Tara Gets Taken Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gets taken by disgruntled employee & bisexual woman.
9.5k words
4.48
343.7k
313

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,218 Followers

To all readers -- This is a story that is FICTION. The characters are not real and they do not exist. I am not writing to make anyone angry or to bring out your indignation at the content of the story. It is meant for one thing one, sexual enjoyment. It is not a grammatical thesis and neither is it a test for the spelling bee. It is a FICTIONAL story to be enjoyed and maybe even supply some with gratification. Other than that your comments are welcome. I do want to write a good story and I want the story line to flow and be easily followed by all. So enjoy and if you like it enough I will write more parts for it in the future.

*

Brett came home late that night from work and went straight to the hidden room and went through the disks he had taken from the surveillance recorders. He was interested in the time when Tara had come by work and also in checking out Bill and his work ethics.

He went through the garage disk first and forwarded to the time when Tara had arrived. He watched as Bill followed her to the elevator and then changed to when she came upstairs to meet him. He forwarded to when she was leaving and noticed her at the elevator door and then the black hand that reached out and pulled her into the elevator.

He quickly sorted through the disks until he found elevator three disk and with trembling excited hands he loaded it and forwarded to the exact time from the foyer disk. He watched as he realized Tara had been grabbed by Jerome and pulled into the elevator unwillingly. He plugged in his Bose earphones and listened as Jerome fucked Tara thoroughly in the elevator. His cock was so hard watching and listening to her moans and screams for more. When they were done and Jerome left the elevator he switched to the garage again and saw Tara following Bill Smaltz into the Security room. He thought nothing of it as this is where they had agreed to meet after his meeting.

He then loaded the security room disks for that day and watched as Bill went about his daily business of watching the screens. Bill was seemingly spending a whole lot more time with one of the screens watching TV than the security issues at hand. He was going to turn it off but forwarded it to when Tara had entered the room with Bill to see if anything had happened. He watched as Bill pulled a chair for Tara to sit in and then he changed the screens to one huge one and Brent saw that Bill had seen what had happened in the elevator. Brent turned up the volume and began to listen to the blackmailing of his wife by the big security guard. He watched the whole abusive blowjob and Tara obviously swallowing Bill's load of cum and quickly getting up when he came through the door. No wonder her lipstick was a mess Brent thought.

Brent decided then and there he was going to fire Bill and get rid of him as quickly as possible. Now that he had the only disks there was no way Bill could black mail Tara again. My God, she had been through a lot in just two days. He shut everything down and placed the disks in the floor safe.

He made his way through the bedroom and down the hallway into the living room. Tara was snuggled in a quilt on the couch asleep. He knelt down beside her and watched her for a few minutes admiring her natural beauty. He bent over and softly kissed her lips and she stirred and slowly came awake.

"Hello, sleepy head. You OK?" Brent asked tenderly

"Ummm," She stretched like a graceful cat and he saw she was wearing a sports bra and a pair of spandex shorts that accentuated every muscle and curve of her perfect tanned body.

She put her arms around him and kissed him deeply. It was his turn to moan then. Her mouth was so hot and the thought of it having sucked to big cocks that same day made him hotter. His hands went down her back and cupped her firm buttocks as he pulled her off the couch and up against his raging hard on. She pulled her mouth away from his and smiled.

"Somebody is happy to see me." She said and kissed him deeply again.

They made love right there on the floor and it was slow soft and hot. He came so hard he thought he would pass out from the intensity of it. When he rolled off of her and fell on his back gasping for breath she rolled over into the crook of his arm and put her head against his chest.

"I love you so much, Brent." She whispered softly

"I love you too baby." He responded

"I don't ever want to lose what we have." She said after a minute

He moved her chin with his hand where she was looking into his eyes when he spoke to her.

"You can never do anything that would make me want to leave you baby. I would love you no matter what." He said honestly

She started to cry and he held her like that for a long time before they both went to bed for the night.

Brent left for work the next morning and called Bill Smaltz to meet him at the office on the way in. He waited for an hour in the security office when Bill finally arrived.

"You wanted to see me boss?" He asked as he came in

He had a smirk on his face and Brent could only imagine what he was thinking about while he looked at him.

