Target Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

Janice felt the slight nudge as she started to soap down her breasts. "Oh my God! Bill, do you dare?"

"I want to attempt it but I don't want to just use you."

"But you can't if I willingly give myself to you." Surprising Bill Janice bent forward and impaled herself on Bill's cock. "Now fuck me you beautiful beast. Help me put out the fire burning in my loins."

"Support yourself on the walls of the shower. I shall make an honest attempt to quenching the fires within." Bill began to slam his cock in and out of Janice's cunt. There was no sensual love making involved. It was sex at its raunchiest. Reaching around Janice Bill mauled her breasts, tweaking the nipples occasionally.

Janice fought back as best she could. Grinding her hips she wanted to feel Bill's cock in every corner of her silken purse. Using words Janice encouraged her lover. "Fuck me! Come on, make us cum together. Faster! Harder! Oh God! Yes!"

Bill felt his balls suck up into his groin. He knew he was going to blow. Bill's thumbs and fingers found their targets. As he completed a full thrust into Janice's sopping cunt Bill savagely twisted Janice's nipples. She burst and he blew his load.

"AAIIYYEE! My God! You did it. We're cuming together. No, don't stop hammering me. Stuff me so full of your cum that it takes a week to drain out."

"Oh, you beautiful woman. You know how to get a man to give his best effort. Your silken purse has vacuum locked my cock and is sucking more cum from me."

Janice was about to say something when Bill's cock lurched twice. Each lurch sent a fresh, powerful blast of cum into Janice's pussy. Her silken sheath clamped down on Bill's cock starting another orgasm deep within her. Instead of gaining another thrust Janice felt Bill's cock begin its slide down and out of her tormented pussy. His reduced girth broke the vacuum lock.

"We need to sit down before we fall down." Bill said as he felt his cock slip from Janice's pussy. "Turn off the water then come sit on my lap."

Janice complied with great reluctance. She turned off the water and stepped back while Bill steadied her movements. Feeling Bill slowly sit Janice turned a quarter turn to land across his thighs instead of athwart them. Lazily she put an arm around Bill's neck and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Janice," Bill said, "I have never cum so much in my entire sexual life. That was one hell of a sexual exploration."

"And you, dear William," Janice replied weakly, "have given me the opportunity to feel what it is like to be truly and freshly fucked."

After resting for several minutes Janice made an attempt at standing. She was completely surprised when Bill's hand went between her legs and scooped up a generous portion of their cum. Falling back onto Bill's thighs Janice watched as Bill licked their combined cum off his hand and then sucked each finger as though he might miss some.

"Bill," Janice said her voice filled with awe, "you just ate our cum."

"Of course I did." Bill replied, "Why should I deny myself the pleasure of tasting my own cum or in this case our combined cum? When I masturbate I'm nude so my cum will fall on my body. I swallow all I can track down. My going down on you hasn't presented itself. Are you stunned by my revelation?"

"No!" Janice replied, "None of my lovers has ever offered to go down on me after filling me full of cum."

"Janice," Bill said, "I would be interested in learning how a woman can fill you full of cum."

Janice sat there stunned. "Just how do you arrive at such a conclusion?"

Bill answered with conviction. "Janice, I know that you are bi-sexual. No, you didn't say it in so many words. But the way you referenced your lovers was enough to trigger curiosity. The confirmation comes from you being empathic and your practice of homeopathic medicine.

"This is too much!" Janice said stridently, "How do you know I practice homeopathic medicine?"

Bill lifted Janice's limp hand to his mouth and kissed her fingers. "These!" There was no accusation behind his words. Just knowledge and conviction. "The other reason is your empathic response to my pain."

Janice slumped onto Bill's shoulder. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks to land on Bill's chest.

"Why do you cry, lovely lady?"

"Because I attempted to keep secrets and was caught doing it."

"Then dry your tears. You protected your privacy. With a male lover you attained sexual release. With a female lover you were able to talk out and let go the pain you drew out of your clients. You kept no secrets."

"Can we shower Bill? I'm starting to get a chill."

"I counter that offer with a nice warm robe, a cup of coffee and the explanation you seek."

They left the shower and entered the bedroom. Bill flipped on the light switch causing the room to be flooded with soft light. As he went to the closet to get robes for them Janice blew out the six candles. Bill held out a robe for Janice to slip into just as he would assist her donning a coat. "One more thing!" he said noting their bare feet. Going to his dresser Bill produced two pair of heavy wool socks. Handing one pair to Janice Bill sat down on the bed and slipped on the pair he had retained for himself. Janice followed Bill's example.

As they sipped coffee Janice said, "Okay mystery man, the stage is yours."

"Alright. I grew up with a gaggle of girls and too few male companions my age. The girls being older than I started their change. For several years prior to my own puberty and until my senior year in high school I felt I was a woman trapped in a man's body. Even my parents were unaware of the turmoil. It was during a 'flight of fantasy' that I saw two shadowy figures fighting with each other. Closer examination revealed that they were both me. One was a female and the other was a male. The shock threw me back into my physical body. It took several more out of body (OOB) experiences to stop them from fighting. It wasn't until my senior year I high school that I was able to end the turmoil by acknowledging each part of me and integrating them into a whole.

"What an amazing story." Janice said, "Why aren't there more men like you?"

"They are stupid, ignorant or a combination of both. I won't say that others like me don't exist. I have only met one who went through a similar trial. Most men have a macho figure to copy so they successfully subsume their female persona. They wouldn't know compassion or empathy if it hit them in their balls."

"So, do I get to have a relationship with the finished product?"

"No, you will teach this student and I, willingly, will share my knowledge and insight. Now shall we shower, make the bed, and sleep? Or do we skip the shower, make the bed, and sleep?"

"Bill, my batteries are about dead. I approve your second option."

Bill stood and extended a hand to Janice offering her his assistance. Janice took the offer. Together they made the bed afresh. As they finished Bill asked, "What side do you sleep on?"

"The middle!" replied Janice. "No minxlet, left or right." "Oh, right side."

"Then I will sleep on the right side so you can sleep on your right side."

"Why are you not asserting your preferred position on your own bed?"

"Simple, I want to snuggle with you."

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers