin on her face like the one I hadn't seen in over a year and a half. Seeing her smile, I couldn't help it I smiled too.

She saw, and leaned forward putting her hand on the glass and said, "Oh dean...'

She started tearing up again, but fought it down.

"This is going to be real weird but we need the feedback. Take your right hand and bring it between your legs and feel, be very careful we don't want you injuring yourself," she was watching me intently while technicians in the background scurried about.

I brought my hand down as I spread my legs slightly and encountered just a bare patch of skin, no wait down a little further I felt an indentation, uh oh, my middle finger slipped in between my labia and encountered a tube coming out of my cunt, my catheter. My hand jerked back and ran into my clit. Nuclear powered electric sparks danced through my brain. Wow! My back arched all by itself and I wriggled around in the tank.

"Dean, I am so happy. You are going to be one hot little lady!" she was clapping and jumping up and down.

I'm sure I was blushing she told me, "Dean dear, don't be embarrassed, I told you to do it, and my staff is all ladies, so believe me they understand."

"OKAY I'm going to increase your medication for a while, you need your sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow when you can finally get out of there," she promised.

Sometime during the night, I came groggily awake by the sounds of someone moving around outside of the tank. It was Sophie, she was muttering to herself and twisting dials, "Turn Diane against me will he, we'll see how you like packing these around."

That's all I remember, I fell asleep right away.

"Oh my God!" I heard sharply through the tank speakers, which brought me almost immediately awake. "Honey, what happened?" Diane asked, as if I could I could answer.

She ran about the room frantically checking her instruments. When she came back to the tank she spoke, "Was someone in here last night?"

Thumbs go up.

"Did she have red hair?"

Thumbs go up.

"She will pay for this, I promise, but for now there is nothing I can do the process is complete and it will be quite some time before we could put you back in the tank and change anything. They're really not that bad sweetheart, to be truthful I've always liked them on the large side," she rambled.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers