Tantalising Tanya Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun with her boyfriend's brother.
3.7k words
4.59
99.3k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya stumbled tipsily up the stairs, cursing her misfortune that night. Her boyfriend had been grinding against her in the club all evening, and she'd been looking forward to a long, drunken fuck once they'd got home. She knew he'd been feeling the same way; she had felt his long dick crawl down the leg of his jeans as she pressed against him on the dance-floor, and he'd been talking dirty to her all night, whispering the filthy plans he had once they got back. Now though, he was collapsed on the sofa in a drunken stupor, and for now, nothing she could do could raise him. Both figuratively and literally!

Her high heels clicked over the wooden floor as she reached the top of the stairs, and she tried her best to remember where the bathroom was. Chancing her arm, she tried the first door she came across. Instead of a bright, shiny bathroom, however, she stumbled into a darkened bedroom; her boyfriends brother, was sitting up in bed, looking startled as he hurriedly shut the laptop resting on the covers. As he shut it, the covers slid down, exposing his bare muscular chest to her.

"Whoops! Hi Mike. I didn't realise you were home.....I didn't realise anyone was home but us!" Tanya said cheerily, checking that she wasn't slurring too much. "How're you?"

"Not too bad Tanya. And you?" Mike replied, still flustered from her surprise entry. "Have you had a good night?"

"Yeah not too bad. We we've just gotten back from the club down the street. It was jammed" Tanya replied, a little too loudly. In her horny drunken state, she'd already begun to check out her boyfriends' younger brother. She'd only met him a few times before, when he suddenly appeared home for university, and she'd never paid much attention beforehand. Now she noticed what a specimen he was, particularly without his top on; his muscular pecs were smooth and tanned, and his arms were nicely toned. She was craving male attention, and thoughts of finding the bathroom were forgotten for now. "James has collapsed downstairs though; he's still a lightweight, and he can never say no to tequila!"

"Some things never change, do they!" Mike quipped, seemingly becoming more comfortable in her presence.

"No. No they don't. So how long are you back from Uni for?"

"Until the end of August. I've got the whole summer ahead of me."

"Excellent!" Tanya grinned, "You need to come out with us some night. I can hook you up with one of my friends. Or do you have someone special waiting for you back at Uni?"

Mike blushed adorably "No.....No I'm single. I don't have much luck with girls"

"Why not honey. You're quite a catch, if you don't mind me saying" Tanya was growing bolder, and was sitting on the corner of the bed now. One hand reached out to stroke Mike's leg through his thin bed sheets, and she crossed her legs, giving Mike an alluring glimpse of thigh as her skirt rode up.

"I don't know. I just get nervous I guess." Mike mumbled.

Tanya smiled softly as her hand still stroked, moving up over his knee onto Mike's muscular thigh. "That's OK honey, everyone gets nervous. You're only nineteen, you've plenty of time yet" Tanya's grin widened as she looked up at him. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you practice on me?"

"What do you mean?" Mike replied warily.

"Try talking to me like you're trying to pull me. Like we just met at a party. Like.....like you're trying to get me back into your bed" she giggled.

"Are you sure Tanya?"

"Yeah. Or am I not your type?" she pouted cutely, enjoying how easy it was to toy with him.

"No. God no. You're beautiful. You're perfect!" he exclaimed

She smiled sweetly as her hand still stroked his thigh. "You're off to a really good start there Mike. A nice compliment always helps to break the ice. So how would you continue?"

"I'd......offer you a drink?" Mike said nervously.

"Very good!" she beamed, enjoying herself immensely. She was only three years older than Mike, but he was being as obedient and cute as a puppy dog. "Mines a Jack Daniels. Neat. I like a good stiff one!" she giggled again at her own joke, but it seemed to go over Mikes head.

"And now what Tanya? This is where I get tongue-tied!"

"Well you could talk about yourself Mike? Just be confident in what you've got. Or if you're really stuck, you could give her another compliment....."

"Like what?"

"On her eyes? Or her hair? Or what she's wearing? Anything really. What about me, do you like what I'm wearing?"

Tanya stood up from the bed and held his gaze as she ran her hands down her body, smoothing her dress. The low-cut blue number clung to her body, and ended inches below her hips. The six-inch heels she wore accentuated her long legs, and she knew that they were beautiful, smooth and sleek. She knew her make-up was still perfect, and she licked her lips as Mike ran his eyes down her body, loving the effect she was having on him. As his eyes continued down, she gave him a spin, and hiked her skirt up so he could get a flash of her tiny black thong disappearing between her pert bum-cheeks.