"Yeah Bill, I did. You're fired. You can pick up your paycheck at payroll tomorrow." Brent was blunt and cold

"FIRED?!What the hell do you mean I'm fired?!" Bill was shocked and mad

"Fired, as in no longer employed here and no longer needed. Your personal belongings will be mailed to you and you will no longer be permitted in this building unless invited. Have a nice day, Bill." Brent went back to working with some papers on his desk.

Bill Smaltz looked at him for a moment and then thought of his trump card. He smiled a nasty smile to himself.

"You might want to think about this for a minute. I know some things that you might want to be treating me a whole lot different after you see what I am talking about." He chuckled

Brent slowly looked up from his desk and then deliberately reached over to the intercom microphone.

"Frank?" He said into the microphone

"Yeah Boss?" Frank answered

"Bring Jim and Ryan down here to the security office right now."

"On our way, Boss." Frank replied

Bill smiled a nasty smile again.

"You might not want them hearing or seeing what I am talking about, Boss." He sneered as he said the word boss

"Are you talking about the security disks from yesterday Bill?" Brent asked, "I took them out last night before I left."

Bill's sneer disappeared quickly.

"Yes, Bill, I watched them also. I watched you blackmail my wife. I watched you force her into giving you head and I watched you cum down her throat." He said harshly

Bill's face turned a shade of white and sweat beads formed on his forehead and upper lip.

"You want to know what I am really going to enjoy watching Bill?" Brent let this sink in a little before he continued, "I am going to really enjoy watching you sweat when the Judge sentences you to rape, extortion and blackmail charges. I called my lawyer this morning and he is going to file charges against you today."

Bill felt his insides turn over as he stood there stunned by the turn of events. He was so confident a few minutes ago now he realized he could go to prison for what he had done.

"Please, Brent, I really..." He voice faded off into a whisper

"I seem to remember my wife saying the same thing to you as she begged for you not to make her do it. If you are looking for mercy Bill, I'm fresh out!" Brent stood as the three security guards came into the room

Frank was bigger than Bill and stood behind him as he came into the room.

"You needed something, Boss?" He asked realizing something was wrong

"Remove this scum from the premises and make sure he doesn't come back. If he shows up again have him arrested for trespassing." Brent said as he sat down in his chair

"It will be a pleasure, Boss!" Frank had never liked Bill from the beginning and this was a day he had waited for.

"Come on Cinderella, the ball is over for you!" Frank grabbed him by the collar and literally dragged him out the door with Jim and Ryan following close behind.

They dragged him out to his truck and threw him against it and he quickly climbed inside and drove out of the parking garage with tires squealing. Frank chuckled as he watched him go. He wasn't sure what had happened but as far as he was concerned it was good riddance.

Bill was halfway home and his mind was going crazy. He finally pulled into a bar he frequented to have a drink and try to think this all through. He ordered a whiskey and sat at the bar looking down as his mind continued on its downward journey.

RAPE!

He didn't even get to fuck the bitch and he was going to be charged with rape! He knew the danger of winding up downing hard time with some of the prisoners he had dealt with in the past. He would wind up being killed or have to be someone's bitch on the inside to survive. He couldn't take that.

Someone sat down beside him and he smelled perfume and realized it was Sheila. Sheila was a bi-sexual whore that everybody had at one time or another. She was a tall natural blond with big tits and still possessing a great body. Bill had fucked her one time but she had wanted another girl involved with them when they did. At first Bill had thought it was great because he would fuck them both but the other girl turned out to be a lesbian and she was only there to pleasure and be pleasured by Sheila. Truth be told Sheila preferred women but found it hard to find really feminine women who were lesbians. Most of them were bull dykes and Sheila liked them soft and submissive and fresh. When Bill found all that out about her he sort of drifted away from being with her any more.

"Gotta light, Bill?" She said as she held a cigarette in her mouth

Bill fished around in his pocket for his lighter and then lit her cigarette. He noticed his hand was shaking as he did. She reached up as the flame darted around without reaching the end of the cigarette and grabbed his hand to steady it. When she had taken a long drag on it she blew the smoke out and looked over at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What's got you all shook up today, Bill?"

"Nothing." He said flatly

She turned away from him and continued to smoke her cigarette in silence not wanting to press the issue.

As Bill sat there a thought came to him and his head came up quickly.

"Sheila, how would you like one of the finest pieces of ass to come down the pike?"

She looked at him skeptically.

"I know a woman who is hotter than a tin roof in July and she will do anything I tell her to." He said excitedly

He had decided if he were going to jail he was going to fuck Tara before he did. He knew Brent would be at work for the day and Tara would probably be home.

"You know what I like, Bill. If she is a bull count me out."

"I promise you Sheila, this bitch has never tasted pussy in her whole life. She is small and tight and has the hottest tightest ass I have ever seen." He lowered his voice as he spoke this time

"If she is so hot and so fine why are you willing to share her with me? How did you get a woman like this anyhow?" Sheila was beginning to think this was a scam

"I got her on camera in an elevator with a black boy and I knew her husband so I showed her what I had on tape. I promise she will do whatever I tell her and more. All I had time for was a blow job and I blew my nut in her throat and she swallowed it all. I wanted to fuck her but didn't have the time. Her husband is at work today for the whole day and I will call her house and make sure she is home. Are you in?" He asked as he fished in his pocket for change for the payphone.

"Sure I'm in if it is like you say. What if she cries rape?" Sheila asked hesitantly

"Trust me. This bitch is more worried about losing her hubby than her pussy." He said as he headed for the phone

His hand was trembling as he dialed Brent's house and waited for the rings praying she was home and would answer it. On the third ring Tara picked up the phone.

"Hello? Hello?" Tara said in the receiver.

Bill grinned as he placed the phone back on the hook and headed to get Sheila. They got into his pickup and he headed for Brent's house. He remembered the way as Brent had brought them all out for a celebration after this big project was over and they had a cookout. That was the first time Bill had seen Tara and he had wanted her from that day forward.

"Now when we get there let me do the talking and you will see how she folds to what I want very quickly. When she does you can do whatever you want to her and with her but I am going to fuck the shit out of her too. In fact, I want to fuck her ass while I am I have a chance." Bill was feeling the excitement of what was to come and his cock was already getting hard at his thoughts of it.

Sheila was getting excited herself at the thought of a fresh virgin who had never tasted pussy. The thought of making her eat her out was intoxicating. Sheila was a squirter when she was being licked by a women and had an orgasm. She could not wait to see this woman's face when she came in her mouth. Sheila hoped she was as perfect as Bill had described.

It took them 20 minutes to get there and as they pulled into the drive and Sheila saw the house she knew this was a trophy wife that lived here. She jumped out of the truck and followed Bill to the door. She giggled because of how fast he was walking. She knew he was as excited as she was.

Bill knocked on the door and they waited. The lock was slid back and the door slowly opened. Bill didn't wait, he quickly pushed the door open and stepped inside and Tara moved back quickly not realizing what was happening. Sheila followed in behind them and closed the door and locked it behind her. When she turned and saw Tara for the first time she gasped out loud at her beauty and perfect body.

Tara had backed up against the wall with a hand over her mouth in shock and Sheila looked her up and down. Tara was wearing a simple white T-shirt with nothing on underneath it. Her nipples were standing out from fear and they were dark against the white shirt. The T-shirt was tied in a knot at the front pulling the shirt up under her breasts and showing her rippled stomach muscles as she trembled against the wall. She had a pair of grey cotton short shorts on that had the word "PINK" embroidered across her tight ass. Her pussy was outlined and barely camel toed showing she was not wearing panties either. There was no reason for her to be wearing bra or panties as she was home alone.

Sheila whistled a long cat call.

"My God, Bill, you were right about her being one hot assed bitch. She is perfect!"

Bill laughed and leered down at the trembling woman.

Tara finally had gathered her composure and her hand came away from her mouth.

"What are you doing here, Bill? Brent is on his way home any minute. You had better leave while you can." She lied

"No he isn't, little bitch. I just left him at the office and he is going to be all day long gone." He chuckled as he moved closer to her

She slid across the wall trying to edge toward the hallway and hopefully escape. Bill cut her off and put her between Sheila and himself and he pushed himself up against Tara.

