Tanya's Night Out

Story Info
Tanya goes dancing & a man follows her home.
3.3k words
4.34
78.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Tanya turned on her heels; the full-length mirror afforded her a full view of her great ass. The little black dress licked her curves. She pulled at the hem in an attempt to cover more of her bare thigh. She should be wearing stockings but it was just too hot. She hated the heat; she didn't really want to go out. She was a good girl, didn't really wear dresses like this, but it was hot and her girlfriends had insisted she wear it. They had bought it together and now she had been pressured into not only going out to the clubs with them but also wearing this impossibly short tight dress.

She only stood 5' 2" but had an incredibly curvaceous body for such a small package. Her breasts were a D cup, her hips flared out from her small waist. Her face was more reflective of her innocent, good-girl approach she tried to present. It [what was rounded name the rounded part] was gently rounded, her small features were cute, innocent, girlish even though she was 28. She really was a woman but still had the lovely innocence of youth.

She stood facing the mirror, adjusting her large breast, hoping the nipples would stay down. In this tight revealing dress very little was left to the imagination, her cleavage would definitely be a source of interest to most men. She hoped the club would be dark, maybe she could just hide in the corner.

There was a knock at the door and by the time she made her way into the living room her two girlfriends were already in the fridge pulling out the white wine.

"Just having a nip here before we go, ouch... You're so hot in that, Tanya!" Sandy poured the wine carefully filling three glasses almost to the brim.

"Are you trying to get us sloshed before we even get there?" It was Beth this time. She too was looking at Tanya, she had never really seen her dressed like this. Normally it was jeans and T-shirts. Large oversized T-shirts to hide her large breasts.

They chatted, drinking the wine too fast, they all seemed a little anxious. They down the last of it when the cab rang up. They should hurry, those bastards would take off if you didn't get down fast enough.

The club was packed, it was almost midnight, the weather had brought everyone out and the air-conditioning couldn't keep up. Tanya's dress seemed to cling even tighter. She had danced with a few guys but mostly was trying to keep a low profile, snuggled into the corner with a rum and coke. That's when she first saw HIM, he stood out in the crowd, almost a head taller than most, more for the vertically impaired like Tanya. He moved over to the table, and dropped almost to his knees.

He leaned close, the music pounding around them "Dance with me" and he reached for her hand.

As she walked to the floor she realized she hadn't had much choice. Saying no didn't really seem like an option, she surveyed his large back, the muscles stretching his T-shirt as he walked, her eyes moved lower, "God what a great butt," she thought.

They didn't leave the dance floor after that, when a slow song came, he pulled her close, no words just the hot breath against her shoulder as his head tilted down. His hands held her tight against him. She could feel his muscles move against her, his leg between her legs as he turned her slowly shuffling his feet to the music.

Tanya felt a little swept away, a little overpowered, she laid her head against his chest, against the hard muscular chest. Her body seemed to be responding as if on autopilot to his sexuality. When the song was over she felt a little weak, and didn't want to separate from him, as much because she wasn't sure she wouldn't fall. It just felt so good to be in his arms.

The lights came on, "Last call for alcohol" reverberated through the building.

The lights brought her back to reality, what the hell was she doing? She never even knew his name and she had been dry humping him on the dance floor.

"Ah I've gotta go, thanks for the dance?" and she slipped through the crowd back to the table. Joe just stood there watching her disappear, his hard cock still throbbing in his jeans.

Tanya couldn't find her friends, well that was typical, it seemed this is what she had come to expect. She would walk home, it had cooled off a bit and she wanted the air. She looked around before she set out down the sidewalk. People still milled around the door, she looked for her big stud, afraid to actually see him but wanting to. He didn't seem to be there, 'Oh well, I had a bit of fun anyway, don't even know if I'd want anymore" she thought.'

The walk home was good, the air had cooled and the short little dress let it flow around Tanya's legs, the thought of that big body next to her seemed to warm her between her legs. Thoughts of getting naked and letting her finger touch herself seem to drift though her mind. She hadn't been paying much attention, she had her key in the door before she heard the steps behind her, and she turned.

""Hi" his voice was low, soft, friendly.

"What are you doing here?" she was startled, a little scared.

"I think you know, aren't you going to let me in?" he seemed to sweep her into the small basement flat.

"No I mean it, what the hell do you think you're doing?" she was getting a little angrier, a little frightened by his overpowering manner. He moved closer, his body against hers, his hand on her shoulder.

"Get away from me who the hell do you think you are?" Tanya's voice was raised, she hadn't thought things were going to go this far, her whole body seemed to be on high alert.

"Oh and I suppose you weren't the girl doing the bump and grind on the dance floor with me?"

Tanya blushed a little, caught in her own little lie, yes it had been her, she had wanted him, her body even now betraying her, getting excited by his presence, by his smell.

She pulled her hand back and slapped him, or at least tried to. Joe was too quick, his hand came up and grabbed her wrist, pulling it back behind her back. Tanya seemed to squeal her wrist pulled hard behind her back. Joe grabbed her wrist with his other hand and pulled it tight, his body pushed tight against her, pinning her to the wall.

