Tara James & Me

Story Info
IHe meets Tara James.
817 words
2.2
17.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Robert, but my friends call me Bob. I was at Myrtle Beach S.C. last Summer when I saw two familiar looking faces. I realized it was Tara James and Monica Wells. I had visited both their sites to many times to count and spent countless buckets of cum on both of them, but mainly Tara.

I walked up to them and introduced myself. I told them that I recognized them from their sites and was a huge fan of theirs.

They told me that they appreciated my visiting their sites. We made some small talk and just when I was about to leave Tara spoke up and said to Monica, "We can't let one of our biggest fans leave here with nothing now can we?"

Monica gave me the quick look over, eyeballing the bulge quickly forming in my swimming trunks, and said, "yeah I guess he is one of our BIGGEST fans!"

Tara told me to follow them back to their condo for a little fun. I drove behind their car making sure not to lose them. They turned into a group of condos called the Seaside Chalets. As we got out I followed behind them, making sure to get a good look at their asses. Tara by far had the juiciest ass. I wanted to tackle her and ass rape her right there. As we neared the top of the steps we entered room 037. As I entered, Tara grabbed me and began to make out with me with lots of passion. Our tongues wrestled for about 5 minutes.

Monica left the room and said she would be right back. She returned a couple minutes later, naked and with a 12 inch strap on. Tara told her that would have to wait. She said, "we have a guest, and we must take care of our guest before ourselves.

With that Tara dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. she quickly had my head in her mouth and began to push my cock further into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She pushed even further until she had my entire cock in her mouth to the base. She didn't even have to suck any more her muscles in her throat were doing all of the work. Monica began to make out with my ass and this sent me over the edge. My balls began to churn and I exploded into Tara's throat without warning. String after string hit the back of her throat and oozed down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow because I was in the back of her throat.

As soon as I was finished she pulled me out of her throat. She moved over to Monica as I rested and watched closely from the couch. They began to 69 each other. my cock quickly rose to attention one more. I made my way over to Tara, who had her ass in the air. I lined my dick up with her ass hole and plunged in. as my head entered she let a screech of pain. I then forced my way in. I pulled my cock out an inch or two and slowly pushed back in. Soon I began pumping her quickly picking up a rhythm. Her screams of pain became ones of pleasure. She went back to licking Monica. Monica soon began shaking and squealing as she hit the peak of her orgasm. Tara lapped up all her juices.

Monica got up after a few minutes and put on the strap on. She began to pump Tara in the pussy full force with the 12 inch dildo. Tara was feeling a sensation she had never felt in all her life, the sensation of being double fucked. Tara had a violent, earth shattering orgasm that drenched Monica's crotch. Tara passed out after this. I continued to fuck her ass, but at a faster pace. I erupted into her. I sent cum all into her bowels.

I pulled out when I was through and rolled over on my side. Monica said, "Oh no you aren't getting out of it that easily." She moved over to me and began to go down on me in order to get me hard again. She quickly accomplished this task and then mounted me with her on top. She was riding my like a fucking bronco. She was so tight, but her cunt was so wet that I slipped in with ease. Her body began to shake violently, and she began screaming "fuck me, Cum in me, Cum in my belly." With that I picked up my pace so that we would orgasm together. We both erupted right there and collapsed right on top of Tara. We were all in a pile, soaked with sweat and cum. That was the best damned fucking I've ever experienced.