Tanya Ch. 02

Story Info
Tanya meets the Captain.
2.7k words
4.16
22.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting to hear back from an editor who was looking at my work, but I have not heard back from her since. So I decided to post chapter 2. Please forgive any mistakes you may come across

All characters are over the age of 18.

Chapter 2

Somehow, by some miracle, Tanya had fallen asleep during the night. At first she thought that she'd had a horrible nightmare.

But her eyes flew open to a suddenly familiar sensation. He was on top of her, and he was already fucking her.

He had started fucking her as she slept.

She braced her hands against his chest in an attempt to push him off. But his solid wall of a chest would not budge.

"No!" she cried, still trying to push him off.

He leant forward and rubbed his prickly cheek against her face. His stubble scratching and no doubt marking her tender flesh.

"Good morning, Jewel." He breathed.

"Feels so good to have a warm cunt first thing in the morning." He crooned, his hot breath caressing her face as he spoke. Its stale sourness served as a rude awakening for her and she turned her face away from him, if only to avoid inhaling his stench any more than she had to.

Tanya felt too worn out to cry, and her whole body hurt something awful. No longer having the energy to fight, she dropped her hands back to the bed and just lay still, and he in turn had his way with her body. Every now and then she whimpered or winced at his rough treatment.

"Now that you're fully awake, how about we really get things going?" he said a while later.

Taking both her legs, he raised and pinned them on either side of her head. She was pinned to the bed in the most uncomfortable position she had ever been in before. Her bottom half pointing upwards, he crouched over her bent body, and rammed his hard cock deep inside her, Tanya gasped and cried out, gripping his wrists to urge him to stop. That only served as encouragement for him. She couldn't stop herself from screaming as he started fucking her worn-out body mercilessly.

Before long he quickened his pace and stopped abruptly, tilting his head back, he growled and rammed hard into her once, shooting his load deep into her. She whimpered quietly, her hands still gripping his wrists tightly.

He pulsed and rocked into her until he stopped twitching and grew limp inside of her, pulling out, he released his grip on her stiff legs, which she slowly and painfully lowered to the bed. He moved over her and climbed off the bed, swatting her side on his way.

"Get dressed, the crew will be wanting to me you." He said, as if what just happened between them was something they did on a regular basis.

He turned to the lantern on the side, and soon a dim light illuminated the small room.

Sheer panic was shooting through Tanya. For a moment she had forgotten that there were others on this ship. What was he going to do with her? Was he going to pass her around to all the other men on board? She couldn't breathe.

Her whole body was sore after being with one man. How would she manage if her body was used by others in the same manner as he had used hers?

I should just let him feed me to the sharks. She thought to herself depressingly, as fresh tears started to pool in her eyes.

She looked to the floor for her clothes.

They got dressed in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John turned over as he heard the girl screaming again.

"Uuuuhg, can't he give it a bloody rest this morning?" he said aloud.

Last night he was sure everyone aboard the ship heard the poor thing screaming for her life in there. He came this close to knocking down the door to drag him off of her. But he didn't want to think about the repercussions if he had. Usually he wouldn't allow such things to happen on any ship that he captained.

But his situation was different.

Different as in...... this was Thomas.

With Thomas he had no power what so ever to stop that man from doing as he pleased on the ship.

Maybe I should retire after all. Then what would I do?

Sighing John rose from his bed, and scrubbed at his face.

"Might as well get up, not gonna get any more sleep with that racket going on." He mumbled. He dressed quickly and made his way to the galley for his morning coffee.

"Morning." He greeted cook as he entered.

"Is it?" answered cook

"Damn shame what happened in that room last night. Don't think anyone got any sleep for the screaming that went on."

"I know." John said as he poured a cup of strong black coffee.

Before he could say any more, John heard a shuffling behind him, he turned and faced the girl that Thomas had grabbed the day before.

He took in the sight of her. Her long brown hair was dishevelled and was sticking out in places. Her clear blue eyes were watered and red rimmed and darted between him and cook before looking down. Her clothing was clean but torn in some places, not doubt from Thomas's rough treatment. But what set his blood boiling was the big angry red marks on her cheeks and around her neck.

Maybe I'll be having some words with Thomas after all. Can't have this going on, next you know all the men will be wanting to do the same thing.

'He...... he said to come and get something to eat.' she stammered in a quiet voice and continued to look down.

"He?" John questioned, with a raised eyebrow.

She raised her head and a look of panic flashed across her face.

"I don't know his name. The one who had me."

"Thomas, he's name is Thomas. Big old brute." Cook offered

"Cook!" Snapped John. He cut cook a sharp look and turned to the girl.

"Here, sit down and get some breakfast down you." He said as he pulled out a chair.

She looked up and gave him a curious look, seeming to think about his offer, she gave a nod of her head and looked back down, carefully, she moved to towards the chair that he offered.

It was clear that she was in pain as she moved. She sat down with some awkwardness and John turn to cook.

"Give her something to eat and don't let her out your sight until I get back."

"Aye, captain." replied cook

They heard a gasp come from the girl and turned to find that she was looking at John with a look of confusion that quickly turned to one of anger. Before he could read any more into it she looked back down, balling her hands into fists on her lap.

He looked at cook and raised his eyebrow in question, cook just shrugged and turned back to his preparations.

John left the galley and made his way to the deck, with each step he took he got angrier just thinking about the bruises on her face. No doubt the rest of her body was covered in them too.

As he got to the top of the last stair he heard laughter coming from his men....

"You gonna let us have a go with her then? Guarantee she won't be screaming the way she did last night."

More laughter came from the men.

"Maybe, but'll cost ya. Not having her go off with anyone without payment."

"There'll be none of that on my ship."

Everyone froze and turned to him.

"I don't know how your last captain ran this ship. But as long as I'm captain I won't tolerate this. Not today, not ever!"

No one said anything, but some bodies started to move uncomfortably.

"Leave her be! That's an order. If any of you have a problem keeping it in your pants until we get to the next port, then I suggest you turn to the man beside you. Because if any of your cocks so much as twitch near her I swear to god, when I'm done with you, you would've wished I'd given you the rope's end!"

Silence

"Am I clear?"

"Aye captain."

"Good, now get to work! The lot of ya"

The men started to move.

"Not you."

Thomas stopped moving and turned to face the captain with a smirk on his face.

John walked right up to Thomas and floored him with one quick punch.

Thomas glared at John and wiped at his mouth, he pushed of the floor and attempted to get up.

Before he could stand up completely, he was floored again with another punch from John.

This time, he felt at his nose, searching for any signs that it could've been broken. There was none.

"Stay down if you know what's good for you!"

Thomas remained on the floor.

Though he was big, John was bigger and faster, so Thomas had no chance in a hand to hand fight with the captain.

John continued to stare down Thomas, who in return had a scowl on his face.

"You decided you wanted a girl to keep, did you? I won't be having a woman screaming on my ship every night!"

Not waiting for a reply John continued.

"Treat her better from now on, or you'll be left at the next port, and she'll be the one leaving with us. I don't care who you are!" he stepped closer to a still floored Thomas.

"Do you understand me?"

"Aye captain"

"Now, get your sorry ass to work. Until I hear otherwise, you still have to pull your weight and earn your keep."

At that John left Thomas on the deck and went back down the stairs and headed to the galley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got a name girlie?" Cook asked as he placed a plate off eggs and mug of coffee in front of her.

"It's Tanya." she whispered still looking down.

Cook huffed and moved away.

"Won't fear well around here if you act like a mouse little girl. Those men will eat you alive."

"I just want to die." she whispered in a shaky voice.

"There'll be none of that talk around her." A deep voiced boomed in the kitchen.

Tanya jumped and turned around. Seeing that it was the man from before, the captain. She quickly turned back around and started playing with her eggs that cook had prepared for her.

