Tanning and Teasing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had thought the sight of two men mauling his wife would make his chubby go away, but Amy's grasp told him his cock had risen to full mast. Amy adjusted slightly, and Mark felt his now throbbing cock rest tightly between her legs, pressing up against her pussy. As she rocked, Mark could feel Amy's fingers pushing up and using his cock head to rub her clit as they watched the writhing bodies in front of them.

"Damn this is hot, isn't it?" Amy whispered. "Wouldn't it be super easy to fuck me while we watch them turn your wife on?"

"Fuck yeah," he breathed back, "but it needs to stop."

"Why, aren't you enjoying the view? And me?"

"Hell yeah I am, but this is going too far, too fast."

"OK then. I know what you mean. Before we go, I need to tell you that I put my phone number on both of your phones. My contact pic on your phone is a shot of my boobs, and on Karen's is a shot of the guys' hard cocks. You should call next time you plan to come out here."

Mark's heart raced for a second, he wasn't sure how to respond, but with a quick squeeze of her breasts he smiled.

"You obiously know I like them, thanks for the pic," Mark whispered, then looked at his wife between the men. "Hey Karen! Babe. If you can unwrap yourself from that mess, we need to go."

Even though he was again turned on like crazy, and was sure Karen was too, Mark felt the jealous twinges coming back while he watched the two men's hands roaming all over his wife's naked body.

Karen pushed back on the guys and walked over to her husband, no longer shy about being exposed. The flush on her face was all Mark needed to see. He was glad they stopped before things took a step too far, and it felt like they were seconds away from crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Mark took his wife's hand to lead her out of the water, but she stopped once the water was around her knees. Lifting her hands over her head, she slowly turned in circles.

"One last show for you and for me," Karen said, her cheeks flushed as she stopped and looked at her husband. "OK babe, now I'm good. Let's get out of here."

Karen climbed up the rock and collected their wet clothes from the pile and hopped down, and they walked hand-in-hand up the trail. It only took a few minutes to pack, and with their wet clothes on top of the cooler, they headed for the car. They carried the cooler between them for maximum visibility and sunshine on their bare bodies, the other stuff over their shoulders. They put everything in the trunk, and looked each other up and down.

"I suppose we should finally get dressed," Karen giggled as she grabbed her dress and slipped it carefully over her head, trying to not rip a button off this time.

"Yup," Mark agreed. "I'm loving the view, but we don't want to get arrested because some prude that doesn't like skin calls the cops on us."

He put on his shorts and used his shirt as a towel, putting it on the passenger seat for his wife to sit on and climbed into the car, Karen following a moment later. Mark started the car, waiting for it to warm up.

"Well babe, that was one hell of a trip, wasn't it?" Mark asked quietly after a couple of minutes.

"Yeah, you could say that. I can't believe any of this really happened. And you, mister, you have some explaining to do, but not until we get home. I think we should have some quiet time on the drive to reflect."

"Something like that... But you know I'm not done with you yet, right? We still have some talking to do tonight. Maybe on the back porch after dark? Actually, since you still have that hot dress on, maybe we can play on the drive home, but I insist that you're naked on the porch."

-----------

Finishes In Chapter 3