Tardiness Means Fun?

Story Info
Short Story about a womans interaction with her dom.
1.1k words
4.11
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits in the back seat of the car. Damn why do I do these things to myself, she is thinking. You were warned, still hearing the words "Don't dally this time." still in her head, and the firm smack on the ass as a warning. She can feel his eyes on her at every stop. She dare look up. You kept him waiting again, she keeps thinking.

As they pull into the driveway he says "Look at me and understand. Go directly to the bathroom and take a bath. Be perfect I warn you." He exists the car and strides to the house.

She hurries to the house up the stairs and practically runs to the bathroom. Washing completely, shaving smoothly, checked for chipped polish, rubbing baby oil into the skin till its a nice sheen. As she exits the bathroom to the bed room tying her white robe, she stops unable to believe her eyes. Candles lit all over the room and red satin bed clothes.

He is sitting on the side of the bed back to her, she trembles thinking why can't I go into that book store and leave that book alone. The smell of the leather cover comes back to her mind. She pushes the memory away. His strong back is tense, she can smell his scent. She stands in front of him head bowed.

"Look at me." he says. She lifts her head. She can see his displeasure set in his jaw. "Did I not tell you not to dally this time?"

"Yes Sir you did," she whispers meekly.

"On the bed now!" she climbs on the bed kneeling in the center. She sees he is wearing only black silk boxers. He moves up behind her, pulls her robe off and tosses it aside. Taking two pillows and placing them in front of her, he pushes her down, her face and chest into the bed. The cool sheets feel strange on her hot tense body. She hears his breathing increase. Biting her bottom lip then her top lip she waits.

He reaches under a pillow and pulls out her silver hair brush. Sliding it across her cheek, she shudders. The soft bristles then drug down her back, the feeling is strangely erotic.

The next instant the back of the brush comes down hard on her bare ass, connecting with both cheeks at once, stinging across her pussy but not actually touching it. She grabs the bed clothes tightly but holds in her pain. Then a soft rub in place of the brush. Another smack, she whimpers softly. As his hand brushes her pink stinging ass, his two fingers brush along her smooth pussy lips. She shudders again but this time from pleasure.

After ten smacks her ass red and hot, her pussy wet from the gentle teases of his finger, he stops and throws the brush aside. "Now my pet I shall dally for a while."

A warm wet slippery feeling slides across her sensitive ass. Then his hands sliding and kneading. The tip of one finger playing with her tight asshole. He slides the finger in she clenches her teeth. "Sir?"

"Sssshhhhhh pet my turn to dally remember. Don't move just relax."

Slowly back and forth he moves his finger feeling her body slowly release to him. He adds another finger while pressing down on her spine as a distraction. She inhales deeply but doesn't move. "Now pet listen. I want you to tease your clit for me, but you can not cum until I say you can understand."

She slides her hand down between her legs her ass high in the air. Finding the spot she is amazed to see how wet she is and starts to tease herself softly. As she does she feels him move up behind her, his fingers still buried deep. He removes his fingers and places the head of his hard cock at her entrance. "Don't move no matter what."

He slides in just the head, she gasps. "Easy." he whispers but doesn't move. He waits till she relaxes again then pushes forward half way this time and stops. As he does this she continues to play feeling her body spread for him. He pushes the rest of the way in and stops, letting out an immense groan. Her breathing is rapid as she tries to ignore the pain.

He slips his fingers down to her soaked pussy and slides them in still not moving. Slowly pumping her hot wet bare cunt. He feels her relax completely now. He grabs her hips and starts to move slow and steady at first. Then steadily increases his speed, her tight ass driving him crazy. His hands grips her hips hard. "My God I love to fuck your beautiful ass."

Moaning loudly and now moving with him she starts to climb. A solid smack on her ass, "I said when I say you can cum woman." He drives on, her mind reeling from the pleasure, her body screaming for release. He lays down against her back and whispers in her ear "Tell me. Tell me how much you love my big cock buried deep in your ass." The words alone drive her insane. In a deep throaty voice she says "God I love your cock. Fuck me harder please." she begs. With those words he starts slamming hard in and out, she pushes her ass back hard to meet him. Both groaning wildly. His hands locked in hers.

"Now you may cum pet." She starts to scream as if those words were the only trigger she needed. Her body tenses, and trembles, then her mind releases. Body only experiencing pleasure, completely relaxed with the feeling, floating in total orgasm. He can no longer stand her entire submission to him. From deep in his loins the wave starts and with a loud groan he pushes in deep and explodes. She arches her back and shudders.

He falls down on her both spent, breathing rapid. He softly kisses her cheek and withdraws. Stroking her soft hair he whispers "Sleep now pet."

When she awakens she sees on his pillow the lovely leather bound book, a white rose, and small pieces or red ribbon. She opens the beautiful copy of the Kama Sutra and finds a note.

It read: The error you made wasn't in dally pet, it was in the unshared desire. You had but to ask, remember this always. Now mark the pages with the ribbon of where you would like to dally.

Inscribed in the front cover of the book was a simple definition and short statement.

Dally 1. To play amorously. 2. To waste time: dawdle

I much prefer my interpretation of the word than yours wouldn't you agree pet

She giggles softly to herself, and proceeds to leaf through the pages. Her only thought now. My I hope I have enough ribbon.