He walked in and sat opposite her, an uncomfortable silence fell in the room. Feeling eyes on her she looked up and caught him looking at her intently. His dark eyes seemed to look right through her and take her all in at the same time.

Was he going to be the first one?

He was a good looking man, his long hair was dark like his eyes and pulled together in a low ponytail. She already knew that he was taller and larger than Thomas.

Are all the men on this ship as big as they were? She thought to herself

His broad nose was slightly crooked and he had thin lips. His jaw line was strong and covered in what look like a two day old beard.

He was absolutely devastating to look at.

A growing discomfort crept over her from his stare, so she picked up her folk and started to eat. Tanya couldn't help thinking about her future on this ship. To her being used as a sex pet aboard a ship full of pirates was worse than the prostitutes who lived just outside the small town where she was from. She knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself and show her face back there when or if they released her.

After a while of watching her eat, John cleared his throat to gain her attention.

Putting her folk down.

It's time. She raised her eyes to him.

"I've been trying to work out what to do with you." he announced.

A quick panic settled in her chest. Had the time arrived to meet the other men?

"You could let me go home!" she pleaded.

"Not possible. Well not any time soon. We have a schedule to keep. It would cost us too many man hours taking you back. and that would leave me out of pocket. And I don't like to part with my money. Isn't that right cook?"

"Aye, it is."

Tanya felt her heart drop. She was never going home.

"We won't be back to your port for a few months still. If you survive until then I will personally drop you to your door step."

There was hope still. Wait, did he just say survive?

"Do we have a deal?"

"What do I have to do in the mean time? Willingly keep you and your men satisfied until then? Returning home a broken shell of a woman. Who would even have me then?" she looked away and started to cry.

John looked to cook.

"We have a fiery one here, cook. She needs to put a stop to all that crying though, or the men will pick her off, and then there'll be no saving her then."

He waited until she stopped crying. Wiping her tear stained cheeks with the back of her hands.

"Look! I told the men to keep their distance, you're hands off to them."

She looked up and held her breath, some hope shinning in her eyes.

"All, except Thomas."

"What? No!" she cried. She felt her heart break into a million pieces.

"But he's a monster! He's.......he did terrible things to...... I won't survive months with him, I won't!" she couldn't bring herself to tell them what Thomas had done to her.

"You're his, I'm sorry. And there's nothing I can do about it I'm afraid." he looked away as She cried into her hands and started shaking her head. She mumbled something that he couldn't make out. Not wanting to make her repeat herself, he cleared his throat and spoke.

"In the meantime, I've set him straight. He won't be laying a hand on you while I'm captain."

She raised her wet blue eyes to him, using her sleeves to wipe at her face. Her face a mask of disbelief.

"You won't be there to stop him, not all the time."

"True. Then it will be up to you to keep me informed."

Tanya, feeling totally deflated, just continued to stare at him incredulously.

What's the point? He would've done it already.

"Until we get you home, you're to help cook out in the kitchen. Hopefully you'll be out of sight out of mind for the men."

She looked to cook and raised her eyebrows in John's direction, who only chuckled in return.

Cook looked at Tanya and said "don't worry girlie, you're not my type."

Tanya looked confused

"Cook prefers the company of men." John informed her.

Cook turned to her and wiggled his eyebrows, which made Tanya snort in return. Any other day she would have laughed out loud at that, but she didn't feel like laughing today, and she knew that she would probably never feel like laughing again.

"Uuuumm, what's your name?" John asked.

"Tanya, but he calls me Jewel." she pulled a face of disgust when she said the last bit.

"Tanya it is then."

John rose and clapped his hands together. He looked down at Tanya.

"How about you get cleaned up? Before you get about helping cook."

John moved to the door and waited whilst she stood and placed her dishes in the sink.

She turned towards him and hesitated for a fraction. She realised then that he had said that she was hands off for the men, but what about him? Was he exempt from the rule?

Shrugging, I guess I have no choice then.

But she'd be dammed if she didn't put up a fight this time round.

She fingered the knife that she had slipped in her pocket, when cooks back was turned earlier.

She went to him.