Tanya Ch. 04

Story Info
Tanya gets stuck in...
2.6k words
4.33
17.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks goes out to my Editor.

All characters are over the age of 18 years old.

*****

Thomas roughly pushed Tanya into the dark room, turning she watched as he slammed the door shut behind him and quickly locked it. Hiding the key away on his person, he walked to the side table and placed the lantern down.

She continued to observe him even as he took one large stride towards her, stopping directly in front of her. They eyed one another, each hoping that the other would give something away. Thomas smirked as Tanya was the first to react by swallowing the last bit of saliva left in her mouth. This time he didn't bother undressing. Grabbing hold of her, he turned Tanya around, forcing her face down on the hard bed.

"I've been waiting for this all day." he eagerly announced as he pulled at her skirt, lifting it to her waist, then kicked at her legs spreading them wide apart. She was surprised that he hadn't felt the weight of the knife in her pocket, but she guessed that his mind was occupied with other matters at hand.

Tanya tried to gather some sort of energy to fight him, but the days' work and his earlier attentions had taken its toll on her. She was exhausted physically and mentally.

"Don't fight me, Jewel." He whispered near her ear. As if reading her mind.

"And none of that crying either or I'll make sure you get it worse. We've got all night don't forget."

Tanya heard a rustling behind her, and soon felt the thickness of his cock head pushing against her pussy lips demanding its entrance. She closed her eyes and held her breath, waiting for the inevitable to happen and the pain that would come with it to follow suit. Not wasting any more time he pushed into her in one hard thrust burying himself deep inside her. Tanya could only react by biting into the bedding to stop herself from screaming out loud, holding tightly to the sheets and groaning into it as he started pounding into her.

During her ordeal Tanya found it more and more difficult to keep a hold of herself. The brute force Thomas used to take control of her body caused her defiance and her will to fight, break with each hard thrust. It didn't matter what John had told her earlier. She knew Thomas could take her anyway and anytime he wanted whether she put up a fight or not. Without any intervention from others, she knew she didn't have the strength to fight this battle alone, eventually she would have no choice but to submit to him.

I have to do this. This has to end tonight! Whatever happens to me after will be better than this.

Yet still after all she did to build up her nerve, the tears came thick and fast as he stretched and tore through her burning walls with each hard drive into her. Grunting behind her, he leant over her body taking hold of her shoulders as he picked up the pace and pounded into her with ever increasing force. He would be coming soon, she could tell. She pressed her head on the mattress and felt her own orgasm start to build, but before she could ride that wave of release Thomas beat her to it. He stilled behind her, and with one more hard thrust he came, shooting his load deep into her with a mighty roar that boomed, vibrating off the four walls of the small room they shared.

He stood shuddering behind her, stroking her sweaty back as he coated her womb with his seed. Tanya lay there still clenching the sheets and breathing hard.

She could feel the Frustration building inside of her. He couldn't even allow her to feel that one moment of pleasure she was now accustomed to whenever he took her.

Tanya groaned and buried her head further into the bed.

Great...Now I hate myself for missing something that I never wanted in the first place.

He was still embedded in her, when she felt him slowly move his hands to her ass cheeks, he started to fondle them as he started moving inside her of once again. Only this time he surprised her by doing it at a leisurely pace proving true to his word that they had all night to appease his appetite for her body.

He uttered a curse and pulled out of her, his hot seed following almost immediately. Trickling out of her as if it didn't want to be inside of her any more than she wanted it inside of her.

Feeling his cool hands as it brushed her bare cunt lips caused Tanya's body to involuntarily shake with anticipation. She hissed as he used the pad of his thumb and stroked her wet lips several times. Tanya whimpered and closed her eyes, her body was still sensitive and welcomed his touch as he teased her nub. Not satisfied with that, he moved between her lips and pushed his thumb into her, causing Tanya to groan out loud.

"I told you that you would start liking it Jewel. You and I are going to have so much fun." He gleefully announced.

