Tara Gets Fucked

Story Info
Hot, hard sex with a stranger.
1k words
3.91
62.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara's pussy was wet and burning with excitement as she opened the door of her apartment. Jose was already there, waiting, a smile on his handsome face. He was wearing jeans and a black shirt, which clung to his muscular body. He got up and walked towards her.

It was time for some fun.

As they kissed, Jose put his hand up her short skirt to roughly play with her pantied pussy. It was wet. Tara shivered as he rubbed harder and harder.

He maneuvered her toward the couch, and told Tara to lift her skirt and spread her legs wide. Her white panties had a wet patch. Jose grinned, ripped off the flimsy panties, and immediately began to eat her cunt. He probed his tongue deep into her cunt and violently sucked on her clit. Using his lips, he sucked with such force that Tara was screaming with pleasure. Using his hands, he pried open her cunt lips giving his tongue total access. He grinned up at her. He gave a long, slow lick, spat in her cunthole, and sucked it hard again while fucking her with three fingers, kissing and tugging on the little nub of skin, pinching it, then sucking it with force. Tara nearly came.

"Your pussy tastes good...", said Jose, as he masturbated her wet cunt lips. He gave her pussy one last lick and stood up.

"Blowjob time..." he said, grinning.

Tara couldn't wait. She quickly began to fumble with his buckle, her cunt squelched excitedly at his huge bulge. But Jose quickly smacked her hand away, grinning devilishly. He undulated his hips, gyrating his crotch in front of her, teasing her. Tara again reached for the belt, but he swatted her hand. He fisted her hair, pulled her close to the bulge. Desperately, she began to suck the denim bulge, frustrated and excited beyond belief. The coarse denim bruised her lips, adding to the excitement. It made her squirm to feel how hard Jose was beneath his jeans.

At last he sat down on the couch, his legs spread wide. Tara knelt down quickly and unbuckled him, as excited as a kid at Christmas. She unzipped him and pulled off the denim. Jose yanked down his tight briefs freeing his cock and balls. Tara wasted no time and she swallowed his huge prick and began to suck it hard. Jose closed his eyes and groaned as she ate and sucked his cock inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Suck my cock.... yeah, you like it huh?" he said as his prick slid in and out of her lips. "My ten inch Latino COCK..."

Tara sucked him with feverish delight. Jose's cock felt hot and rigidly hard as it chafed her moist tongue. The filthy excitement of being on her knees sucking a hunky stranger's cock made her pussy soak with lust, and she played with herself desperately with her free hand. She sucked and sucked with extraordinary force, bobbing her head ferociously up and down, closing her eyes and losing herself in the euphoria, her other hand tracing up his hard body, his nipples and his balls. He talked dirty to her in encouragement as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed his cock into her mouth so deep she could feel the fur on his balls tickle her chin. Being so deep his cockhead forced into her throat, striking her tonsils and making her gag, but her held her head pushed down.

"Deepthroat my cock" he whispered, both his strong hands pinning her head as low as it can go.

"Yeah. Try to swallow me. Stroke my cock with your throat...yeah...yeah...FUCK!!" he said, as she made her throat contract around his cockhead.

Tara couldn't breath. The lack of air made her head pulse and her lungs burn, coupled with the excitement of her throat being plugged by Jose's prick. Jose held her there for five more seconds, until she nearly passed out, before releasing her, gasping for air and nearly mad with excitement.

Tara sucked on Jose's hot hard cock hard, savoring the dirty sensation of his cock filling her soft wet mouth. Then abruptly, Jose pulled her hair back and withdrew his cock from her lips.

"OK, enough games" he said. "It's FUCK time".

Tara could hardly wait as she leaned against the sofa and exposed her cute little shaved twat. Jose grinned when he saw how wet it was – there was no need to use lube. He positioned her ass and slammed into her from behind, fisting her hair.

"Yeah!" he said, his prick pumping in and out of her cunt. "I'm gonna ride my little horsie!" Tara shivered with excitement and pleasure as her tight pussy was being forced wide by the thickness of Jose's cock.

Tara screamed with delight as Jose ground his prick into her cunt, right to his balls. "Fuck, your pussy's so fuckin tight...feel's like your cunt's suckin on my cock" Jose whispered. While fucking, he prised open her pussylips and played with her clit.

His cock was covered in Tara's pussy juices. He forced her legs wide open and fucked her wildly, roaring in pleasure. With each thrust his cock struck pleasure nerves deep inside her cunt.

He assfucked her next. "Squeeze your asshole" he ordered. Her ass was virgin tight, and gripped his cock like a fist. He assbanged her until she screamed. Still fucking her, Jose leaned forward and gripped her throat. "Where do you want me to cum?" he whispered into her ear. His cock struck a pleasure spot and Tara screamed in delight. Jose squeezed her throat. "Where do you want me to cum?" he repeated. "On your tits...on your face...inside you...?"

"In my mouth!" she gasped. "Cum in my mouth!"

Jose grinned. He took out his cock from her pussy and forced her to kneel.

"Open your cocksucker wide and say 'aah'"

He held her head in place with both hands and slid the underside of his cock on her tongue until he came – spurt after spurt of his cum shooting down her throat, making her gag.

"OH YEAH!!" Jose roared as his cock exploded with cum. "Fuckin SWALLOW all my CUM. Yeah!! Eat my cock cream! Fresh from my BALLS!!!"

He squeezed every last drop into her gaping mouth.Tara smiled, her mouth still dripping with cum. She paid him.

"Same time next week?" she asked.

"You bet."