Tara's Blind Date

Story Info
The date started with a blindfold and...
1.9k words
3.24
36.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, finally! They had a date scheduled with each other tonight, not just another date, but a special date. The week prior, while shopping together he found a very short black leather mini skirt. He held it up to show Tara, not expecting she would say, "Okay."

"What?.... you would wear this?"

"Yes baby, I'd wear that for you, give it to me, and I will try it on."

"It fits! It's really short though. I'll wear it for you, but you'll have to take me out of town. I don't want anyone I know to see me getting my slut on in a skirt like this."

"Okay, next weekend?"

"Yes!" She had a twinkle in her eyes and he had a smile on his face.

"Heyy, you doing out tonight?" was all he wrote on Tara's facebook wall at 6:54 A.M. the morning of the date. Oh, he thought himself very cleaver for putting a hidden message in that post. The "heyy" was a greeting she would get time to time from a boy who wanted her, maybe even the boy who came on her naked leg one morning after her run. The "you doing out tonight?" was not a typo as it would appear, rather a message. By "doing" he meant FUCKING and by "out" he meant away from home, as in a public place.

The only overt clue she received was his request that she bring a silk scarf, the black silk scarf that he bought for her to wear as a blindfold.

Tara arrived at his house a six o'clock sharp. He watched her walk up to the house. He opened the door for her and as she walked through the door she handed him the silk scarf. As she walked further into his house, she knew he was eye fucking her ass, so she walked a little slower and didn't look back until she bent over. While running her hands down her legs she grabbed the bottom of her boots. She held this pose and asked him to take a picture of her from behind.

Tara had the black mini skirt on. It was about 14" from waist to hem; too short to allow her to bend over without exposing her sex, and it was tightly hugging her petite curves. She had on a pair of black leather boots with 4" high heels. They were tight enough to show off her toned caves and they lifted her already tight ass, allowing her to feel every muscle in her ass flex as she walked. She bought the boots because two weeks before, he said he liked them. She had on what looked like black fish net stockings; but he knew that she was wearing her crotch less cat woman body suit. When she stood up, he noticed only one set of straps over her bare shoulders, and he knew they are from the bodysuit and therefore she may be braless or wearing a strapless bra. One can't tell if she wearing a bra or not just by looking, unless her nipples are hard, and they often are; her tits are that firm, shapely and perky! She had on a shear champagne colored blouse with a large open neck that revealed most of her shoulders and the top of the cat woman bodysuit. Anyone in the bar will be able to see the fishnet bodysuit through the blouse.

Normally she drives, but tonight he insisted that he drive her car.

He opened the car door for her and she slid in. As she sat in the car seat looking up at him, he paused for a few seconds to admire her sleek and seductive shape. He wanted to insert his semi hard cock into her mouth right there in the driveway.

"Take another picture of me baby."

And he took a few, and kisses her wet mouth.

After he got in the car he turned to his date, smiled and removed the scarf from his leather jacket pocket. Before he said did anything, she was already protesting wearing a blindfold while being driven down the road, in town. What will onlookers think? The idea did excite her a little or maybe a lot; in fact her pussy has been wet since she got to his house.

She agreed to wear the scarf as a blind fold. She put it on with his help, being careful not to mess her hair. She turned her head from left to right, up and down looking for any light or clues of light. When he bought the scarf he made sure that one could not see through it.

As they drove off, the sun was setting, just as he planned it. He figured the darkening sky will provide just enough cover for her to feel comfortable as she escorted to the restaurant.

She did not know where he was taking her, she had no idea. She was dressed like a slut, her pussy was wet and she wanted to kiss him.

The blindfold heightened her senses as he drove. She was aware of the sound the tires made on the road, the speed and acceleration of the car and the direction of sharp turns. As they approached town, she could hear traffic and noticed the car was driving slower and stopping often, as if stopping for stop lights.

She knew people in other cars could see her, and this made her pussy tingle and could feel the outside edges of her crotch less bodysuit getting wet.

The car finally stopped and she heard the gear shifter enter park.

"Leave it on baby, come here..."