This seemed to wake Tanya out of her sensual moment.

What am I doing? Stupid girl! You can't enjoy this.

Tanya was so caught up in giving herself a stern lecture that she didn't notice that he had pulled his thumb out of her and was slowly working its way into her tight asshole.

She froze and gripped the sheets.

"No!" she cried.

She didn't want this. Not with him.

He ignored her plea with a grunt as he caressed her and worked his thumb into her inch by inch, stretching and pulling at her tight hole as if prepping her for what was about to come. Tanya cried out and thrashed about on the bed, desperate to make an escape. Pulling her arms up she pushed off from the bed and back against his firm body, she only got half way up when he pulled his thumb out of her and pushed her with full force back towards the bed.

Thomas released a frustrated sigh and held still, after waiting a beat he pulled away from her body.

"Take off your clothes!" he growled, breathing heavily.

Tanya could barely move her stiff body by then, she ignored his command and tried to focus on her plan.

I'm not broken yet! She thought to herself.

"Hurry up, we're not done." He said as he slapped her ass.

With a new found determination and with great effort Tanya carefully pulled herself up from the bed and turned around to face her foe. He was already half undressed, and in the process of taking off his boots with a slight hop. With his task finally complete, he stood there proud and looked at her, finding her fully clothed and looking at him dead in the eye.

"Not ready to get naked yet? He sneered as he stroked himself.

"Well, we can fix that eventually. Get on your knees!"

He pushed at her shoulders forcing her to the floor. She knelt down in front of him, and looked up expectantly. He approached her cock in hand, gently tugging it up and down.

"You know what to do, open wide for me." He crooned at her, touching her lips with the head of his cock.

She opened her mouth and he pushed his semi hard on into her warm wet mouth. Closing her lips around him she sucked him deeply into her mouth. He released a deep satisfied groan and looked down at her, surprise clearly etched on his face. He pushed into her mouth and stopped, as if testing a theory. Slowly he pulled out and pushed back in still eyeing her.

She used her tongue and traced it around his head as she gently cupped his balls and gave them a slight squeeze. He inhaled sharply and tilted his head back. Tanya decided then and there that this would be her moment to do what she had to do.

As Tanya continued to pleasure Thomas she tasted their combined juices on her tongue. She felt him hitting the back of her throat. She heard the sounds of pleasure he expressed with each thrust he made into her hot welcoming opening. She closed her eyes and for a moment she allowed herself to get caught up in what they were doing, she felt herself getting more and more aroused as each sizzling minute passed.

She felt her pussy lips start to throb and grow dewy. She sighed and snapped her knees together, she felt her body voluntarily rubbing against her legs in an attempt to satisfy her growing need. Finding that not enough to appease her, Tanya groaned and sucked Thomas deeper into her mouth, causing him to cry out and buck against her. She flinched and reached up, placing her hand at the base of his cock holding him firmly, to stop him from pushing too deep into her throat.

Tanya closed her eyes again and slowly reached under her skirt. She touched her sensitive clit and whimpered. A part of her felt that she needed to relieve the growing ache between her legs before she could do anything else. She added more pressure to her touch and stroked herself hard and furiously as she sucked on him at the same pace.

Thomas's heavy breathing hitched and he started moaning loudly as he matched her pace with his thrusts. Tanya soon felt the familiar fluttering's she was desperately wanting and would've squealed for joy if she could have. Unable and unwilling to stop the building pleasure coursing through her body, she embraced it and welcomed the sweet release. She came quickly with a cry around his cock coating her fingers with her own thick juices. She stopped sucking on him as she gathered her bearings and steadied her breathing.

In his haze Thomas eventually felt that she had stopped pleasuring him. He Looked down at her and saw that her head was slightly bowed and her body quivering slightly. Pulling out of her mouth he tapped on the head with his wet cock.

"You're not even near finished here, jewel."

