Tantalising Tanya Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with her boyfriend and his brother.
4.2k words
4.67
45.9k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya giggled to herself as she tottered out of the room, shaking her hips seductively as she tugged her dress back down over her pert bum. She knew she was giving Mike, her boyfriends hunky younger brother, a good view, and as she disappeared around the door, she poked her head back around with a cheeky grin.

"Now don't go doing anything without me Mike," she purred, running her eyes down his body, marvelling at his massive, still-hard cock, "We have plenty of time to do all sorts of naughty things. You'll just have to be patient; I shouldn't be too long."

"I'll be waiting Tanya," he replied, smiling back at her, "and very ready!"

She giggled again and made her exit, blowing him a kiss as her head vanished behind the door. Remembering the reason she had come upstairs in the first place, she made a quick stop in the bathroom before heading to her boyfriends bedroom. Like her, he was a big fan of lingerie, and she had a plentiful stash tucked away in his wardrobe for when they had the place to themselves. Tanya loved the way it felt against her skin, and with the right outfit, she looked as fuckable as any pornstar, if she did think so herself! She dug the collection out from its hiding place and rummaged through the sheer garments, taking a few drunken minutes to find the perfect outfit. She slipped out of her blue dress, thong and heels quickly, and sat on the bed as she got ready; a tiny, lacy pink thong slid between the cheeks of her tiny arse and over her smooth balls. She gave her stiff she-cock a brief stroke, thinking of the night she was getting herself into, and then slipped it under the lacy fabric. The thin material left very little to the imagination, and tented obscenely as Tanyas mind swam with lustful thoughts. She followed the thong with matching pink hold-up stockings, rolling them up over her smooth slim legs, before finishing with her favourite heels; they were pink perspex with six-inch heels, and she knew they made her legs and bum look fabulous. It didn't matter that she could barely walk in them; when she had them on she was never on her feet for long!

Feeling hornier and sluttier by the second, Tanya finished her outfit with a pink satin baby-doll. It sat just below her curvy arse, but was just as see-through as her thong. Plus, with a swish of her hips, she could give the right guy a glimpse of what was hiding underneath. The cups gave a nice approximation of a small, firm cleavage, which was an added bonus, and made her feel like the sensual girl she always dreamed of being.

Speaking of which, after a night out in the club followed by an extremely invigorating blowjob session with Mike, her make-up needed touching up. Luckily, she was an expert at quick touch-ups! The smeared and faded remnants of her war paint were quickly wiped away, before her surprisingly steady hands went to work. She had already decided to keep it simple, with a small amount of blusher to highlight her cheeks, followed by some bright pink lipstick on her plump lips, matching her outfit. She couldn't help grinning to herself as she finished on her eyes with an application of smoky eye-shadow. Her blonde hair, already tousled from a night of dancing, fell around her shoulders, perfected the look she was going for. Tanya slowly raised herself onto her heels, very conscious of her excitement as she left. "Time for the real fun to begin now, girl," she whispered to herself as she headed down the hall.

Instead of heading straight back to Mike, she turned left instead and headed downstairs as quietly as her heels would allow. Sure enough, her boyfriend was still splayed out on the couch, dead to the world as he snored quietly. She needed to change that, and kneeled beside him, one hand resting on his legs as she leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"Steve.....baby.....wake up," she murmured, as her long nails traced up his jeans, resting softly on his crotch, "I've got a surprise for you."

Steve grunted throatily on the couch, and rolled over slightly as Tanyas hand pressed firmly against his bulge; even in his sleep, he was quickly reacting to her touch, and she rubbed softly through his jeans as he opened his eyes.

"Uuuuuurrrghhh.....what time is it?" he muttered groggily, struggling to focus on his smiling girlfriend.

"Time for you to get up babe," Tanya replied sweetly, "I've been getting ready for you.....it's time for some fun now."

"I'm not sure if I'm able for it babe.....feel.....I'm exhausted.....I need to sleep."

"Don't worry Steve, you might not think you're able.....but your cock is telling me something different," Tanya giggled as her fingers traced down the length, feeling how stiff he was already, "Remember all those dirty things you said?"

"Mmmmm yeah.....I do now," Steve smiled, as his eyes started to adjust to the light, "Did you like it?"

"Oh you have no idea baby.....no idea how filthy I want to get tonight.....I've went and got changed especially for the occasion!" Tanya stood as Steve began to sit up, and made sure she could balance before spinning on her heels, making sure to give her boyfriend a good view of all sides, "So what do you think?"

"Wow.....you know how much I like that colour.....I don't think you've ever worn that for me," Steve said quietly, eyes travelling up her lithe body, clad in the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen, "Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap.....let me have a closer look at all the work you've put in?"

"Uh uh lover," Tanya pouted, "You need to come upstairs for what I have planned. Now follow me." She gave him a soft kiss on the forehead as she took his hand, leading him slowly up the stairs. She took her time, making sure to give Steve plenty of time to appreciate the view of her long legs and shapely arse, and felt a tingle of anticipation as his hands stroked her skin and lingerie. She was almost ready to let him take her there and now, but managed to resist. Swatting away his hands, she rushed up the last few steps and grinned back over her shoulder, "Come on lover. You have no idea how naughty I'm going to be tonight.....how depraved we're going to get!"

"I can't wait to find out," Steve replied, finally stumbling to the top of the stairs beside her. With her heels on, Tanya matched his height, and stared into his eyes as she bit her pink lip softly. "I really hope you're ready baby," she murmured, taking his hand again. She knew she was taking a risk, but her drunkenness reasoned that it would all work out; and she really couldn't resist, she had to try! Tugging Steves hand and feeling no resistance, she took the plunge and once again headed into his brothers room, but this time on purpose.

Mike had obviously been waiting, and was lying naked on bed, one hand slowly stroking his fat cock. He looked up, smiling as she walked through the door, not noticing his brother trailing behind.

"Wow Tanya.....you look.....incredible," he said, stroking faster as he stared, "I can't believe....." Mikes speech gradually trailed off as he noticed his brother following behind Tanya, eyes glued to her swaying arse, "Ummm Tanya," he stuttered nervously, "What's Steve doing here?"

"Don't worry baby," Tanya purred, flashing him a devilish grin, "I told you that you had no idea how dirty we could get; this is just the start!" As she spoke, she pulled her still-groggy boyfriend against her, and slowly ran her hands down his body as she crouched down in front of him, balancing expertly on her heels as her head came level with his crotch. Making sure she was positioned so that Mike had an unobstructed view from the bed, her slim fingers worked deftly at her boyfriends flies, and in seconds Steves jeans were around his ankles. Tanya admired the large bulge waiting for her under his boxers, her fingers tracing down the shaft as she looked back over at Mike on the bed, "See Mike, Steve doesn't mind; do you baby?"

"God no Tanya," he replied, stroking her hair as he glanced over at his brother, "You know I've always wanted to show you off Tanya. Watch what a good little slut she is bro." Still grinning, Tanya pulled the boxers down next, and keeping eye-contact with Mike on the bed, her tongue slipped out from between her pink lips to lightly caress her boyfriends swollen balls, licking them softly before the tip of her tongue traced up his long hard shaft. She was more than happy to note that Mike couldn't keep his eyes off her, and the unexpected entrance of his brother had done nothing to his massive erection. He watched eagerly as her long soft tongue swirled around her boyfriends cock, slowly moving up towards his raging bellend as her hands ran up and down his legs. As she reached his helmet, she planted soft kisses all over the satiny purple skin, occasionally, blowing one at Mike as he watched in awe.

"This is what I've been waiting for all night baby," Tanya whispered before she slipped her lips over her boyfriends cock. Her lips stretched around his fat shaft as she slowly took him into her mouth, alternatively staring up at her boyfriend or across to the bed, where she noted with glee that Mike had wrapped his hand around his own cock and was stroking softly. Tanya knew she needed to push on further, and it was the perfect time to try; pulling her boyfriends dick out of her wet mouth, she stroked it with one hand while beckoning Mike over with the other.

"Come over here honey," she murmured, still balanced on her heels, "let Tanya take care of that for you."

"Are.....are you sure?" Mike replied softly.

"Oh Mike, you have no idea how sure I am.....how sure we are; your brother has always wanted to see me with two cocks, haven't you babe?"

"Fuck yeah," Steve moaned, eyes closed in pleasure as Tanya softly stroked his throbbing cock, "get over here bro.....come see what she can do."