She felt his hand on the back of her head guiding her face to his cock. She adjusted slightly in the seat to better comfort this new position. She never heard his zipper open, but she felt his cock on her cheek and she opened her mouth to take him in. Her mouth was wet and her desire for cock strong.

She felt him recline the seat. She felt his hand on her head. She could hear cars parking in the lot, not too far from them. She had no idea if they could see her sucking cock.

"Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, I want you to taste my cum in your mouth until you get inside!"

"Where are we?"

"You'll see when you finish sucking me off!"

He came in a short amount of time. She felt his cock get ridged. His pelvis started pushing his cock into her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head trying to push her face further onto his cock. Her neck tensed up to avoid his pulsating cock from entering and stretching her virgin throat, just then his cock exploded cum into the back of her mouth and coated her tongue. She swirled her tongue around his cock to stir the delicious taste cum around in her mouth as he removed the blindfold from her eyes.

She batted her eyes and look up, turning her head from side to side. She knew the town but not the restaurant.

"When you go into the restaurant, I am going to us the bathroom to adjust my wet cock. You may go to the bar, and I will be right in."

He flags down a bartender before using the bathroom, "Please get the woman in a mini skirt any drink she likes and tell her it from an admirer."

He finds his date at the bar, and he sits next to her. They smile large at each other and agree to have no filter for an hour.

"What does your mouth taste like??

"Cum and Smirnoff's"

"Do you want more cum?"

"Maybe. Maybe more of your cum?"

"Maybe"

He leans in to kiss her soft and deep.

Several times if not 100 times she catches his eyes in a dead stare at her chest. He looks up and smiles as he cups her breast and rubs her nipple with his thumb.

He is all over her!

There are many families in the restaurant and many young men in the bar. Both she and he catch many of the men checking her out. He is excited to see if she will flirt with a few. He is close to her and obviously making other men shy away from approaching the mini skirt MILF who just sucked cock in the parking lot only one hour ago.

The couple enjoys the no filter talk and flirt heavily with each other. They finish dinner, hold hands enjoy a drink and talk about love.

"Time to go?"

"Sure, you want to take me home to fuck me?"

"Not yet baby" he responds

"Let's go to bar next door and see if there is a good band. I'd like to dance and watch you tease the young men"

The couple walks to the car. He holds the doors for her. He has his hands all over her ass.

Another picture is taken of her in the car, this time with one leg in the car and the other outside of the car. As her legs spread apart, her skirt rids all the way up to expose her crotch less pussy. Another deep kiss and he get in the other side and drives to another bar.

At the River's Inn, the couple goes in at the same time. But this time he gives her $5 to buy herself a drink.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Order yourself a drink. Do not get one for me. And play some music from the box. When I come back, I will sit on the other side of the bar. I want to observe you from afar, until you get a drink bought for you. The sooner you get a drink, the sooner I will come to you. I will time this.

"Can I get a BJ Key?"

"Yes baby, you may have a blowjob key! Do you want a huge load of cum in your mouth?"

"Maybe, well see who's there."

The bathroom is just a way to walk into the bar separately. When he gets to the bar about ten minutes later, she is at the juke box. He watches men watching her. He is watching her. She is beautiful, sexy, bright and in love. But the men don't know about the love she has for him.

As Tara walks back to her seat at the bar, a man walks up to her. He watches them shake hands. She is all smiles. She's smiling at the situation and full of love for him. But the poor guy hitting on her believes she is smiling at him; this encourages the poor guy.

She slammed her drink and puts the bottle on the bar rail, perhaps she was sending a message to the young man to offer her a drink? It worked!

18 minutes at the bar and she got a drink bought for her.

Tara looks at him and smiles.

He waits ten minutes and walks down to the bar by her and the young man.

"Are you two together?"

"No, we just met and this young man bought me a drink, but I'm not having another. I'm meeting some friends for a ride to town, but I'll be back to get my car at the end of the night."

"I'm not staying long myself, can I sit or would that be rude of me?"

The couple finishes their drinks. She stands up; her exquisite figure is framed by dim lights behind her. Her pussy is still wet from sucking cock and being the center of so much attention all night.

The couple end their date at home, in bed fucking like kids. She wakes in the morning with a sore ass and dried cum on her thighs.