"So what do you think?" she giggled. His face was flushed even more now; it made him look even cuter.

"You look amazing. That dress looks wonderful on you!" he gulped.

"Why thank you sweetie!" she replied. As she spoke, she sauntered back towards the bed, loving the effect her body was having on Mike. She lay down and rested her head on the pillow beside him, fluttering her eyelashes as she stretched her legs over his body. Her nails ran lightly over his muscular chest as she whispered throatily "Now why don't you tell me something about yourself.....sexy?"

"Like.....like what?" Mike stammered?

"I don't know honey; anything really! What have you been up to tonight?"

"Nothing.....nothing special Tanya"

"Oh.....OK. Well then, what have you been watching on the laptop? Anything good?" As she held his gaze, she was already reaching down to the laptop, and opened it just as she finished speaking. The video restarted, and the low moans and slurping sounds confirmed her suspicions; he'd been watching porn when she stumbled in!

"Oh you naughty boy!" she chuckled "What have you been watching?"

"I.....that's not.....I don't....."

She shushed him with a finger on his lips and a smile "I don't mind Mike. We all do it. In fact I think it's a turn-on. Let's watch together."

She snuggled next to him, her head resting on his shoulder as her nails continued to trace circles on his chest. She watched as a beautiful brunette slowly worked on a hard white dick. It wasn't particularly long, but it was really fat, and the girl on her knees was really making a meal of it. Her lips stretched around his shaft, swallowing him deep before pulling it back out with a look of pleasure on her face. It looked amazingly hot, and Tanya could feel herself twitch in her lace panties.

"My God, she's a lucky thing" Tanya breathed. Mike remained silent, staring at the laptop but occasionally glimpsing over at Tanya. She couldn't make out what was going on under the sheets, but her roaming fingers found his nipples were as stiff as hers. As her nail trailed around them, Mike let out an involuntary moan.

"So Mike....." Tanya murmured, "Have you ever had a blow-job like that?"

"What? Of course I've had blow-jobs!"

"But were they like that Honey? A really good, really sloppy....."

Tanya trailed off as she watched. The girl on screen had spread her legs slightly, and a small but very hard cock was poking out between them. Her fingers wrapped around it and she stroked rapidly as she sucked. Tanya giggled in delight.

"You're watching tranny porn?"

"I.....well....." she'd never seen anyone look more flustered, and she felt sorry for him then, and moved her hand up to stroke his cheek softly.

"It's OK baby. You can watch whatever you want." she spoke softly, trying to soothe him as she pressed herself closer against him "Do you like them?"

"What?" he muttered

"Transsexuals?" Her heart was racing as she asked.

"Yeah" he mumbled as she stared at him, smiling softly.

"Well that's good to know Mike." She tried to conceal her excitement, but was less worried about concealing her stiff dick, and rubbed it against him a bit harder. "Lets keep watching." They both turned back to the laptop, and her body was pressed tightly against his. The beautiful t-girl was jerking both cocks hard now, spitting on her partners fat dick as she moaned for cum. It made Tanya so horny, and she could feel her own hardness pressing against Mike leg. She needed to be bolder.

"You never answer my question babe," she whispered softly in his ear. "Have you ever had a blow-job like that? Really dirty. Really nasty. Really fucking hot....."

"I've had blow-jobs Tanya. But never like that. I've had.....size issues

Tanya wasn't sure what he meant by that but let it pass "And have you ever been with a T-girl? Or is it just a fantasy?"

"No.....I wouldn't know where to meet one..... where to start....."

"Why not start right here honey?" she murmured, sliding her tongue in his ear as she ground her crotch against him, before she slowly began kissing her way down his neck.

"But.....fuck.....you're my brothers.....you're James girlfriend....."

"That doesn't matter right now Mike. What matters is that I'm here with you. I'm here for you....." she grinned like a Cheshire cat before she moved excruciatingly slowly down his body. Her lips fluttered softly against his neck, before she trailed light kisses down Mike's muscular chest. She was sure to pay special attention to each nipple, and sucked each one into her mouth. This caused a stream of throaty moans from above her, and confirmed her suspicions that his was the same as his brother; she'd never met men before with such sensitive nipples, and it really turned her on to tease them!

She continued her travels down her body, and was delighted to feel Mike's hands stroke her long blonde hair softly. It spurred her on, and soon her kisses were trailing down the contours of his six-pack. She smiled up at him as she put the laptop to one side, and then trailed her tongue down from his bellybutton, sliding the sheets off him as she went. She finally reached the trimmed fuzz of his pubes, and secretly delighted how close the scent was to that of his brothers. What she was doing was making her feel so nasty, and ran her nose through them before pulling the sheet down to finally expose what she'd been longing for.