She looked up at him with eyes half closed. Holding him tighter, she directed him to her mouth and opened.

Thomas pushed his cock back between her lips and sighed. He held still within her for a beat, just revelling in her warm mouth before he started fucking her with a lot more care than he usually afforded her.

Tanya had finally climbed down from her euphoria and was now watching him with keen eyes, waiting for him to become preoccupied with his own pleasure once again. Sucking him deeper and harder into her mouth, she felt him grip her head with both hands and tipped his head back as he started moaning once again.

It's now. Go now. She told herself.

Tanya kept her eyes on him, making sure that he didn't notice her trembling hand as it slowly snuck into her skirt pocket. Before she could change her mind Tanya pulled out the silver knife, she didn't think as she quickly plunged it deep into his meaty thigh. She pulled out the knife as she watched as his face turned into a mask of pain. He screamed and fell away from her just as she was preparing to stab him again.

"You bitch!" he screamed.

But Tanya wasn't done with him yet. She screamed and lunged at him.

Thomas saw her coming and he moved just in time, causing her to slash at his stomach, he roared again from the sharp pain. She came at him again, but he was ready and sent her flying with a hard backhand before he himself collapsed to the floor.

Tanya started scrambling around the dimly lit floor, looking for the knife. Somehow she had lost her grip on it when he hit her.

Clasping it she moved quickly to where Thomas lay writhing in agony and clutching at his wounds. Gripping the knife with both hands, she raised it above her head, closing her eyes, she slammed it down hard to deliver the killer blow.

Tanya felt the wind rush out of her, when she felt a hard body crash into her, pinning her to the ground. She opened her eyes and was stunned to see that it was John who had knocked her down.

Tanya studied him and saw that he was looking at her, his handsome face a red mask of anger. She saw red and screeched as she slashed at John, catching his arm. He flinched and knocked the knife out her hands, as his wound opened and blood poured from it. The whole time he kept her pinned to the floor with his weight

Tanya screamed and thrashed beneath him.

"Let me go! Let me finish him off."

John just grunted as she delivered blow after blow to his body.

"Let me do what you can't do! You're just like him. Let me go!"

"Be quiet!" John finally shouted at her. "You've done enough."

John raised himself just enough to turn Tanya's body. Positioning her face down, he allowed some room to pull her arms behind her back.

"Bind her, now." she heard him shout.

Tanya felt her hands being tied tightly, but she refused to stop screaming and fighting, and she did so at no one in particular. She was hauled off the floor roughly by someone she couldn't see.

"Take her to the hold now!" she heard John shout above her screams.

She looked in his direction and saw him crouched over a grey looking, quiet Thomas.

"Is he dead? Did I kill him? I hope he's dead" she shouted as she was pulled out of the room.

Tanya couldn't stop herself from laughing hysterically as she was moved though the body of the ship. She felt like she had gone crazy person and was being transported to a mental asylum.

"You won't be laughing come the morning." She heard someone say behind her.

She tried to turn her head to see who it was but the person pushed her forward with a hard shove, forcing her to turn back around.

"I don't care what happens to me, it was worth it. He can't touch me again." Of that she was certain.

"Don't be so sure of that." The stranger said.

"He's not dead you know? And once he's all patched up guaranteed he'll be coming for you. Thomas doesn't forget these things, especially what you've just gone and done. He'll make sure you pay. Be sure of that."

Only when they got to a door and she was pressed against the wood besides it, did what had just happened finally start to sink in. She banged her head against the wall and moaned.

"Thought that would get your attention. Not so brave now."

The door flew open and Tanya was pushed into the dark room. With her hands still bound she couldn't hold her balance and fell, landing on the cold hard floor with a scream.

She slowly moved herself into a foetal position and looked towards the door way.

The stranger struck a match and turned towards the lantern on the side. Once it was lit and illuminated the room he turned to Tanya.

She stopped breathing and felt her heart give a tight squeeze when Samuel walked into the room, and shut the door behind him...