Tara's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unclenched my hand and let my saturated panties fall to the floor right in between Sam and me. As I watched Betty, I opened my legs and let my right hand sink between them. I had pulled my chair far enough in that the table cloth was covering my lap, and even if Mark had looked down, he couldn't have seen what I was doing.

I heard a muffled grunt from under the table as I spread my legs a little wider.

"You alright honey?" Betty's sweet voice rang out in the middle of our liaison.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to find my spoon." I could hear the smile in his voice

"That's the second time you've dropped something tonight, Mr. Clumsy." She laughed and started pulling on her cardigan.

I let the moment pass and then took my right index finger and thumb and spread my pink pussy lips open, and plunged my middle finger in as far as it would go without drawing attention to my shoulder movement. I tried my best to stifle the moan that was brewing. Suddenly I felt and large, firm hand on my knee, climbing towards my wanting pussy. A wave of panic shot through me. I've flirted before, but I had never let anything go remotely this far. Then right as his hand was creeping up my thigh it came to me.

I pulled my middle finger out of my pussy and offered it to him under the table. His hand stopped. I felt his hand leave my thigh and grab my wrist. Forcefully he took my finger in his mouth and sucked the juices off of my finger. His tongue wrapped around my finger and ravished it. I tried to keep my wits as I imagined his cock in my mouth, pumping my face as I grabbed his ass pulling it deeper down my throat.

"Shall we?" Mark's voice broke my bliss.

"Um...yeah...perfect." I pulled my finger out of Sam's mouth and quickly wiped it off on the hem of my skirt. The moment was a shock to my system. Everything was happening so fast; from utter deviant indulgence, back to reality.

I stood up and gathered my shaking legs under me. I locked eyes with Sam as he motioned for Betty to go in front of him. It was almost as if we understood the boundaries of the situation. I felt Mark gently put his hand on my lower back and guided me out of the restaurant.

"It was so good seeing you guys outside of work." Betty gave me a big hug; as I wrapped my arms around her, my right hand fell just inches from my face. I could smell the intoxicating blend of my cum and Sam's saliva on my finger. A mixture of guilt and unbridled passion swept through my consciousness. Again, we swapped partners.

I tried as best I could to pretend that nothing had happened. Sam opened his arms just as he had when the night had begun. I let myself get swept up in his cologne, his soft silk black shirt and his Mediterranean charm. As he wrapped me up, I was torn between the thoughts or what I have with Mark, and the single amazing fuck, I could have with Sam.

"See you soon." Sam's words resonated in my ear and sent a tingle down my spine.

"Alright, babe..." Mark reached out and took my hand.

Have a good night guys, we should do this again." Betty called after us.

"Absolutely." I think my voice had just come back when I squeaked out my last words.

When we left I was walking on air. I felt like I could have anything I wanted, however and whenever. I knew what I wanted, and I wanted cock. I had never done anything like that before, at least not with someone we know. I've teased guys plenty of times, opening my legs a little too far, bending over more than a should, but this was way past my comfort zone tonight, and past any boundaries I had envisioned, so why not break a few more?

The feeling of being in absolute control over the situation was exhilarating. Dictating the next move, or manipulating a man into doing what I want by simply a little flash of my skin had been something that always turned me on, but until tonight, I had no idea how much.

"Well, that was nice, I mean at least Sam didn't make one of his stupid government speeches...You were awfully quiet tonight, you alright?" Mark's arms pulled me in close.

"Yeah..." I stopped. We had just turned off the promenade and began the last two blocks to the apartment.

"What is it babe?" Mark's sincere voice and deep concern was pushed down by her plans.

Without answering him I pulled him close and kissed him. There was such a deep carnal need for his body that some part of me felt like I was assaulting him. Our tongues danced like we had just met. I pulled his hand from around my waist and pushed it under my skirt. I didn't give him a chance to be soft and delicate. I wanted to be fucked.

His hand ran up my thing and to my panty-less pussy. I could hear a groan of appreciation from the bare pussy, and the immense wetness that told him I was willing and ready. While Mark may be a gentleman in many areas, when I strip the boundaries away, he takes the green light and runs with it. He plunged a finger into me, broke the kiss and pulled his finger out, licking it.

Before I could savor the moment my heels were clicking against the pavement as he pulled me off the street and into a shadowy alley. My body was his to do what he wanted. I succumbed to him completely. Mark pushed me up against the wall as my hands found his zipper. I did my best to unzip his pants and pull his dick out, but I had to brace myself against the cold red bricks.

I felt the tip of his cock plunge into me as my legs instinctively wrapped around him. My high heels clicked together just above his ass as he pumped into me. I could feel him throbbing as he grunted in my right ear.

"Oh, shit Mark..." My voice was breathless as his powerful body slammed me up against the wall over and over again.

My nails dung into his dress shirt and into his skin. It was animalistic. This was fucking at its purest. As he ravaged my body, I thought about the people walking by who could see us. I thought about Sam taking me. I thought about all the men that had stared at to me what they wouldn't have done if I had given them the. I wanted to be seen. I wanted to be watched. I was cumming. My toes were tingling. My legs began to quiver. I knew that I was moaning, but I couldn't help myself. Mark put his hand in my mouth to quiet me done, but it didn't help. I sucked on his finger and thought of Mark fucking me and Sam fucking my face at the same time. Then, an uncontrollable wave of pleasure ripped through me, from my head to my toes. I felt my pussy clench on Mark's dick like a vice. I was done. There was nothing I could other than let him cum inside me, and he did. Thrust after thrust sent shots of cum into my raw pussy.

As Mark pulled his cum-coated dick out of me and took a deep breath. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard. This was a great date.

12