Tanya shivered in pleasure as she watched Mike get up from the bed, slowly making his way over as she took her boyfriend back into her mouth. As soon as he was close enough, her hand slipped up to grasp Mikes cock; he was just as hard as his brother, and groaned softly as she began jacking him off. Her fingers worked softly as she pulled him towards her, until soon she had the two brothers standing over her, with one dick in her mouth and the other in her hand. Their soft grunts and occasional louder groans spurred her on, and before long, Mikes cock was rubbing against her cheek while she slid her lips down her boyfriends fat prick. She took him to the back of her throat, before pulling away slowly until he slipped out of her mouth, wet with spit and with slight smudges of her pink lipstick along his meat. Smiling sweetly up at the boys, she switched her attention, and her hand wrapped around her boyfriends dick while her mouth found Mikes; his slit was wet with dripping precum, and she lapped it up hungrily, her tongue gradually working over more and more of his helmet before her pink lips parted again; his big dick slid willingly into her waiting mouth, and the two brothers groaned as they watched her begin to suck.

"O fuck yes.....suck his big dick Tanya," her boyfriend breathed, one hand in her hair to spur her on. They'd discussed their favourite fantasies many times, and she knew this was one of his favourites. The thought of her with two cocks to work on turned him on like nothing else, and he always blew the biggest loads when she whispered about it as they fucked. It was as much of a turn-on for her, and the fact that it was two brothers she was working on made it even filthier. She was relishing the feeling and taste of Mikes fat cock in her mouth, and bobbed faster, taking more of his length as she jerked her boyfriend harder and faster. Just like before, she took the big prick to the back of her throat before inching it back out from between her lips until she grasped a brother in each hand, stroking softly as she smiled up at them.

"Fuck boys.....you guys are as eager as I am," she whispered, her nails running along both of their shafts as she licked her lips, watching them shiver, "What a lucky girl I am......two fat dicks.....two to suck......and to fuck.....so fucking tasty.....want to try them both."

Opening her mouth wide, she pulled both brothers towards her. No matter how much she stretched, her mouth wasn't enough to suck on them both. She had to settle with rubbing the two helmets against each other, with her tongue flicking out, rubbing against the base of each of them. Every time their dicks touched, the boys groans became longer and louder. Tanya relished the noise, and looked up as a wet dick rubbed against each cheek.

"Naughty boys," she murmured, "feels good does it......a little tranny slut working on your cocks.....your big pricks rubbing against each other......never had two cocks.....now I've got two massive ones.....I'm a lucky girl tonight.....two horny dirty brothers.....better decide who fucks me first boys....."

Mike just groaned loudly as she pushed the two cocks back together again, trying in vain to stretch her lips around them. Steve was breathing heavily, and moaned down at his slutty girlfriend.

"Fuck my brother baby.....show him what he's been missing.....I want him to see.....oh fuuuuuccccck.....to see that there's nothing like tranny arse."

This was getting more depraved than Tanya could have hoped for, and she was almost delirious with anticipation. Standing quickly, she couldn't help but shove her tongue in Mikes mouth as her boyfriend watched. His throbbing meat rubbed against her equally stiff girl-cock, barely constrained by her tiny thong. Her long nails scratched down his muscular tanned back as his tongue pushed back against hers, fighting erotically as he cupped her tiny arse. Pulling back from Mike with a look of pure lust in her eyes, she took his hand and led him back to the bed, where her boyfriend was already waiting. He was wanking as he watched them, and spread his legs wide to give Tanya the room she needed.

"Time to lose your cherry Mike," she whispered with another soft kiss before she broke their embrace, "my arse is all yours tonight." Tanya smiled seductively as she turned towards the bed, making sure to grind her pert arse against Mikes fat cock as she moved away from him before slowly leaning over and crawling onto the bed between her boyfriends spread legs. Her pert ass was shoved high up in the air as she bent over, rubbing her face against Steves hard dick. As she felt the bedsprings shift with Mikes added weight, she passed him back the bottle of lube he'd been using when she entered earlier that night.

"Lube up baby.....get that fat dick nice and wet for me.....I want it all.....pushed so fucking deep.....mmmmm fuuuuuckk," Tanya moaned as she felt her thong pulled to one side. Mikes wet finger slowly circled around her tight pink hole before he began easing it inside her, eliciting loud groans as she kissed her boyfriends cock feverishly. Her lips wanting to be everywhere on him at once, she wanted to get inch of his dick covered in lipstick and spit as his brother finger-fucked her. Before long, the finger slid out of her just as slowly, and was replaced by the feeling of Mikes wet bellend, brushing softly against her opening. Her head was resting on the sheets between Steves legs as she reached around, a hand on each cheek as she spread them for her younger lover.