"Now here is what is going to happen, Miss Tara. Me and Sheila here are going to have some fun with you for the rest of the day. I am going to fuck the shit out of you and Sheila here has her own ideas of what to do with you. You are going to do everything we tell you to do and you are going to do it without hesitation." He slid his tongue down her neck as he finished speaking

"NO, BILL. Please don't do this!" She was pushing his face away from her

He stopped cold and grabbed her by the throat hard.

"Do you remember your little elevator movie, Bitch? I am only one call away from telling your precious husband where it is and what is on it! Do you understand me?!" He yelled at her

She started to tear up as she realized she was going to have to endure another episode with this foul man. Her hands slowly dropped and Sheila watched in amazement as Bill slowly lowered his mouth down onto this beautiful woman's mouth and watched as she obediently opened to the thrusting of his brutish tongue. He assaulted her beautiful mouth and groped her breasts as Sheila felt herself grow wet from the excitement of what she had planned for this beautiful creature.

Sheila could not wait any longer. She had to taste the pussy of this hot bitch. She slid to her knees and grabbed onto Tara's hips as she pressed her lips to her stomach. She felt the rippling of the muscles under her lips and let her tongue slip out to lick the perfect taunt skin of her belly. She was so warm and her skin so perfect. Sheila let her tongue trail down to the top of her tight shorts and licked across the edge of them from one side of her belly to the other slowly. She kissed and sucked and licked all around the exposed skin while Tara squirmed and tried to get away from the two assailant's attacking mouths.

Bill continued to assault Tara's mouth and felt Sheila underneath already working on this hot little bitch. This was going to be a great fuck he thought to himself.

Sheila let her hands reach the side of Tara's hips at the top of her shorts and curled her fingers under the edge of them. As her hands slowly pulled them down from the tan body she kissed and licked what began to come into view as the shorts slowly came down the perfect legs.

Tara tried to bring her legs tightly together to stop form losing her shorts but Sheila was a lot stronger with both hands and she lost the battle rather quickly as she felt them reach her feet. She held her legs together as tight as she could not really knowing what Sheila was going to do to her.

Sheila slapped the outside of her thigh hard and fast. The crack of her hand was loud in the hallway and Tara screamed into Bill's mouth as she felt the hard sting to her left leg.

"Open those legs, my little virgin. Sheila wants to taste your treasure!"

She felt Sheila's hands prying her legs apart and she fought back to squeeze them together again. This was met with another slap to her left leg and one to right in quick succession. She screamed again and slowly allowed Sheila's hands to pry her legs apart until she was standing with her back against the wall and her legs spread wide apart.

Bill stopped kissing her and looked down into her terrified eyes.

"You are going to enjoy this little bitch whether you want to or not."

He moved to the other wall and leaned against it and unbuckled his pants and pulled his big hard cock out and stroked it while he watched what Sheila was going to do to Tara.

Tara was mortified as she felt Sheila's face press against her pussy and the woman inhaled deeply.

"Baby, your pussy smells so fresh and so fine." She whispered up to Tara.

Tara had turned her head sideways and her eyes were screwed tightly shut in anticipation of what was going to happen to her.

"Look at me, Baby." Sheila said softly

Tara refused to open her eyes.

She felt the hard slap as it connected with her turned cheek. It was so hard and unexpected her eyes opened in a flash.

"I said look at me, baby." Sheila's voice never raised as she spoke softly again as Tara looked down into the big blond woman's blue eyes, "Watch me while I eat your perfect pussy for the first time."

While Tara's eyes were glued to hers Sheila licked her pussy from the bottom to the clit in one long slow lick. Tara gasped at the contact and the muscles of her stomach rippled as the tongue found her clit.

"Oh my God, your pussy is already wet. You are a little fuck baby aren't you?" Sheila asked slyly as she licked across Tara's slit again.

Tara groaned from embarrassment and was turning her head again when the hand slapped her across the cheek again. Her cheek burned from the hard slap.

abedrako
abedrako
1,218 Followers