"Fuck baby" she moaned softly, "When you said you had size issues, I didn't know you meant this." Mike was already hard as a rock, and she lowered her head below his dick to gaze up at it as she wrapped her long fingers around it. His cock was nearly eight inches long, and so fat; her fingers barely reached around it. The mushroom of his bell-end was even wider, and was a beautiful angry purple colour. He'd obviously been jerking it for a while before she came in, and the head was smeared with pre-cum. Big cocks obviously ran in the family; he was nearly as long as his brother, and even fatter.

"It's so beautiful" Tanya breathed softly "Raise your knees for me so I can get a good look at your balls too"

"It's.....it's not too big?" Mike whispered nervously

Tanya ran her tongue up the inside of his thigh before grinning at him naughtily. "Whoever told you that didn't know what she.....or he was missing. Now raise your knees for me"

He did what he was told, and Tanya licked her lips as his smooth balls came into view, hanging heavily below his fat shaft. She began stroking him softly with one hand as her other ran lightly over his swollen sac. Mike moaned immediately, long and loud, and kept stroking her hair.

"How long have you been jacking off for?"

"About half an hour. I like.....I like to make it last."

"Hmmmm you naughty boy. And do you like me teasing you?"

"Goooodddd yes" he groaned, his eyes closed as he arched his back slightly.

Tanya smiled and repositioned herself between his legs. She was now kneeling with her head just over his dick, and her arse was up in the air. She knew her skirt had hiked up her hips, and the line of her lacy black thong was on display to Mike as she slowly caressed him.

"Do you like the view Mike?" she breathed, softly wanking his cock as she looked up at him

As he opened his eyes, she stared up at him, running her pink tongue over her lips again.

"Yeah. God yeah Tanya"

"Is this how you imagined your first time with a tranny?" she smiled expectantly.

"It's even better," he groaned.

"And why's that?"

"Because.....because it's you"

"Aww you're so sweet honey. Have you had a crush on me Mike?"

"Yeah.....you're gorgeous Tanya. You're so beautiful."

"And did you know.....about my secret?" Tanya began jacking him slightly harder and faster, watching a bead of precum ooze from his tip; it looked delicious!

"Yeah.....oh god that feels good.....yeah I knew." Mikes moans were becoming louder and more intense as she stroked.

"How?" Her mouth was moving closer towards him. She knew he could feel his hot breath on him; her lips were millimetres away from his tip.

""I saw you.....you and James.....last time I was home. I watched you and James fuck. You were riding him.....it was so fucking sexy"

"You dirty little pervert" she grinned "If I knew you were watching I would've invited you to join in. The only thing better than riding cock is having one in my mouth at the same time!" her lips brushed against his bell-end and he groaned in appreciation "Did you wank off watching us?"

"Yeah.....yeah Tanya I did" Mike whispered.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Tanya's pink lips encircled the tip of his throbbing cock for a second, and her tongue flicked out against him before she pulled away. "God you taste good Mike. The thought of you watching me get used is doing bad things to me. I need to taste more"

Her tongue slid around him again, running light circles around his purple bell-end before her mouth worked down to the base of her shaft. Spurred on by Mikes moans, her tongue licked every inch of his meaty shaft. She loved the feeling of his cock throb under her touch, and the hornyness her boyfriend had caused tonight was only getting worse because of his sexy younger brother. She went back to wanking him softly as she rubbed his cock against her cheek.

"This is your brothers fault really baby." she whispered, "He makes me so fucking randy without even trying. And then when he does try......fuck.....well I nearly explode with lust.....and then.....well I do silly things. You should hear the things he was whispering to me tonight....."

"Like what?" Mike breathed, his fingers still running through Tanya's long hair.

"Such naughty things." she continued, "He was pulling me close against him on the dance floor, just I could feel how hard he was. He was whispering about how he should take me into the toilets so I could suck him off. He told me if anyone interrupted, I could service them as well. About how he'd love to watch me get covered in cum before he took me home to fuck my brains out. He wanted to treat me like a whore.....like a slut."

"And did you like it?"

"I fucking loved it," she moaned "Its his fault I'm here. Its his fault I need your dick"

Tanya's tongue ran back down his shaft again, and she planted little kisses over Mike's smooth balls. Her own hidden cock was pulsing in her panties as she continued to talk dirty.

"He was rubbing me on the dance-floor. His hand was under my tiny dress, teasing me. Then he'd guide my hand down to his jeans. Showing off, showing how hard I made him. He was almost as hard as you are now."

Mikes head was swimming as he felt Tanya move up his shaft again. Her lips and tongue only made the tiniest touches, but every one shot a bolt of electricity through his body. He kept eye contact with Tanya as she rested her lips against his bell-end, her eyes twinkling. As he groaned again, she slowly slid down. It looked wonderful; the contrast between her bright pink lips and his purple helmet was incredible, and the feeling was indescribable.

Tanya listened to the grunts of pleasure, and moaned softly herself as her lips travelled down Mike's thick veiny cock. She'd been hungering for the taste all night, and now she wanted as much as she could. Her lips were stretched around his fat shaft, but she still managed to easily take the first five inches of him into her mouth. After pausing to catch her breath and give Mike a wink, she began to bob her head in his lap. She went slowly at first, savouring the feel of his skin against her lips and tongue, but soon her mouth was moving quicker, slipping most of his cock out of her mouth before she pulled him back inside. Before long, his stiff cock was wet with her drool and traces of lipstick were smeared over his throbbing pole. She pulled herself off entirely to admire her handiwork, and rubbed his bell-end against her lips as she whispered up at him.

"Have you ever fucked ass before Mike? Have you ever shoved this gorgeous monster up some sluts hot tight hole?"

"Noooooo" he groaned softly, thrusting his hips slightly to rub harder against her

"Would you like to?" she giggled, "Would you like to stretch out an asshole with this beautiful cock?"

"Fuuuuccckkk yes Tanya"

"Did you like watching me get pounded?" she growled sexily, "Did you feel dirty watching me grind on your brother? Is it my ass you'd like to fuck?"

Goooddd yes Tanya. I want you"

"What do you want honey?"

"Fuuuccckkk.....I want your ass.....I want to fuck your ass." Mike practically shouted, overcome with pleasure.

"Good boy" Tanya smirked, "First though I need something from you. I need your cum"

She giggled again as she saw the bliss on Mikes face, and immediately plunged back down onto his cock. She went like a woman possessed, and soon had seven inches filling her mouth. Tanya began to bob again, more aggressively this time, and grunted throatily as she tried to take every inch. Mikes fingers were still tangled in her hair, and she reached up to guide him, urging him to push her down. She needed him in the back of her throat. Luckily, he was a quick learner, and soon his hips were thrusting harder; he began to fuck her mouth, easing further inside every time. Tanya needed more, and pulled away from his cock. Her face was contorted by lust, and she was still drooling as she looked up at him with fire in her eyes.

"Fuck me hard babe. Use me like a dirty whore. Fuck my slutty face until you're ready to give me that load"

She plunged down again, and squeezed his balls hard. Mike began thrusting in earnest; he groaned loudly as he looked down at her; Tanya was holding her hair back with one hand, and he had a perfect view of his dick easing finally down her throat. Her lips touched the base of his shaft, and she held him there for what felt like forever before pulling back, gasping for air as she released his dripping wet dick.

"Again" she managed to moan before she went back to work. Neither of them had any inhibitions left, and both were grunting like animals as Mike used her pretty mouth. He was so close; he could feel his balls tighten as he fucked her face harder and faster. Tanya must have felt it too, and he felt one wet finger slide down over his tight arsehole to rim him gently. The new and unexpected sensation was too much, and he nearly screamed in orgasmic delight

"Ooooooohhhhh fuck Tanya here it comes. I'm going to shoot"

Without hesitation, Tanya's pulled back up his dick and went back to his wet angry helmet. She kissed and sucked lightly as her finger continued to run rings around his hole, and her tongue flicked down the back of his ultra-sensitive bell-end. Mike gave a final thrust of his hips, and exploded with a throttled scream of lust. He watched in awe as Tanya worked his lips over his bell-end, sucking up as much of his spunk as she could. Even with her efforts, she couldn't hold it all, and as rope after rope of sticky cum blasted from his dick, some trickled out from between her lips. If anything, it just made the sight more erotic, particularly when Tanya grinned up at him before opening her mouth, showing him the pool of cum inside. She held his gaze as it trickled down her throat, before swallowing theatrically and slowly kissing her way back up her body. Finally reaching him, she kissed him passionately, and was surprised and gratified to find him reciprocating with gusto. Mike held her tight as he pushed his tongue deep into her welcoming mouth, relishing the taste of his spunk on her lips. They stayed that way for some minutes, until they finally came to rest, arms and legs wrapped around one another as they lay side by side.

12