"Get it in me baby.....please Mike.....fuck me," she moaned, her tongue flicking out against Steves balls as they pressed against her face. One of his hands ran through her long hair, trying to pull her up onto his throbbing cock, but she resisted for now, and instead ran her tongue up and down his shaft. She could feel the pressure beginning to build up as Mike pushed against her tight hole, and spread her cheeks as widely as she could as she worked her way back down, lapping furiously at Steves throbbing balls. Mikes hands found hers on her ass, and kneaded softly as the first inch of his big cock slid inside her. "Oh fuck," he moaned, "oh fuck.....I'm in you now Tanya."

Like he had to tell her! The pressure had been replaced by the wonderful sense of fullness that she'd been craving all night, and she groaned in appreciation, gyrating her hips slightly as he stayed still inside her, Looking over her shoulder, she urged Mike on.

"More baby.....get it all inside me.....fill my ass," she groaned, before her tongue went back to work; she swirled around Steves wet bellend as one hand moved from her own arse to his thick shaft, stroking slowly as Mike began to push deeper.

"Is this what you wanted Tanya?" her boyfriend panted from above her, still stroking her hair as he watched her lick, "Does it feel good.....one of us at both ends?"

"Oh god yes baby" she mumbled, looking up with his cock resting against her lips, "already so good.....already so fucking hot.....two guys.....two fucking brothers.....to use me all night."

"If you're a good girl, maybe we can make this a regular occurrence.....what do you think bro?"

"Oh god yeah," Mike breathed, his eyes locked on his dick sliding inside Tanyas hot little hole; it felt better than anything he'd ever experienced, and she was taking him without complaint, "I've never had a fuck like this."

"And we've only just started," Tanya moaned, looking back again at her boyfriends brother, "you're lucky I'm used to Steves big one.....because you're stretching me so good.....you'd be tearing me apart......if I wasn't......oh fuuuuucccccckkkkk.....such a slut......such a whore for big dick.....now fuck me Mike.....fuck me good!"

She could feel his balls against her now; all eight inches of his throbbing cock were buried inside her, and at her urging, he began to move inside her. Mike was so gentle at first; each movement was slow and deliberate as he relished the feel of her tight hole clenching down on him. Tanya nearly collapsed in ecstasy at the feeling of him pulling out from her arse, and jerked her boyfriends cock slightly faster, lowering her head down towards the dripping wet tip as Mike began to push back inside her. His hands were roaming up her back now, sliding over the flimsy pink material of her lingerie as he buried himself back inside her. As she groaned, her pink tongue flicked out over Steves slit, sampling his precum. Soon her tongue was swirling around him again, and his hand was more insistent; he was pushing her down onto his huge cock, and her lips stretched around him again as he sighed in pleasure.

"That's it Tanya.....get both ends full.....it's what we all want.....suck me as my brother fucks you."

She moaned again, her mouth full of meat, as her boyfriend pushed her down. One hand reached down to squeeze his swollen balls, as she tried to concentrate on the cock in her arse. Mike had a perfect rhythm going, and every deep push was rubbing against her prostate deliciously. She could feel her girl-cock leaking in her sodden knickers. She was a slut and she loved it!

There was no talking any more, the only sounds were grunting and moaning. It seemed to her that both brothers were endeavouring to fill her as much as possible; Steve still had a hand in her hair, and he wouldn't be satisfied until her lips were around the base of his cock. His brother, at the other end, was speeding up gradually, his slow deliberate thrusts becoming longer and harder. If Tanya could have, she would have screamed; one hand was still working on her boyfriends big balls, while the other was stretched across the bed sheets. Her long nails dug into the material as she felt every inch of Mike inside her, sending her to heaven each time he bottomed out inside of her tiny hole. Every sense seemed heightened; every touch of his fingers on her back sent ripples of pleasure through her, and when he reached around to cup her hardness with the other hand, it was all too much for her. With a muffled cry, she creamed her panties, her slim girl-cock twitching against Mikes fingers as she came harder than she ever had in her life. It was never-ending, and every thrust sent her further over the edge. It was the best fuck of her life. Like a wild woman, she managed to pull herself up from her boyfriends' wet dick, and cried out in bliss. Her hair was bedraggled, and drool was dripping from her pink lips. She threw her head back as Mike pistoned inside her.

12