"So you say you don't want me, is that it, you don't want to feel me against you".

He pushed himself tighter against her, his leg sliding between her legs. With out thinking Tanya spread her leg, opening herself to him.

"Ok, if you don't want it I'll be able to tell, if you aren't wet, if you aren't excited I'll leave now"

Joe slid his hand down her hip, feeling the tightness of her dress, feeling her sensual hips flare out. He found her hem ran his hand along the edge, finally pulling her dress up. His fingers moved along her bare leg, to the inside of her thigh. He shifted his weight and allowed more room between them as he worked his hand higher, closer to her wet cunt.

Tanya moaned a little, her body giving in to his touch. He knew what he would find. Tanya also knew, her body had been on fire since he first touched her in the club. Her pussy had soaked her tiny panties. She wanted him to feel her, to know her wetness. "Don't stop" her body cried out.

When his fingers found the sopping panties Joe pulled back a little, a little smile playing across his face. His middle finger moved back and forth along her soaked panties.

"Do you like that, does that feel good?" the question was really rhetorical, he knew the answer, the moans escaping from her told him everything he needed to know.

He could feel her hard clit pushing out, trying to get more of his attention. He touched it, pushing his finger against the swollen protrusion. She would be begging him, pleading for his hard cock before the night was out, of that he was sure of.

Joe pulled back, leaving her leaning against the wall.

"Take off your dress, I want to see you naked, I want to see that lovely body."

Joe sat down, expectant, knowing she would obey, knowing that he now held the power, she would do for him what he wanted.

"I know what you want. I can (and will) give you what you want. BUT, you have to obey me, do exactly what I tell you to do. Will you do that?" His voice confident, a little cocky.

"Yes," her voice was almost a whisper, her face flushed. She had given in, she felt relieved somehow, excited at the possibility of actually being his, obeying him.

"I want you to be my slut, can you do that, can you be my slut?"

Tanya was startled by the word, no one had ever called her that, she should have been outraged but she felt a tingle travel though her body as he said it. Yes, she wanted to be his slut, god she couldn't believe she was actually thinking it and then she said it.

"Yes, I want to be your slut."

Her body tingled, she had never been so aroused in her life, never so unbelievably turned on.

She pulled at her zipper, the dress slipping from her curvaceous body. She was standing in front of him in only her lacy bra and g-string. She reached behind her back, her eyes on his. He was staring at her big round breasts. She unhooked her bra and it too slid from her arms onto the floor.

Her breasts were magnificent, no silicone could replicate the soft heavy bounce of natural breasts. They were large, firm and soft, they sagged under their own weight. It was a marvel to watch them being revealed to him for the first time.

"Come here!" when she got closer he grabbed her hands and pulled her to him, her legs spread and she sat on his lap. His mouth seemed to be drawn to the large pink nipples as if they were magnetized. He took the large nipple in his mouth and sucked, and sucked, it was harder and more persistent than anything Tanya had ever felt. He nibbled and bit the hard nipples. One by one he seemed to be assaulting them, using them, suckling them as if a starving infant.

She could feel the raging hard cock pushing up from his lap, feel it push against her wet pussy. She moved, pushing her hips up and down, sliding her wet sensitive slit against him. Again her body seemed to be in control, humping his bulge though his jeans.

He pulled and sucked her nipples. His hands massaging the breast he wasn't suckling, it felt amazing to Tanya. She was going to cum with just his mouth on her breast, without even taking off her panties. She was close and as Joe's hand reached around sliding down the crack of her ass she was overtaken by the feelings. She pushed against him, his finger rested against her asshole and she loved it her body exploding while she sat on him. It felt so good, it felt like nothing she had ever felt before.

Before she had time to recover, he was pushing her off, "Suck me slut, suck my big cock. You think you can cum and that's all? No way bitch you need to feel my big cock you need to suck me big cock deep into your slutty little mouth."

The nasty talk only heightened her feelings, she wanted it. She wanted to taste his cock to feel in her mouth and especially in her pussy. Cumming had only made her want even more and now she slid off him and to her knees.

"Are you going to be my slut now?" Joe barked.

"I'll be your slut anytime you want," she responded, looking at the bulge in his lap.

Joe pulled the belt buckle, and unbuttoned his jeans. "Reach in and get it, pull out that big cock you want so badly."

She did, she reached her small delicate hand in and wrapped it around the big hard flesh, slowly coaxing it out, being gentle, not wanting to hurt it. It felt so good to have it out, exposed, free of its constraints. Tanya, gasped a little, it was so big so hard. She held it tightly in her hand, not wanting to let it go, enjoying the soft smooth skin against her palm.

"Go ahead, lick it, kiss it, feel it against your lips."

She did, she wanted it, she wanted to feel its softness against her lips, her tongue darted out, swirling around the swollen head, enjoying the salty musky flavor of his sex.

