Taralee's First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the dark mirror. No movement. I thought I heard the front door close and the heavy clunk of a car door, but I couldn't be sure. The memory of exposing my sex in full heat to an unknown man drenched me in female hormones instead of kindling the burning hellfire of shame I'd expected to feel.

"I saw you staring when your boyfriend was making love to you after Christmas, and thought you must've caught on then. By the way, you two are not only romantic together, you are a wildly hot, sexy couple. Watching his muscular ass as he thrust deeply into you with your knees over his shoulders and your eyes peeking at me as I stood behind the mirror with my hard-on in my hand gave me the best jerking-off orgasm I've ever had. Bar none."

"So George, it was you I glimpsed pulling your prick when Pierre and I were fucking. But who was getting himself — or herself — off behind your magic mirror tonight?"

"Do want to know now? I'll tell you ... Or do you want to tease yourself some more? If you choose to wait, I promise I will tell you. When I think the time's right."

I was about to demand an answer right then, till I realized with a rush that not knowing for whom I was showing off was far more titillating than knowing who it might be. I nodded acquiescence.

George showered me with kisses, moving the silk aside where he needed to in order to reach every part of my body. By the third time he'd suckled my clit I was whimpering with desire and he unrolled another Fourex over his smoldering, iron-hard cock. It was his turn to sit on the desk as I rode him mercilessly, my breasts bouncing in his face, the black silk bunched around my waist. I could feel every surging vein of his penis as their friction on my clitoris skyrocketed me to a yelling, keening climax that brought him baying like a wolf to his own release. I sat on his half-hard penis afterward, for the eternity it took our racing heartbeats to return to normal. Sweat glued our bodies together and my head snuggled on his shoulder as my nostrils drank in the heady fragrance of our lust, libido and love.

The next few nights I managed to get some studying done; I had a slew of important exams coming up. Knowing I'd get to make love to George when my homework was done wasn't so much a distraction as an incentive; he wanted me to do well in my studies and told me he'd do whatever he needed to in order to help me. I assured him that my frustration all fall had hampered my work and his ministrations were just what the doctor ordered.

"Virginia?" I asked. "She'll be away till Christmas at least," he said, looking sincerely downcast. "Thank you so much for being here for the twins ... And for me, Taralee."

Several times over the next few weeks I saw movement behind the mirror when George and I were having sex, and once I got into a giggling fit and George had to wait patiently until I could catch my breath. But generally it just made me hornier and I'd display as much of my body as advantageously as I could. One afternoon I spent an hour with scissors, shaving foam and a safety razor, shaping my bush into a perfect heart, its tip pointing right at my clit — which stood out stiff and pink as I toweled myself dry in front of my mirror.

I couldn't wait to show it off in George's study.

To be continued ...

12