"Oh ya baby, you are a good little cock sucker, aren't you?" his tone was soft, smooth, a gentle reminder of what she was, what she really was going to be for him.

"Yes," she whispered, almost in reverence before she opened her mouth wide and inhaled his big cock. She tried so hard to get it all in her mouth, only managing about half of it's length before she felt his hand on her head. He was going to force more of it into her, she gagged, choked as it hit the back of her throat.

"Suck it, swallow all that meat my little slut girl, you want it I can tell you want to feel that big hard cock in your throat don't you. You need to learn how to swallow my whole cock if you're going to be my slut girl."

She did want it, it felt good, she could never got past he gag reflex before and now she had, her throat had opened up and she felt it slide into her. Its head was pulsing now, she could feel he was close. Her right hand worked the tightness around the base, her other hand feeling his balls massaging their weight.

"Oh ya baby, oh God, you are a good little cocksucker." He was close, Joe knew it was only a matter of time, he grabbed her hair and pulled her off, pulled her back away from his throbbing member. "Not yet baby, you'll feel my cum but not yet."

Tanya fell back onto the carpet, her face registered the shock, she had wanted to swallow his cum, it was so nasty, she had never wanted to suck the cum out of a man before but now she had.

"Are you my little slut, are you ready to do everything I want, be my little sex slave?"

She knew she was, her lust and desire were in his control now, her mind was his, her body was his, and he could do as he pleased with her. The thought sent wicked chills through her. Why was she like this? It was like she was possessed, and loved it.

"Yes, yes I want to be your slut, tell me what I must do for you." Never in a million years could she have imagined herself saying that even hours before but now she said it without thinking. Her body was on fire, it begged for his attention, her eyes focused on the big throbbing cock bobbing above her.

"Spread your legs, open up that cunt, show me what a wet cunt of yours.""

She pulled her panties off, opening her legs wide for him, she felt so wicked exposing herself for him.

"Touch it, touch your pussy for me, I want to see you play with that wet little pussy,"

'Yes', this is what she wanted, her pussy ached to be touched, her panties had been soaked, never had she wanted something so badly. One hand slowly spread her lips while her other hand pushed a finger inside, giving him a show She looked at him, looked into his eyes as she fucked herself.

Joe was enjoying the little show, he loved to watch a woman play with herself, masturbate in front of him. His own hand gently rubbed his engorged cock.

"Play with your tits too, take one and push it up to your mouth, suck your own nipple slut, I want to see you suck and fuck your own body." He was getting right into this, he would make her do all sorts of nasty things before the night was out.

"Does that feel good, are you wet and ready for my big cock, can you take my big cock in that tight little pussy?"

"Yes, oh god yes, please, fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm so ready fuck me like a slut, hard and fast." Her fingers were pistoning in and out of her wet gash, the one hand rubbing her swollen clit while the other rammed into her.

"Ok bitch, turn over, be my little bitch, stick that tight little ass up into the air, It's time to feel my big cock, feel what it's like to get fucked hard."

Tanya turned over on the carpet, pushing her ass up in the air, opening her legs for him, god she wanted it, she wanted to be fucked hard. Her body craved the feeling of his cock slamming into her.

"Do you want it, do you really want it? Beg for it slut, I want to hear you beg."

She was beside herself with lust, her body craved it, and she would have done anything at this point. "God yes, please fuck me, fuck me hard, please, I'm begging, I need it, please fuck me like a bitch." She pushed her ass higher into the air, his cock only lightly grazing her slippery slit.

He was teasing her, playing with her, enjoying the power he now held over her. The swollen head of his cock pushed into her folds, teasing, finding the waiting canal, gently pushing against the tight passage. She pushed back and it was in, god he was actually in her, it was so big, stretching her little hole. He pulled back and she was afraid she would lose it, and tried to push back against him but when she did he slammed into her, burying his entire length into her. It felt like she was being ripped apart, his whole cock buried deep inside her tight little body. He held it there for a minute, enjoying the moment the intense pleasure, looking down to see his cock disappearing in her small body. It felt incredible, he pulled out slowly and slammed into her again, then again, over and over it continued. He was increasing his pace, he was getting close, he wanted it, he wanted to explode inside her.

"Fuck me slut, fuck me hard little slut girl," he was ranting, screaming out. All she could manage was low primitive grunts as he got closer.

"Yessss OH GOD YESSS, Ahhhhhh oh my god, ahhhhhhhh," and she came.

Joe grabbed her tits, pulling hard, ramming his cock impossibly hard into her as his cock began to shoot his hot sticky cum into her. It exploded over and over, his cum buried deep in her belly, his hands pulling on her tits, his body molded to hers as the intense pleasure flooded through him.

Typical to most men, he collapsed on top of her, rolling over to the side, his cock still pumping the last of his lode into her. He felt weak his body spent, his mind reeling from the euphoric feeling.

"Thank-you" she whispered, and Joe knew that this was only the beginning.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers